Sex During Pregnancy

M

Mike_In_Taiwan

Hi everyone. I'm a bull for hotwives in the lifestyle and last year had the experience of playing with a wife on a regular basis during the third trimester of her pregnancy. I can honestly say I loved it...she was so beautiful and feminine and her condition added to our love-making. I had come on board because in her words, 'Being pregnant made me horny as hell.'

For the women on Lit, did pregnancy make your need for sex greater? Were you more sexually active while pregnant?

I'm not a women but a husband and fron my point of view I can say my wife had days she was so uncomfortable I wasn't even allowed in same room without her moaning I'm increasing the air temperature with my body heat and then next day she be like a different women and demanded sex.

My playmate complained of cramp more as her delivery date neared and had what she called a 'penguin waddle' when she walked.

Throughout her pregnancy, her libido was very strong however.

I'm a woman and my experience while I was pregnant. The pregnancy made me more horny than normal. I was above normal and it was difficult to get fucked by a man while I was pregnant by him. Now, I understand his feelings and his thoughts about no sex. I was constantly and consistently horny throughout my pregnancy up until my water broke which was a week before my son was due. I was more sexually active with the pregnancy and I miss being pregnant and a mom.

Back