Simply Spanking

Did someone say "spanking"? Oh, yes please! I'll take one, or two or 20. :D

My only nature is a receiving one. I prefer bare hands, belts and absolutely love paddles. Well, I love the paddle anytime other than when it's being wielded by Alpha hands. I try to keep reminding myself how much it hurts, yet I come back soon enough begging for another.

Seriously, tho, for me it's not the pain I treasure but the emotional and physical bond I share with my Alpha. I trust him. I love him. He brings the pain. I show my submission and all is right in my world.

Being Spanked

What do you love or hate about spankings? Do you prefer giving or receiving them? Do you have any good stories or pictures? Feel free to share all here.

spanking1.jpg

spanking-woman-spanking-caring-demotivational-posters-1314982466.jpg

aaa-9800.jpg

041-2.jpg

woman-in-fishnets-spanking-498x332.jpg

FemDom+Discipline+8484.jpg

mm2.jpg

article-1174249-04AFF1CF000005DC-711_468x286-450x275.jpg

I would love to be spanked by a woman but, find a good woman is hard.

nancy

I love getting a good spanking! Crop is my fave. I tried spanking my partner, but I don't have much restraint he didn't enjoy it lesson learned. I'll take it all from now on!

Love giving spankings! I usually don't stop until well after she is in tears. And I love to hear my sub counting out the strokes in between sobs

Love giving spankings! I usually don't stop until well after she is in tears. And I love to hear my sub counting out the strokes in between sobs

I don't like being made to count out loud. I don't know why .....

vast playground

The great thing about spanking is that it's such a versatile act. It can be sensual pleasure or painful punishment, spontaneous fun or calculated ritual, a quick blast or drawn out sensation. It has more intimacy than a flogging or caning - there is the comfort of feeling a pair of warm, strong thighs supporting you through whatever type of spanking you're getting which can calm any fears or nerves. And the same thighs can also come in useful if you need to find some friction at short notice! You can use different 'weapons' as well to add variety - hands, obviously, which are cheap and usually easy to find, same with hairbrushes and slippers. Paddles can be good although more painful and require prior acquisition. And for the beginner, or those on a budget, I recommend that you ransack your kitchen - it's surprising the amount of sting that the humble fish slice and wooden spoon can deliver.

LallyH says a lot here for me. Once you open yourself up to spanking (in my case, she spanks me), it is a mansion with many rooms to explore. And each room has other rooms within it, much like all aspects of power exchange. The worst thing you can do with spanking is allow it to become routine (we have fallen into that on once or twice). All sexual surrender, and all sex for that matter, is a vast playground once you accept it for what it is.

Last time I got spanked, ooohhhh. . . it felt amazing. . . .

My former/fav. Dom didn't do bare ass a whole lot (didn't know his own strength), but my last Dom. . . he didn't really care. . .

First meeting with him, I received about 80 slaps. Played in between them, had to count them, couldn't scream. 70 were done, he played with me until I came. Forced me onto my knees and made me suck off my juices. I gagged (they were really strong!) and apparently didn't stay "in position" and received another ten before I was allowed to suck him off. I've never really disobeyed him after that! But you know, it does feel good ;)

Then, getting my ass smacked while I'm on top? Yes please, quickest way to orgasm

It might be because it makes you keep track of the number of swats, making you stay alert and in tune with that, when you'd rather allow yourself to melt into the event of being turned over his lap (against your will ;)) and get your behind blistered while you squirm with each well placed swat.

It's a tactic that doms use for their pleasure, partly because the submissive doesn't like it. It also gives the chance for more swats, if the submissive loses count. :devil:

I don't remember a time I DIDN'T have to count out my slaps.

Whereas it can get annoying, I kind of enjoy it. I get a feeling of pride with it after a really high number :D

Plus, by waiting until you finish saying the number, the sting settles in, and you think, "that wasn't so bad" and then another one lands.. . . Ooooohhh :D

oh yesss..

The feeling of vulnerability of being nude on my hands and knees recieving a bare hand spanking is a complete turn on.

I never was that fond of asking a woman I was spanking to count, but I think it is more "fun" when the spanks are not so easy, and not so widely spaced and the spanks get closer together, towards the end. Most times, in spite of any pain, they start laughing at the predicament they are in.

