Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
I hope to post some new material here soon SIENNA, thanks. I do have a new one posted (although a reader found a glitch, grrr ... but it had been over 3 years since I'd written the characters ...!)

I have to write so much by Monday it is almost staggering but I plan to try hard (take that however you so choose)

BrettJ in Canada - with coffee

Hi photograph, morning here :)
Welcome :rose:

Welcome RDRUMMER ;) :kiss:
image.php

I am still here LORRAINE but if you are leaving, I wish you good day.

I meant the literal ability to sit up, btw. Not from tiredness (although it factors in)

Changed my AV, the lady's name is Dahlia Gray.

BrettJ in Canada

Enjoy your composition Brett! I have a couple of stories that are in desperate need of my attention, but I have commitments to others that I have to do first. I'll be spending the next few hours editing those. Then, curling up with a glass of wine and a book. :)

*hugs* Sienna and Gaia :rose:

I hope to post some new material here soon SIENNA, thanks. I do have a new one posted (although a reader found a glitch, grrr ... but it had been over 3 years since I'd written the characters ...!)

I have to write so much by Monday it is almost staggering but I plan to try hard (take that however you so choose)

BrettJ in Canada - with coffee

Brett, just chill and think/read back to the story you created 3 years ago... don't rush it my love, and you will DO IT ;) :kiss:

RDRUMMERS WIFE :)
attachment.php

Not worried about the older story or the sequel SI, it just bothered me to find a blip. I am debating on using an editor again in the future or, once time is my friend again, being far more judicious.

Part and parcel of the problem with this story is when I write longer stories with a beginning and an end in mind, I make notes. Those notes (and the original chapters) were wiped out in a computer surge some years back. I had to upload the original pieces from here on LIT and make new notes while not entirely sure what some of my original ideas were going to be. I do remember (essentially) the original end which I will write soon.

This stuff is all work-related and day-um, it will be a bugger!

BrettJ in Canada

Not worried about the older story or the sequel SI, it just bothered me to find a blip. I am debating on using an editor again in the future or, once time is my friend again, being far more judicious.

Part and parcel of the problem with this story is when I write longer stories with a beginning and an end in mind, I make notes. Those notes (and the original chapters) were wiped out in a computer surge some years back. I had to upload the original pieces from here on LIT and make new notes while not entirely sure what some of my original ideas were going to be. I do remember (essentially) the original end which I will write soon.

This stuff is all work-related and day-um, it will be a bugger!

BrettJ in Canada

I do understand :) ... Who is in your AV Brett?:confused:

My AV Lady

The lady in my Avatar is named Dahlia Gray SIENNA.

She also modeled for a time under her real name (I believe) of Jami Dion.

These photos were shot by Suze Randall.

She made a number of films with a director named Andrew Blake (I believe they were a couple for a time) and all of them were GG. She's about 5"10" or 5'11", if memory serves.

Here's a shot I thought some might like. It is my current screensaver.

BrettJ in Canada

Attachments

• Dahlia 2.jpg
    Dahlia 2.jpg
    78.5 KB · Views: 27
*giggle* Mind if I steal this and share it on my thread?

Go for it photograph... I've been out all night and realised in our bathroom that the "TOILET aiming cell" with TRT is working perfectly :D Why don't men sit like we do... perfect or better aim atleast. And, I will save on bleach washing the tiles around the toilet basin :)

:rose:

Good evening Sienna. :rose:

((( luv ))) :) :kiss:

Welcome :) And I hope you take good aim. The amazing thing I just realised is when men use the toilet basin they usually miss for some reason. Yet, when it comes to "facial" ejection... they always get the eye on their first spurt :eek::confused:

Welcome :) And I hope you take good aim. The amazing thing I just realised is when men use the toilet basin they usually miss for some reason. Yet, when it comes to "facial" ejection... they always get the eye on their first spurt :eek::confused:

*snort*

I realized this same thing. Amazing. Selective aim, must go hand in hand with selective hearing.

*snort*

I realized this same thing. Amazing. Selective aim, must go hand in hand with selective hearing.

I am sure they do it on purpose, yes. But, they don't realise how much it smarts. You open your mouth and... your eye gets it first? Surely they can see the difference? And, I just hate, but also love their aim. When it comes to your eye... "hello"... my mouth is open...

:D

Oddly, I rarely have either problem. A) because I often sit down and the second B) because I've never done that, not even once.

The other problem is men's "private parts" can stick after being in sweaty trousers for a few hours.

BrettJ in Canada

I am sure they do it on purpose, yes. But, they don't realise how much it smarts. You open your mouth and... your eye gets it first? Surely they can see the difference? And, I just hate, but also love their aim. When it comes to your eye... "hello"... my mouth is open...

:D

Now when I worked in the lab we had a sperm count clinic. They were given a small vial and sent off to the toilet and asked to produce and deposit some cum in it.
I'm so glad it wasn't my job to clean the toilets, the f**k**g stuff must have been everywhere!!!! :eek:

Fortunately only a small amount was needed to put it under the microscope and plot a count.

There is a tendency to miss, but it is from natural events not within our control. It clears up within seconds.

And the second is not something I find all that respectful. Have never even entertained the idea. I'm a gentlesmurf.

Oddly, I rarely have either problem. A) because I often sit down and the second B) because I've never done that, not even once.

The other problem is men's "private parts" can stick after being in sweaty trousers for a few hours.

BrettJ in Canada

Yes, I have noticed Brett, unfortunately the sweaty trousers syndrome. I like TRT to take a nice wash before I do any oral or hand teasing. But, having said that, we ladies have the same "problems" regarding "sweaty" private parts just as equally. I my case TRT seems to enjoy my sweaty parts (each to their own liking). Something I could never understand to be honest. However, no... I insist on him being clean before I even touch him in that area...

*shivers*:(

Now when I worked in the lab we had a sperm count clinic. They were given a small vial and sent off to the toilet and asked to produce and deposit some cum in it.
I'm so glad it wasn't my job to clean the toilets, the f**k**g stuff must have been everywhere!!!! :eek:

Fortunately only a small amount was needed to put it under the microscope and plot a count.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
There is a tendency to miss, but it is from natural events not within our control. It clears up within seconds.

And the second is not something I find all that respectful. Have never even entertained the idea. I'm a gentlesmurf.

I trust you "luv" :) You are a gentleman smurf ;) :kiss:

Lorraine, it depends how much they cum. The heavy cummers will have left a tidy amount to clean up. They should be issued towels to collect all that surplus or hired... wait for it ... someone like me to clean up after them ;):D :kiss:

Yes SI and I agree. What I meant is the part we use to aim sometimes sticks to one side or the other and we're off a bit.

I do like clean "naughty bits" as well, thanks very much.

BrettJ in Canada

Yes SI and I agree. What I meant is the part we use to aim sometimes sticks to one side or the other and we're off a bit.

I do like clean "naughty bits" as well, thanks very much.

BrettJ in Canada

Much appreciated Brett :) But, sweaty manhoods are sometimes "off-putting" :)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back