Smiley's House of Love

*tilts his head again*

But that sounds like it would be better, then.

The sticky situation is better than the tricky one. So I was saying that the tricky situation was worse than the sticky one.

Clearer or more confusing?

*Crinkles nose*

Well boys, this has been fun... But I do have to be up in about four hours... _

*Sighs*

We'll talk tomorrow night, promise!

*Grins*

Oh and Scuttle?

If you're not terribly busy, you could always leave me a little something in our thread to give me something wonderful to wake up to....

*Smiles sweetly before kissing each boy on their cheek*

Night boys.

*Grins*

Are we still referring to Trouble?

*Her smile turns wicked as she brushes her fingers through her hair*

*His eyes look up swinging back and forth*

Maybe... I'm sure we can find many ways to play, perhaps even make some special rules for the game.

Well boys, this has been fun... But I do have to be up in about four hours... _

*Sighs*

We'll talk tomorrow night, promise!

*Grins*

Oh and Scuttle?

If you're not terribly busy, you could always leave me a little something in our thread to give me something wonderful to wake up to....

*Smiles sweetly before kissing each boy on their cheek*

Night boys.

Sleep well, sunshine.

Mmmkay, the first post has been edited and now all of my recent work/most popular stories and most liked threads are in the first post for any readers. My plans have officially been ruined for the night, and I'm not in a good mood now... :b

I hate liars.

Also, I took a four nap earlier, and I'm still tired. My gosh, my body is like dead.
Ughhh.

Mmmkay, the first post has been edited and now all of my recent work/most popular stories and most liked threads are in the first post for any readers. My plans have officially been ruined for the night, and I'm not in a good mood now... :b

I hate liars.

Hypothetically, if I was getting you present and denied it if you asked would you hate me?

Hypothetically, if I was getting you present and denied it if you asked would you hate me?

:confused:

I'm confused. :b

Are you saying that you are getting me a present but if I asked, you would deny me?

And asking if I would hate you for the denial?

Or?

:confused:

I'm confused. :b

Are you saying that you are getting me a present but if I asked, you would deny me?

And asking if I would hate you for the denial?

Or?

Let me rephrase that. Say I wanted to surprise with a gift and kept it a secret. So if you were to ask I would say no, thus making me a liar.

So would that make you hate me because I lied to you?

Let me rephrase that. Say I wanted to surprise with a gift and kept it a secret. So if you were to ask I would say no, thus making me a liar.

So would that make you hate me because I lied to you?

Hypothetically?

So you're asking me, that if I asked you if you got me a present and you said no, you're wondering if I would hate you when you actually give me a gift and surprise me with it?

Noooo!

(I'm assuming this has happened to you recently in RL or some shizz?)

I would find it sweet and be grateful that you went through the hassle of buying a gift in the first place, and adorable that you'd want to keep it a secret to surprise me.

Is somebody mad at you? :b

Hypothetically?

So you're asking me, that if I asked you if you got me a present and you said no, you're wondering if I would hate you when you actually give me a gift and surprise me with it?

Noooo!

(I'm assuming this has happened to you recently in RL or some shizz?)

I would find it sweet and be grateful that you went through the hassle of buying a gift in the first place, and adorable that you'd want to keep it a secret to surprise me.

Is somebody mad at you? :b

I'm sure there's a few people mad at me, but such is life.

I'm just being silly, anytime someone says they hate liars I always have to question the technicalities. Though I assume you meant those who lie for malicious intent.

I'm sure there's a few people mad at me, but such is life.

I'm just being silly, anytime someone says they hate liars I always have to question the technicalities. Though I assume you meant those who lie for malicious intent.

Ahh, I got you. I was wondering where this came from..

Heh, blonde moment.

But hmm.. Yes those who lie for malicious intent, but also those who promise you something and then cancel everything/crush your hopes/outright lie to you for no reason.

:b

I'm fading now, my steam's worn off, and I don't want to pass out on you, so I may as well say goodnight before that happens.

*Kisses his cheek before slowly retreating to her room. She pauses at the door, blowing him a kiss with a grin before walking in, closing the door behind her, slipping into bed, and falling fast asleep.*

Night, Spec.

Ahh, I got you. I was wondering where this came from..

Heh, blonde moment.

But hmm.. Yes those who lie for malicious intent, but also those who promise you something and then cancel everything/crush your hopes/outright lie to you for no reason.

:b

I'm fading now, my steam's worn off, and I don't want to pass out on you, so I may as well say goodnight before that happens.

*Kisses his cheek before slowly retreating to her room. She pauses at the door, blowing him a kiss with a grin before walking in, closing the door behind her, slipping into bed, and falling fast asleep.*

Night, Spec.

I know how that feels all too well.

*He catches her kiss and grasps it, a small smile upon his as he watches her retire to her room*

Goodnight, sunshine.

Kinda late saying this, I know.

But....

Happy Thanksgiving!

I hope your days were fun and memory-filled!

:)

Strides in to leave a few items in her room for her when she makes it back to the world of the sexy and digital. A note and an arrangement of flowers

"Hello darlin. Thinking about you, missing you, hoping things in the real world are treating you well. Just thought I'd let you know you are missed! Oh and these flowers reminded me of you.

FD"

JSC%20970702%20Day%20Lily%201.jpg

So... This is the first time I have been on an actual computer in months, and you guys have no idea how elated I am!! I have missed Lit so much, and not a day goes by without me checking how things are on my phone. It's awful from going every day on Lit and writing these amazing stories with such amazing people, to not being able to write for months on end, and being stuck to re-reading old posts/stories to try to satisfy my desire to write. It's awful. I just wanted you guys to know that I may catch up on a few posts tonight, even though I haven't written in months. (And if you guys even still want to write with me...) But I'll be around for the next few hours, and tonight. :)

Back