Doralice
By Chick Corea & Stefano Bollani

dblitz.gif
ANCE
sexydancer.gif

Gotta Let You Go
By Michael Mind

Last edited:
Have you heard "The Cape Verdean Blues" by Horace Silver? Not as slinky as "Que Pasa", but what a groove. I'd post a link, but it's tough to do from my phone. Check it out if you get a chance.

############################################

Deep House
By Deeply Minded Mix 2012

############################################

green_haired_girl.gif

Maybe a bit before your time Sienna. This love song is one of my favourites of all time. I hope all you Sienna Music Lounge lovers, love this one. Click on pic to hear.

Last edited:
Maybe a bit before your time Sienna. This love song is one of my favourites of all time. I hope all you Sienna Music Lounge lovers, love this one...

Shane, forgive me if I say this and it offends you, but I now picture you as Kurt Maloo. It fits your character, story creation-wise. A man who understands woman and the way that song was presented in the video by Kurt :)

It is a song I do remember from my past. Mum being an avid music lover and me having a natural ear for music. Not heard it for a while, and I think I may have played it on this thread. However, this time it changed my view of the song, and the video is so appropriate with what he is singing... yes, a love story in itself.

Thank you for sharing :) :kiss:

BBC RADIO

Radio One

Radio Two

===================================================
Sienna on You Tube
Female_Warrior_Dance.gif
coolasmacks
===================================================

If you are a member of YouTube,
then let me know :) :kiss:

Status