Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
mmmmm, yes , yank up my shirt and and trow my skirt in the corner and lay on the counter and waiting

mmm, yes grabbing the glass of red wine as I kiss your naked body up and down. Then kissing you on the lips before I pour wine onto your nipples and down to your stomach. Setting the glass out of the way, I kiss you and lick the wine from your body. Oh good, some has dripped down to your pussy...

mmm, yes grabbing the glass of red wine as I kiss your naked body up and down. Then kissing you on the lips before I pour wine onto your nipples and down to your stomach. Setting the glass out of the way, I kiss you and lick the wine from your body. Oh good, some has dripped down to your pussy...

When you pour the wine i shivering and moan...mmmm, mmm so enticing…i quiver. Yes, continue, i love your service.

When you pour the wine i shivering and moan...mmmm, mmm so enticing…i quiver. Yes, continue, i love your service.

and I live to service you milly.

Once the wine has been licked off or run off of your body, I pull you to the edge of the bar, spread your legs and kiss your leg and thigh inching my way to your sex. I can see how excited you are already and it must have helped that you didn't wear panties today as your pussy is very wet and your lips are puffy already.

images

and I live to service you milly.

Once the wine has been licked off or run off of your body, I pull you to the edge of the bar, spread your legs and kiss your leg and thigh inching my way to your sex. I can see how excited you are already and it must have helped that you didn't wear panties today as your pussy is very wet and your lips are puffy already.

Yes it had. and please lick that pussy craving your lick, craving attention from your expert hands… Please make me shiver, make me beg to cum...

Yes it had. and please lick that pussy craving your lick, craving attention from your expert hands… Please make me shiver, make me beg to cum...

holding your legs wide open and kissing right up to your lips then licking just outside of them teasing you knowing how much you want my to be inside you. I drag my tongue just outside of your clit and down the other side. Then down listening to your moans and whimpers. Finally I slide my tongue deep inside you tasting your love juices. I bring my tongue out then back in before licking up to your clit. I slide two fingers into my mouth and then one slowly inside your pussy as my tongue licks your clit from side to side

kissing my way up to your lips and separating them with my thumbs opening up your sex letting me see your wetness and take in your intoxicating scent which just turns me on more.

mmmm, oh my, your touch, your words and you turn me on and make me Spill my first juices out letting yo uknow you do all the right thing to please my inner desires and cravings, and I say, you're a bit too dress please strip for me, Show me your precious treasure ...

mmmm, oh my, your touch, your words and you turn me on and make me Spill my first juices out letting yo uknow you do all the right thing to please my inner desires and cravings, and I say, you're a bit too dress please strip for me, Show me your precious treasure ...

having stopped by the lounge after work and still wearing my suit, I stand up and quickly remove my tie tossing it somewhere, then unbutton my shirt dropping it to the floor. Off the tshirt comes and is tossed also, then unbuckle the belt and trying as fast as I can to unbutton and unzip the pants letting them fall to the floor. Pulling down my boxers and they land on top of the pants all crumpled up together on the floor revealing my very hard cock already sporting a drop of pre cum. You reach out to grab my cock and put a finger on it to gather the pre cum and stick your finger in your mouth to taste me. Stepping out of my shoes and pullling off the socks and slide back in place licking your clit and finger fucking your pussy.

Sienna & Soccer

Flashback conversation - 31st March 2012

Thank you Sienna, it will be tomorrow actually and it will be. we are going to a soccer match.

That sounds cool :) I don't support any UK teams personally. I only follow soccer once every four years with dedication. I am an Italian FIFA team supporter and one of my personal targets is to go to Rio de Janeiro, if possible, in 2014.

Going to Rio would be so much fun, I hope you get to do that. Besides watching soccer it's so beautiful there. Since you are only an Italian FIFA team supporter, you don't get to watch much soccer though. You can cheer on another team while waiting for FIFA.

