Sissy stuff... Enough fans here??

I've written several stories here describing my adventures, such as they are, in expressing my inner helpless maiden. The true life tales are in the series Soma's Journey. I also wrote a story for the Valentine's Day contest about a person struggling with their identity, which wound up becoming a romance. You may find it interesting: The Last Time We Met

I love to CD. Just mostly lingerie and im not passable. I am very submissive and turned on by sissification. Turning some guy into a hot subservient malleable sexual play thing
I love the idea of a CD who turns other men into subservient sexual playthings. Of course, I’m one of those men just waiting to be molded into a plaything.

I love to CD. Just mostly lingerie and im not passable. I am very submissive and turned on by sissification. Turning some guy into a hot subservient malleable sexual play thing
I would love to be your submissive plaything.

Thanks so much!!!! Im hoping that I gain a following that enjoy my lil niche, although I just want to share what I write. Im not really doing it for the likes or follows or whatever... Hopefully some folks will enjoy it. If not, thats ok too.... My daydreams turned story are pretty interesting and exciting to me, but your results may vary!!!🤣
Very much appreciate the encouragement and kind words!!!
(And Id always love to hear any real stories about the cds/sissys youd like to share, as well as the fiction!!)
In my humble opinion that is exact right attitude to have here!

Write for your own enjoyment, and if someone likes or even loves it that's like a cherry on top of the sundae!

Anxiously awaiting your return and your incite into all things sissy and dom.

Hi everyone!!! Im a long time dresser, who in the past few years has started having "interactions" with other femmes locally, as well as starting some gurly groups online, and over time morphed from stereotypical subby cd to, well... A "DomGurl"...
Im on a lot of other media, and love to write. But nowhere else is really optimal for putting up cd/sissy stories. Its hard to tell, but are there a lot of you here, and/or lots of admirers??? I guess to a point it doesn't matter, Im likely going to try and start posting stories soon. BUT... I guess Id like to have an idea of how many cd and trans ppl are here. So maybe this is a roll call of sorts??? Love to find that theres a ton of ppl that might enjoy my tales and/or what I do, and I look fwd to meeting n
Just joined yesterday. Very kink minded and depraved transwoman here ;)

Hi MissNikki,
I'm not really a sissy or a cd but I do have lots of sissy fantasies, so much that I created the thread Sissy Fantasies. If you write some sissy stories I will definitely be reading them.

The lines become so much more blurred everyday. I don't like some of the forced or degrading things I see with some of the "sissy" culture. However, as I look back, the more femme I am the better and the more femme I am the more likely I am putty in the hands of whoever is my lover as long as it's clean, pleasurable to one or both of us and it's consensual. When those things are in place, I guess I have done some things that may or may not be tagged "sissy" by today's standards.

Back