Smallville AU

Wednesday - After school

Running to his truck Lana giggled. Completely soaked through by the time she even got to the vehicle she wondered for a moment if all the rain recently was from her flights. Maybe the really fast one were she fucked with reality itself and bent time backwards? Probably. Hopefully not. But more than likely it was her fault.

Pulling the door open she jumped in, soaking the seat under and behind her in seconds.

Clark leaned in and gave her a kiss, not caring that the seat was now soaked. When he was done he looked out front. "Some crazy weather we're having lately isn't it? I don't think I've seen this much rain in awhile."

"Yeah, kinda freaky. But should be good for the crops as long as it doesn't keep up for long."

"Not really much help with about another month or so left before harvest. But definitely not a bad thing either." He said as he began to drive out of the parking lot and towards the farm. He had promised to help her today with advanced algebra and that's what he was going to do.

"You know some people say it's a death penalty for someone to change a man's sports radio station." he said with a chuckle.

"Yeah? I've heard it's worse than death to make a girlfriend upset."

"Well fortunately for you girlfriends are the only ones that can get away with changing stations." he said with a smile.

"Hmm.. I think I could change channels even if I wasn't your Girlfriend. Cause I’m cute.." Lana replied, leaning over and giving him a kiss on the cheek.

"Your beyond cute." he corrected.

"hhaha" Lana giggled, sitting back and looking through her books.

"Your going to leave it on this station?" he asked as he turned at the corner and proceeded out of the town and towards the farm.

"Yeah. I like Japanese. It's a nice language. So full of rhyme and flow. it's kinda romantic too."

"But you can't understand the words, can you?" he asked

Looking over at him Lana winked.. and then sang slightly off key. "私の翼を手にかけて感じる
私は言葉の中に暗黙のを感じる

彼らの下に引っ張る
そして、私がどんなことでもするだろう
まあ、すべて私は望ん
すべての私の夢は下落している
誰か私の周りのクロールを保存
と2つの温かい手をつないで右を破る
誰かが私を保存
私はどうやってそれを気にしない
ちょうど滞在
滞在する
さあ
私はあなたを待っている

私はあなたの心に2つ折りしている世界を参照してください
私は心の奥では波のクラッシュを感じる

そして、私の下に引っ張る
私はあなたが欲しいものは何でもするだろう
まあ、すべて私は望ん
およびすべての私の夢は下落している
誰か私の周りのクロールを保存
と2つの温かい手をつないで右を破る
誰かが私を保存
私はどうやってそれを気にしない
ちょうど滞在
滞在する
さあ
私はあなたを待っている

およびすべての私の夢は、地上にいる

誰か私の周りのクロールを保存
と2つの温かい手をつないで右を破る
誰かが私を保存
私はどうやってそれを気にしない
私だけを保存

私は、この全世界を照らす行った
ちょうど滞在
滞在する
さあ
私はまだあなたを待っている... "

"What the heck is that?" he asked, not mentioning the fact that it was slightly off key.

“I feel my wings have broken in your hands
I feel the words unspoken inside

When they pull you under
And I would give you anything you want
Well all I wanted
All my dreams have fallen down
Crawling around somebody save me
And two warm hands break right through me
Somebody save me
I don't care how you do it
Just stay
Stay
Come on
I've been waiting for you

I see the world has folded in your heart
I feel the waves crash down inside

And they pull me under
I would give you anything you want
Well all I wanted
And all my dreams have fallen down
Somebody save me
Just stay
Stay
Come on
I've been waiting for you

And all my dreams are on the ground

Somebody save me
Just save me

I've made this whole world shine for
Just stay
Stay
Come on
I'm still waiting for you…”

Lana replied.. "but in Japanese"

"When did you pick up Japanese?" he asked looking at her through the mirror so he didn't have to take his eye off the road.

"Study courses over the summer. Why do you think I wear headphones when I’m riding horses. Gotta do something with my head."

"Don't tell mom and dad about that, they'll try and get me to do that instead of letting me listen to my music." he said with a chuckle.

"Learning is good for you. So is riding horses.."

"I don't know I kind of like seeing you wet." he teased as he pulled into the Kent farm and then up to the barn. His father had already closed the door. So Clark ran out and opened it up and then ran back to the truck and then drove it inside. "Well so much for not having us both get wet." he said as he got out again and then went to close the barn up behind them.

If Clark Kent only knew just how wet Lana had gotten around him. Or for him. Instead she just smirked at him, and then watched as he ran around and opened the door and pulled the truck in.

Once inside she climbed out of the truck and looked around, smelling the hay, and other things that were typical of a barn.

"Come on I have some towels up in the loft." he said with a smile as he reached under the tarp in the back and pulled out his own back pack.

Nodding Lana followed him upstairs. "Got a shower?"

"Yeah just below the loft." he said as he continued up the stairs to the loft.

"Ok.. um.. bring me the towels?" she asked, turning and heading back down stairs in search of the elusive shower.

"Uhm... okay." Clark said as he tossed his pack on his bed, and then went over to the cabinet where his mother put the extra towels. He dried himself off first and put his wet jacket on a hanger and hung it up so it could dry. He then went down to the shower and knocked on the door. "Here's your towel my lady."

With the hot water running and cascading down her body Lana called out, knowing that curtain was opaque enough to prevent him from seeing her naked, "Just put it on the toilet."

"Uhm.... sure." he said as he opened the door and stepped in and placed it on the toilet as she had asked. Then he turned with his back to the shower, afraid he would give into temptation and look at her. Oh he so wanted to look at her. But he wasn't going to allow himself to slip-up like that again. "There you go." he said and then closed the door behind him.

Clark didn't give into temptation, but Lana did. Softly touching herself as she watched him through the curtain. Her eyes defocused just enough to see through it, but see him on the other side. It was fuzzy, but much better than the grainy blur of the curtain. or the skeletal outline from before.

Fingers gently teasing nipples, and between her legs. Her lips trembled and eyes fluttered when he bent over and put the towel down. But then he stood there, her eyes feasting on his tight ass. She wanted to rip the curtain out of the way and jump him, but restrained herself that much. Instead her fingers teased her even faster.

Until he closed the door.

Then she sighed, and bit her lower lip. And frustrated herself even further by behaving and taking a proper shower.

Walking up the stairs with the towel wrapped around her body Lana quietly padded across the floor to his letterman jacket, hanging from the back of his chair. At least he hadn't worn this to school today.

Slipping it on she faced away from him as her towel fell to the floor. Crouching she collected the towel and rubbed at her hair. It wasn't the proper way to dry it, but hell with propriety.

Closing the bottom snap on the jacket she turned and faced him, a great portion of skin visible from neck to belly button. A great portion, but neither nipples nor soft crinkly pubic hair .

Clark had been drying his glasses and as such didn't realize that Lana was up in the loft. That was until he turned around and his mouth dropped open. He also dropped his glasses. He froze for a bit and then bent over and picked them up. "Uhm.. Lana... wow!" he said as he fumbled to put his glasses back on.

Blushing Lana said nothing, just shifted her foot, and looked down at the floor. Half tempted to leap out the window and fly home, and half tempted to run across the room and land them both o0n the couch. Instead she stayed frozen in place.

"I have some T-shirts you can put on if you want." he said offered as he moved over towards his dresser.

"Maybe, I'm not sure they'd be long enough..." And if they were washed they wouldn't smell like him.

"I think I have something. here long enough." He said as he began looking around in it for her. "Besides I can give you some shorts as well." He needed to do something or else thinking was something he soon wouldn't be able to do.

"Ok," Lana said, Finally agreeing to Clarks suggestions as she walked up behind him. "You should shower as well..."

"I'm fine, didn't get that wet thanks to the jacket." he told her. "Plus I dried my hair off while you were in the shower."

"Yeah.. but your jeans are still wet, and if you get pneumonia, Martha will scream at me.. and probably never let me come over again."

"I never get sick remember." Clark said with a smile. But then to appease her he gave in and grabbed a towel. "I have T-shirts in the second drawer, and the shorts in the third." he told her as he grabbed some boxers from the top drawer. and went to take his shower. If the temperature of the water would help, he would have taken a very cold one.

As Clark showered Lana took his jacket off and walked around the room, buck naked, and enjoying every moment of it. Then she finally moved back to the dresser and browsed through his clothes. Finally setting on a pair of shorts he probably had worn since he was like fourteen, and a T-shirt. To bad the shirts weren't longer. Otherwise she'd have worn just that. Just to tease him some more. But at least the shorts were semi-elastic. Probably on old pair of gym shorts. And the shirt was white, barely concealing the darker brown of her aereolas.