Shhh... ;) I do, secretly :) Inter Milan. But, living with a Man Utd and Newcastle supporter I have to keep it to myself.

haha, it must be tough to keep it quiet. I do like Man Utd and I also like Everton because they have Tim Howard and Landon Donovan part time.

Flashback conversation - 13th May 2012

The championship title was won by the last kick in the last match of the season by Manchester City 4 minutes into injury time, One minute earlier Manchester United had finished their match and were the champions until that goal by City.... The BBC were alternating between the 2 matches and the euphoria and disappointment was tangible between the two sets of fans.

thanks Lorraine and it's surprising that MU lost but they haven't looked as dominating this year as in previous years.

...I am certain that Sienna has an opinion for it touches the most important people in her life (one supports MU, the other MC) and I'm sure they have an opinion

...I think I remember Sienna saying she wasn't a fan of the England teams although she may need to console one of them.

Yes you're right about the England thing. She's English with Italian blood, a crazy mixed up kid who doesn't know who she supports. I think she supports Italy just to goad T.

:eek:

:D I think the above conversations explain where I stand regarding soccer...

TRT is a Manchester United fan and a long time supporter of Newcastle (the city he was born in), and for some reason he wanted united to win beating Sunderland with a major goal hammering. Unforunately the way United won was not how he expected, but he had the League Championship to celebrate for just a few minutes until Manchester City swiped the title away. I never saw him so upset about soccer in a long time. But, these things happen.

At the same time as TRT was almost in tears and swearing to himself, my phone rang and it was Jules. She is a devoted Manchester City supporter and all I could hear was her screaming with delight at their victory. The screaming was a jubilant type scream, not at all orgasmic ;)

However, once TRT and the girls were fed their Sunday dinner, I took a short trip to call on Jules to drop off some wine. Unfortunately, I couldn't join her in sharing it because I had to drive. But atleast I spent a few hours with her and her son JoJo, allowing my three cherubs at home to console their father :)

:kiss::rose:

Sienna & Soccer

:D I think the above conversations explain where I stand regarding soccer...

TRT is a Manchester United fan and a long time supporter of Newcastle (the city he was born in), and for some reason he wanted united to win beating Sunderland with a major goal hammering. Unforunately the way United won was not how he expected, but he had the League Championship to celebrate for just a few minutes until Manchester City swiped the title away. I never saw him so upset about soccer in a long time. But, these things happen.

At the same time as TRT was almost in tears and swearing to himself, my phone rang and it was Jules. She is a devoted Manchester City supporter and all I could hear was her screaming with delight at their victory. The screaming was a jubilant type scream, not at all orgasmic ;)

However, once TRT and the girls were fed their Sunday dinner, I took a short trip to call on Jules to drop off some wine. Unfortunately, I couldn't join her in sharing it because I had to drive. But atleast I spent a few hours with her and her son JoJo, allowing my three cherubs at home to console their father :)

:kiss::rose:

I found your recollection very funny, I can picture it well :D:rose:

It's a beautiful city. Shame they lost the FA Cup final though :D

Hi phantom my love ;) :kiss:

I hope the evening finds you satisfied :D

I ask about Liverpool because of the connection that John Henry forged when he bought some local football team. It's rather comical. The people of Red Sox nation feel he is neglecting the local nine and your friends from across the pond feel the same way about the athletes on the pitch over there.

My own feeling is that both teams are designed to be cash cows for him through media and merchandise rights.

But then, I'm just a cynic at heart

I hope the evening finds you satisfied :D

I ask about Liverpool because of the connection that John Henry forged when he bought some local football team. It's rather comical. The people of Red Sox nation feel he is neglecting the local nine and your friends from across the pond feel the same way about the athletes on the pitch over there.

My own feeling is that both teams are designed to be cash cows for him through media and merchandise rights.

But then, I'm just a cynic at heart

Hi phantom :rose:
As far as I can gather from the news here in the UK much the same is felt about the Glazier family who bought over MU.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back