Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
As Sienna walk in to the room, she sees the pillow on the floor in front the chair where I sit and chat with people online.

Because I did that yesterday.

Just hoping to see some action. Lol

As Sienna walk in to the room, she sees the pillow on the floor in front the chair where I sit and chat with people online.

*...I sit in my chair looking at Thomas :) I am fully dressed, still in my work clothes, white blouse, mid-length navy blue skirt and spectacles, working at my laptop... I put my foot out and touch Thomas' groin with it, feeling him hard...*

*...I sit in my chair looking at Thomas :) I am fully dressed, still in my work clothes, white blouse, mid-length navy blue skirt and spectacles, working at my laptop... I put my foot out and touch Thomas' groin with it, feeling him hard...*

Umm, you were supposed to kneel on the pillow.

Mmmm,, I'm getting excited. But just will watch

As Sienna and I sit with our computers, I feel her foot moving up and down my groin. I bend my neck a bit and peek up her skirt.

*...while Thomas tries to look up my skirt I begin to unbutton my blouse and slowly open my legs so that Thomas can see more of my bare thighs... eventually I take off the blouse. Beneath it is a black lacey half cup bra, almost exposing my dark pink areola. I put a finger in my mouth and start to rub it around the exposed skin of my breasts, uplifted and firm. The feel of my cool finger begins to make my nipples harden and the areola crease and grow slightly darker...*

*...while Thomas tries to look up my skirt I begin to unbutton my blouse and slowly open my legs so that Thomas can see more of my bare thighs... eventually I take off the blouse. Beneath it is a black lacey half cup bra, almost exposing my dark pink areola. I put a finger in my mouth and start to rub it around the exposed skin of my breasts, uplifted and firm. The feel of my cool finger begins to make my nipples harden and the areola crease and grow slightly darker...*

I am now stroking in the open. Thomas suck those toes

I open my fly and pull down my jeans. My hard cock jumps up. Could you please get your other foot up there and give me a footjob?

I am now stroking in the open. Thomas suck those toes

I open my fly and pull down my jeans. My hard cock jumps up. Could you please get your other foot up there and give me a footjob?

*...looking at Thomas' gorgeously hard cock I :) and look at Bbb13, thinking his suggestion might be nice :)... I lift my right leg for Thomas and let him hold my foot for him to tease and suck my (azure blue painted toe nails) toes...At the same time I unclip my bra, releasing my breasts...*

*...looking at Thomas' gorgeously hard cock I :) and look at Bbb13, thinking his suggestion might be nice :)... I lift my right leg for Thomas and let him hold my foot for him to tease and suck my (azure blue painted toe nails) toes...At the same time I unclip my bra, releasing my breasts...*

Thomas, damn you. Use that mouth

As I don't get the footjob, I take a good hold on Sienna's right calf and heel. I hold her foot up to my mouth and start circling my tongue around her big toe. I go lower and lower until I have it in my mouth. While I start sucking, I raise my eyes to look at the breasts finally being freed.

Thomas, damn you. Use that mouth

*...wonders if Bbb13 is masturbating... would he like to cum in my mouth?...*

As I don't get the footjob, I take a good hold on Sienna's right calf and heel. I hold her foot up to my mouth and start circling my tongue around her big toe. I go lower and lower until I have it in my mouth. While I start sucking, I raise my eyes to look at the breasts finally being freed.

*...feeling Thomas caressing my big toe with his tongue and lips. It sends amazing shivers along my spine and then makes me wet. I twist my hardened nipples in my fingers and thumbs, enhancing the feeling... almost giving me an orgasm...*

*...feeling Thomas caressing my big toe with his tongue and lips. It sends amazing shivers along my spine and then makes me wet. I twist my hardened nipples in my fingers and thumbs, enhancing the feeling... almost giving me an orgasm...*

I lift your other foot to my mouth, now I have both your big toes in my mouth. I make a figure eight around them with my tongue.