Walking down the stairs Lana crossed the lower level to the bathroom again, and slipped inside. Leaning against the wall she watched him shower. He was so cute. So sexy. Muscles.. and charisma. She wanted to have his children.

Someday.

Clark had his eyes closed as he rubbed the liquid hair and body wash into his skin and hair. He just couldn't get the image of Lana in his lettermen's jacket out of his mind's eye. Or the idea that while he was in the shower she would be upstairs naked as she looked for something to wear. He needed some release before he got out of the shower or else he wouldn't be able to stand in front of her. So he started to stroke his hard cock, thoughts of her in his mind as he did.

Watching Clark stroking himself Lana blushed, and then thought about what he tasted like. But she didn't say anything. Instead she just watched, and enjoyed the show.

Clark leaned his head back against the shower stall. He stroked his cock faster and faster imagining it was Lana stroking it instead of him. In his mind she stroked him and then wrapped her cute lips around it as best as she could and began to suck on it. He began to moan lightly as he imagined the blowjob she'd give him. Would it be like in his dream he wondered.

Clark leaned his head back against the shower stall. He stroked his cock faster and faster imagining it was Lana stroking it instead of him. In his mind she stroked him and then wrapped her cute lips around it as best as she could and began to suck on it. He began to moan lightly as he imagined the blowjob she'd give him. Would it be like in his dream he wondered.

Reaching into her, or rather his, shorts, Lana slipped a finger into her already moist folds. Slowly teasing herself. Gently caressing the hard nubbin inside. Biting her lower lip to keep from moaning as she watched Clark masturbate.

Clark lost himself in his efforts, oblivious to anything or anyone outside, just lost in his own little world until he found himself shooting a huge load of his cum onto the shower floor and then watching it washed away by the shower water. Feeling a bit relieved he turned off the water and stepped out of the shower so he could grab his towel that was on the toilet seat.

Lana was glad she wasn’t a squirter or screamer. At least not unless she wanted to scream. Pulling her hand clear she waited and watched as he finished. And then she stood there and waited…

Clark looked up and froze in his tracks as he saw her standing there. But not all of him was frozen, the part he had thought he had taken care of was back with a vengeance.

Holding a hand over her mouth Lana smiled. "Wow, this will make my biology questions a lot easier to answer.."

Clark couldn't say a word, he couldn't even make a sound he was so shocked. He could feel the blood coursing through his veins, so he was sure he had to have been in a full body blush.

Turning Lana walked out of the bathroom, leaving the door open as she headed up to the loft. And her school books. Her ass and hips swaying with the desire inside her.

It took Clark a few moments to get his wits back about him. He then dried himself off and put on his boxers, then his glasses, and then wrapped the towel around his waist before heading up to the loft. What was Lana doing in the bathroom while he took a shower, and how long was she in there. Did she hear him as he masturbate? Did he get that loud? Could she have possibly seen him? he wondered as he climbed the steps.

Sitting on the couch, her legs crossed and his jacket around her shoulders once more Lana looked up as Clark climbed the stairs. "So.. I think we need to start with my Biology assignment, and studly session."

Had he heard her correctly or was his mind just playing tricks on him after what had just happened. "Huh?" he asked as he opened up his drawer and retrieved some jeans which he started to put on. "I thought it was just math you needed help with?"

"No.. I said I suck at math and that I need help studying. I never said I needed help with math.." Lana corrected him. "Um.. could you wait on putting those on?"

"Why is that?" he asked as he had one leg in and the other out of the jeans.

"Please..." Lana asked, giving him one of theose helpless looks that begged to be obeyed.

He stepped out of his jeans. He didn't know why she didn't want him to put them on. Hell with the hardon he had he didn't know why he was standing there in just his boxers.

Crocking her finger Lana motioned him to come over to her. And grabbed a ruler....

Clark felt his throat go dry and his hands started to sweat, but again for some reason he found himself doing exactly as she wanted. It was as if he was under a spell or something.

Giggling Lana pointed at his boxers. "I need to.. umm.. measure.. IT.." she said, blushing.

"Why the heck to you need to do that?"

"It's for biology.. Human reproduction.." Lana explained.

"Greg is in my biology class.. and he offered to help. I suppose I could ask him. But I figured.. with us.. umm.. dating.. and well.."

"Lana there is no way that any teacher would ask that for a class." He said and then his eyes widened when she mentioned Greg's name and that he offered to help. Clark was beside himself.

"It's a survey. All the information is confidential. No names. They're just trying to get data for some government data base. I think it's to see if the meteor shower did anything to make people um.. smaller.."

"I don't feel comfortable doing this." he said as he got closer to her.

"Ok. Never mind then.." Lana said, Putting the ruler back in her bag and closing her biology notebook. Opening her math book she grabbed a pencil and her math notebook

Clark sighed and closed his eyes and lowered his boxers. "Ok but please make it quick." he said. He felt flush, he was sure that his face had to be redder than a tomato.

"Oh, did you change your mind? I don't want to force you to do anything.."

"Please Lana hurry before ma or dad come around." he said his eyes closed tight.

"Ok.." Lana said, collecting her biology notebook and ruler again. Looking at it critically she reached out and ran a finger under it. From crown to heavy cum filled balls. "Um.. I need a flaccid length and erect length. Which would be easier for me to collect? And is this.. um.. full or partial?"

"Partial, but won't be for long." he said as he felt it growing at the touch of her finger.

"So I'm guessing fully erect would be the easier measurement to collect?" She asked, her fingers wrapping around his length. One. By. One.

"Oh god." was the only thing that came out of his mouth with a moan.

"Something wrong?" Lana asked, her hand slowly sliding down his shaft, gently pulling the skin along with it. Then up. And down. Up... down.

"Nope." was all he said as he continued to feel himself harden under her touch. Within moments he so hard it hurt. In fact he couldn't remember being so hard before.

"Umm.. You'll need to tell me when it's um.. completely hard.. I've never.. well.."

He opened his eyes and looked down finally. "Uhm yeah it's fully hard now." he told her.

"Good.." she said, grabbing the ruler and laying it along the top of his shaft. Sliding it down a little she pressed it against the pubic bone.

Looking at the numbers she whispered "oh my.." to herself and wrote down the number. And then grabbed a tailor's tape and wrapped it around the hard throbbing cock in front of her face. After writing that number down as well she looked up at him, her lower lip tucked into her mouth as she sucked and nibbled on it.

Again Clark had closed his eyes as she went about measuring him. But when he heard her whisper he opened them again. "Oh my what?" he asked wondering if there was something wrong

"Um.. well girls talk.. and um.. i think you ruined the curve.. you're.. um.. well that is.." She stammered blushing.

"I'm what?!" Clark asked. What had girls talked about.

"You're.. um.. huge..." She finally admitted.. "From what I’ve heard.. um most of the guys in Smallville are like.. umm.. six inches.. but you're um.. well.. bigger.. a lot bigger than that."

Clark visibly blushed and then realized that he was still standing in front of her with his boxers around his ankles and his cock sticking out like a third arm. "Uhm I'm sorry let me get these shorts back on." he said shyly as he leaned down to pull his boxers up.

Lana foot neatly landed on tom of them. her naked foot. "I still need.. um.. flaccid.. Um that is.. err.. um.. soft.."

I don't think that's going to happen with you sitting there in front of me." hs said with a chuckle.

"It could.. if you um.. you know.." She said.. blushing.

"If I ejaculate? yeah it could." he answered blushing even more.

"It would really help.. if you would.. Can you? Oh, that leads to another question. How often can you.. um.. ejaculate.. err.. cum in a day?" she asked, lifting her notebook and writing down a few things.

"I guess if I masturbated." he said, not telling her that was exactly what he was doing in the shower. "Uhm I don't know how many times I can cum in a day." he told her. "I never bothered to count."

"Um.. how many have you in a day.. or in a twenty-four hour period..?"

"Like I said I don't know. Never counted." he repeated. If his face hadn't resembled a tomato before, it sure was now.

"Can't you guess? Two.. three.. five..?"

"Maybe 6 or 7." he said just giving out a number.

Writing it down in her notebook she looked back up at him, trying very hard to ignoring the hard cock inches from her face. "Can you masturbate now, please?" she asked. "Is there anything I can do to help?"

