Sneak-a-peek – Body Play

Status
Not open for further replies.
one more fishnet for you today...

ivnhvsto.jpg

and one in my fancy lace...

07a69fq8.jpg

now - Shank has work to do today girls and boys,
so play nice and I'll be home tonight ;)

Thank you so much for thinking of me! :kiss:

And I see you found a spot for your watch! :D

(Reading thread out of order. Apologies if this has already been mentioned.)

Wooohoooo! Such a hot bunch of photos, but the one I quoted below just rocks my world, Shanky!

those fishnet photos were some time ago, and I was shaving my body then

these are from today..

Anybody really know what time it is????

45bpy8vw.jpg

:rose:

Wow, there's just something about her proportions I really like. She's so comfy standing there in her little lingerie, innocent, soft, womanly. I want to lay my head on her stomach and go to sleep while she strokes my hair and sings to me....:eek: She looks like a beautiful mom.

I probably think like that because that's what my mom looks like. ^_^

Wow, there's just something about her proportions I really like. She's so comfy standing there in her little lingerie, innocent, soft, womanly. I want to lay my head on her stomach and go to sleep while she strokes my hair and sings to me....:eek: She looks like a beautiful mom.

I probably think like that because that's what my mom looks like. ^_^

I also fell for her the moment I saw that photo :heart:

oh my goodness! Both are fabulous, but I have to say, I am in LOVE with the red.

If anyone asked me where to keep a pocket watch, I have to admit, that particular place would have never occurred to me! It is quite ingenious, but if your keeping your pocket watch there, where do you keep your flask? ;)

All of the fishnet photos are amazing, and I would love to see more!

I will do more fishnet in the future, thank you. :D
But I must say I do feel a little less slutty in the black :eek:

:kiss:

Wooohoooo! Such a hot bunch of photos, but the one I quoted below just rocks my world, Shanky!

oh - you say the nicest things....

:kiss:

I'm not saying who I was thinking about the other morning when I was making my morning tea, but.....

(sorry if these are over the edge for some who visit here - I pondered a week before posting these but I am feeling a little edgy today)

1ohesrkn.jpg

vmnkbxb2.jpg

63p6wrwy.jpg

i7hyav69.jpg

sojlvpr5.jpg

1ba52viu.jpg

ow4k1td1.jpg

:eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back