Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Angel, you posed for a photo and found another angel to play with ;)

attachment.php

Hi Everyone :) :kiss::kiss::rose::rose::)

Had time out with a few friends earlier and not been home long. It was one of those fun nights in a local bar/pub with the ladies. I just love catching up on the gossip and getting relaxingly...sozzled (pissed/drunk).

:D

Hope everyone is doing great? Reading back it looks like it anyhow :)

Hi Everyone :) :kiss::kiss::rose::rose::)

Had time out with a few friends earlier and not been home long. It was one of those fun nights in a local bar/pub with the ladies. I just love catching up on the gossip and getting relaxingly...sozzled (pissed/drunk).

:D

Hope everyone is doing great? Reading back it looks like it anyhow :)

(((Sienna))) glad you had a fun night with the ladies and got a little pissed drunk too ;)

((( twist ))) :kiss: :) Thank you ;)...

Hope you get to have fun with your sons later :)

RoseTrellis.jpg

Thank you Sienna, it will be tomorrow actually and it will be. we are going to a soccer match :)

That sounds cool :) I don't support any UK teams personally. I only follow soccer once every four years with dedication. I am an Italian FIFA team supporter and one of my personal targets is to go to Rio de Janeiro, if possible, in 2014 :) :kiss:

RoseTrellis.jpg

That sounds cool :) I don't support any UK teams personally. I only follow soccer once every four years with dedication. I am an Italian FIFA team supporter and one of my personal targets is to go to Rio de Janeiro, if possible, in 2014 :) :kiss:

RoseTrellis.jpg

Going to Rio would be so much fun, I hope you get to do that. Besides watching soccer it's so beautiful there. Since you are only an Italian FIFA team supporter, you don't get to watch much soccer though. You can cheer on another team while waiting for FIFA. :)

Going to Rio would be so much fun, I hope you get to do that. Besides watching soccer it's so beautiful there. Since you are only an Italian FIFA team supporter, you don't get to watch much soccer though. You can cheer on another team while waiting for FIFA. :)

Shhh... ;) I do, secretly :) Inter Milan. But, living with a Man Utd and Newcastle supporter I have to keep it to myself :D

:kiss::heart:

RoseTrellis.jpg

Shhh... ;) I do, secretly :) Inter Milan. But, living with a Man Utd and Newcastle supporter I have to keep it to myself :D

:kiss::heart:

RoseTrellis.jpg

haha, it must be tough to keep it quiet. I do like Man Utd and I also like Everton because they have Tim Howard and Landon Donovan part time.

Sienna, how was your day today and more importantly, how was your evening out with the ladies? Anything fun happen?

((( JW )))
((( VIPER )))

Welcome :) I'm kind of... drunk right now... dizzy dizzy :D

Sienna, how was your day today and more importantly, how was your evening out with the ladies? Anything fun happen?

It was just the usual gossip with my mates and a few old ones from high school. I got a call around 8pm and they had arranged to meet in a local town bar, so I just went along with it. It's been weeks since we met up, so yes, it was great fun :)

RoseTrellis.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back