Simply Spanking

I love to be spanked!! We have paddles, bamboo beaters, floggers, belts.....yum. I love to be otk and bare bottomed and have him spank away before fucking me.

P.S. We also have a sort of DD relationship starting up. We've done the DD thing in the past and it worked fantastically, but life intervened and he stopped taking it seriously. So we're just starting back up again.

Definitely the receiver. I love that bare hand to ass action and the best is the butt cheek lift. The sting goes straight to the pussy and makes me want more. I'm also rather partial to the face down, ass up, on all fours booty wiggle that just entices him to keep going. I'm getting giggly just thinking about it. <3

Definitely the receiver. I love that bare hand to ass action and the best is the butt cheek lift. The sting goes straight to the pussy and makes me want more. I'm also rather partial to the face down, ass up, on all fours booty wiggle that just entices him to keep going. I'm getting giggly just thinking about it. <3

*spank* oh sorry my hand slipped :)

The belt! I forgot about that! That snappy sound when it's folded in half...*drool* that's when you know it's about to get good. *booty wiggles*

And once the red sting appears and feeling each pleasurable hit becoming a bit more dominating, I kneel to let my lips kiss that stinging red sexy ass....mmmm :)

Love being spanked. I have had various instruments used on me, such as sandals, ping pong bat, belt, hair brush, rule, flogger etc., but I think the hand is the best. Position or posture counts for a lot but, for me the most exciting is the number of spectators or witnesses. The humiliation combined with the sensations is fantastic

I'm a giver. It's a tactile thing for me, I love watching ass do what it does when it gets red and I'm really partial to girl ass because of its tendency to jiggle appealingly. I like using different implements, I love creating that anticipation with the snap of a belt or the scratch of a hairbrush "you know what's got to happen now, don't you?"

I'm not so into formalities or counting, usually, because I don't want them to know what's happening next entirely.

This *really* pisses off a person who likes their pain to be organized and build only in logical patterns, but I find that a lot of receptive pain players get off on being messed with in that way.

Not me. I'm liable to grab that shit from you and show you red ass if I'm not being done right, whatever that means to me at the moment. I've had some good spankings, but generally it's not my forte taking one.

I enjoy being spanked, I dont get the same feeling from giving them, but I will if the one I am with likes it.
I love the feeling of the hand or paddle coming down on my ass, feeling the sting and the position you are in leaves you so exposed and vulnerable.
I have been spanked to the point where it broke skin, and as enjoyable as it was, there are few experiences that beat a nice firm spanking leaving you nice and red at the end.

My hubby will spank me a bit, but not for long enough, or nearly hard enough ( doesnt want to hurt me bless the dear man. )

I've tried spanking myself just to get an idea of the potential sensations ( a man's hand would be a lot harder, I know ) and OMG I loved it. The warm tingle in the cheeks as the burning calms, and how it spread slowly to my clit. I'm hooked.

I never used to be much into spanking, until I met a man who did it right. Oh my goodness, he hit me so hard I was actually squirming to get away from him (useless cause I was strapped down with him sitting on top of me) but I still wanted more. My favorite implements are bare hand or leather belt. I was almost in tears the first time he used the leather belt, I had never experienced anything like it. I've never enjoyed much giving either, but I'm sure given the right situation I could enjoy it.,

I love giving and receiving. A nice firm hand spanking my ass gets me excited but my wife loves a hard spanking, being restrained and using paddles, floggers, crops.

spank spank

My girlfriend loves getting spanked. Some times while I have her bent over and getting her close to orgasm I pull out and swat her ass a few times then continue and I will tell her she has to wait and get until I say she can cum and spank her some more. She cums hard when I say she is allowed to cum!!

I'm most dominant these days although now and then I like to be taken in hand by a strict younger woman. But with spanking, it is the whole ritual that turns me on. I will formally tell a sub that he or she has misbehaved and he or she is going to be spanked. Then she will be told to lift her skirt and I will lower her panties, or take his trousers and shorts down. They will position themselves over my lap and I will begin spanking alternate cheeks until they get rosy red.

>_<

Being spanked is the best feeling ever. Some times I just misbehave just so I can get more spanking!

Spanking turns me on a lot. What I really love are awkward spankings. Amusingly enough, the time that turned me on the most was when my husband (then boyfriend) grabbed me in a semi-public space, pushed me down on my hands and knees between his legs and gave me a few swats through my jeans. It was just a bit of joking around based on something a friend said, but the whole thing happened before I could figure out what was going on, and it turned me on beyond belief.

I'm most dominant these days although now and then I like to be taken in hand by a strict younger woman. But with spanking, it is the whole ritual that turns me on. I will formally tell a sub that he or she has misbehaved and he or she is going to be spanked. Then she will be told to lift her skirt and I will lower her panties, or take his trousers and shorts down. They will position themselves over my lap and I will begin spanking alternate cheeks until they get rosy red.

Have we ever chatted?

My wife and I are very much into spanking; me giving and her receiving. Sometimes it's just a hand, sometimes it's my belt, or our crop. We love it, spanking her ass, breasts and pussy. I'm wanting to get some finger floggers to use on her clit. :devil:

I love being spanked and verbally abused. Given a rough ride
Before sucking cock and getting my ass royally fucked.

Back