"I usually do that in private." he told her. He couldn't believe he was actually standing there naked in front of her with his cock just inches from her face. He could feel her breathing touching it and it was driving him insane.

"I'd like to watch.. to see it.. If you don't mind.."

Clark didn't realize it but his hand was moving towards his hard shaft. His fingers wrapping around it as they had been just moments ago and he soon started stroking it in front of Lana.

"Would it help if I um.. took my shirt off?" she asked, looking up at him as he masturbated.

He simply nodded.

Reaching down Lana blushed, but her fingers grabbed the bottom him of Clark's T-shirt and lifted it. Exposing inch by inch of toned and tanned skin. until her dark, and very hard, nipples popped into view. A moment later she dropped the shirt behind her on the couch.

"Lana your gorgeous," he somehow managed to say.

"Yeah.. well you're no ugly duckling yourself." she replied. Turning her head slightly she leaned closer, watching intently as Clark stroked his hard cock. "Um.. do you mind.,. if I um..?" And unable to finish her question she leaned forward and kissed the side of his shaft. Her soft pink lips brushing the silky smooth skin of his cock.

Clark felt his knees buckle as he felt her lips touch his hard shaft. He couldn't believe that she had done that.

Giggling in embarrassment Lana pulled back, unconsciously running her hands across her nipples. Teasing. Stroking. Pulling on them. "When you cum.. is it a lot?" she asked.

"Depends on how many times I’ve cum already. But the first few times it usually is guess." he told her as he watched her playing with her nipples. His embarrassment slowly fading as he stroked his shaft, slowly building up speed.

"First few times a day..?" She asked, notebook forgotten as a hand slipped down into the shorts she was wearing.

“Yeah." he said as he found himself sitting down at the other end of the couch, however not once did he take his eyes off of her.

"Wow.. Umm.. I'm not sure but I don't think most Smallville guys can get it up that often. Um.. Would you mind if I..?" she tried asking, blushing even redder than he was.

"If... you what?" he asked her.

Still blushing she tugged the shorts down just enough to reveal the edge of dark pubic hair between her thighs. "Take them off.." she whispered...

Clark didn't say anything, he just squeezed and stroked his cock harder and faster.

Well he hadn't said she couldn't, shouldn't, or mustn't. So Lana did. Pealing them off her legs she got shy all of a sudden and curled slightly, hiding her dark moist curls with her hand and body for a moemt, but then she saw his hand pumping away and she opened her legs slightly. Letting him see teh golden treasure. The dream of half the smallville high school.

And then her hand was back down there. Stroking her velvet lips. "Clark.. I've.. never.. well.. I'm.."

"N..nei...neither have I." he told her as he watched her. God he wanted her to bad right now.

Rolling over Lana knelt on the couch, her tight breasts not even hanging loose from her body. Crawling across it she knelt above him, her face barely a foot from his cock. "Can I.. Can I try..?" she asked, looking down at his thick cock.

"I may explode as soon as you do." he warned her as he nodded.

"Ok.." she agreed as she leaned forward, one hand wrapping around his shaft as her lips descended on his cock.

"Oh god!... Lana!" he called out as he felt her lips on his cock. He let his hand go of it and now it was just her tiny hand and her lips on his shaft.

Her lips pursed around his cock at first, as if she was kissing the swollen red head. Then they opened.. and she took the head inside her mouth. Her tongue lightly teasing it. Stroking it with licks as she tasted him. He certainly tasted different after a shower. And at least this time she wasn't swallowing river water as well.

"Oh my god Lana, that feels so good." he said. Without realizing it his hand moved to her hand and his fingers began playing with her hair.

Moaning Lana enjoyed the feel of his fingers in her hair, stroking her scalp. And she slipped down on his shaft. Taking a little more in her mouth before she gagged slightly. God he was so fucking huge. She'd never get him inside her pussy if she couldn't get him in her mouth.

Clark was also moaning, she was making him feel so good. He didn't know this could have been so good. Even that one time in the river, when that look-a-like had seduced him, hadn't felt this good. Had to be because he was with her, the woman he loved, and wanted to spend the rest of his life with.

Each time Lana dipped her head down, stroking Clark's heavy cock with her tongue she forced herself to take as much as possible. Gagging on his cock with each throat fucking maneuver. She couldn't help the watery tears that sprouted from her eyes. And she didn't want to take the time to wipe them away. Instead she wanted all of Clark Kent's hard cock in her throat. She, Lana Lang, wanted to know what it was like to have his cum filled balls pumping down her throat. She wanted to taste him. Every day and every night. But more importantly. She wanted to taste him when he knew it was her. When is was slow and enjoyable. Not some quick spurt in a river. Not the leftovers from a dream.

Something real.. and very tangible.

"Oh god Lana I’m going to cum!" He told her. His hand gripped on her head and his hips just started to move on their own, driving his cock into her mouth as she tried to swallow more of it. Then all of a sudden he felt himself cuming in her mouth.

Gulping and gasping Lana gagged, the thick seed flooding her mouth and throat. Coating her tongue and teeth with thick jizz. She managed to swallow some of it on the first go, but there was just so much of it. Much more than she had been prepared for. So much more. Pulling back she blinked away the burning sensation in her throat and licked his cum coated shaft. Tasting and swallowing every precious drop. And she went to work on her lips and chin. Collecting and consuming everything that had managed to escape.

Finally satisfied she'd gotten everything Lana kissed his cock once more. Then his stomach. "Oh my God.. you had so much.. I just wasn't expecting.. wow.." she murmured.

Clark was thinking the same thing she was saying. But even now as she licked his cock again and then his stomach he was ready for more. It was as if his blood was on fire. He pulled her up and then used his strength to turn her around so that she was on her back and began to kiss and lick her neck. and down to her breasts. They were standing so proudly, defying gravity, and her nipples so hard they were begging to go into his mouth and that's exactly where they went.

"Clark.. please.. yes.. but not here.. not the couch.. Please.. make love to me.. in your bed. Take me to your bed Clark." she asked. A simple request to be deflower, not as a harlot on a couch. But as a virgin on a wedding night. Even if there wasn't a wedding ring involved. She needed that much of a romantic bent. A bed. Such a simple request in her eyes. If his cock could break her hymen, and make her a woman.

Clark flicked his tongue across her nipples and then stood up. He easily scooped her up in his arms and walked her over to his bed. He gently lay her on it and then climbed on as well, laying next to her. His mouth returned to her breasts as his hand caressed her tight stomach and journeyed downward.

Looking over Lana giggled. "Um.. kinda hard to make love to me from over there.. One of us needs to be on top..."

"I will." he said as he looked in her eyes. "I just want to look and touch all of you first." he said as his hand was now touching her wet nether lips.

"Oh.." she said, blushing all over. Especially between her legs. And then his finger touched her down there and she stifled a gasp of surprise, her eyes widening until she was sure she looked like some horror freak. "Oh.. my.."

"I always thought you were the most beautiful girl I had ever seen. But I was wrong" he told her. "Your the most beautiful woman I've ever seen." he said as he shifted and began to get between her legs. He found himself to be so nervous. He wanted to do this, but if he was as huge as she said he was, could he hurt her. Especially with his super strength. He had to be very careful, he'd never forgive himself he hurt her.

Reaching up Lana took his face in her hands and pulled herself up, kissing him. "Stop talking Clark.. Either go down on me.. or make love to me.. But I'm about to rape you if you don't.."

He lined up his cock and then pressed it against her pussy. Then slowly he pressed forward letting the head of his wet cock push into her pussy.

Wriggling her hips and lifting her legs Lana hooked her ankles behind Clark's knees, pulling him in and holding if him from pulling back from her. "Oh. My. God. Clark." Lana murmured, gasping as his cock pushed forwards. And then she arched, something weird.. like being.. oh god.. something inside exploded and she was covered in droplets of sweat as she opened before him. Her virginity was no more and Clark's long thick shaft was deep inside. Filling her like.. like.. crap she didn’t know what this was like. Cause it certainly didn't feel like anything she'd felt before.

"So... so tight. Oh my god," he moaned as he tried his best to get used to clenching from her pussy. When he finally thought he had to he moved his hips again. When he withdrew he felt her ankles hooked behind him as if to keep him from leaving. But he had no desire to do that, and then he pushed forward again.

"Oh.. god.." Lana moaned. "Please.. yes.. oh.. Clark.." she murmured. Kissing him again, her hands reaching up and caressing his chest. "Oh god.. Clark.."

