Smiley's House of Love

I'll be around tonight, but I don't know how soon I'll be back on though. :b I've been pretty good for the most part. I mean, a few hard times here and there, but that's just life at it's finest. I've just missed Lit so terribly!! This is like my other world, where I come to when I need to blow off some steam, and my place to feel comfort, I've been lost without it.

What ever hard times you've had, I hope you're not letting it get you down. We all go through a lot of bad things, but that's what makes life interesting. It add depth to your story.

Hey smiley, welcome back! I am glad to see you. You have been missed. I for one would be glad to continue writing with you. I hope you being around again is a frequent occurrence.

Thanks, Spec. Life's just an absolute bitch sometimes, but it's not bringing me down here lately. Yeah, things could be better, a lot better... But I've come to terms with a lot, have realized how stupid I've been for letting the smallest things affect me, and have learned to not let things bring me down so easily.

And FD?

Thanks for the welcoming back, I have missed you as well. I have missed all of my partners, so terribly so. And as for being around again? No promises yet, but I'm hoping for the same thing. :)

Thanks, Spec. Life's just an absolute bitch sometimes, but it's not bringing me down here lately. Yeah, things could be better, a lot better... But I've come to terms with a lot, have realized how stupid I've been for letting the smallest things affect me, and have learned to not let things bring me down so easily.

And FD?

Thanks for the welcoming back, I have missed you as well. I have missed all of my partners, so terribly so. And as for being around again? No promises yet, but I'm hoping for the same thing. :)

Well I am totally pumped you are back. Even if it hits the fan again. Take care of yourself gorgeous. I would stay awake and chat but I am trying to fix my sleep pattern, so I am off.

pounces the smiley one and hugs the stuffing out of her.

I hope to see you around lovely. If I can't sleep I'll come back and bug you.

:kiss:

Well I am totally pumped you are back. Even if it hits the fan again. Take care of yourself gorgeous. I would stay awake and chat but I am trying to fix my sleep pattern, so I am off.

pounces the smiley one and hugs the stuffing out of her.

I hope to see you around lovely. If I can't sleep I'll come back and bug you.

:D You're too sweet. I'm trying my best to take care of myself, but sometimes that's one of the hardest things to do in life. Taking care of others? That's easy. But when it comes to taking care of oneself, you know too much, take everything too emotionally, and just let things build up way too easily. But I'm getting the hang of things, if I do say so myself.

Heh, took me long enough. :b

Don't worry about going off to bed. I'd rather have you well rested and happy than being selfish and making you stay up just for me. :)

So I'm back from my long break to Lit, and I need some threads in my life! I have a few threads that have died over the last year, and I really enjoyed writing them when they were up and going. So if anybody would be interested in filling the roles, and starting new versions of the thread with me, please pm me and let me know! Also, keep in mind that details can be changed if that's something that's an issue. Plot can be different as well. Nothing in the following examples of past versions of my offering threads is set in stone/permanent.

What Lies Beneath Her Lies​

The basic plot of this story is about a girl who gets taken advantage of at a young age by her step-father. While living in that home though, she had grown to care and love for her step brother, Jacob (Jake). Once she tells her mom about what has been happening to her by her step-dad, her mom leaves the man and moves across country, changes their names, and tries to live a normal life with her daughter.

Growing a little reckless as she grew older, the girl decides to visit her online camming buddy at his college apartment. He's going to his mom's for a day or two and tells her that his best friend will pick her up at the airport. Once she's picked up from the airport though, she realizes that out of all the odds in the world, the boy who picks her up at the airport just so happens to be her step-brother.

The Masquerade​

This thread is a vampire-themed thread. If the supernatural world isn't for you, then don't worry, there other threads to choose from. I've always had a fascination with masquerade parties, masquerade-themed balls, and the masquerade masks are so lovely and intriguing!

In this thread, my character will be somewhat hosting the party that's taking place, but she's there to enjoy herself. It is a Halloween party, and masks are required at this party. She loves this one particular party each and every year, because doesn't have to hide the fact that she's a vampire, she can walk around with blood on her lips and chin after feeding, lure anybody in, and she can just embrace being herself around other people.

In her hometown, there is only one other vampire that currently resides locally. Her brother. So this thread is dipping into three different themes. Incest, masquerade, and vampirism. And I guess you could count Halloween as a fourth. Originally, this thread was not an incest thread. But if possible, I'd like to keep it as an incest thread.

Anyways, my character ends up being spotted by your character (her brother) who instantly grows attracted to her, and we go from there. However, by the end of the night, I find it ideal that they end up sleeping together after playing mind-games all night with their vampire abilities, and do not know that they are partaking in incestual sex, due to their masquerade masks. In my last thread, the guy who played my character's brother bit into my character's neck after I had sank my fangs into his neck, letting her realize that she was having sex with her brother.

Check the thread out, and let me know what you guys think? My inbox is always open. :D

Hiding Behind Technology​

Alternate Version of Hiding Behind Technology​

For this thread, I'm looking for somebody to play the role of Jake, her older brother. His name can be changed, his age can be anywhere from 20-23, looks are up to you. Purpose: Kya (My character) and Jake (your character) are engaged in an online relationship that involves webcam, phone sex on prepaid phones, and chatting non-stop. They spend their hours at home on cam, and their hours in the day texting, sexting, and wishing they were home, so they could be camming and getting off with one other.

