Shocked and appalled by some of the stories I've read at Literotica

Isabel_Innuende

Really Experienced
Hello. I am a reader of erotic Literature, and I like to comment on stories a lot.

I am writing this because lately I've been reading some stories on Literotica that have really upset me because I do not agree with the actions of the characters.

For example, recently I read a story in the Loving Wives category, and the wife in the story does not seem to be very loving towards her husband. In fact, she ends up having extra-marital sex, something that I am personally opposed to. Naturally, I gave the story one star, because the measure of whether an erotic story is good or not is whether or not I condone all the actions of the characters in the story.

After that, I went and read a story in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category. I am sorry to have to tell you this, but one of the characters did not consent to a sexual act that happened in the story! This is totally unacceptable and immoral, and obviously it was condoning that behavior in real life, so I had to give it one star.

I seem to keep finding these stories that make me so mad. I have considered some drastic measures lately, such as no longer intentionally searching for stories in the "Loving Wives" or "Nonconsent/Reluctance" categories, and then further clicking on them and reading them in their entirety whilst masturbating profusely. But that would be preposterous. Obviously, that is not a decision a sane person would make.

I am going to have to continue to be upset by these horrific stories that I cannot stop myself from reading. It is very unfortunate for me.

I understand (and, to an extent) share your dilemma, Isabel

The only solution is to read more and find categories where one feels empathy (and consequently 'other things') until some peace of mind is established.

I, personally, have found some stories so shocking that I have had to read them twice (and ended up rigid with 'rage')

Be strong!

Thanks Nick. I'm glad I'm not the only one to feel this way. I, too, sometimes have a rage reaction, in which I will be entirely soaking wet with rage! It is extremely upsetting, but I will remain strong.

Y'all can ring your hands and wipe your brows with fine linen. When you work your way a little lower then you can send us pictures.

Oh dear, Isabel. You have my total sympathy. When I was much younger, I had a similar reaction to Brussels sprouts. Just the thought of them made me feel queasy. But then a dear friend suggested that, rather than running from them, I should embrace them. I can tell you, it was not easy. But, gradually, with each Lilliputian cabbage I consumed, my revulsion lessened. And, in the end - well, not the end as such, but after a year or so anyway - I was eating the little perishers for breakfast, lunch, and supper. Perhaps if you were to start by just reading a few paragraphs, building up over a period of several weeks? And then, perhaps when you can read a whole story, you might even try reading a story while not wearing any knickers? It's just a thought. Oh, and perhaps a dab of lube might make the whole thing easier. Good luck.

I have to assume that anyone who professes to be "shocked and appalled" by the content of Literotica stories yet has published stories with the following titles:

She Made Me Eat My Husband's Cum Out of Her Pussy

My Husband Doesn't Know I Was Creampied By Two Strangers

I Forced My Brother to Fuck Me and I'm Not Sorry

. . . is being sarcastic and/or ironic.

But it's hard to tell these days.

I have to assume that anyone who professes to be "shocked and appalled" by the content of Literotica stories yet has published stories with the following titles:

She Made Me Eat My Husband's Cum Out of Her Pussy

My Husband Doesn't Know I Was Creampied By Two Strangers

I Forced My Brother to Fuck Me and I'm Not Sorry

. . . is being sarcastic and/or ironic.

But it's hard to tell these days.

Oops... Did I leave those there, just lying around? Oh no...

Borrowing from Max Gillies: "Every night, as I walk my terriers Jezebel and Onan, I am horrified by the lascivious depravity which I witness through my neighbours' windows. Sometimes for hours."

Preparation is important. Make sure you are comfortable on your fainting couch and your pearls are easily accessible for clutching before you open Lit.

If you are shocked on the one hand and appalled on the other, maybe a tongue or two would suit you better. :p:p

Hello. I am a reader of erotic Literature, and I like to comment on stories a lot.

I am writing this because lately I've been reading some stories on Literotica that have really upset me because I do not agree with the actions of the characters.

For example, recently I read a story in the Loving Wives category, and the wife in the story does not seem to be very loving towards her husband. In fact, she ends up having extra-marital sex, something that I am personally opposed to. Naturally, I gave the story one star, because the measure of whether an erotic story is good or not is whether or not I condone all the actions of the characters in the story.

After that, I went and read a story in the Nonconsent/Reluctance category. I am sorry to have to tell you this, but one of the characters did not consent to a sexual act that happened in the story! This is totally unacceptable and immoral, and obviously it was condoning that behavior in real life, so I had to give it one star.

I seem to keep finding these stories that make me so mad. I have considered some drastic measures lately, such as no longer intentionally searching for stories in the "Loving Wives" or "Nonconsent/Reluctance" categories, and then further clicking on them and reading them in their entirety whilst masturbating profusely. But that would be preposterous. Obviously, that is not a decision a sane person would make.

I am going to have to continue to be upset by these horrific stories that I cannot stop myself from reading. It is very unfortunate for me.

I was going to warn you that you ought not to visit the Incest/Taboo category, as it is particularly shocking, but then I read your signature....

Well I'm shocked. I'm going to have to read the story 'She made me eat my husband's cum out of her pussy'. Just to make sure it is properly classified and categorised. Also to check that I have no adverse emotional/nervous reactions toward the subject matter...

Well I'm shocked. I'm going to have to read the story 'She made me eat my husband's cum out of her pussy'. Just to make sure it is properly classified and categorised. Also to check that I have no adverse emotional/nervous reactions toward the subject matter...

I think you will find it is a heartwarming bildungsroman.

Just read her two:

https://www.literotica.com/s/double-creampied-and-pregnant

https://www.literotica.com/s/karen-forced-to-eat-creampie

It's embarrassing to admit how well-played I was for about five minutes. I need more coffee.

Oh! Thank you for reading my stories.

I didn't want to be too heavy-handed with the irony there.

To be honest, I was feeling slightly self-conscious about the fact that my stories were about to go up and I knew I'd be getting a lot of hate for my cheating wife story. I have been getting 1-bombed as I knew I would, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I've gotten some genuinely nice comments.

Last edited:
Oh! Thank you for reading my stories.

I didn't want to be too heavy-handed with the irony there.

To be honest, I was feeling slightly self-conscious about the fact that my stories were about to go up and I knew I'd be getting a lot of hate for my cheating wife story. I have been getting 1-bombed as I knew I would, but it hasn't been as bad as I thought it would be. I've gotten some genuinely nice comments.

I have to say bravo to you because when I read your initial post and starting glancing at the replies, you had me believing it for a couple of minutes.

Yes, I'm quite gullible, but I also have the excuse that I had just woken up.

Back