So this was what making love was like. It was beyond incredible, and he wanted more. Especially more of Lana as he began to move his hips instinctively more and more. Faster and harder than before.

Quivering, Lana's hands moved from his divinely beautiful chest to his ruggedly handsome back. As her body slowly adjusted to his thick shaft as it filled her. Deeper and deeper he pushed inside. Stroking her clit as he fucked her. Made love to her. Clark Kent was making lover to her. IN HIS BED!

She wanted to scream with the delight of the thought, but that was overridden by the deep moan breaking through her lips as she body spasmed. OH MY GOD!, he was making her cum. She was having an orgasm around his cock.

Her mind went to a weird nowhere place as nerves and sensations shorted out her brain and she gasped, her vaginal walls pulsing, rippling around his shaft.

"Oh god!" Clark hadn't expected the contractions that he was feeling from her. To say it was like nothing he had ever felt before would have been an understatement. And like when she had sucked him off earlier, he found himself needing to cum. "Go god Lana, your making me cum again!" he let out with a loud moan.

"Yes.." Lana nearly screamed. Burying her face in his shoulder she moaned, kissing his skin. His hot sweat slick skin. Her hips rising and falling as she stroked him with her body. With her pussy. With her slick wet pussy wrapped around his thick hard shaft. Taking him deep inside with every thrust they both made. She wasn't thinking about babies. About missing school. She wasn't thinking period. "Clarkcuminsidemeohpleaseyesohgodohgodohgodyespleaseyesfillmewithyourcockyourcumfillemeplease."

"Arrgggggggghhhhhhh!" he let out as he unleashed another river of cum, this side deep into Lana's pussy. His hips kept going, it was as if something inside of him had snapped and all he wanted to do was keep thrusting more and more.

Moaning Lana whimpered, and bit him. Her teeth locking on to his shoulder as his cock spasmed inside her. A warm flood of stick hot seed filling her. "Oh god Clark.." she finally gasped, her eyes returning to focus once more. "that.. oh wow.." shaking she felt another rippled of muscle spasmed and nerve explosions.

Clark's brain only just barely registered that she had bit him. but not that she bit him, but that he actually felt it. He leaned down and began to kiss and lick her sweaty breasts. He sucked on her nipples as he continued thrusting into her.

"Oh.. yes.. Please don't stop.." she murmured, her hands caressing every square inch of his skin. Stroking down his back to squeeze - even ash she blushed - the sexiest man-butt she'd ever seen. Blushed, even as the owner of the sexy man butt filled her with his cock. His hard thick, oh my god, cock.

He lost himself in the extacy of being with Lana, of being inside of her, of making love to her. Over and over again he drove all of his cock into her. Filling her with every stroke. Every thrust coming harder and faster than the last.

Lana didn't notice when the sun set. Or the moon rose. Lost in the passion and the moment. Lost in making love with Clark. She wasn't sure how many times she'd cum. She'd lost count hours ago. AS for him.. He'd pumped so much of his seed inside she could feel it pooling under her butt. An the funny thing was.. she didn't care. She was in his arms.

Although it was mildly annoying as it cooled, making a cold sticky mess against her ass. Squeezing into her butt crack.

Clark pulled her tightly in his arms, not wanting her to get away. His face buried in her hair as they slept together. Fortunately his parents were in Metropolis until Thursday night, or else explaining this scene when he was called in for dinner would have been... unusual. But even that didn't phase him as he was just happy to be there with her in his arms.

Half awake Lana's hand slid down Clark’s chest, lower and lower until she was cupping his family jewels in her hand. Her thumb gently stroking his shaft.

Clark moaned as felt something wrapped around his shaft. In his mind it was Lana stroking him. Then as he started to open his eyes he saw that he wasn't dreaming. "Good morning." he said with a half awake smile.

"Morning," Lana said, smiling at him. Then a look crossed her face. "eww.. Umm.. you need to change sheets and I need a shower.."

"Yeah, I think we both need showers." he replied looking at her. "I think your parents are going to ground you. for not returning home last night." he said without moving yet. He was enjoying himself to much.

"I'll just tell them the truth.. I fell asleep over here." She said, shifting position and swinging her bare legs out off the bed and standing up. Turning around she pointed at her pubic hair. "Look at the sticky mess you made.." she said, smiling as she scowled at him.

"Hey I took care of some of it." He said smiling as he sat up.

"Yeah.. by spreading it around even more.." Turning she talked off, her butt rolling rather interestingly. A muscles she didn't even know she'd had protested at the abuse they'd received. All night long....

Clark watched as she walked off, and wondered if he had hurt her. He had tried not to, but it was so hard to control himself with her. He got up and pulled the very dirty sheets off the bed, as he reached out he grimaced as he felt some pain in his shoulder. He looked at his shoulder and saw one of Lana's bites. He wasn't expecting that. How could that have happened? he wondered as he took the sheets down to the washer. He would have put them in the hamper, but his mother would have had a huge surprise if she found them when she got home.

Once in the shower Lana didn't bother using cold water, and prayed the barn's water heater would last. And then took a shower that was more of a sauna than anything else. Sauna and a hot springs.

She'd been mildly surprised when she'd started sweating, it took a bit to get her that worked up to sweat. But then Clark apparently could make her do a lot of things.

Clark got the washer going, and decided he needed a shower as well. And that it might be fun to shower with Lana. So he walked into the bathroom and pulled the curtain aside and walked in. "So how about I wash your back for you." he said as he stepped in not really noticing the temperature of the water.

Startled Lana, jerked away from him, and then sighed when she saw who it was. "Wow, never expected you to come and join me." she said, adding a little cold to the water, her hands moving to his chest afterwards.

A chest that she just loved see. And touching. Oh god she loved touching him. her tongue running across his nipples as his cock pounded deep inside her moist depths. Blinking she looked up. Wow, she'd almost lost herself in that one she thought.

"Well figured this way we'd save the old water heater some trouble." he said as he took some body and hair wash and began to soap her up. God she was so gorgeous he thought as he applied the hair and body wash to her shoulders. He wondered what it would feel like to have her legs wrapped around him right now in the shower under the hot water.

He leaned down and returned her kiss. When she placed his hands on her breasts he felt her hard nipples against his palms and began to caress them. His mind flashed to how he grabbed, squeezed, and bit her breasts and nipples over and over last night.

“Keep that up,” she murmured, “And we’ll be very late for school..”

"And we can't have that can we." he replied softly.

"I have a 4.0 and a perfect attendance. Being late or skipping class will ruin that record. And raise a lot of questions." She told him, her hands sliding down his chest to his stomach. And then lower. Caressing his own dark curls. And then.. oh and then.. they found his special treasure. His super wand..

One hand curled around his shaft, the body wash on her fingers slicking his shaft, turning her touch into a loving stroke. And the other hand you ask? Well, her other hand reached down and cupped his family jewels. Rolling them. Caressing them.

"As do I." he reminded her as his hands started to slide down her tight stomach, spreading the lather lower and lower. He let out a moan. "Besides if you keep that up you'll need another shower." he said with a chuckle.

"Nah.. the current water will wash everything away," she whispered, her hand rising and falling around his shaft as she stroked his cock.

"You know I don't think that even my dreams could I have imagined everything we did last night." he whispered as he leaned down and, after moving some of her hair out of his way, nipped on her ear. His other hand still sliding down her stomach and now lathering up her dark curls.

Kneeling in the already cramped shower Lana moved her own damp place from his fingers, even as her lips and tongue got closer to his hardening flesh. "Now.. either I can experiment on swallowing you again. Or I can practice stroking you. And feeling your warm cum on my tits..."

"God Lana you are truly one of a kind." Clark said with another moan.

"I think a combination of both. How hard will it be for you to concentrate in class.. knowing your cum is in my stomach. Knowing you coated my lips and tongue with your thick seed. Knowing i was sucking your thick.. HARD.. COCK. this morning?" she asked, just before he took the head of his shaft between her lips and suckled on the end of it. Slowly working it in..

"So much so I may decide to take the day off." he said with a moan as he placed his hand on her wet hair and slowly began to play with it.

Lana’s head bobbed in front of Clark, soft slurping sounds caressing the air as she sucked and swallowed more and more of his cock. Slowly taking it. Relaxing her throat enough to encompass everything was the hardest, but she managed. Eventually. And the feel of his hairy balls brushing her chin caused her to moan, and squeeze her thighs together.

