Virgin Council

Felix80

Literotica Guru
The entire student council were still virgins. From the president to the treasurer. All seniors, all eighteen or nineteen and all virgins. But not for long.

Jack was the only boy on the council. He'd been class treasurer since freshman year. No one else really wanted the job and he was good with numbers. And student council looked good on college applications. He was a math nerd and to a lesser extent science and computers. He also ran track and field and the swim team in winter, but neither sport were popular at their school. In the downtime he had left he was fixing up a broken down rusty Corvette his parents had bought him and played MMOs.

They were sitting in the student council room talking about senior prom. Jack started daydreaming as soon as they veered off topic. He spent a lot of time daydreaming at student council meetings. Dances and homecoming and walk-a-thons and student life was far from fascinating for him. He was snapped back to reality when the class president almost shouted at him, "Jack!"

He shook his head and forced a smile at her. "Sorry. Uh, I've got the budget numbers here, what did you want to know?"

The vice president and the secretary broke into a giggle fit. The class president rolled her eyes. "Forget about the budget Jack. We were just saying that Prom night was when a lot of people lose their virginity and we were wondering if you were planning to lose yours then?"

Jack blushed, starting at his neck and quickly flushing over his full face. "Uh, I don't have a girlfriend."

The other two girls giggled again, deepening Jack's blush but the class president's smile turned predatory. "You know, none of us have boyfriends right now either, and all of us want to lose our virginities. But you didn't answer my question. Do you want to lose your virginity?"

It was implied that she knew Jack was a virgin, which was true. He'd never told her that though so part of him was wondering how she knew. But there was another part of him, a part that he didn't listen to very often, that was picking up the other implication. That she wanted to lose her virginity with him.

Sex

The word hang in his mind for an eternity. Images of what the president would look like naked, the possible shape of her breasts, was her pussy shaved or hairy? Trimmed? He had a thousand images passing through his mind.

Jack smiled at the class president, listening to the part of his mind he usually tried to ignore. He let her watch him look her up and down. Sitting across from each other at a table didn't let him go down to far, but he looked over her breasts and then brought his eyes back up to meet her gaze and held it.

"Yes."

-----

OOC: I'll be playing Jack, looking for a woman to co-write as the three girls. I'm into vaginal and oral sex but not anal. I love cumplay, and a girl who is cum hungry is a huge turn on. If this sounds like something that appeals to you, shoot me a PM. Thanks!

Last edited:
Back