Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
The bestest plan is to have no plans :D

Yes!

I recently had 2 new roommates move in, so I may spend the day with one of them while the other is working. I know I have some homework to do today too. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Yes!

I recently had 2 new roommates move in, so I may spend the day with one of them while the other is working. I know I have some homework to do today too. Other than that, I'm not sure.

Sounds like a bonding session is in order? Will there be Alchyhol flowing? :D

Homework?? Are you at College/Uni?

Sounds like a bonding session is in order? Will there be Alchyhol flowing? :D

Homework?? Are you at College/Uni?

I have to be careful in this type of bonding. My new roommates are a married lesbian couple. I love them both to death, but I'm definitely not one to cause any issues.

And yes, I should be somewhat done in September. We're never truly finished learning.

I have to be careful in this type of bonding. My new roommates are a married lesbian couple. I love them both to death, but I'm definitely not one to cause any issues.

And yes, I should be somewhat done in September. We're never truly finished learning.

Ah fellow Student. What's your study?

A lesbian couple hey, awesome. :D

Its a welcome break, at time,s to all the more erotic items on this forum.

I've been told that a few times. Intelligence happens to be my biggest turn on. There is another science type thread on the forums, it's on the General board. I started mine just to share the random things I find interesting. My brain tends to scatter when I start reading something, and I needed a place to collect those thoughts. It's a fun group of people!

I've been told that a few times. Intelligence happens to be my biggest turn on. There is another science type thread on the forums, it's on the General board. I started mine just to share the random things I find interesting. My brain tends to scatter when I start reading something, and I needed a place to collect those thoughts. It's a fun group of people!

I love smart. I just find as I age I lose it.

Just stopped by to say hi! Hope everyone has a good weekend, mine will be spent working.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back