Sissy/Femdom Tasks Ideas

I'd love my butt exposed for that
My butt is always exposed when I'm with a real man. The only thing covering it might be a g string over my pussy. My cheeks are always exposed for groping, pinching and spanking. I worship real men and love to serve them sexualy and domestically.

have her mow the yard in a pair of daisy dukes and a halter top. have her host a dinner party for a few guests dressed as the hostest. maybe even have a tupperware party for the neighborhood gals.
Back home in Alabama I used to mow the lawn and do other lawn work in a woman's unlined white thong back one-piece swimsuit that showed of my cock when it got soaked with sweat. The neighbors loved to watch. Here in Thailand I wear a hot pink suit like that to the pool or beach and my wife wears a matching one.

A favorite of mine is simply to serve him drinks and pamper him. Then wait silently his feet for further instructions. It's not terribly kinky, but incredibly sexy. Masculine men should be pampered by inferior sissies like myself.

A favorite of mine is simply to serve him drinks and pamper him. Then wait silently his feet for further instructions. It's not terribly kinky, but incredibly sexy. Masculine men should be pampered by inferior sissies like myself.
I wouldn't call you, or any other sissy, inferior. It's an indication of who we are and what role we play in a relationship. Sitting at your man's feet waiting for an opportunity to please him is very sexy for both of you, but also shows him you accept your place at his feet, not as an inferior, but as an equal who has chosen to offer yourself to him fully in this way. It is who we are and we should claim it proudly.

I wouldn't call you, or any other sissy, inferior. It's an indication of who we are and what role we play in a relationship. Sitting at your man's feet waiting for an opportunity to please him is very sexy for both of you, but also shows him you accept your place at his feet, not as an inferior, but as an equal who has chosen to offer yourself to him fully in this way. It is who we are and we should claim it proudly.
True a sissy isn't an inferior person to an Alpha male but only in ones mindset. It's a good lasting relationship between Domme and Submissive when it's equally understood what the roles are and the boundaries agreed.

Inferiority might mean difference in cock size and that often is common even amongst most males who are obsessed with the larger ones in comparison.

A sissy or femboy can enjoy the role without all these so called hangups.

X

Last edited:
Keep him naked. Address him as ‘Slut’. Keep him on tenterhooks about sexual activity. This often makes them more compliant. Instruct him never to make eye contact with you, unless he is orgasming or if you give him consent to do so. This reinforces his status in the relationship. To begin with, right at the start of your relationship with him, punish him for the smallest misdemeanour possible. Make the punishment swift, rigorous and long. I put a leather glove with raised studs on and give a long hand spanking to stress to him my authority over him. Ration his food and toileting. Give him strict times for his toilet. I have, in the past, made it mandatory for him not to pass solids on a Wednesday and a Sunday, as these were days I went out with my friends, so he need not be anally clean, on these days. Denial is the key to forming a ‘slave mentality’ in your boy. Deny, deny and deny him the meagrest of things, like eating utensils, toilet paper (until he earns it.), clean bedsheets (use his bed for sex) and personal hygiene items for at least a week. I used to keep the waste bin in his room so it made him feel like shite. All this works for me and reinforces to my Sluts that I am their magnificent obsession. Go, and do likewise!

But what if we want to feel "inferior?"
Again, we are talking about consensual role-play. Of course no one is actually "superior" or "inferior" to anyone else, but some of us love to play that role.
While I love to be feminine and swishy, I am often much stronger and more physically fit than my dominant. But I don't want to feel that way. I know a martial artist who loves nothing more than to be slapped around and degraded by his old, fat "dominant." I know a woman who is a powerful business woman, but loves to be chained to a wall and whipped, then get brutally gangbanged.

It's role-play, and us submissives are getting exactly what we crave. And when we are all finished and dressed, we are no longer in "character."

I don’t care for “sissy” bc that word signifies a male. But I love “Missy” bc it signifies female brat, submissive etc. Most of my friends use Missy bc I smile…..the word turns me on. Novelty and naughty turns me on too.
I was invited to a girls will be boys night. I was to be invited. What I’m getting to is I chatted with someone I knew from my tortured previous life. But they did not recognize me. So I explained who I had been. There was a long moment of incomprehension…..then joy. We’ve become friends.

True a sissy isn't an inferior person to an Alpha male but only in ones mindset. It's a good lasting relationship between Domme and Submissive when it's equally understood what the roles are and the boundaries agreed.

Inferiority might mean difference in cock size and that often is common even amongst most males who are obsessed with the larger ones in comparison.

A sissy or femboy can enjoy the role without all these so called hangups.

X
Exactly. I often engage in
I don’t care for “sissy” bc that word signifies a male. But I love “Missy” bc it signifies female brat, submissive etc. Most of my friends use Missy bc I smile…..the word turns me on. Novelty and naughty turns me on too.
I was invited to a girls will be boys night. I was to be invited. What I’m getting to is I chatted with someone I knew from my tortured previous life. But they did not recognize me. So I explained who I had been. There was a long moment of incomprehension…..then joy. We’ve become friends.
That's awesome. Of course any play should be based off of what everyone is comfortable with, and what they desire. If someone prefers to be addressed a certain way, then by all means it should be respected. Being a submissive most certainly doesn't mean someone should be automatically be treated disrespectfuly.

Personally I have never met a Dominant who is disrespectful outside of the scene, or the characters we are playing. Most tend to be overly nice and sensitive, until it's time not to be.

But what if we want to feel "inferior?"
Again, we are talking about consensual role-play. Of course no one is actually "superior" or "inferior" to anyone else, but some of us love to play that role.
While I love to be feminine and swishy, I am often much stronger and more physically fit than my dominant. But I don't want to feel that way. I know a martial artist who loves nothing more than to be slapped around and degraded by his old, fat "dominant." I know a woman who is a powerful business woman, but loves to be chained to a wall and whipped, then get brutally gangbanged.

It's role-play, and us submissives are getting exactly what we crave. And when we are all finished and dressed, we are no longer in "character."
Poor, delude fellow.

This is of course definitely not FemDom, which is Female Domination, quite different than what your situation is. No judgement, but deceiving “thread” title for sure.

Sometimes when out with my boyfriend he makes me wear our women's wedding ring set.
It is easily noticed, BTW.

Sometimes when out with my boyfriend he makes me wear our women's wedding ring set.
It is easily noticed, BTW.
Our son(now daughter with a cock) and her wife have matching engagement/wedding rings sets. They got married in matching wedding gowns too. That was one of the stipulations made when he/she accepted her now wife's proposal.

Last edited:
Back