Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I guess you can call it dancing ;)

Huh, I wouldn't have guessed that from the recording. You should try another one, maybe reading something erotic just for fun.

LOL .. nice try. I'll read something, like, the phone book maybe? Or an instruction manual *s*

Blah, that's no fun! Oh you know you want to read something a little more spicy

I don't even read the stories here. The playground is as far as I venture.

I've read one story here, by the guy who pointed me in this direction. :)

(My old discussion board had shut down, in case you're wondering why I even bothered coming here to a site predominantly devoted to writers and fans of their writing.) :rose:

I don't even read the stories here. The playground is as far as I venture.

I've read one story here, by the guy who pointed me in this direction. :)

(My old discussion board had shut down, in case you're wondering why I even bothered coming here to a site predominantly devoted to writers and fans of their writing.) :rose:

So you're not into erotic stories? It's actually what brought me to Lit in the first place. It took me a while to check out the BB and longer still to start posting. Now I pretty much say whatever I'm feeling.

So you're not into erotic stories? It's actually what brought me to Lit in the first place. It took me a while to check out the BB and longer still to start posting. Now I pretty much say whatever I'm feeling.

Not really into them, I just enjoying interacting with others. I'm far from a prude, it's just not my thing.

And you should say what's on your mind, nobody should keep things in :rose:

Not really into them, I just enjoying interacting with others. I'm far from a prude, it's just not my thing.

Glad to hear you're not a prude, I was getting a little worried there :)

That's true, it's not healthy to keep things in but I've always been an introvert so it was a difficult leap for me at first but once I did it, I went all out. :devil:

Oh come on now... it can be quite fun trying to keep *some* things in. ;)

Glad to hear you're not a prude, I was getting a little worried there :)

That's true, it's not healthy to keep things in but I've always been an introvert so it was a difficult leap for me at first but once I did it, I went all out. :devil:

lol - Well, you may sleep peacefully tonight knowing that I'm not some old spinster surrounded by her cats. *s*

Good on ya, dahling. I'm glad that you found your voice. :rose:

lol - Well, you may sleep peacefully tonight knowing that I'm not some old spinster surrounded by her cats. *s*

Good on ya, dahling. I'm glad that you found your voice. :rose:

Oh but I had my dreams all lined up for just that scenario ;)

Thanks, me too. :kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back