Sissies and Chastity

As a sissy, do you desire chastity?

• No, I'm allowed to enjoy my clit

Votes: 33 44.0%
  • Yes, I need to be restrained from my clit

Votes: 42 56.0%

• Total voters
No-one ever said that a sissy is chastity cannot have a happy ending. Like others with physical deficiencies (blind, deaf or without limbs) compensation in other areas improves. Have a sissy in chastity for a while go down on your muff and see what a difference it makes.

35 votes in it seems you girls have a slight preference for being caged. Well, I'll admit that I bought a cage for my hubby online. Should arrive tomorrow. I just hope it fits properly and doesn't slip off somehow. I'm anxious to see how "she" does when I don't unlock it for days.

Look forward to hearing the review of your success with hubby ... and also wishing you were able to put it on me.

ohhhh, my:D:heart:

Hubby's new cage is more like the second one but not quite so all enclosed. Hard pink plastic with a place for the lock. We made sure he was ultra smooth there and caged him up. I made a big show of going out of the room to hide the key somewhere else in the house. We started playing and he said it felt so strange to not be able to get hard but still be so aroused. We found that he could still cum while caged though it obviously takes more to do it since he can't stroke or stimulate himself. A good hard pegging did the trick though. :)

Thanks for the update Annie.
I sure wish I had a woman in my life as non-judgemental and as open minded as you.

Hubby has been caged for several weeks... since before I last posted in this thread. He is so attentive these days! :) He started begging me to let him out about two weeks ago. Wonder how long I should deny him...

Hubby has been caged for several weeks... since before I last posted in this thread. He is so attentive these days! :) He started begging me to let him out about two weeks ago. Wonder how long I should deny him...
Deny him as long as you want! He can cum through pegging. You can cum when you peg him. You've explored your lesbian urges and can cum that way.

There's no need for him to be out of his cage other than hygiene and grooming.

A friend of mine became my domme for a while and she had me go 90 days. There was no physical intimacy between us. If she had been available to peg me regularly I would have been happy to be caged for 6 months, maybe a year.

Just so you know, I love reading your updates. I adore you for loving your husband enough to let him be the sissy he wants to be!

I've not tried it yet, but I long to on a PT basis.

Since discovery of sissygasm, I want to even more.

4-6 sissygasm completely soft, and I'm begging for release. So to be caged, and soft would only make my desires stronger.

Get him out of the cage most every night and do a tease and denial session. Ponds cold cream is very effective. I went thought just short of three weeks with an hour edging session every night. I was so horny I could tell when someone turned on the stove in the apt next door.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Get him out of the cage most every night and do a tease and denial session. Ponds cold cream is very effective. I went thought just short of three weeks with an hour edging session every night. I was so horny I could tell when someone turned on the stove in the apt next door.
:rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose::rose:

Interesting thought though he is hair-trigger mostly so I'd have to be REALLY careful not to let him cum...

Interesting thought though he is hair-trigger mostly so I'd have to be REALLY careful not to let him cum...

The teasing will train him to last. You can learn how close he is and just keep taking him there. It will be good for you. And him eventually. If he starts to dribble ruin it by pinching him closed. Get a choke grip on his balls and pull to his toes. Somehow this pulls on the muscle that makes the orgasm and stops it. The busted balls will help stop it too.
A sweet mean girl started me on this journey when I was maybe 20. It taught me to last and last. So even though I was large and thick, you gotta last as long as she wants.
Tease sessions now start with a really good fucking. After she cums 6 to 10 times and has had enough she makes me pull out before I cum. Then a week or two or... ? later I might get to fuck her so I can cum.

:):):):):):):)

So this morning marked the two months anniversary of my hubby being caged. We were both rather surprised that "she's" gotten to accept it so well. She says she loves how it makes her panties fit.

I suppose her loss of desire for traditional sex with me lines up with accepting chastity. She gets aroused constantly but isn't begging to get free and use her cock for its original sexual purpose. I do take it off her once a day to let her maintain her shaved skin and do hygiene but she lets me put it right back on her.

