Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
It will be resolved when the café closes, which will be in a few months. If we stay friends, he can't do shit.

Freezing here too, by the way. The snow did NOT go away so it is now winter.

BrettJ in Canada
Yes, sadly I know that it is here. It fell last night and did not disappear. Although it was off the roads when I had to drive today.

Glad you emerged relatively unscathed SI.
BrettJ in Canada
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
it is funny how you kick yourself in the ass when this happens, but it happens. As long as you were not hurt.
Hello Sienna, Brett, and everyone else that stops by. I hope you all had a great day? Oh, Sienna I am so glad you were not hurt at all...
Awe, I am sorry to hear that Brett. You do have a point if it is dead, Why can't she talk as long as she is doing her job?
((( Rogues ))) :):kiss::rose:... ((( hairball ))) :):kiss::rose:

That is right. I always get the time to talk to my waiter friend in the café if she isn't busy. Now we actually arrange to take lunch together in her break time...

Because at certain points, both of her bosses are a$$hole$. For example, the husband is sitting here right now playing Solitaire and doing nothing - which he often does. The wife would have Miranda on the go constantly, although she is a bit more normal. Both of them have become frustrated by the lack of success of the shop and are finding others to vent on / with, myself and Miranda becoming targets.
Just a few years back, one of the former girls, the wife and I even sat at a table here and had munchies. Last week, I brought food. It runs hot and cold.It will be resolved when the café closes, which will be in a few months. If we stay friends, he can't do shit....Freezing here too, by the way. The snow did NOT go away so it is now winter.

BrettJ in Canada

Of course it's wrong. He has odd senses of right / wrong behavior. He doesn't want his staff to be too friendly and yet, it is having a "home away from home" that has always made me a loyal patron of some places. At "Charlies" restaurant, where I went for 20+ years, I was such a member of the family, I was asked to join the Christmas cookie exchange and was the only non-staff who had a Charlie's T-shirt. When new management / owners took over, they were told by the staff to ask me my opinions.

The wife will yak with Miranda far more than I (although it IS her business) and distract her. Double standard, IMHO.

Yet right now, there is a group in the back that are quite loud and annoying while I sit here. Why not ask them to close the meeting room door if they plan to be this loud? Were I not a regular, I'd go home and work. As it is, I won't be here as late.

BrettJ in Canada

SIENNA, they don't even usually give her a break. Last week, she sat down and ate the cabbage casserole I brought, but that is a rarity. In my opinion, one of the reasons they haven't kept staff is unreal expectations. To see Miranda's loyalty (a rarity in someone of her age) is one of the first things that impressed me about her.

It is fricking cold in here too, one reason I may make it an early night.

BrettJ in Canada

SIENNA, they don't even usually give her a break. Last week, she sat down and ate the cabbage casserole I brought, but that is a rarity. In my opinion, one of the reasons they haven't kept staff is unreal expectations. To see Miranda's loyalty (a rarity in someone of her age) is one of the first things that impressed me about her.
It is fricking cold in here too, one reason I may make it an early night.
BrettJ in Canada

Not good :( My friend does actually have an employment contract. She is there between 7am and 4.30pm, Mon to Sat. 30 minutes are aloud daily for lunch. Sometimes, when things are quiet, they let her go for an hour break to include other personal tasks she may have such as shopping...

This seems to be a trend I have noticed in a lot of coffee shops, cafes and restaurants. The staff can "take" a break when it isn't busy, but they rarely do or it never gets quiet enough. They are paid for the time they work and nothing else. For example, here Miranda doesn't make a lot in tips.

Okay, enough Miranda bitching. I am not happy and that is all that needs be said. Nor am I happy about myself being called on the carpet and the way I was spoken to. I have been a customer of this café since Day Two.

