Sienna's Place.

What Do You Like About This Thread?

• Total voters
Woohoo!!!

OOOO!!! Sienna has a new home! I hope you like it here... ;) Are you going to have a thread warming party? lol

D

:kiss: :heart: :kiss:

LP.....Head down babe! No slacking....you can do it :)

AA....Thanx for popping in :kiss: ...call again soon :)

Midas....Awwwww thanx for the bubbly looks at the expensive label..
hugggggggsssssssss :kiss: ...by the way Midas....I need a photograph of you.....don't be shy.....see you laters....;)

deefer...welcome :kiss: ....."thread warming party"?....you organise one and see what happens :)

:D

Hi Honey,

Today I don't need to crash on your fluffy couch, but I wanted to visit and say hi anyway. And just say thanks for taking care of me yesterday. The place is looking really nice now. You've been working very hard.

Thanks also for the kind comments on my thread. Yep, I think I posted my bad-ass shots since you last visited. Maybe not?

Ahem. Not be doing that again for a while..........:eek:

But then, being a weak-willed sucker for compliments, who knows? :D

Starfire, I'm coming after your ass right now! I don't know whether to kick it, slap it, or bite it?:D

What do you reckon, Sienna?

I'm gonna decide while I run back to my own place. Wearing my best mean-Bodie look! Now where did I park that Capri?

Bodie
A true Professional. Professional what, I've not worked out yet!

:D Bodie.....

Well I did notice that you attracted a lot of attention from the ladies here on LIT.......

hands Bodie a glass of champagne......

Oh!, perhaps not, you are driving I take it?.....

takes back the champagne and drinks it.......

Starfire is a nice guy really........try kissing him and see what happens :D

See you later :)

Last edited:
Originally posted by Sienna

Midas....Awwwww thanx for the bubbly looks at the expensive label..
hugggggggsssssssss :kiss: ...by the way Midas....I need a photograph of you.....don't be shy.....see you laters....;)

Okay sweetie no problem.

Heading off for a while to have a soak and will be back later. When I see you later you can tell me which one you want.

Ahem...! We're talking 'CLEAN' one's I take it ;)

hugggggggsssssssss :kiss:

:heart: Midas .................. :kiss: :rose: :kiss:

Midas silently closes the hidden panel after leaving the empty glass of Bollinger Sie left for him at the UK thread and heads off to the wormhole...

<hiccup> ooooooooooops that was a fizzy one :eek:

.........................................................................................................

Sie walks into the kitchen and notices the empty glass...........reads the message and smiles......

If anyone wants me........I'm at XTS.....

;)

.........................................................................................................

Sienna returns..........

I notice the time....it is late. I lift off my shirt and run to the bathroom and turn on the taps........time for a late night relaxing bath......

Nite nite.........;)

==============================================

Hi, Sienna.....

Hi Hon,

The lights were on, so I just popped-in to say hi. But looks like you've gone to bed.

Thanks for the offer of the champagne. But you were right, I never drink and drive. With a glass of bubbly in my hand, I'd never be able to do all those fancy handbrake turns the chicks love!;)

Yep, Starfire seems like a nice guy. Just pulling his leg.:D

I don't know if he'd take kindly to me giving him a Bodie-acious smackeroonie on the chops though!:eek:

Well, I'm gonna turn the light off as I leave. I'm taking the thought of you, sans shirt, lying sleepily in your hot, soapy tub, back to bed with me and Teddy. And Freya if I can talk her into it:heart:

Take care,
Bodie
:kiss:

Leaves a dozen red roses; a dozen pink; a dozen white; and a dozen yellow roses as a 'threadwarming' gift. Welcome! :rose: :rose: AA

Thanx for turning out the light for me Bodie ;)

And alwaysawake.......

Finding all those roses you left for me when I wolke up really made my day........huggggggggssssssss :kiss: :)

GrittyRingo said:
Wahey! hi sie, didnt realise you had your own gaff!!

When's the thread warming?:D

Well.........I'm letting others organise one. In my opinion.....it is one continous house/thread warming until people get bored.

hugggsssss GrittyRingo.... :)

GrittyRingo said:
cool!

How are ya anyway?

Doing great :) I thought I'd start my own thread so here it is.

How are you?......what u been up to then? :)

Midas sneaks through the secret passage... opens the hidden hole behind the armchairs where Sie and Gringo are sitting... pokes his head thro' and shouts...

BOO ! back at them :devil:

then sneaks off again while they mop up the mess made by the coffee flying thro the air... :D

Holy Guacamole!!!!!!!!!!

Scared the living shite outta me!!

<Jumps into Sie's lap and buries head in her...shoulder!>

midas2001 said:

then sneaks off again while they mop up the mess made by the coffee flying thro the air... :D

That is going to ruin my shirt! wiping the coffee stain......

GrittyRingo said:

<Jumps into Sie's lap and buries head in her...shoulder!>

Sie gently eases Gritty off her lap and hands him a cloth...........

Don't worry he's just keeping an eye on me...... :rolleyes:

AhA!! Laundry happens to be one of my superpowers.

Let me take that shirt for ya!;) :p

<And Midas thought he was stiching me up! Snigger Snigger>

Sie removes the shirt and hands it to Gritty......

Thanx..........

Sie runs into the bedroom to find a clean shirt.......then returns to Gritty.....

sguardo alla mia camicia...... è rovinato. ....you granulosi stanno andando dovere ora sostituirlo.

:(

Last edited:
Gritty :) .....Il vostro italiano non è difettoso, ma vi accetterò cento camicie nel ritorno. Grazie :kiss:

Sie pushes Gritty out of the door and reminds him to return with all 100 new shirts next time he visits...........

Last edited:
Back