Sissy/Femdom Tasks Ideas

sonderegger

Virgin
I will be mastering a femboy dressed as a young girl.
She wants to be slightly dominated from a strong man, be my pet and bitch. Serve me, obey, to be exhibited, shared.

I am interested to hear from you story boards and/or sissy tasks for her.

Some ideas--not that I've ever thought about this before. :) And you didn't say where she is mentally, so some of these may be too tame, some too daring.
  1. Buy panties & bra in a store.
  2. Buy panties & bra in a store holding them up against themselves and taking a selfie in the store.
  3. Be required to take a selfie showing panties within 5 minutes of a message from you. This is something to do regularly.
  4. Buy a chastity device (online--I haven't found these even in adult stores) & wear it.
  5. Go to a thrift store & buy clothes.
  6. Wear nail polish in public.
  7. Get ears pierced & wear earrings.
  8. Get a makeover at a beauty salon.
  9. Wear makeup in public.
  10. Go in public fully dressed as a woman--a couple of possibilities to make this easier: costume party, Halloween, Rocky Horror Picture Show.
  11. Buy a dildo and show you pictures of her practicing with it.
You can probably make these more daring by telling her she has to talk to people--tell the clerk why she's buying panties for example. And you can later take it to another level like meeting others, and performing tasks with them.

Also, when it is serving you drinks, or food, make sure to grope it somewhere, to remind it that it is your object, to do with as you please.
When I bring a man a drink, and he pinches my bottom without asking, well, I definitely know my place.
Don't forget frequent spankings. Nothing makes a sissy remember it's place like spankings.

My dom hired an Asian nail lady to come to my place. I was only told to invite her in and do as she says. She shaved my body, gave me a mani and pedi, makeup and did my wig. She also brought me an outfit and heels.

Later that night my dom took me to a quiet bar before taking me home with him for the night.

Make it dress, and do domestic chores. Cooking, cleaning, and especially serving you. Make it bring you drinks while you relax. A good sissy should do all of those things.
"It"? A sissy should be referred to as she/her, not "it". If you call me, or any of our sissy friends "it", you will get absolutely nowhere with us, and our wives will hate you too..

"It"? A sissy should be referred to as she/her, not "it". If you call me, or any of our sissy friends "it", you will get absolutely nowhere with us, and our wives will hate

I wasn't trying to offend anyone. As a sissy femboi myself, I often am referred to as "it," and I feel it describes me perfectly. I am not a "she," I don't identify as a woman, but I'm not masculine enough to be referred to as a "he."

also in a sub/dom relationship or role-play, the sub can be referred to as "it" regardless of gender. Of course if someone doesn't like that, they should be called something else.

I wasn't trying to offend anyone. As a sissy femboi myself, I often am referred to as "it," and I feel it describes me perfectly. I am not a "she," I don't identify as a woman, but I'm not masculine enough to be referred to as a "he."

also in a sub/dom relationship or role-play, the sub can be referred to as "it" regardless of gender. Of course if someone doesn't like that, they should be called something else.
I consider myself a woman with a cock. Since I got my breast implants, even my wife calls me her wife and refers to me as she or her. Our son (now our daughter) feels the same way and her wife considers her a wife too.

I consider myself a woman with a cock. Since I got my breast implants, even my wife calls me her wife and refers to me as she or her. Our son (now our daughter) feels the same way and her wife considers her a wife
Again, I wasn't trying to offend anyone, and I apologize if I did.

Typically, a femboi doesn't consider themselves to be a woman. For years gay men have referred to males like myself as "fembois" because we are typically smooth, submissive, feminine acting and enjoy wearing feminine things. Most of us don't consider ourselves to be female, but we aren't masculine either. So we often use "it."
And often in BDSM culture a submissive is called "it" regardless of gender. I know female submissives who are called it.

Again, I definitely didn't intend to offend anyone, and I certainly apologize if I did.

It's complicated using these terms and labels when describing gender IMHO.
I can only think about myself as being a long term cd that enjoys the fem role. While in role neither male or female but certainly not an "it".
Having a prescribed sissy name is more than adequate. Someone in the trans process is an issue and one that has become political as much as social/cultural. When is a man a man or a woman a woman? Many Cross cultural studies show it's not that simple to define.
We live in our skin it's about respecting our choices in a screwed up world.

I can only think about myself as being a long term cd that enjoys the fem role. While in role neither male or female but certainly not an "it".
Having a prescribed sissy name is more than adequate. Someone in the trans process is an issue and one that has become political as much as social/cultural. When is a man a man or a woman a woman? Many Cross cultural studies show it's not that simple to define.
We live in our skin it's about respecting our choices in a screwed up

We live in our skin it's about respecting our choices in a screwed up world.
Again, it was not my intention to offend anyone. "It" is just a term dominates often call a submissive as a form of verbal humiliation. I've been in plenty of Role-play situations where a female submissive is referred to as "it." I also know several gender queer people who refer to themselves as "it." I often use it myself.
Of course this should all be worked out before any sexual play takes place.

I'm unsure how many people would be offended by being called an "it" but it's not really helpful to be named as a non person more an object than a subject tbh.