"Oh god Lana." Clark moaned. His hand twisting some of her hair. He looked down and saw that she had taken it all in, he couldn't believe it. In fact it was the shock of seeing that that had somehow kept him from exploding right then and there. However when she moaned and those vibrations went through his shaft He closed his eyes tightly.

Reaching up with her hand that had been stroking his cock while she sucked him, she caressed his chest. Her fingers splayed, feeling the beat of his heart. The pounding of blood in his veins. and then she moved her tongue, and gently squeezed his testicles. Stroking them more than squeezing, just giving them a little incentive to pump. To empty that gooey load down her throat.

"Oh god!" he said as he felt her hand squeezing his testicles, which were already tightening. It was all to much for the young man who had just lost his virginity the night before. He soon felt the rush as his semen began to escape and enter the woman he loved.

With his cock buried in her esophagus, Lana didn’t even have to swallow. She just needed to moan and moan she did. Her eyes looking up at him she could feel the pulsing of his cock, the throbbing of the thick vein against her tongue. The pulse that sent his seed into her stomach.

She watched him as his cock spewed thick creamy seed down her throat. And she pulled back, slowly.. teasing his cock with her tongue, until her lips were caressing his swollen head once more.

Clark was leaning against the shower stall with his head pointed up and his eyes closed. In his mind he was seeing whole stars exploding.

Her tongue flicked around the head, collecting the last of his seed, before she patted his stomach and stood up. With a last kiss on his cheek Lana left the shower. "Damn, you one sexy man.." she whispered.

"Look who's talking." he said as he shut off the shower and then left it as well. He hadn't brought a towel this time so he just made his way up to the loft and would grab one form there.

Climbing the stairs naked Lana was fairly certain just were Clark's eyes were. They were where she'd be looking if they were reversed. Buttocksville. Tight buttocks...

"Hmm. I might need to go get some clothes from my house. Unless you have something from a few years ago.. Maybe when you were like fourteen or fifteen? That might fit me.." She suggested, standing naked in his bedroom/living room.

He walked over to her and wrapped his arms around her waist. "I'm sorry my dear, but mom took all that to goodwill a long time ago." He said truth was he didn't want to let her go and wished they could stay like this all day. It might be worth breaking his attendance streak.

"Looks like I either wear the same clothes twice, which is like totally gross. Or I go home and get different once. Means I still need to wear the same ones. Or.. I can make do.." Heading for his closet Lana began looking through what he did have available.

"You so need a woman's touch up here. Smells like sex.. and sex.. and more sex. Maybe some potpourri?"

"Don't worry I've got some in the house. I'll make sure I get them going before I leave for school." he said as he walked over to the cabinet and grabbed a towel and began to dry himself off.

Looking over her shoulder Lana watched him for a second, then walked over and stole the towel from him and began drying herself off, Using the towel to caress her breasts and thighs, her tight buttocks, before returning it to him and returning to the closet. The entire time she was drying off she watched him, a very - mischievous - look on her face.

Clark just shook his head as she took the towel from him, and then dried her self off. He watched her as she dried her perky breasts, her firm thighs, her tight ass. It was enough to get him worked up all over again. He wondered what she was thinking as she had that look he had seen on her face from time to time. But he didn't worry about it as he finished drying himself off and put on his boxers. And grabbed some jeans and a shirt.

Returning from the closet she had a look of disgust on her face. “Grr..” she said, stomping past him to his dresser, still naked. Pulling open his dresser she rummaged through, eventually pulling out a pair of his silk boxers and an oversized T-shirt. She followed that with socks and a pair of swim trunks.

“Looks like I need to go to my house.. And I am seriously bringing some clothes over here. Just in case this happens again.”

"We'd better figure out where to put them." Clark said. "Mom for the most part does the laundry and puts it away remember." he added and walked over to the chair where his lettermen's jacket was. He picked it up and then brought it over to Lana. "Here put this on, it'll help keep you warm." he said with a smile.

"Hmmmm.." Lana murmured. Then took off the T-shirt and put the jacket on. The material rubbing against her nipples as she winked at Clark. "Maybe you should wear the T-shirt today.. Don't let your mom wash it.. I wanna wear it tomorrow.."

"I'll try and keep it clean for you then." he said as he looked at the white shirt. It wasn't his usual colors, but he wouldn't complain. He put it on. Now he just needed to get his socks and boots on. "You know I do have something of yours here." he said as he remembered what she had given him. He reached into his sock drawer and pulled out the t-shirt and pink thong and held it in front of her.

Kissing him on the cheek Lana left them in his hand. "You keep them, for when i need them.." she said, hinting at more nights in his room.

"Hey what are you doing this weekend? Labor day weekend after all." he asked as he leaned back down and hid them at the bottom of his sock drawer.

Spanking his butt Lana giggled. "Haven't decided yet.. Ask me after classes. Still need a ride to my house.."

"I have some chores to do here. So I'll run you over there and get back here. Can't let mom and dad think I was slacking off." he told her.

"Keys are on the coffee table," he told her. But he wondered if that was a wise thing. But it had to be better then him taking her and having to deal with her father.

Grabbing the keys from the table she looked over at him. "I'll leave my books here and come back for them. If that's alright..?"

"Sure." Clark said as he put on his boots and laced them up.

Walking past him Lana gave the back of his neck a kiss, before she skipped down the stairs.

Clark smiled as he watched her go down the stairs and then followed her. As she got into the truck he opened the barn so she could pull out.

The Fight for the Girl (Clark Kent, Thursday morning)

Clark watched as Lana drove off in his truck and then he headed off for the main house. He needed to get some air fresheners for the loft, after all he couldn’t leave the barn open, and Lana was right it did smell of lots and lots of sex. He grabbed a few Glade air fresheners, and a can of Lysol and then made his way back to the barn.

As he was entering the barn again he was lost in thought about what he head to do still, like put on the fresh sheets on his bed, make sure the other ones were put into the…
He never got a chance to finish that thought as all of a sudden he was hit by a 4x4 and thrown back out into the drive way. When he looked up he saw Greg Arkin holding a now shattered piece of wood.

“You sick bastard!” Greg snarled. “How could you defile her like that?!” Greg asked but he didn’t give Clark time to answer as he charged him. “Lana is MINE!!” he yelled.

Clark barely had time to react, he had never seen anyone move so fast before. But it was no where near as fast as he could move. Clark got up and grabbed Greg and flipped him over and slammed him to the ground.

However Not only was Greg faster than normal humans, he seemed to be stronger, almost as strong as Clark. The two wrestled around on the ground, each one jockeying for position. When Greg opened his mouth and sprayed Clark with some sort of liquid. Clark instinctively closed his eyes, but when he opened them he saw his shirt dissolving.

The distraction was all that Greg needed, as he held out his arms and something, almost like webbing shot out from his hands and quickly encased Clark. Greg then started spinning him around and around and then released him. He watched as the web-ball encased Clark went flying into the nearby woods.

Clark hit the floor hard, he had no idea where he was, or what he was, he opened his eyes wide and unleashed a stream of fire. As he got out of the now burning webbing he heard someone running towards him. He didn’t have time to figure out direction, he only had time to adjust himself as the figure came flying out of some trees. Clark waited as if he were waiting to be tackled, and when Greg was about to make contact he twisted and used his hands to parry Greg away.

The result was that Greg went flying into some more trees. Clark didn’t know what was going on, but this guy was in some ways like him. He couldn’t hold back, or else he could get hurt. The two battled on and on, Greg proving more difficult to hit by doing flips and cartwheels. It was like fighting a ninja Clark thought. Fortunately Clark was hard to hit himself, thanks to his speed.

As the fight continued the two teenagers ended up in a quarry, Clark noticed that he was getting weaker, but he also noticed that so was Greg. But it was more than just that, Clark had never felt this worn out before, in fact he was feeling sick and wanted to vomit. However Greg wouldn’t give up. It was becoming a battle of attrition, the one with the greater endurance would come out the victor. All Clark had to do was hold together for awhile longer and wait him out, and that’s what he intended to do. But as Greg charged him for his last attack he just collapsed. Clark turned away from the fallen teenager and began to stumble out of the quarry, walking on rubber legs and on instinct. He made it a few feet into the forest and then collapsed himself.

Lana And Clark - Thursday Morning

After changing Lana drove Clark's truck back to the Kent far, the maroon mini-dress stopped just above her knees, but the black leather boots accented her calves nicely.

