Sharing wife with strangers in local park

I have this recurring fantasy of taking my wife for a late night stroll through a local park. She has a short summer dress on, no bra, no panties. We stroll the quiet trails and lift her dress to expose her naked body once in a while. After a few men tag along behind us, we wander to a quiet corner with a picnic table. I lay her on the table, pulling her dress up over her head as a few men gather around the table. I kiss her and tell her to relax as hands start touching her, she smiles at me and I nod towards the strangers to enjoy her.

Let me know any thoughts or enhancements.

Id like it more if my wife lead me to the woods and the men were already there. She would smile and stand amongst them as the each took turns telling me which item of clothing I had to remove from her and bring them one at a time. Then when she was naked she would sit on the picnic table and point at which one or ones she wanted first and I would have to undress them before taking them to her

I have this recurring fantasy of taking my wife for a late night stroll through a local park. She has a short summer dress on, no bra, no panties. We stroll the quiet trails and lift her dress to expose her naked body once in a while. After a few men tag along behind us, we wander to a quiet corner with a picnic table. I lay her on the table, pulling her dress up over her head as a few men gather around the table. I kiss her and tell her to relax as hands start touching her, she smiles at me and I nod towards the strangers to enjoy her.

Not a wife but a girlfriend. Not a park but a cruise ship. It was late at night and Jennifer was wearing a bikini with a white shirt on top to protect her a little from the breeze. The deck was deserted but two guys showed up after about half an hour. They were young and muscular and the looks that they gave Jennifer's petite little body made it all too obvious what they wanted from her. We must both have looked encouraging because they came over and started to talk to us, first about nothing in particular and then about sex in particular. It seemed like 10 seconds, but was probably more like 15 minutes, they had their hands all over Jennifer and then they were taking turns with her. Much later when we went back to the cabin, Jennifer let me have sloppy seconds

In Europe we have dogging sites, well known locally. The woman sits in the car wanking, guys come up, get their pricks out, she wanks them, they feel her cunt, sometimes fuck her, woman ends up well bukkaked. Try xhamster dogging italy france UK, lot's there.

Update on original posted idea: We could our first real step on Friday night. Both feeling very horny and with a warmish evening, we went down to the local park. Andrea in short dress with no underwear or bra. It was very quiet and later than we had planned, but there were a few cars in the parking lot. We strolled and the sat on a bench in the park, my hands sliding her dress up her thighs, touching her a little. A guy finally appeared and walked past us, looking at Andrea and seeing her dress up and thighs exposed. He passed by and disappeared, but we figured heā€™d be back. Andrea sat up and we pulled her dress up around her waist, resting on her hips, her naked buttocks on the bench. He came by again, this time seeing my hand between her legs and her pussy visible. Again he walked passed, but turned after a while and we saw him coming back. This was our chance. Andrea slid forward to the edge of the bench and we pulled her dress up over her hips, exposing her fully, her legs open as I rubbed her pussy. When he came back, he stopped and smiled at us both as he gazed between her legs, he looked around 30-35. I was so hard and shaking inside, it was crazy, my legs trembling. He pulled open his trousers and took out his hard cock, then looking at me, I just nodded yes. He moved closer, jerking off and was jerking off quickly. Andrea pulled her dress up to just under her tits, showing her belly and pussy as he jerked off, I was rubbing her pussy for a bit, but then stopped and just watched him jerking faster and moving closer. I knew he was going to cum and didnā€™t have a lot of time to think about it, but he moved slowly closer between her legs, never touching her. Crouching down a little with his knees, he started to shoot cum onto her, hitting the dress as she held it and then onto her belly. Oh my god it was unreal to see. His cum started landing around her pussy as she slid down closer to him. We both froze as we saw him cumming, then as the cum dripped onto the asphalt path, he tucked his cock into his trousers, said nothing and walked away. Andrea sat up and we let her dress down, both of us shaking at what we had done. We drove home, her pussy wet with the cum after the short drive and the car seat wet. I fucked her in our bed, so turned on seeing his cum on her skin and pubic hair, cumming deep inside her very quickly. As we lay there, we chatted about how amazing it had been, even with some concern about this strangers cum having been on my cock and likely pushed up inside Andrea as I fucked her. I think we will do more in the spring when it warms up again, thoughts of someone fucking her and cumming in her are in our heads all the time. So glad we have taken this first step. Thank you for the words of encouragement and ideas.

Update on original posted idea: We could our first real step on Friday night. Both feeling very horny and with a warmish evening, we went down to the local park. Andrea in short dress with no underwear or bra. It was very quiet and later than we had planned, but there were a few cars in the parking lot. We strolled and the sat on a bench in the park, my hands sliding her dress up her thighs, touching her a little. A guy finally appeared and walked past us, looking at Andrea and seeing her dress up and thighs exposed. He passed by and disappeared, but we figured heā€™d be back. Andrea sat up and we pulled her dress up around her waist, resting on her hips, her naked buttocks on the bench. He came by again, this time seeing my hand between her legs and her pussy visible. Again he walked passed, but turned after a while and we saw him coming back. This was our chance. Andrea slid forward to the edge of the bench and we pulled her dress up over her hips, exposing her fully, her legs open as I rubbed her pussy. When he came back, he stopped and smiled at us both as he gazed between her legs, he looked around 30-35. I was so hard and shaking inside, it was crazy, my legs trembling. He pulled open his trousers and took out his hard cock, then looking at me, I just nodded yes. He moved closer, jerking off and was jerking off quickly. Andrea pulled her dress up to just under her tits, showing her belly and pussy as he jerked off, I was rubbing her pussy for a bit, but then stopped and just watched him jerking faster and moving closer. I knew he was going to cum and didnā€™t have a lot of time to think about it, but he moved slowly closer between her legs, never touching her. Crouching down a little with his knees, he started to shoot cum onto her, hitting the dress as she held it and then onto her belly. Oh my god it was unreal to see. His cum started landing around her pussy as she slid down closer to him. We both froze as we saw him cumming, then as the cum dripped onto the asphalt path, he tucked his cock into his trousers, said nothing and walked away. Andrea sat up and we let her dress down, both of us shaking at what we had done. We drove home, her pussy wet with the cum after the short drive and the car seat wet. I fucked her in our bed, so turned on seeing his cum on her skin and pubic hair, cumming deep inside her very quickly. As we lay there, we chatted about how amazing it had been, even with some concern about this strangers cum having been on my cock and likely pushed up inside Andrea as I fucked her. I think we will do more in the spring when it warms up again, thoughts of someone fucking her and cumming in her are in our heads all the time. So glad we have taken this first step. Thank you for the words of encouragement and ideas.
God yes!!! I am so hard from reading this!!!