Even the term sissy is loaded with negative connotations and not accepted by certain groups trying to reappropriate negative labels from prejudical beginnings like "queer"or "nigger".

So maybe it's the same for sissies to "own" the label, be proactive and ignore the ignorant.

I'm unsure how many people would be offended by being called an "it" but it's not really helpful to be named as a non person more an object than a subject tbh.

Even the term sissy is loaded with negative connotations and not accepted by certain groups trying to reappropriate negative labels from prejudical beginnings like "queer"or "nigger".

So maybe it's the same for sissies to "own" the label, be proactive and ignore the ignorant.
This is just some sub/dom role-play, where it sounds as if the "sissy" wants to feel a little obejectified and humiliated. During play such as this, vulgar and offensive terms are usually expected and quite welcome. For those of us who engage in this sort of play, a dominant calling us terrible names is very erotic and pleasurable. We wouldn't be satisfied without it.
Again, this sounds like role-play. I would never advocate calling anyone a bad name outside of a consensual BDSM relationship. But this is just some role-play.

A few weeks ago, I had a few drinks with two old friends, and then they dressed me as a maid, caged my dick, hung me by my wrists from the ceiling, and paddled me fifty times while calling me horrible names. When that was done, I was collared, lead by a leash, And I licked piss off the floor, while four people laughed and called me more names. Then I was brutally fucked by two dicks and two giant strap ons. When they were done, they made me serve them drinks for about an hour, before I ate creampies out of the mistresses pussies. The entire time I was called a sissy, a bitch, a faggot, it, and several other names.
I loved every single second of it, and can't wait to do it again.
And when we were done, I showered, dressed, and we all sat around and had drinks. And the people who had just done horrible things to me were totally respectful, and we were all completely satisfied.
Would I let a random stranger do any of that to me? Fuck no.
But it's all role-play. Let's please not politicize good, consensual nasty fun.

A few weeks ago, I had a few drinks with two old friends, and then they dressed me as a maid, caged my dick, hung me by my wrists from the ceiling, and paddled me fifty times while calling me horrible names. When that was done, I was collared, lead by a leash, And I licked piss off the floor, while four people laughed and called me more names. Then I was brutally fucked by two dicks and two giant strap ons. When they were done, they made me serve them drinks for about an hour, before I ate creampies out of the mistresses pussies. The entire time I was called a sissy, a bitch, a faggot, it, and several other names.
I loved every single second of it, and can't wait to do it again.
And when we were done, I showered, dressed, and we all sat around and had drinks. And the people who had just done horrible things to me were totally respectful, and we were all completely satisfied.
Would I let a random stranger do any of that to me? Fuck no.
But it's all role-play. Let's please not politicize good, consensual nasty fun.
Yes consensual roleplay between a dom and a sub can take many forms and activities. If both parties agree on the boundaries and have safe words then anything goes name calling whatever. I see no problem with that agreement. Whatever rocks your boat!

I consider myself a woman with a cock. Since I got my breast implants, even my wife calls me her wife and refers to me as she or her. Our son (now our daughter) feels the same way and her wife considers her a wife too.
That sounds more like you're a transgender woman.
Sissy/crossdresser/femboy is more typically fetish behavior by someone who still identifies as a male otherwise.

Also, when it is serving you drinks, or food, make sure to grope it somewhere, to remind it that it is your object, to do with as you please.
When I bring a man a drink, and he pinches my bottom without asking, well, I definitely know my place.
Don't forget frequent spankings. Nothing makes a sissy remember it's place like spankings.
That sounds wonderful to me I'd love it

thanks, any ideas for some tasks to play at home?
An obvious task would be for her to dry you off when you take a shower (if you want her to join you in the shower and wash you down, so much the better: you can have her wear a bikini/bathing suit while in the shower so that she's reminded of who she is and so she keep her clitty suitably tucked away). Of course, a towel is much too rough for your crotch area, so she should lick it dry, front and back. Afterwards, she should clean up the bathroom while you relax.

And a good girl would give you a good foot massage while you're enjoying TV. That's a good use of her hands and mouth (if you've never had her make love to your feet with her lips and tongue, you don't know what you're missing).

An obvious task would be for her to dry you off when you take a shower (if you want her to join you in the shower and wash you down, so much the better: you can have her wear a bikini/bathing suit while in the shower so that she's reminded of who she is and so she keep her clitty suitably tucked away). Of course, a towel is much too rough for your crotch area, so she should lick it dry, front and back. Afterwards, she should clean up the bathroom while you relax.

And a good girl would give you a good foot massage while you're enjoying TV. That's a good use of her hands and mouth (if you've never had her make love to your feet with her lips and tongue, you don't know what you're missing).
Sounds wonderful to me

I will be mastering a femboy dressed as a young girl.
She wants to be slightly dominated from a strong man, be my pet and bitch. Serve me, obey, to be exhibited, shared.

I am interested to hear from you story boards and/or sissy tasks for her.

When you think she's ready to be shared with your friends, you may want to look at my story series The Shopping Spree for some ideas.

Back