Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
.........................................................................................................

I am pondering..........I am not sure what to do..........

Maybe I should join a vacant place in the role-play forum and have fun?

.........................................................................................................

Last edited:
SailorC272002 said:
Maybe you should post more pics.:)

Why?..........I don't have any on my computer that have not been seen already. Besides, you see one you seen them all.......

Maybe I should go away and come back in 30 years......then post more pictures.

Sienna said:

I don't like that option. Besides, Lit is too addictive to stay away for too long.

Maybe you should just have more pics taken. LOL Just kidding, but everyone was thinking it.
;)

We love you just the way you are, Sie. Don't change a thing. If you're really feeling bored, we can do another SRP together.

HuggggggggsssssssssssRH...

Nice to see you again :) How are you?

I'm good! How are you? I actually said hi earlier, but it was the last post on the last page, so I think it got lost in the shuffle.

RawHumor said:

;)

We love you just the way you are, Sie. Don't change a thing. If you're really feeling bored, we can do another SRP together.

Awwww...thanx :) .......

If we do a SRP together we need a good story and a good plot....any ideas?

Right now I have "writers block" really bad :(

Sienna said:
If we do a SRP together we need a good story and a good plot....any ideas?

Right now I have "writers block" really bad :(

I'll get back to you tomorrow on this. I'm about to head out and I'd rather have time to ponder it than give you a quick answer that's not as good as I'd like it to be. Is that fair?

Sienna said:

Why?..........I don't have any on my computer that have not been seen already. Besides, you see one you seen them all.......

You underestimate your charming pics.

RawHumor said:

I'll get back to you tomorrow on this. I'm about to head out and I'd rather have time to ponder it than give you a quick answer that's not as good as I'd like it to be. Is that fair?

Yes.....good idea RH.........see you tomorrow :kiss: :)

Thanx Sailor :)

SailorC272002 said:
You underestimate your charming pics.

Or maybe you can only hear "God, you're hot. Can I see your tits?" so many times before it begins to lose it's charm.

;)

Sailor.....

RawHumor said:

Or maybe you can only hear "God, you're hot. Can I see your tits?" so many times before it begins to lose it's charm.

;)

He is right Sailor......it is true.......I like to write rather than pose in pictures.......maybe I am growing up.... maybe I need to express myself more as an artist........

:)

Re: Sailor.....

Sienna said:
He is right Sailor......it is true.......I like to write rather than pose in pictures.......maybe I am growing up.... maybe I need to express myself more as an artist........

But Sie, modelling is art.
;)

I'm just teasing. Have a good night!

Re: Re: Sailor.....

RawHumor said:

But Sie, modelling is art.
;)

I'm just teasing. Have a good night!

You too RH :)

Modelling? That depends. Of course modelling is an art in its own right. But some of us can freely express ourselves in other ways.

I, love to write. I have always been a writer. I agree there are places that needs improvement and that will happen in time. I could be a writer for the rest of my life if I wanted to. But modelling?..........

No. That is limited surely by time. Writing can improve with time.

....................................................................................................

If anyone wants me........I'm at XTS.....

;)

Re: Re: Re: Sailor.....

Sienna said:

You too RH :)

Modelling? That depends. Of course modelling is an art in its own right. But some of us can freely express ourselves in other ways.

I, love to write. I have always been a writer. I agree there are places that needs improvement and that will happen in time. I could be a writer for the rest of my life if I wanted to. But modelling?..........

No. That is limited surely by time. Writing can improve with time.

But some of us do not have born good looks.

I'm back.............

----------------------------------------------------------
But some of us do not have born good looks.
----------------------------------------------------------

Sailor......there is beauty in everyone and everything.

post 3212

Last edited:
Sie my babe.......

GO TO BED ! :)

Midas leads her to her bed..... lays her down and tucks her in..... kisses her gently on the cheek and shuts off the light.

Sweet dreams mia amore :rose:

That is true, and it is in the eye of the beholder.

Though, I still think you should take advantage of your looks, while you have not had the ravages of time taking their toll.

Besides, your nakedness is real easy on the eyes.

midas2001 said:
Sie my babe.......

GO TO BED ! :)

Midas leads her to her bed..... lays her down and tucks her in..... kisses her gently on the cheek and shuts off the light.

Sweet dreams mia amore :rose:

Sienna lies in bed and cuddles Midas before he leaves..............

Nite Midas :kiss: :)

==============================================

Sienna said:

Sienna lies in bed and cuddles Midas before he leaves..............

Nite Midas :kiss: :)

==============================================
Midas holds her close... till she starts to drift off...

Goodnight sweetheart... rest..... relax..... and i'll see you later :)

:kiss: :rose: :kiss:

addicting?

I would have to agree there........it is too addicting to leave for a very long time..........
I can't stay long anymore....which sucks cuz then I can't quite much but, I can pop in and say Hi.

I must say though........Sie......personally, I could never see enough of your exquisite and sensual beauty.

I miss you guys.......you, Midas, Jules......I put a msg on the XTS msgboard. I don't know if you saw it.

Love as always,

Steve:rose: :kiss: :heart:

Hi, Sie....Bye, Sie......

Hi Sie,

Love the new AV.:heart:

Hope you're keeping well. I really must sort-out by timing. Either I'm coming too-soon or too-late to see you! That excuse has an embarrassing ring of familiarity. ;)

Sorry I never stopped-by to say hi yesterday, but I'm busy trying to get a flight, training, packing, and getting my story written before I go. (At the risk of being butt-f***ed by whispersecret, wearing a very large, poorly-lubricated strap-on if I don't) :eek: !

If anyone is interested, Bodie is making a return to TV tonight.
Ultimate Force, ITV 9pm. During the riot scene, from the rioters' POV, check out the good-looking fella at the extreme left of the police line. The first riot cop. You may recognise him.:)

I should set the video, though. You'll probably need to watch it frame-by-frame to see anything at all. And I'm sure nobody will be able to appreciate the seconds of formal acting training that went into my performance. :D

If I drop out of sight over the next few days, Sie, I'll have either finally found a flight and gone on my jollies; been butt-fu**ed to death by w-s for non-posting of story; or finally had that call from Hollywood.:)

I'll be gone for 2-4 weeks, but I'll check-in and say hi when I return. I'll try and do so when you're here. :)

Take care, and hope everyone else is okay.

Ta ta for now,
Bodie:kiss:

ello

Midas sits on the side of the bed holding Becky and watching Sie stirring. He brushes her hair off her face and as she opens her eye's he lays Becky in her arms and recovers them both with the quilt...

Huggggggggssssssssssssssss SIENNA

Morning sweetie, have to leave early today to take some clients out to lunch. But I just wanted to make sure you are feeling better this morning.

Listen young lady..... rest up for today..... OK? Laze around with your little one..... do that writing and i'll catch you this evening after my parents have left. :)

BTW... will have to be up early tomorrow morning (Sales Meeting @ the office Thursday)..... so will quickly pop in here later then shoot of through the wormhole.

Midas leans down..... pecks Becky on the cheek..... kisses Sie good morning and blasts off at Warp 9 to the coast...

:heart: & :kiss:s .............................. :rose:

Re: addicting?

Originally posted by scubasteve

I miss you guys.......you, Midas, Jules......I put a msg on the XTS msgboard. I don't know if you saw it.

Love as always,

Steve:rose: :kiss: :heart:
^^55's bro...

Long time no see. Hope you're doing ok these days.

I'll have to check the board later, I don't normally as there is so much else to do... but I guess as part owner of XTS I should make the effort... lol

Stay cool :)

Back