Clark’s eyes shot wide open as he came to consciousness again. Gone was the sick feeling he had encountered from the quarry, his strength had returned as he stood up. He didn’t feel any of pain, so he assumed that his body had healed the injuries he had suffered. He looked down at his now dirty jeans, and partially burned off shirt. “So much for Lana being able to wear this later.” He said softly.

In fact speaking of her, she was probably on her way back to the barn or was already there so he could take her to school. He took off in a burst of super-speed and a few moments later was back at the farm. As he rounded the corner he saw his truck. Fortunately she didn’t appear to have had time to look around for him yet, and didn’t see the huge hole in the ground made from his struggle with Greg. So he just decided there wasn’t to much to hide from her and walked around the barn. Stopping when he saw her. Awed by her beauty.

Walking into the barn Lana Looked around for a moment before she walked back out and watched Clark walk in from outside. "Whatcha do? Piss off one of the cows?"

Clark shook his head “No the cows would have actually left me with my shirt. But one of your secret admirers is another story.” Clark told her. “Let me just clean up and grab a fresh shirt.” He said as he entered the barn and made his way first to the bathroom. He needed to wipe off all the dirt on him, what he really needed was a shower, but he didn’t have time for that.

Following him Lana watched as Clark walked. "You better be showering.." she warned. "Cause I am so not riding with you if you're all nasty."

"If I shower we run the risk of being late?" he told her as he began cleaning his face off with soap and water.

"Late in a Truck is better than late because I had to walk." Lana threatened.

"Fine, I guess I can always blame the first blemish on you." he said with a chuckle. "Do you mind getting me some fresh clothes?" he asked as he turned on the hot water and began to remove his clothes so he could jump into the shower. "I'll also need a towel."

"What? and deprive myself of the view?" Lana chuckled, reluctantly collecting the requested items. Returning to the bathroom she watched from the doorway.

Clark was inside showering by the time she had returned. "As he washed the dirt away he couldn't help but flash back to earlier this morning and their shower together. "No time for any of that now Clark." he thought to himself, even though his body was ignoring him.

Lana watched, smiling to herself, as Clarkie made his presence known. Maybe Clark should go military, Lana thought. Cause he sure likes to stand at attention. "Need a hand in there?"

"I'm not sure if that would help in our mission of getting to school some what on time." he said as he tried to hurry. It was times like this he wished he could actually feel the temperature of the water like others did, maybe then he could use the cold shower for some help.

"True," Lana said. "But I'm sure you'd enjoy being late under the right circumstances."

Clark pulled the curtain to the side, just enough so that his face could be seen. “Were you always this naughty or is this cause of last night?” he asked with a smile on his face.

"Always, I'm just good at keeping secrets." She replied, stepping over and kissing him. Pulling the curtain open a little further she ran a hand across his chest. Then down...

"I think Clarkie likes this." she added.

"He's not the only one." Clark replied with a moan as he kissed her back. "Better be careful there hun, wouldn't want you to get your dress soaked.

"Why, are you about to fountain already?"

Clark laughed out loud. "No I meant if you open the curtain to much, the water. But I'm sure if you do that long enough you'll get an eruption."

"Will it be a big one? Or just a little?" she asked, a mischievous smile playing across her lips.

"I would say about the same as the ones you got last night."

"Good.." Stepping back she leaned against the sink, Crossing her arms under her breasts and watching him. "So, you gonna lolligag around or actually shower?"

"Yes ma'am." he said and then returned to his shower. Applying more body wash to his sponge and lathered himself up, then rinsed himself off and grabbed the shampoo that was on the shelf and began to apply it.

"Oh.. and Clark.."

"Yeah?"

"I'm not wearing any panties."

Clark dropped the bottle of shampoo, his cock lurched as it seemed to harden even more. "Oh you would have to tell me that while I'm in here." he said as he carefully went to pick up the bottle of shampoo.

"I figured it would help you, um, finish what you're doing."

Clark put the bottle back on the shelf and then let the water rinse it out of his hair. He then turned the water off and opened the curtain, stepped out and grabbed the towel and began to dry himself off. "Yeah I'm sure that's what you were doing. That's why you have that evil little smile on your face." he said with a laugh. He decided that turnabout was fair play so he dried himself slowly and made sure the towel only covered the area he was drying at that moment.

"Yeah, sure you knew what I was doing." Lana said, and as soon as the towel was drying his face, she knelt and took him into her mouth. Giving him just enough oral action to make sure he was hard all day long. Then she was back up and leaning against the sink once more. Smiling, and using her thumb to dry off her lower lip.

“You know how difficult it’s going to be to sit in my first few classes now?” he told her as he leaned down and began to kiss her. His free hand sliding down to her ass and squeezing it. “That is if it softens by then.” He added as his hand slid under her dress and up her thigh to see if she was really commando. His eyes opening very wide when he realized she hadn’t just been teasing him about that. He also felt his shaft lurch again.

"Well.. Ever had road head?" she asked, sitting up on the sink, her legs spreading and wrapping around his naked body.

"No, but until last night there were a lot of things I had never done before." he replied.

"Hmm.. So.. are you gonna fuck me on the sink? Or are you gonna get dressed?"

He ground himself against her. His shaft sliding along her slit. "Don't know, after all you do have your legs wrapped around me."

"Yeah, like you can't just step back and break the grip they have on you." She purred, running her lips and tongue across his neck, her fingernails caressing his chest.

“I’m shy, not stupid. No guy would want to pull away from you.” He replied as he began to kiss and lick her neck. He dropped the towel and was now caressing her body through her dress. Running his hands along her thighs and along the sides of her chest until he was cupping her firm breasts.

Slipping her hands down his chest she caressed his tight abs, stroking lower until she was tickling his soft curls, and stroking his hard cock. "Well, if you fuck me.. then we shower again.. and we'll never get to school on time. But, if you just.." Not finishing her sentence Lana guided Clark's hard shaft into her moist depth, sighing as he opened her. Moaning as he filled her with a completeness she'd never know anywhere else.

“I guess we’re going to be late.” He said as he moaned as he felt his shaft sliding into her. He then reached around behind her head and pulled her in for a passionate kiss, his tongue sliding into her mouth and twirling around her own. At first he didn’t move, but soon the feeling of her sex sheathing his cock was to much for him and he began to thrust into her.

"Maybe we should just claim illness, and stay in bed all day?" Lana asked, once they broke for breath. Her eyes wanted to roll up into her head, her soul wanted to scream. "But that won't work. Cause I have this major exam that I was studying for last night."

"Biology if I remember correctly." Clark said as he licked and kissed along her sexy little neck. Slowly thrusting into this glorious woman that he had loved for as long as he could remember. But not once did he object to the idea of missing class today.

Purring, Lana silently begged to be fucked hard. But her mind told her otherwise. Placing her hands against his chest, she whimpered with each hard thrust of his flesh into hers. "Clark.. School."

"Mmm... your right..." he said as he thrust in her once, twice, three more times. Then finally pulling himself away from her and her wide spread legs "But I have no idea how I'm going to get through the day. Especially now." he told her.

Grabbing his hips she pulled him deep inside one more time. Kissing him before she whispered in his ear. "With a hardon." Then she was pushing him away and twisting, slipping from the confines of his fantastic body with remarkable ease and a fluid grace.

Clark chuckled as he watched her. He shook his head as he let out a laugh and then got dressed. Putting on the tan slacks she had brought down, and then the white shirt. Leaving the boxers on the seat of the toilet.

Lana walked through the door. She didn’t feel any different, but something about the way she walked, looked, or just plain moved..

Something told people she’d changed But just what that change was, well it was anybody’s guess.

season1-alphalana.jpg

After all, how could anybody know it was having Clark Kent inside her the night before that had changed her. That and the lingering feel of him from less than an hour ago.

Wraith Thursday Morning

There it was. In black and white (actually it was a color photograph, some kid named Olsen took it, but it was dark and smoky, so black and white was an accurate observation), a picture of me in full spooky form, eyes glowing and a clawed hand raised up from the cloud of dust surrounding me. Right on the front page of the Planet.

Damn camera phones are making secrets harder to keep. Chloe suspected me of something. John said she was still not a hundred percent sure I wasn't our resident serial killer, tho John did stand up for me, (He ended up being a real stand-up guy, once we stopped comparing dick sizes. Likes his Oreo milkshakes tho) and Rose and I got along real good. I got some killer MP-3's from her that I didn't even know existed.