I never was that fond of asking a woman I was spanking to count, but I think it is more "fun" when the spanks are not so easy, and not so widely spaced and the spanks get closer together, towards the end. Most times, in spite of any pain, they start laughing at the predicament they are in.

Glad it's not just me - the more it hurts, the more I laugh. Which sends completely the wrong signal, I've found. I try explaining it's hysteria kicking in, but to no avail..

Glad it's not just me - the more it hurts, the more I laugh. Which sends completely the wrong signal, I've found. I try explaining it's hysteria kicking in, but to no avail..

I have a cure for random hysteria... wait for it!! A good spanking! :devil:

I keep trying to sell this one cure all prescription;

Need to loose eight? Get a spanking, each slap will compress and make your body look more firm.
Need to gain weight? Get a spanking, each slap will make your body get a little more swollen, and add to your body size.

yet for the life of me, I can't understand why more women aren't willing to try.

I think the problem is they have the wrong spankers in their life. These men (or women) aren't as ...ahem... dedicated as I am and therefore, they don't do the right KIND of spanking, thus they could do exactly the opposite.

Needless to say, my prescription isn't a permanent cure and only with repeated dosages does the effect have more noticeable effects.
:D

Well honestly, I love spanking so long as its the front side... nothing like that dull orgasmic pain in the balls to keep the blood pumping lol

Well honestly, I love spanking so long as its the front side... nothing like that dull orgasmic pain in the balls to keep the blood pumping lol

In light of the post I had just made, you best be careful which spanking you get then friend, You might end up with Huge Gonad Syndrome, or tiny little chickpea sized balls. :rolleyes: :D

In light of the post I had just made, you best be careful which spanking you get then friend, You might end up with Huge Gonad Syndrome, or tiny little chickpea sized balls. :rolleyes: :D

Lmao oh please baby don't tease me with a good time lol what part oh love ballbusting don't you get. There is ups and down to it all I'll enjoy it while I can :p

Lmao oh please baby don't tease me with a good time lol what part oh love ballbusting don't you get. There is ups and down to it all I'll enjoy it while I can :p

LOL uh, first, dude, I ain't a baby, second, it wasn't an offer neither. :rolleyes:

just a silly warning in light of what I had said just before you.

Good luck in seeking a play partner though. :)

Seriously, just be careful you don't get elephantitous balls. It looks silly walking down the street and looking like you got a ghetto butt on the front of your body! :D (okay, maybe not that serious)

LOL uh, first, dude, I ain't a baby, second, it wasn't an offer neither. :rolleyes:

just a silly warning in light of what I had said just before you.

Good luck in seeking a play partner though. :)

Seriously, just be careful you don't get elephantitous balls. It looks silly walking down the street and looking like you got a ghetto butt on the front of your body! :D (okay, maybe not that serious)

hahahahah oh baby :p

always wonder how to tell someone to spank harder and especially how to tell someone to spank my pussy? I am getting a few playful smacks when he is in from behind or when I am on my knees with my ass up in the air sucking his cock. But don't consider that to be a true
'spanking'. I want to feel the sting and then the burn.

Is this a trick question? What's not to like about a good old fashioned OTK spanking. It can be a fun, erotic spanking, just a quick dress up, panties down bare-handed spanking. Or, the more fun kind on me naked, knowing I'm in for it and him completely dressed, hot under the collar but still in control. I love that Sir takes me to the place beyond sobbing, where I stop kicking and fighting and just let him deliver as much pain to my backside as he sees fit. Before I met Sir, I thought that a proper punishment had to include a cane. But him and his huge, hands of steel have enlightened me :D. There is an undeniable intimacy when a man takes his woman and restores the natural order of things with a good spanking (canes :caning: will always be better). :cattail:

Spanking is such an erotic turn on for me. I love it when my partner starts to go to town spanking my ass with his bare hand, belt or paddle. Usuallt makes me incredibly wet, also makes me cry. It isnt a good spanking unless my ass is dark red and it hurts to sit down after.

I like to spank

I like to spank especially when i feel her pussy instantly become wet - I know I am on a good thing

Usually use my hand (It leaves a nice red mark) but in and around the kitchen then the wooden sppon is good :)

Back