slutboy your email?

Sabrinastill

Virgin
hey, thanks for your email *s* I attempted to send one back with a new picture but I have this feeling it didnt send-do you have another email?? It would be ashame if we didnt talk seeing as how we share a few common interests. kisses, sabrina

What about mine, s_b?

Just teasing.
smile.gif
I never sent one.

Bossy

Hi sexy sabrina. I would love another pic. Please try that same e-mail address - it may be that the server was down at the time when you first tried - this is Africa, you must understand that not everything works all the time (that includes both Heads of State as well as Service Providers) *laughs*

*taps Slut_Boy on the shoulder* Did you even receive my pic? Or was it too scary to comment on? *wink*

No Lanna, I never did. Please will you resend it. Now you have me all excited, so please hurry babe *wink*

Sabrinastill, where is that other pic baby?

And Lanna, please will you give me your e-mail because I can't find it on the literotica system. And yeah, I did enjoy your pic *wink*

Hey, can you ladies send me your pics? I have some to trade, I'll even take requests... My address is WOODNBAT8@HOTMAIL.COM

Back