I didn't even expect to run into Johnny "The Hammer" Malone last night. I was tracking down a human slavery ring out at the Metropolis docks, but I thought it was the Chinese Triad, not the damn Mafia. I was ready for small arms fire. Hell, that stuff just bounces off me, when they hit me. That damn RPG was a surprise! Guy snapped the picture when I was blown through the wall of the warehouse and into the one across the way. Pissed me off something fierce. Metropolis PD got there with gangsters laying everywhere. Few broken bones, lots of bumps and bruises. I didn't even notice the rebar sticking out of my side until I was ripping the doors off the cell where they held the recent arrivals. Wish Min had been there. The only Chinese I know is "Thank You" and "Dumbass". Didn't really help.

The paper said that the gangsters were being held on numerous charges, and that the girls were turned over to the proper authorities to get help. That was good. I wanted these assholes in jail for a long time.

Thing is, most of the damn story was the "ghost" that took them out. The police want a word with me, the Planet ended their story with a invitation for a interview, the Observer is offering a $500.00 reward for the first interview with me, and I am pretty sure the Pope sent up a exorcist team.

And to top it all off, Bekka almost killed me when I showed up bleeding all over the place with a piece of iron in my side. I was patched up now, but any sudden movement hurt like hell. I'll be a week before I'm healed from that.

Bullets are OK, explosives BAD!

I looked up as the door opened and Chloe walked in. She smiled when she saw her coffee on her desk, (I had been bringing in morning drinks for everyone) and waved at me before powering up her laptop.

I leaned back and winced as the stitches pulled. OK, enough daydreaming. This story on the rash of insect attacks was not going to write itself. I opened up my laptop, thumbprinted it so it would unlock, and began searching databases on recent attacks of a similar kind within a hundred mile radius over the last year. I had a miniature version of ODIN in here called Muninn. He couldn't do a tenth of the stuff that ODIN could, but he was adequate for this kind of search (besides, he didn't change my screen saver to a streaming "PWNED!!" across my computer every time he beats me at Halo 3.)

Hopefully a pattern will emerge, otherwise I'll just be stabbing in the dark.

Last edited:
Clark Kent

Thursday Morning

Clark had felt as if he were on cloud 9 as he walked from his locker to his first class. He still could believe everything that had happened in the last 12+ hours. Macking love with Lana practically all night, then waking up with her, and the shower. Not even the memory of the weird fight he had with Greg was able to dampen his mood, although during home room he did notice that he wasn't there. Which made him wonder where he was. But when all was said and done the morning actually passed rather quickly for him, and he really couldn't remember much about those morning classes.

Joint Post

Walking into the boy's locker room Lana ignored the others around her. The naked chests. The muscular bodies. The bedroom eyes.

She sauntered past all of them. Even the totally naked male bodies. She had her mind set on one male body in particular.

Looking around she didn't see him. Until she looked into the shower area. Then she saw what she wanted. All of what she wanted. Crossing the threshold of the shower area she unzipped herself. Clothing falling to the floor as she walked. In moments she was naked, her boots making a thudding noise behind her as slim sexy fingers caressed his chest. Her firm breasts pressing against his back.

Wrapping her fingers around his thick shaft she kissed his back. "Need me to wash anything?" she whispered.

"Lana!" Clark nearly screamed out in surprise, and yet somehow had managed to keep his senses. "What are you doing? Do you know the kind of trouble we can get into if we get caught in here?" he asked as he looked around to see if anyone else was looking. Half the gym class was still in the shower, not to mention the ones in the locker room who were now gathering at the entrance to see the show. Clark was suddenly blushing redder than a fire truck.

"What does it look like I’m doing here?" Lana asked, peeking around his side to look up at him. Her fingers gently squeezing and stroking him. "I need a little.. or a lot.. of something."

He moaned as he felt her small hands gently squeezing and stroking his shaft. "This isn't the time or place for this." he said trying to resist her, but only halfheartedly. His body was reacting to her manipulations, and thus showing that he was in fact torn about what to do.

"This might not be a perfect place. But it obviously is the right time." she said, smiling mischievously.

Moving around him she knelt in front of her sexy boyfriend, her hand stroking him. Looking at the hardening cock in her hand she licked her lips.

And then kissed the spongy red head. her lips parting as she took it into her warm wet mouth.

Clark didn't know what had gotten into her, and right now h really didn't care as he found himself moaning and placing his hand on her head. His fingers wrapping around her wet hair. "Oh yesssss."

Moaning in delight Lana used some rather talented oral skills to slowly work the erection in her mouth down her throat. Taking him slowly, inch by inch, until her nose was buried in his crinkly, and very ticklish, pubic hair.

Her deft fingers traveled down the length of his vanishing cock until they were cupping and caressing his full balls and sexy thighs.

Up and down she worked her neck. Again and again taking him.

Clark opened his eyes and saw how everyone in the shower were stroking their own erections at the scene in front of them. That should have been enough to get him to stop what was happening right then and there, but he just felt to good. he lowered his gaze and saw as Lana worked his cock deep into her mouth and down her throat. Even better than she had that morning. He wanted to say something but all he could do was moan, as he felt her tongue working along his shaft, and the heat of her mouth. It was all so over powering.

Pulling his cock out of her hungry mouth Lana met his eyes. "Cum in my mouth Clark. Make me eat your cum. Cum all over my face. And then fuck my ass. Fuck my tight virgin ass with your big hard cock."

Clark's eyes lit up like Christmas trees. he had cum in her mouth before, in fact that was earlier today. But even last night as they made love, and fucked, he had never fucked her in the ass. In fact he didn't think that was something she'd be up for. "Are you sure that's what you want?" he asked her, and as he did his cock lurched with a mind of it's own.

Not saying anything Lana’s tongue flicked out. Caressing the head of his cock. Coaxing his gooey cum to explode from the opening.

Clark once again closed his eyes and leaned his head back as he felt his balls tightening. He didn't want to cum yet. Wanted to feel her magnificent mouth for a few minutes more, but the promise of what was to come was to great for him, and soon he grabbed her head and held it steady as he began to empty his balls in her mouth.

Swallowing, Lana consumed all of Clarks extra thick and gooey man seed. Small whimpers of delight escaping her as his tasty cream coated her tongue. Stroking his shaft with fingers and tongue, she eked out every last drop of his pearly white cum she could.

When he was finally drained she reluctantly released his cock from her lips. And turned around, presenting her golden tanned butt to him. With a swish of hair she looked over her shoulder at him. Bedroom eyes begging him to fuck her. Begging him to open her butt with his hard cock.

Clark couldn't believe that he, that they were doing this. He stepped behind her and let his shaft run along her wet pussy for a moment and then lifted it so it was at the small entrance of her ass. He placed one hand on her beautiful tanned ass and spread her cheeks as he slowly began to push the head of his cock into her. As he was the night before he did his best to be careful, hurting her isn't something he wanted to do after all. That was the last thing he ever wanted to do to her.

Lowering her head Lana lifted her ass lifted, pressing back against the hard shaft at the entry to her ass. "Please Clark.. do it. Fill my ass with your cock."

"Oh God Lana here it goes." he said as he pushed forward, feeling the head of his cock go past and into her. Oh she was so tight, even tighter than her pussy was last night. He waited a few moments and then pushed more of his meat into her ass, then waited giving her time to adjust before he'd slide more into her. Slowly filling her ass with his all of his cock as she asked.

Moaning Lana whimpered, the pain was intense, but damn it felt.. wonderful. The feeling of having him inside her was exquisite. Just knowing his cock meat was in her butt gave her a prelude of what was to cum. the shivering pleasure rippling through her.

He placed his hands on her ass, each palm filled with her flesh as he let her adjust to his being inside of her ass. he could feel her body almost trembling from excitement. Excitement that also was rippling through his own body. He no longer saw the others in the shower. It was just him and her, and all he wanted to do was please her as much as she pleased him. Pleasure that soon began when he started to pull out of her only to slide his sheath himself fully into her ass again.

When he began pulling out she whimpered. But when he pushed forward again she moaned. "Ooohh.. God Claaaark.."

"Ooohh.. God Lana!.." he replied as he repeated his motions. Slowly pulling out of her, letting her feel all of him leave except for the head of his cock, only to have it all thrust back into her. Over and over again he did this, at the same pace and force. But soon the pace began to pick up, and the hands on her ass began to squeeze even harder.