The world is indeed very small. A year ago I wrote about an incident that took place 34 years ago in seeing a couple making it in a particular park, close to my old school in England and a few years later a girl at university told me that couples go to that park to fuck strangers.

A few days ago I had a couple in their early forties visit me with the woman suffering from the inability to cope for having slept with a stranger while her husband watched. Very recently they relocated from England and before leaving the country they acted on the wife-sharing fantasy which he has had for a long time. She was hesitant to indulge in it but finally accommodated his wish.

Out of all the places in the world, he took her to that very same park near my old-school. I did not react when they told me this. The couple lived in a nearby town and have known about the park "for ages." They drove very slowly into the park, along a road which I was unfamiliar with, and he described spotting few parked cars, whose owners were inside the woods making it, and also few young men scattered far from each other who waited for an adventure. He commented they all looked under 30. After reaching the end of the road and returning towards the entrance, he parked beside a young man after she okayed him! The husband here commented that she liked the looks of the guy and she chose him; I knew here he was attempting to relieve himself for being responsible of what took place. The guy sized her up through the window, while her husband pulled up on her skirt to show him much more of her. Her hubby even groped on her crotch and told him he can feel for himself, telling him that she's well lubricated! The guy pushed his hands between her legs and felt her, and she commented that she allowed it because he wanted it. Her husband had applied some lubricant to her vagina before they came to the park! The guy gazed at her face as he touched her then smiled. He asked them to follow him into the woods.

Two minutes later the woman was on her back with the guy on top of her fucking her, while her hubby watched. The husband made an erotic description of his wife heaving up to meet the thrusts of the stranger, while she denied it saying that he was masturbating. Some 5 minutes later, the guy got off her apparently losing his erection, and here I guessed that he must have felt that the woman was not enjoying it. The husband then got on top of her and did her frantically, and he commented that she loved it. As she did not comment on "she loved it" I presumed automatically that she indeed enjoyed her hubby doing her there. They were not aware if the young guy watched them doing it, and by the time they finished, there was no sign of him.

The woman was feeling guilty and "worthless" and it was clear that she could not separate love from sex.
Loved reading this, such a sexy thought of her on her back with a strangers cock inside her. Shame he wasnā€™t able to cum, that would have be lovely. Reading this got me nice and hard.

Sure wish that had been me that stopped by. I am hard just thinking about it.

I don't know where you come from, but over here in UK that's a VERY popular pass time known as dogging.

We have an awesome park here with a great pond in the middle of it. Now you are not supposed to be in the park after dark and you are not supposed to swim in the pond either. Tell that to two drunk college girls.

My roommate and I finished hosting a party and were still awake when we decided to go on a walk through the park across from our apartment. We closed our door and ran across the street and into the part hoping no one saw us and was going to call the cops.

We walked along talking and laughing when we came to a beach like area on the other side of the park and decided yes it was time to go swimming. Of course we had not planned any of this so we just stripped down naked and jumped into the water.

I am not sure how long we were swimming and playing in the water but at some point a few guys discovered us. My roommate who was shy was quick to get under the water and me in drunken courage mode was like yep we are skinny dipping and if you have an issue keep walking. They did not have an issue at all but proceeded to strip down as well and join us.

We stared talking and turns out they were college students as well from out of town but down here for one of the games and decided to check out the park following a party. They seemed cool and we were all having fun so of course things soon got a little handsy. I do not think any of us minded.

We soon got out of the water and made our way over to the grass. We blew the guys and then they ate us out. After that we started having sex. Following a first orgasm the guys swapped and we went again. Second orgasms and cumming were had and it felt amazing.

The four of us then took a little cleanup dip in the pond before getting dressed and heading our opposite directions home.

I am separated and living alone. My "friend" is separated but shares the house with his wife and kids.
They have not shared a bed in 12 years. We have been sharing a bed periodically for 1 year.

Over the summer we met at a park because it was close to his house and we didn't have long enough to drive to mine.

First time was really fun. Table back off a trail. Moon was the only light.

The second was the same place. We were "off" so it was BJ only. Right after, we saw a cop car pull into the parking lot between both card.
My friend pulled up his shorts and walked out the path to meet the cop. I dressed and followed. Cop asked what we were doing and told us we could finish our talk, but know the park closes at dusk.
Age 57 and 51. Haha.
If he ran plates he knew we had different last names, addresses and I was an hour from home.

Last week he mentioned that we needed another park night. šŸ˜†

Back