Shy and unsure, I'm new

Second visit to the Amateur picture feedback section and the first post up is of Tigerlilly wearing a tiger striped bra...well then as man who has been told he has great taste I will say this. Great pictures and you really have no need to be shy and unsure, you're a lovely lass. No need to thank me for telling it like I see it. Keep up the good work Tigress

You are a very beautiful young lady. I hope that you enjoy showing the pictures as much as I am sure all of us are enjoying looking at them.

Thank you.....

for sharing your absolutely gorgeous pictures with us! You have a beautiful body and I can't wait to see more! Thanks again!:rose:

Hi There

Welcome! and no reason not to be confident, I loved the pictures, hopefully there will be more to check out!

So, I've been toying with the idea of creating a Lit account and putting up pictures for a while, and I finally created an account, I guess the next step is pictures. I'm not really confident about my body, so please, be nice. Oh, and I'm in college, so the mirrors here aren't really clean. Sorry about the smudges in the pictures...

Here goes.

View attachment 1167594
View attachment 1167595
View attachment 1167596
View attachment 1167597

Your pics are amazing. Did not even notice that it didn't match. I was too busy staring at your pefect body.

Hi Tigerlily....I absolutely love the teasing motif that you're using ! There's something oh so lovely about letting one's mind fill in the details that are being hidden away... ;)

The bra is incredible and the picture of you with your top peeling down and your midriff showing over your jeans are breath-taking !!

Back