Sienna's Erotic Lounge

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi Twist! I miss seeing you here, but I'm an early to bed kinda girl.
Much luck to you. :kiss:

Brett - I hope you enjoyed McDs!! :kiss:

Sienna - I *know* you enjoyed being "naughty"!! :rose: :kiss: :rose:

Hiya Kitty, I miss you too and yes I know you are an early to bed kinda girl. I wouldn't mind getting to bed early either if you were there too :devil:

Hey Guys!! Okay feeling better. Just a slight cough. So I am ready to goof off for a little while. Who wants to join me? ;)

Glad you are feeling better Blu and hope it continues. Would like to see you posting :)

I'll join you, not like that though! :D

I'm in a....mood as well. :D

Hope it's a good mood photo or at least that you had fun.

My best wishes to all for a pleasant Friday / Saturday.

BrettJ in Canada

Hi Loungers :) I just got home from a night out with the "posse" including our newly (cafe) guest that joined us. She merged well with the rest of us in our late twenties, which was good :) However, she feels slightly out of place, which is understandable with the ten or so age difference. But, she "merged" and enjoyed herself :)

Now I'm home, everyone is asleep and peaceful. And, its nice to notice that TRT is sporting a marvelous "woody"... but who is he dreaming of?? ;)

:rose::kiss:

Hi Loungers :) I just got home from a night out with the "posse" including our newly (cafe) guest that joined us. She merged well with the rest of us in our late twenties, which was good :) However, she feels slightly out of place, which is understandable with the ten or so age difference. But, she "merged" and enjoyed herself :)

Now I'm home, everyone is asleep and peaceful. And, its nice to notice that TRT is sporting a marvelous "woody"... but who is he dreaming of?? ;)

:rose::kiss:

And I just got home from work :)

I am currently at work but as I have been unable to create much for the past few days, it's a good thing. I am not feeling quite as agitated and truly hope the worst is behind me. I have a LOT of writing to do this coming weekend.

Hi to SIENNA and LORRAINE.

BrettJ in Canada

((( Lorraine ))) :D :kiss::rose::)

Just got home from a girly night out my love... break out your fave booze and chill :)

Oh I am my love, been planning it all week. Since we spoke last I've been on a 7pm to 3am shift all week. I've been chilling this wine in preparation.
CHEERS! :cattail: :rose::kiss:

Oh I am my love, been planning it all week. Since we spoke last I've been on a 7pm to 3am shift all week. I've been chilling this wine in preparation.
CHEERS! :cattail: :rose::kiss:

I am currently at work but as I have been unable to create much for the past few days, it's a good thing. I am not feeling quite as agitated and truly hope the worst is behind me. I have a LOT of writing to do this coming weekend.

BrettJ in Canada

Brett, chill out and have some of your fave chillaxin' booze... it's weekend :) :kiss:
Lorraine, it's good to see you online here as always... Cheeers! my love :kiss::heart:

I rarely drink SIENNA and there isn't a drop of hard licquor in the house. There's wine (mostly used for cooking as it is white).

I was seriously in crisis mode, which I won't get into, so I am more chilled than I have been in days. Feeling like I can create again, although still not at 100% levels, is all good.

BrettJ in Canada

I felt like fainting so I thought I'd drop by to say Hi!

Hi! *faints* dayum that siggie got me again! :p

BrettJ in Canada

Waves my glass to BrettJ, CHEERS! :):rose:

Stopping by to say hi! :)

Hope everyone is having a lovely evening/morning/weekend/what have you. :)

Nice to see so many happy folks in the lounge tonight. I will be here as long as I am capable of sitting up (also likely true for some of you). Just made coffee and heading back to composition.

BrettJ in Canada

I rarely drink SIENNA and there isn't a drop of hard licquor in the house. There's wine (mostly used for cooking as it is white).

I was seriously in crisis mode, which I won't get into, so I am more chilled than I have been in days. Feeling like I can create again, although still not at 100% levels, is all good.

BrettJ in Canada
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I felt like fainting so I thought I'd drop by to say Hi!
Hi! *faints* dayum that siggie got me again!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Hi vava ((( huggsssss ))) Welcome to the Erotic Lounge :) :kiss:

It's great to hear you are "creative" again Brett :)

Waves my glass to BrettJ, CHEERS! :):rose:..
Catches you just in time and administers the kiss of life. Does the technique involve tongues? I can't remember ;):D...I don't know, maybe it's just my mental imagery (for I'm a randy bitch), but your AV and your username just make me want to play a rhythm on your bum cheeks :):):D

Nice to see so many happy folks in the lounge tonight. I will be here as long as I am capable of sitting up (also likely true for some of you). Just made coffee and heading back to composition.

BrettJ in Canada

My eyes are starting to falter also, I'm hanging on. Take care BrettJ hope to see you soon :rose::kiss:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back