She describes it as sort of "exquisite anguish" when we do have sex play and she can't get hard but she still cums in the cage if she gets turned on enough (usually from getting pegged by me or fucked by Gary).

90 days in chastity for hubby beyond hygiene and grooming. It has improved her ability to cum just from being fucked either by my strapon or by Gary's cock. She says she likes to be prevented from getting hard or masturbating because she still has urges every once in awhile. Not often. I like knowing she's caged and in lingerie at all times.

We tried an experiment with her having the strapon to try to satisfy me like lesbian lovers. I don't know, she didn't seem thrilled though she stuck with it until I came twice. Hasn't brought it up again.

Very interesting turn of events this weekend. Hubby wanted out of chastity. She almost made it five months but confessed that she was trying to get her mind into a state where it felt 100% natural and she couldn't get there and stay there. She still wants to get an erection and cum the old way sometimes. Not, sadly, from intercourse but from stroking while we play.

I'll admit that I do kind of miss seeing her cock all throbbing in her lingerie. I don't have any personal drive to keep her caged but I didn't give in right away. There was clearly some delicious desperation hubby was feeling now that she really was begging and pleading to be let out and I was saying no. We had a very powerful strapon session with her begging me as I fucked her and she came in her cage.

I told her I would consider it. Thoughts? Suggestions?

If she has had an orgasm then she should be left in the cage.
My question to you would be why should you let her out what’s in it for you?
I would tell her that you will let her out of the cage if she does something specific for you that you’re looking For. Or allows something
Sounds like you need intercourse maybe that can be the promise
That he either provide you with intercourse or allows you to have intercourse elsewhere

Hmm, that has promise. Maybe she'll get out after I have another night of sex with Gary. If she's good she can watch. If not, I'll put her in the guest bedroom restrained... feeling deliciously evil...

Hmm, that has promise. Maybe she'll get out after I have another night of sex with Gary. If she's good she can watch. If not, I'll put her in the guest bedroom restrained... feeling deliciously evil...
You are so evil. It’s so good.

Very interesting turn of events this weekend. Hubby wanted out of chastity. She almost made it five months but confessed that she was trying to get her mind into a state where it felt 100% natural and she couldn't get there and stay there. She still wants to get an erection and cum the old way sometimes. Not, sadly, from intercourse but from stroking while we play.

I'll admit that I do kind of miss seeing her cock all throbbing in her lingerie. I don't have any personal drive to keep her caged but I didn't give in right away. There was clearly some delicious desperation hubby was feeling now that she really was begging and pleading to be let out and I was saying no. We had a very powerful strapon session with her begging me as I fucked her and she came in her cage.

I told her I would consider it. Thoughts? Suggestions?
That sounds close, but may be you should restrain her and make her watch then tell her that if she is good for another month she might get to watch again.
Also tell her that if she really wants out it will be with her hands restrained behind her.

Let her know that being free is a reward not a right of a sissy.

Hello Annie,
Firstly I admire & respect you for the way that you have supported your sissy along this journey. I noticed that back when you originally started with her chastity that you still referred to your hubby as he. Then in June, after three months being locked up , that you referred to hubby as her. At who's insistence? She obviously enjoys being locked up & perhaps feels more girly because of it. Maybe her sudden desire to be freed is just a way for her to feel that she can still get back to being he, but that she still has the freedom to go back to being her & being locked again. Perhaps allow him to "get off " the old way, but as others have suggested, only if there is something in it for you. I think that part of this journey is her surrender of control & her abundant trust in you & love for you. Give her this "gift" but only on your terms.
I & many others will stay tuned.

Thanks, Jay. I have in fact refused her until tonight. Gary is coming over for me. Hubby will be dolled up to the max, breast forms, make-up and all. She will have mounted a large cock dildo attached to the seat of a chair. She will be tied to the chair in the bedroom and have to watch us. If she cums like that, then she obviously doesn't need to be released. If she can restrain herself, I'll let her out of chastity. It should take a few hours for Gary and I to enjoy ourselves so it's a real challenge. If she starts bouncing on that cock, she'll cum for sure.

It may be a desire to keep a 'male' self-image available after working so hard to have a female self-image. The female pronouns were her idea.

Back