I lift your other foot to my mouth, now I have both your big toes in my mouth. I make a figure eight around them with my tongue.

*...I start to moan now with the pleasurable feelings. My panties underneath my skirt begin to get soaked with more and more of my creamy love juice, oozing out. I can feel the warmth of Thomas' tongue and lips on both my big toes has he sucks them...Mmm... so nice. I begin to slide to the edge of my chair, hitching up my skirt to reveal the matching black lacey panties...*

*...I start to moan now with the pleasurable feelings. My panties underneath my skirt begin to get soaked with more and more of my creamy love juice, oozing out. I can feel the warmth of Thomas' tongue and lips on both my big toes has he sucks them...Mmm... so nice. I begin to slide to the edge of my chair, hithing up my skirt to reveal the matching black lacey panties...*

I look down and notice that your chair have wheels on it. So I take your toes out of my mouth, take one leg in each of my hands and pull you closer to me. As our chairs meet, I let go of your leg with my right hand and palm your wet and juicy crotch.

I look down and notice that your chair have wheels on it. So I take your toes out of my mouth, take one leg in each of my hands and pull you closer to me. As our chairs meet, I let go of your leg with my right hand and palm your wet and juicy crotch.

*...having already had one tiny orgasm so far, I rest my legs on Thomas' shoulders and let him touch my crotch... panties now warm and wet with my love juices. I put one hand down them, to feel how wet I am. The scent of my sex escaping through the black lace. Thomas feeling my open lips through the lace I offer him my finger to taste...*

*...having already had one tiny orgasm so far, I rest my legs on Thomas' shoulders and let him touch my crotch... panties now warm and wet with my love juices. I put one hand down them, to feel how wet I am. The scent of my sex escaping through the black lace. Thomas feeling my open lips through the lace I offer him my finger to taste...*

I take your finger in my mouth. Suck on it to get all the juices off it. My hand is feeling your wetness and I move it to pull the lace to the side so I can see you playing with yourself.

I take your finger in my mouth. Suck on it to get all the juices off it. My hand is feeling your wetness and I move it to pull the lace to the side so I can see you playing with yourself.

*...I sit back and watch Thomas through my spectacles smiling :) His fascination with my fingering action and the sound of my very wet yOni excites him even more. He lifts my legs into the air and pulls off my panties, then once more I rest my legs on his shoulders edging even closer to him, allowing him to share his fingers inside with mine... Mmm... I start to feel yet another orgasm building, making me breathe deeper, moaning softly...*

*...I sit back and watch Thomas through my spectacles smiling :) His fascination with my fingering action and the sound of my very wet yOni excites him even more. He lifts my legs into the air and pulls off my panties, then once more I rest my legs on his shoulders edging even closer to him, allowing him to share his fingers inside with mine... Mmm... I start to feel yet another orgasm building, making me deeper, moaning softly...*

I finally get to feel the inside of your yOni. It is everything I hoped it would be, but it's a bit crowed in there so I start rubbing your clit with my wet fingers instead. Now that our bodies are so close, you reach out and grab my hard cock with your other hand.

*slips in and slides onto a nearby couch, careful not to interupt what's going on but clearly interested in watching Sienna start to writhe amid her bliss....

*slips in and slides onto a nearby couch, careful not to interupt what's going on but clearly interested in watching Sienna start to writhe amid her bliss....

I finally get to feel the inside of your yOni. It is everything I hoped it would be, but it's a bit crowed in there so I start rubbing your clit with my wet fingers instead. Now that our bodies are so close, you reach out and grab my hard cock with your other hand.

*...Thomas' fingers head straight to my most sensative spot, my clitoris hood so engorged that I only need a few strokes and I will climax, but I hold on for as long as I can. I writhe and moan, removing my fingers from inside of me I begin to use both my hands to stroke his hard cock...*

*...I notice Mike watching and manage to smile, biting my lip and moaning...*

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back