Sienna's Music Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hi Sienna. Hope all is well. I'm carrying on the love theme. I think you might know this one, again maybe a bit before your time.
Kurt Maloo, I'm very flattered. I'm still searching to see who you remind me of.
Anyhow click pic to play and I hope you and everyone enjoy it.
Talk soon.:rose::rose:

A tribute to Davy Jones. Lead singer of the Monkees. 30 December 1945 – 29 February 2012

Click on pic to play.

Last edited:
Thank you gentlemen for your contributions :)

Love you and bless ;):kiss:

SiennaBanner.jpg

Shane said:
To the beautiful Sienna.
Shane here posting for the last time. I am leaving LIT because I have other things to do now. I also feel I have run out of contributions.

You Sienna made me feel so welcome and always went out of your way with a very unselfish manner. I know I have not known you for long but your lovely personality deserves a thank you and a goodbye from me.

I never did find that character I was looking for you. I now know why. You are who you are Sienna.
Just plain beautiful inside and out.

I would also like to thank others like WckdnWild, warl0ck1, twist, Gaia_Lorraine, GGGB and others (you know who you are) who also made me feel welcome. I will miss you all, especially you Sienna. I wish you all every success in the future.

One final note for you Sienna. I really hope I find a girl like you one day, you are a rarity.

All my love Shane xxx

Shane,

I am so sorry that you had to leave LITEROTICA. It was so sudden and unexpected. Thank you for your kind words and I hope you find the happiness you seek. Remember, leaving does not have to be forever. Please, find time to let your LIT friends know how you are once in a while.

Bless you...

Sienna

((( Shane ))):kiss::kiss:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=nkKxGzm98AU
Click on pics 2 play.

A song I would have loved to write for you and a song from me to you.:rose::rose: Bye Princess :heart:

To the beautiful Sienna.
Shane here posting for the last time. I am leaving LIT because I have other things to do now. I also feel I have run out of contributions.

You Sienna made me feel so welcome and always went out of your way with a very unselfish manner. I know I have not known you for long but your lovely personality deserves a thank you and a goodbye from me.

I never did find that character I was looking for you. I now know why. You are who you are Sienna.
Just plain beautiful inside and out.

I would also like to thank others like WckdnWild, warl0ck1, twist, Gaia_Lorraine, GGGB and others (you know who you are) who also made me feel welcome. I will miss you all, especially you Sienna. I wish you all every success in the future.

One final note for you Sienna. I really hope I find a girl like you one day, you are a rarity. All my love Shane xxx

You will will always be welcome on your return, take your time :rose:

On a more cheerful note, I would like to play a music video for Gaia_Lorraine and especially her son :)

Something I have always been trying to tell her for months :) And yes, I have indeed heard of both Michael Ball and Steven Sondheim :)

To you both...

The Only Way Is Up
By YazZ

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back