BrettJ in Canada

This seems to be a trend I have noticed in a lot of coffee shops, cafes and restaurants. The staff can "take" a break when it isn't busy, but they rarely do or it never gets quiet enough. They are paid for the time they work and nothing else. For example, here Miranda doesn't make a lot in tips...
Okay, enough Miranda bitching. I am not happy and that is all that needs be said. Nor am I happy about myself being called on the carpet and the way I was spoken to. I have been a customer of this café since Day Two.
BrettJ in Canada

You know you are allowed to "steam off" anytime, and keep us up to date :)

:kiss:

The wife walked in the door over 40 minutes ago and has not left Miranda's side since. I am sure she is hovering to keep Miranda working. Totally unnecessary - as I have said, I have never seen anyone with a work ethic as good as hers. I've been a boss myself - I'd hire her in a shot.

Meanwhile, I am not sure how much longer I am staying. I am still steaming and this group in the meeting room are f*cking annoying.

BrettJ in Canada

Evening to you CRAZY. Cold where you are as well? Any snow?

BrettJ - a distance away from CRAZY but still in the same province in Canada

((( crazy ))) :):kiss:

Hope your day is good my love. The Erotic Lounge does have some changes you might have noticed?

Sienna's Erotic Lounge is now a recognised "Cyber-Free Zone".
Visitors, guests and members are now encouraged
to use RP/SRP Forums or PM's

Evening to you CRAZY. Cold where you are as well? Any snow?
BrettJ - a distance away from CRAZY but still in the same province in Canada

No but a co worker had some on his car this morning and he only lives a few miles away..weird.

Hi Sienna and yes I did notice. I don't post pictures on this thread so that is not a problem for me. I do respect the wishes of my host and hostess and will behave.

Snowed a fair bit last night and I figured it'd be gone by morning - it wasn't and it isn't.

BrettJ in Canada

Well we did have a great summer so I guess we have to take the good with the bad.
I wish I could have seen a Remembrance day ceremony yesterday but I had to work.:(

Summer here was mediocre and it wasn't my favorite, for obvious reasons.

BrettJ in Canada

No but a co worker had some on his car this morning and he only lives a few miles away..weird...

Hi Sienna and yes I did notice. I don't post pictures on this thread so that is not a problem for me. I do respect the wishes of my host and hostess and will behave.

You can post pictures and video links :) It just means that the room is used for the usual flirting, discussions and sharing experiences :) No cyber-sexing :)

Hello all

Hi justgood clean fun :) Welcome back to the Erotic Lounge :)

I am off for the night....I just wanted to say hello before I had to log off.
I get up early in the a.m....night my friends:kiss:

I have returned home. I was not enjoying my night out so I figured "f*ck it" and came home. Should the behaviors of this evening occur again, I will find another cafe to frequent.

BrettJ in Canada

I have returned home. I was not enjoying my night out so I figured "f*ck it" and came home. Should the behaviors of this evening occur again, I will find another cafe to frequent.
BrettJ in Canada

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
How are you tonight?

We are doing fine thank you justgoodcleanfun :)

Brett, my love, just relax and chill this situation out. There are more positive outcomes than negative ones I think :) :kiss:

I sent Miranda a text to let her know to check her E-Mail. Then in that mailing, I let her know I wasn't at all angry with her and that I wasn't going to let her get in trouble with her work. The fact that they threatened to FIRE her - I am still fuming. I am also pissed that not ONE word was said to me by the wife tonight. Screw that shit.

IF this does trash my relationship with her (I don't think it will because I've seen her get her back up) I will never set foot in the place again. They have had this issue before - you cannot control your employee's lives to that extent.

I let Miranda know that she got me through some rough times. Now it's all up to her.

BrettJ in Canada - home

By the way Rogues my love :) ...

I just think your replies were amazingly cool ;) :kiss:

Rogues BJ Questionnaire Replies

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I sent Miranda a text to let her know to check her E-Mail. Then in that mailing, I let her know I wasn't at all angry with her and that I wasn't going to let her get in trouble with her work. The fact that they threatened to FIRE her - I am still fuming. I am also pissed that not ONE word was said to me by the wife tonight. Screw that shit.
IF this does trash my relationship with her (I don't think it will because I've seen her get her back up) I will never set foot in the place again. They have had this issue before - you cannot control your employee's lives to that extent.
I let Miranda know that she got me through some rough times. Now it's all up to her.

BrettJ in Canada - home

I think she will understand your e-mail and reply positively :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back