Shower with my Sister

He felt her talented mouth moving up and down his cock while her hand stroked the shaft slowly in unison with her mouth

He moved his tongue slowly in and out of her pussy while he pulled his fingers slowly out of her and began to softly tease her ass with his fingers using her juices to provide minor lubrication as he slid it in slow and deep one time before she moved up off his face her juices soaked his mouth and chin as she moved the way she did

He looked at her in shock she moved down and rubbed his cock against her opening which made him moan deeply

"Unnnnh w what are you doing?"

His head lay back as his eyes rolled back feeling her warm canal wrap around his cock head as he placed his hands on her sexy hips holding her from going down on his cock

"Are you sure about this I mean there is no going back from this"

His hands cupped her ass cheeks holding her up in the air with just the head of his cock inside her tight wet pussy

"Yes, I want your cock inside me Michael. Please fuck me."

I push down against his hands which are holding me up. Slowly his cock slides into me. Pleasure is radiating from my pussy and washing though my body. I feel Michael release his hold, allowing me to control the amount of penetration.

"I know you are large. I don't know how much of you I can take in, but I want you to fill me. Make me feel good inside."

In slow deliberate movements, I bounce up and down on his cock. Each downward stroke takes in a bit more of him. He stretches me some. It is tight, but I am very wet and so eager to have him fill me, stretch me. Up and down I guide my movements. I know that I now have several inches of him inside me. I don't know how much more of his cock there is, or how much more I can take inside me. But I do know that the feelings are incredible.

I begin slowly taking longer strokes on his cock, rising up until he is almost totally out of me, and then sliding down and down that wonderful cock, burying it deeper and deeper within me.

"Oh Michael. That is so good."

Hearing the eagerness is his sister's voice as she begged for his cock he pushed in and out very slowly and circled his hips softly his hands rested on her ass cheeks as pushed in each time she moved down allowing more of his shaft to enter her

"Ohhhh yes Haley unnnh you feel so good"

He worked even more of his cock inside her and each time she slid upward on him she could feel his thick cock flexing in pleasure one hand reached up and tenderly massaged her breasts and stomach

The feeling of sliding in and out of her hot wet pussy was incredible and highly stimulating as he thrust deep in and out slow and soft gradually building up his rhythm his balls smacking softly against her ass cheeks with each thrust as he moaned softly in her ear and begged for more

"Ohhh fuck mmmm yeah ohh fuck me"

Back