Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.

hillaryobama-2.jpg

OK - I have posted a bunch of my photos the last few days going back over several pages.

A few from the reoccurring...

OH BABY LOOK AT MY CUM! :eek::eek:
portion of my mood swing cycle.​

If anyone was offended, tough titty ;)-
that is the price of admission to the other cool photos I post here. :D
and just about the only way I can get anyone to tolerate my true kink - showing off the one talent of mine I myself cherish - me ejaculating (never mind that about half the 7,000,000,000 people more-or-less alive now can do the same sort of thing.)

Short of someone posting
OH PAPA SHANK SHOW US MORE OF YOUR MAN-JUICE!!!!
messages it is more or less safe to once again work your way through my thread - for a little while anyway :devil:

There will, however, continue to be plenty of photos of me and mine in and out of lace undies and assorted other pics.

Thank you - you are now returned to the regularly scheduled debauchery.

I am Shank, and I have approved this message.

:cool:

OK - I have posted a bunch of my photos the last few days going back over several pages.

and just about the only way I can get anyone to tolerate my true kink - showing off the one talent of mine I myself cherish - me ejaculating (never mind that about half the 7,000,000,000 people more-or-less alive now can do the same sort of thing.)

Short of someone posting
messages it is more or less safe to once again work your way through my thread - for a little while anyway :devil:

There will, however, continue to be plenty of photos of me and mine in and out of lace undies and assorted other pics.

Should have finished that with "tough titty, said the kitty; as it crawled to Papa Shank for the REAL CREAM". :cathappy::p;)

Short of someone posting

So I have to watch? Aw, you know I heart consensual nonconsent. :rose: You are just so thoughtful, you!

So I have to watch? Aw, you know I heart consensual nonconsent. :rose: You are just so thoughtful, you!

more like passive aggressive ;)

I post the picks then apologize to make-up to anyone that might be offended - sorta

- only this time while typing the "apology" I remembered that I'm a Top, then I typed the "tough titty" and changed directions with the whole post. :devil:

:kiss:

I post the picks then apologize to make-up to anyone that might be offended - sorta

- only this time while typing the "apology" I remembered that I'm a Top, then I typed the "tough titty" and changed directions with the whole post. :devil:

And your kink assuages my kink.. watching men ejaculate. I'm fascinated by it, love it, get all kinds of turned on by it.. so.. <pun intended> keep 'em cummin

Somebody just has to, so it might as well be me!

And your kink assuages my kink.. watching men ejaculate. I'm fascinated by it, love it, get all kinds of turned on by it.. so.. <pun intended> keep 'em cummin

Then I will continue to include a few of the "results" pics from time to time :D

I like that direction. It works for me. Not that it's all about me...:eek:

So. Damned. Cute.

Wow. And the "Eat me, I'm kosher" panties just do it for me.

-------

*snort*

This line made me laugh. I've had those "Hey, wait, I'm the fucking Top!" moments.

I got a kick out of her panties as well - those I could not wear. ;)

Somebody just has to, so it might as well be me!

Only because I was late getting here today.

So I'll second that.

lovely last couple of pages. I won't copy them again but the fishnet and pocketwatch series is STELLAR. Total yum.

And I like your morning tea.

bj

I will be heading out for the rest of the weekend soon, and won't be on-line :(

but I will be with girlfriend (HUGE SMILE)

Here is the adventure I took last night wearing one of the new panties I received in the mail.

Shank going for carry-out :p

xvu0gxrs.jpg

4uwfutu1.jpg

auyu8pwb.jpg

8q6y646m.jpg

d1k9spkg.jpg

hdxjdaxb.jpg

k0lo6kmq.jpg

oczyr6zk.jpg

part 1 of 2

Status
Not open for further replies.