Trembling with desire Lana reached underneath her body and stroked her clit. Long slim fingers brushing against his balls even as she worked at her nub of pleasure. "Yes. Yes YESS!! Fuck me Clark. Pound my ass. Fill my butt with your cum. FUCK ME..!!" she begged and demanded. "Fuck me.." she begged.

And fuck her he did. He pounded into her ass faster and faster. The sounds of their wet bodies echoed in the shower as the smacked together over and over again. Clark pulled her back against him every time he thrust into her, trying to give her everything she wanted. And he knew with her ass squeezing his cock so tight that it wouldn't be long before he was giving her the other thing she wanted... his cum filling her ass.

Working her fingers across her clit and against his heavy balls, Lana worked herself into, and through, several orgasms. The anticipation of his cum pumping into her driving her onwards and upwards. She was beyond words right now. Oblivious to anything but Clark's hard cock up her ass, his balls slapping her pussy. And his hands, his hands on her hips. Dominating her like only he could. If he proposed right now she'd say yes.

‘Oh god this woman was amazing.’ Clark thought to himself. She could get him to do things that he wouldn't ordinarily do, but then again it was always like that between them. She more than anyone had away of getting Clark to let go and around her, and letting go was exactly what he was doing right now. Slamming his hips into her harder and harder, making sure that she felt every inch of him on every thrust, until finally he let go and exploded deep into her. The last thought running through his mind before it went nova was about how they were going to do this and more for the rest of their lives.

Screaming in ecstasy, Lana came. The throbbing feel of Clark's cock as his cum, his semen, pumped into her ass. Muscles in his cock flexed, rippling through her but. and Driving her beyond beyond.

Clark held on to her by the waist as he filled her ass with his cum. He slowly straightened her up as much as he could, his hands sliding along her wet body until they reached her firm breasts which he squeezed and then ran his thumbs over her hard nipples, his lips just behind her ear, and his tongue darting out licking her lobe lightly.

Shivering Lana turned her head. "No tickling.." she whispered, sighing.

"Only in the most wonderful of ways." he replied back as he continued kissing down his girlfriends neck. Even as he stopped cuming inside of her, he still couldn't stop touching and feeling her body against his.

Sitting back on his thighs Lana wanted to keep his hard cock as deep inside her as long as possible. She'd rather have him buried to the hilt in her snatch, but damn he made her gooey inside just by being in her butt.

"Well the right way would also be in my bed, my love." he told her. His left hand playing with her hard nipples as his right continued playing with her pussy.

"I don't want to wait that long."

He kissed her hard on the lips and then pulled his still hard cock out of her ass. When he did, he could have sworn he heard what sounded like a cork exploding from a Champaign bottle. He turned her around to face him and he slowly began to kiss and lick her along her neck.

"Wash first.." Lana said, semi spoiling the mood. Until she grabbed the shampoo from the floor and squirted a thick glob of the white stuff into her hand. "Lemme see it.."

He stepped back as she had asked. His cock at attention as it usually was around her.

Reaching over Lana wrapped her fingers around his still rock hard shaft and began stroking. Two jobs at once. Clean him. and masturbate him. In the locker room. with a couple dozen naked males watching them. With nipples hard, and pussy glistening with shower spray, and other forms of wetness, Lana stroked him.

Leaning forward a little she pulled the skin tight on his shaft, cleaning him carefully, and meticulously. Her fingers teasing the swollen crown.

Clark moaned as Lana both cleaned and masturbated him. His eyes were closed, but he would periodically open them to watch her as she moved her small hand over his cock. As she kept him from getting soft, and made him want her even more if that were possible.

Finally satisfied with her cleaning skills Lana stood up and turned the shower nozzle, rinsing the shampoo from her nekid boyfriend.

"Now you may stuff that big hard cock inside my tight pussy. And make me scream your name in ecstasy. A lot." She added, nodding mischievously.

"Be careful what you wish for, you might get it." he said as he wrapped his hands around her waist and leaned down and kissed her. Sliding his tongue into her mouth and wrestling with her own.

"Goodie," she said, caressing his curly haired chest with slender fingers. "When? Where? Here on the floor again? Or in the locker room on a bench?"

"Here first, but not on the floor." he said and then picked her up by her waist. His kisses and licks leaving a trail down her neck to her breasts, which he placed his mouth over and began to devour them. First one and then the other he would kiss, lick, and suck on them and her hard brown nipples.

Running her fingers through his hair she held his head, cradling it. "Oh.. my.."

He slowly began to lift her and lower her, his iron like cock pinned between their bodies slid along her up to her belly button. He could feel the warmth of her body against his and he wanted more, even as he started to bite and pull on her nipples. He walked over towards part of the shower wall where there wasn't a nozzle and placed her back against it. Then started to lower himself, while lifting her until he was able to get her legs on his shoulders and his face directly in line with her pussy. He dove in like a starving man, her trimmed curls tickling his nose lightly, but not enough to make him stop as he kissed, licked, and sucked everything around her tight little pussy which was waiting for him.

"Oh God.." Lana moaned, writhing and twisting in passion, her fingers tightening and releasing on Clark's scalp. Her toes curled as his tongue swirled around her clit. And flared outwards when he slipped his tongue up inside her. So wrapped up in the feeling. In the moment, she didn't notice when her hands moved to his shoulders. "Oh Clark.. yes.. eat me Clark. Eat meee.." she whimpered.

He thrust his tongue deep into her pussy and flicked it around inside of her. He began to moan as he ate her, he would shake his head periodically as he tried to get his tongue further and further into her. Fucking her with as much of his tongue as he could. Lost in the moment he didn't notice that she was scratching him.

Shivering and moaning her skin sprouted goosebumps, even as she flashed a drenching sweat across her entire form. "Clar.." she said as she lost her voice, silently exclaiming as she came. And came..

And came..

Her eyes rolling into her head, as her mind went someplace else entirely.

She wasn't sure, but she was fairly certain that she saw the gates of heaven, even as his tongue and lips did devilishly naughty things to her pussy and clit.

Clark slowed down, but didn't stop as she came. He loved her taste, and the smell of her, it was all so intoxicating. It was as she was calming down that he finally removed his mouth from her pussy. He rose back to his feet, as he removed her from his shoulders and slowly began to lower her. His body was in between her legs, and his hard shaft soon bumped against her wet pussy. Clark took hold of it and then guided it into her and slid it all the way into her as he placed one of her legs on his hip and then the other.

"Unghhhh.." Lana whimpered, Clarks hard shaft slipping inside her. Spreading her open. Filling her. "Ohh.. shi.."

And her already quivering pussy clenched and relaxed. Stroking him as she rocked through another orgasm.

"Is this what you wanted?" he teased. "To be stuffed and fucked by my cock?" he started thrusting harder and harder into her as he fucked her against the wall. "I know your what I've always wanted." he whispered as he continued on over and over again.

Deft feminine hands roamed his body. Caressing him with need. A need to touch him. A need to keep feeling HIM inside HER.

Roaming hands that found his hand and squeezed, pulling him deeper. Harder. "Fuck me, Clark." she whimpered, begging for more.

He fucked her Faster and harder, probably even harder then he should have. But Clark was so lost in his desire for her that he didn't notice. All he cared about was giving them what they both wanted.

Bucking against him, taking his shaft as deep as possible, and whimpering she could take him even deepr, Lana rocked with Clark. Her slick pussy sliding the length of his thick massive cock like no other.

With a growl Clark shoved his cock into as far as he could and began to cum inside of Lana yet again. Filling her with his hot cum, only this time in her unprotected pussy.

Hot lava pumped deep inside, filling her to the core. And she couldn't hold back. Not anymore. Her body responded, vaginal walls rippling on his cock. Stroking every ounce of baby cream from him.

Her lips found his neck and she suckled. And nibbled. Biting him as she whimper/moaned against his hot sweaty flesh. Tears of passion seeped from her eyes as she came again. And again.

The universe exploding in her soul.

“Kent?!”

Jerking, Clark turned and looked at the coach, hot water washing down over his rock hard body, shimmering in the florescent lights of the shower.

“Jesus Kent, everyone left like twenty minutes ago. Why are you still here? Taking a shower no less?” Turning and walking out the football coach went back to his office. Considering once more about adding something to the water. Maybe that way everyone would stop stroking off in the showers.

And Kent had most certainly been stroking it. Jesus, the coach thought, wasn’t he getting any from his girlfriend? Probably not he amended. Not if she saw what he was packing. Clark had to be half mule. He was certainly stubborn enough.

If he was fast enough, he might make it to his next class. Probably not, but maybe.

Back