I Need Ideas On How To Train A Sissy - Tasks, Punishments, Rewards, Goals etc.

AndyPuppyDog

Virgin
Hello I am Andy 27 and I could use some help. Through some twist of fate I have met
a sissy, well the beginnings of one. He is slender, dark haired and already has several outfits.
I really love Trans adult movies and I love the idea of feminization but I'm really not attracted
to guys. So we made a kind of deal. We'll keep it strictly online until and if he/she manages to
make progress toward becoming a sissy. He/She has agreed that I'll receive several updates in the form of pictures,
videos and Skype. He/She has agree that I can share photos as long as their face is not in it.
If you have ideas on: Training Tasks, Make-Up and Beauty Tips, Hair and Nails, Voice Lessons,
Rewards, Punishments and really any fun ideas you have.

Last edited:
Hello I am Andy 27 and I could use some help. Through some twist of fate I have met
a sissy, well the beginnings of one. He is slender, dark haired and already has several outfits.
I really love Trans adult movies and I love the idea of feminization but I'm really not attracted
to guys. So we made a kind of deal. We'll keep it strictly online until and if he/she manages to
make progress toward becoming a sissy. He/She has agreed that I'll receive several updates in the form of pictures,
videos and Skype. He/She has agree that I can share photos as long as their face is not in it.
If you have ideas on: Training Tasks, Make-Up and Beauty Tips, Hair and Nails, Voice Lessons,
Rewards, Punishments and really any fun ideas you have.
Be happ she is sharing with you. No needs for punishments . Rewards for her will be you being nice. Asking for pictures is fine and as she gets comfortable pictures of her in public would help her gain confidence in who she is. Your job is to support and love her.

Be happ she is sharing with you. No needs for punishments . Rewards for her will be you being nice. Asking for pictures is fine and as she gets comfortable pictures of her in public would help her gain confidence in who she is. Your job is to support and love her.
I've been friends with her for a couple of years but she really wants to step things up a little, by punishments I dont mean any pain or humiliation, more like writing lines, reading certain storyies, maybe writing her own etc.
Thanks for the tips.

I've been friends with her for a couple of years but she really wants to step things up a little, by punishments I dont mean any pain or humiliation, more like writing lines, reading certain storyies, maybe writing her own etc.
Thanks for the tips.
That sounds nice. Yes help her in those ways, Love

Sounds like you're more into Crossdressers and this Tranny craze, until you see one post Op. If he's gay, the whole sissy game is out the window, he's already made his choice. Sissy should like women as well. A Sissy has a purpose. First Sissy's are not girls or women, don't give them that kind of power. A sissy has emasculated himself...their purpose is to be there for you and your friend's pleasure. It's a pleasure for him to lick your ass
This guy should be comfortable in men's clothing yet wear women's panties. And be ready to be used. First step; Piss on him, if he's against this, you know he wants control.... and give him a sissy name...like Nancy, or Sally.
No lovey Dovey shit either. I'm not saying ab*se or even punishment...That's BDSM, unless he's into it
Trust me, I have a unique perspective. I've been where you are, only you have to much information at your fingertips. I know how the CDz, Gay Men, think. I lived the gay lifestyle for several years.
You should be able to text your sissy, telling him you and two buddies are horny as fuck....and we want some release. That sissy should be ready for three men.
P.S. his asshole is not a pussy, his penis or cock if he's hung is not a clit. That's power a sissy or CD should never have.

First you absolutely MUST put her in a cage. When her clitty is locked she will naturally be submissive and obedient to you and the rest of the training will be easy.
I agree with this, with the addition of rules, discipline and punishments (orgasm denial as it’s online), for non compliance

Back