Smells that turn you on (besides the obvious)

I was stationed in Berlin late 50s and cold winters with cold water flats made for the smell of underarms and sweat on the crowded trolley cars..Sitting next to tired women on their way home from work...especially winter..with heavy coats open ..I loved the smell of the women..On occasion Taking a lady to a hotel for the evening...was usually very rewarding as they were rotten ripe and ..back then how upset they were when I slid down in the bed and went down on them.. I recall the smell being quite strong and there for a long time..so nice..Ladies here in th eUSA are way to concerned about the body odor..

I was stationed in Berlin late 50s and cold winters with cold water flats made for the smell of underarms and sweat on the crowded trolley cars..Sitting next to tired women on their way home from work...especially winter..with heavy coats open ..I loved the smell of the women..On occasion Taking a lady to a hotel for the evening...was usually very rewarding as they were rotten ripe and ..back then how upset they were when I slid down in the bed and went down on them.. I recall the smell being quite strong and there for a long time..so nice..Ladies here in th eUSA are way to concerned about the body odor..

Times have changed. The USA's tenticles :p have spread worldwide. :eek: Now everyone's obsessed with being clean and smelling like a perfume shop though don't quote me.:D European ladies under 30 wanna weigh in here?

Times have changed. The USA's tenticles :p have spread worldwide. :eek: Now everyone's obsessed with being clean and smelling like a perfume shop though don't quote me.:D European ladies under 30 wanna weigh in here?

I hate that everything is sold with new improved scents. Fabric softeners and lotions are the worst. You could drag sheet through a barn yard rinse them and they would still smell "spring fresh":eek:

Last edited:
I love the smell of vanilla, but the one scent that will get me wet and wanting (particularly if he is not available for me) is his scent on his side of the bed. if we've had sex the fragrance is very strong and lingering. When he gets up out of the bed, I will roll over to his side and lay there wrapped in his essence. This smell for me is a definite turn on, and I really think I could pick him out of a group just by his scent alone.

It falls somewhat under the title of obvious...

But I love the smell of my wife's panties. They drive me wild, especially if she was sweating a bit when wearing them. And I definitely love the smell of her skin and pussy after we have had sex...

I love the smell of suntan lotion-it always brings back erotic images of our first holidays abroad-lying in the sun by day-then making our way back to the hotel where we would rub after sun lotion into each others skin.

For me, its scents from work.
Real fiber rope and rigging tar....

Those smells remind me of happy times indeed. Something earthy and sensual about them.

I love the smell of roses, candles and yes- cigarette smoke. The sexiest women smoke and I love it in the air.

I also like the smell of gasoline and railroad ties

This really made me LOL! JP8 - any military member/brat will tell you there's something about the smell of jet fuel. Back before security got so tight on military bases and the kids who lived on base used to know all the good 'parking' areas where you could hide, whenever the wind shifts - you can smell JP8. There are USAF bases especially that were so huge you'd never be found on them - not that I would know anything about that;)....I even get a rush when you can smell it at the airport as the wind changes and you're downwind of the flight line/parking skirt....

Full of benzene and seven hundred other things that can kill you, but there's a reason for the expression 'I love the smell of JP 8 in the morning'....

smells of fall, like smoke from a wood-burning fireplace, decaying leaves, and a good cabernet.

I love the smell of roses, candles and yes- cigarette smoke. The sexiest women smoke and I love it in the air.

I do love a tobacco smell and strangely the smell of Black and Tans - anyone else remember those? My dad smokes Camels and I love the smell of the pack when it's freshly opened.

The big ones for me are Scotch (SO is a Scotch snob:D), firewood/smoke and sandalwood, SO's shirt at the end of the day (a mix of him, the City, and whatever cologne he wore that day), leather, and a clean stable (yes, a stable - I have specific memories tagged to a stable, so I got the reference above to 'farmey' type smells...).

I have a stick-less incense called "Leather." Burns clean and gets me going every time.

Otherwise Vanilla is my waft of choice.

Ah, cool. I asked because the OP asked for smells that turned one on! :)

I would say 'memory lane' smells could indeed lead to pleasant thoughts that turn one on....that's where the JP8 comes in for me....and the stable smell...

I would say 'memory lane' smells could indeed lead to pleasant thoughts that turn one on....that's where the JP8 comes in for me....and the stable smell...

And smells that make me just relaxed, kind of empties my mind so I can easily be turned on...

Yes, those are excellent too.......the smell of sandalwood incense, campfires, homemade cookies......nice and relaxing......and yes Bound....once there it is easy to drift in other directions..........

Hubby wears Hugo Boss 'Night', and that mixed with 'his' smell has me over him in seconds.
I also like the smell of 'his side' of the bed, and will roll over into it whenever he gets up and I'm staying in bed.

Though I find the cologne's sent (or ones really close to it) is engrained enough, that if I am out in public and brush past a man wearing it, I will be horny in seconds, though not for them personally of course... more than once I've walked past a man on my own, inhaled the sent, stropped dead and turned with the smell, only to be run into by the shoppers behind me. lol.

Back