Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
*...Thomas' fingers head straight to my most sensative spot, my clitoris hood so engorged that I only need a few strokes and I will climax, but I hold on for as long as I can. I writhe and moan, removing my fingers from inside of me I begin to use both my hands to stroke his hard cock...*

I remove my hand from your clit. Instead I put both my hands under your ass and lift you towards me. With your grip on my cock, you help me steer my cock inside your wetness as I put you down in my lap.

I remove my hand from your clit. Instead I put both my hands under your ass and lift you towards me. With your grip on my cock, you help me steer my cock inside your wetness as I put you down in my lap.

*...Easing my legs from Thomas' shoulders I sit on his lap, placing my arms around his shoulders instead. His warm hard cock deep inside of me, I begin to jerk against it. Still on the verge of my climax I can not hold back the amazing feelings I have. Suddenly whilst I jerk on his cock I put my head back and scream out in total ecstasy has my gush of liquid love spills over his cock...*

*...riding the huge orgasmic release I tremble all over, but the feel of him inside just makes me ride him harder and faster...*

OMG! Yesssss... fuck yessssss!!!

*...Easing my legs from Thomas' shoulders I sit on his lap, placing my arms around his shoulders instead. His warm hard cock deep inside of me, I begin to jerk against it. Still on the verge of my climax I can not hold back the amazing feelings I have. Suddenly whilst I jerk on his cock I put my head back and scream out in total ecstasy has my gush of liquid love spills over his cock...*

*...riding the huge orgasmic release I tremble all over, but the feel of him inside just makes me ride him harder and faster...*

OMG! Yesssss... fuck yessssss!!!

Wow! It got so wet around my cock when you came. But I'm happy you kept on riding after your orgams. I put my head down and take your left nipple in my mouth, biting it slighlty.

Wow! It got so wet around my cock when you came. But I'm happy you kept on riding after your orgams. I put my head down and take your left nipple in my mouth, biting it slighlty.

*...feeling you bite my nipples, each one in turn, I ride you. I look down and gaze at you through my spectacles, seeing and hearing you moan now. I tighten my yOni around your cock despite the wetness, fucking it hard and fast has I still moan and tremble, riding my own orgasmic pleasure...*

*...feeling you bite my nipples, each one in turn, I ride you. I look down and gaze at you through my spectacles, seeing and hearing you moan now. I tighten my yOni around your cock despite the wetness, fucking it hard and fast has I still moan and tremble, riding my own orgasmic pleasure...*

Your yOni is so tight around my cock, I feel I'm getting closer to my own orgasm. I try to hold back for a while longer as you reach another body trembling orgasm.

Your yOni is so tight around my cock, I feel I'm getting closer to my own orgasm. I try to hold back for a while longer as you reach another body trembling orgasm.

*...my skirt still around my waist and covering your lap muffles the loud squelching sounds our sex makes while I ride you. My orgasm subsides slowly now, leaving a numb yet contented feeling. My breathing still deep, I kiss you and then whisper looking into your eyes...*

Cum in my mouth, so I can taste you...

*...my skirt still around my waist and covering your lap muffles the loud squelching sounds our sex makes while I ride you. My orgasm subsides slowly now, leaving a numb yet contented feeling. My breathing still deep, I kiss you and then whisper looking into your eyes...*

Cum in my mouth, so I can taste you...

I see that the pillow is still on the floor. I tell you that I would love to finish in your mouth, so could you please kneel on the pillow? This time you agree, so you slip off my lap and get down. I get out of the chair and stand with my hard cock in front of your face.

I see that the pillow is still on the floor. I tell you that I would love to finish in your mouth, so could you please kneel on the pillow? This time you agree, so you slip off my lap and get down. I get out of the chair and stand with my hard cock in front of your face.

POV:

*...now on my knees before you I take your cock into my mouth and swallow it deep into my throat as far as I can...Mmm...I can taste our sex has I suck upon it. I look up at you, feeling your balls in my hand, caressing them softly. You start to moan out loudly, grabbing my hair. You are now so close to cumming...*

*...I start to bob my head, sucking on your throbbing cock and you tremble, holding your breath. Then suddenly one then two loads fill my mouth with your warm creamy spunk. I keep on sucking and more loads fill my mouth...Mmm... you taste so gorgeous...*

*...When the throbbing stops and you look down at me with a satisfied look upon your face, I let you see your gift in my mouth. Lots and lots of your white salty and creamy cum. I close my mouth and smile :)... then swallow...*

Thank you Thomas :)

POV:

*...now on my knees before you I take your cock into my mouth and swallow it deep into my throat as far as I can...Mmm...I can taste our sex has I suck upon it. I look up at you, feeling your balls in my hand, caressing them softly. You start to moan out loudly, grabbing my hair. You are now so close to cumming...*

*...I start to bob my head, sucking on your throbbing cock and you tremble, holding your breath. Then suddenly one then two loads fill my mouth with your warm creamy spunk. I keep on sucking and more loads fill my mouth...Mmm... you taste so gorgeous...*

*...When the throbbing stops and you look down at me with a satisfied look upon your face, I let you see your gift in my mouth. Lots and lots of your white salty and creamy cum. I close my mouth and smile :)... then swallow...*

Thank you Thomas :)

My knees get a bit weak and I sit down in the chair again. I bring your face to mine and give you a big kiss.

Thank you Sienna.

My knees get a bit weak and I sit down in the chair again. I bring your face to mine and give you a big kiss.

Thank you Sienna.

*...I put my arms around you and continue the kiss deeper, letting you taste yourself on my tongue... Mmm...* :kiss::kiss:

My pleasure :)

*...I put my arms around you and continue the kiss deeper, letting you taste yourself on my tongue... Mmm...* :kiss::kiss:

My pleasure :)
If you keep doing that, we might have to go again.
And we still have most of our clothes on.

*...thinks Thomas has had his turn in the Love Shack and enjoyed it by all accounts as much as I did :)... throws him my panties to keep...*

I enjoyed it OH SO MUCH! You are very good with your hands, yOni and mouth.
Thank you for your panties, they will be cherished.

Last edited:
I enjoyed it OH SO MUCH! You are very good with your hands, yOni and mouth.
Thank you for your panties, they will be cherished.

it was another boring day at work except for thinking about you and our cybersex Saturday night which gave me a nice smile and the beginnings of a hard-on. How was yours?

My day was a little hectic at work. So much so, I'm having today off to chill out :)

I was kept in meetings answering stupid questions about silly things. Management fears of moving to a new site, bigger premises for the new orders they now believe they can target. In other words, they want to run before learning to walk :)

My day was a little hectic at work. So much so, I'm having today off to chill out :)

I was kept in meetings answering stupid questions about silly things. Management fears of moving to a new site, bigger premises for the new orders they now believe they can target. In other words, they want to run before learning to walk :)

It's good you are taking the day off after a hectic day. Well some people just aren't very good at thinking forward and that's why they need to hire you.

It's good you are taking the day off after a hectic day. Well some people just aren't very good at thinking forward and that's why they need to hire you.

:D :D :D :kiss:... cool ;)

===================>>> Off for a well deserved bath and a nap before breakfast ...

LOVE YOU ALL LOTS :kiss::kiss::rose::)

photos for today

959_1000.jpg

963_1000.jpg

938_1000.jpg

949_1000.jpg

093_1000.jpg

892_1000.jpg

941_1000.jpg

948_1000.jpg

937_1000.jpg

tumblr_m2ub48LtsG1rtvvo1o1_500.gif