The only problem? They have no idea who the other person is. The phone numbers they know of one another are prepaid phones. They've never seen one another's face - just body. They have never met up, but always talk of doing such. And their names on the computer are just made up combo's about themselves that they had used in a chatroom.

New Idea!​

I'm looking for a romance thread. I want more story, and less sex. Don't get me wrong, sex will eventually take part in this thread, but can't we have some story as well? I want some thought-out posts that involve complications, plotting, and excitement. I want to actually write a scene that isn't just a quick fuck, you know? I've been caught up on thinking about a romance based thread. I want a little more love in my life. ;)

Perhaps the thread could be based upon two friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up? Maybe the guy (your character) had a crush on my char. and never had the balls to tell her. (Or the other way around.) If this is the case, perhaps they run into one another a few years later, mid-way through college? After graduating college, and back home? They agree to meet up and catch up, and they rekindle the friendship (Relationship?) they had when in highschool, leading to the admittance of feelings, and so forth...? Ideas?

Don't enjoy that idea too much? What about highschool sweethearts, with a slight twist. So the story could begin in their senior year. Beginning? Mid-way through? Right after graduation, their last summer together before college? They've been together for a few years and have been holding out for one another... But perhaps, a few complications come up? He could could fall short after not wanting to wait anymore and hook up with another girl, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions?

I'm not too sure with these last few ideas, but if anything sparks your interest in this post, please feel free to drop by my House of Love[/B] and leave me any ideas/thoughts/interests. And if you prefer to speak more privately? My inbox is always open to suggestions, responses, interests, and more.

-Smiley :)

Don't ever say that about yourself, sometime when things get bad even the smallest pebble can chip at our armor. You're not stupid, you're human. Things go bad, but as long as your still standing, you're already winning.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qFEe-iDxDRM

One of the few song I like to listen to when things feel hopeless, not the great but it's become one of my favorites.

*Laughs softly before rolling her eyes*

Well, normally it works. And it did yesterday, I just had to pay for it today....

*Sigh*

When my head hurts, I can distract the pain quite easily. If I pull on my hair, the pain seeps out of my head and just disappears, and I quite enjoy pulling on my hair, so that's an easy one, but it gets tiring quickly.

So I go to tapping my head with various objects. And if I hit it, the pain goes away for a few seconds before coming back....

Yeah...

I typically deal with migraines quite often. They're a pain in the ass and kill me every time. This year though, they went away for about three months before returning. And they're back in full force. -.-

You never told me how your day has been! :b

I know this is a reply to a post from months ago BUT...when I have a headache I pull on my hair too and the pain does go away for a few seconds and then comes back.

Anyway, just thought I would tell you that! :D

So I'm back from my long break to Lit, and I need some threads in my life! I'm looking for new partners, new threads, new thread ideas, and we can even brainstorm ideas together based upon similar interests! Don't be shy, send me a pm and we can go from there! :) Communication is key!

New Idea!​

I'm looking for a romance thread. I want more story, and less sex. Don't get me wrong, sex will eventually take part in this thread, but can't we have some story as well? I want some thought-out posts that involve complications, plotting, and excitement. I want to actually write a scene that isn't just a quick fuck, you know? I've been caught up on thinking about a romance based thread. I want a little more love in my life. ;)

Perhaps the thread could be based upon two friends who broke off when they went to college and are meeting back up? Maybe the guy (your character) had a crush on my char. and never had the balls to tell her. (Or the other way around.) If this is the case, perhaps they run into one another a few years later, mid-way through college? After graduating college, and back home? They agree to meet up and catch up, and they rekindle the friendship (Relationship?) they had when in highschool, leading to the admittance of feelings, and so forth...? Ideas?

Don't enjoy that idea too much? What about highschool sweethearts, with a slight twist. So the story could begin in their senior year. Beginning? Mid-way through? Right after graduation, their last summer together before college? They've been together for a few years and have been holding out for one another... But perhaps, a few complications come up? He could could fall short after not wanting to wait anymore and hook up with another girl, therefore causing a break between the couple and lots of emotions?

-------------------------------------------------------

Those ideas are a little outdated, but I'm still willing to start the threads up! I've also been fooling around with a few ideas tonight... I started thinking about the concept of twins. I didn't know if I wanted twin incest, twins girls dating twin boys, twins sleeping with the wrong twins, someone sleeping with the wrong twin, and then a different idea struck me.

What if my character was dating yours, but he was a twin. She would know about his twin, and they could all be friends even. Maybe he likes her, and tell his brother about it. Perhaps they place a bet, that if they swap places for one night and the other twin sleeps with my girl, the brother is betting she won't notice. The twin who is her girlfriend is betting that she will notice.

We can talk about details, change some even, and talk about the stakes of the bet if it is included in the thread. I really want to get this idea up and running. Somebody help me fill it? :)

I would love to have the opportunity to write with someone as detailed and talented as you are. PM's have been sent. Would love to figure out what type of narrative the two of us could get into together.

Hi Smiley,

Nice place you have here.

I think you have some very interesting ideas for storylines. The idea of playing twins could be great fun!

Feel free to look at my SRP profile and PM me if you want to try and write together.

I think we could have some fun!

Dan
x

Back