Sex & Shenanigans

Also, I don't see you posting any songs... So shhh. And Britney is an icon. She may have issues but I will always love her
We stan (as the kids once said) Brit Brit in my household. Whatever issues we think she’s has we put on her.

If You Seek Amy was on the shortlist for funny songs the other day 🤣

Is there something wrong with that???
Not from over here there isn’t!
I will always shake my ass to a Britney song when it comes on.
Even the slow ones lol

If You Seek Amy was on the shortlist for funny songs the other day 🤣
Hmm, not sure how I should feel about this. I was thinking of this song also for my “funny song”.

giphy.gif

iu

If your vagina (or penis) could sing a song .. what song would it sing?

During sex?
Post orgasm?
During orgasm?
when horny?
I'm late to the party. Picking a song always feels like asking me to pick a favorite child!

During sex? Breaking the Girl - Red Hot Chili Peppers
Post orgasm? Wait a Minute - Willow
During orgasm? Tightrope - LP
when horny? Depends, Use Me Up - Bill Withers or Fastlove - George Michael

If your vagina (or penis) could sing a song .. what song would it sing?

During sex?
Post orgasm?
During orgasm?
when horny?
During sex: Mahna Mahna
Post organsm: Mahna Mahna
During…

I kid I kid ok for serious
During sex: Strokin Clarence Carter
Post Orgasm: Temple of Love by Sisters of Mercy
During Orgasm: Oh My God by Ida Maria
When Horny: I Like you So much Better when you’re Naked also by Ida Maria. Availability heuristic ftw.

View attachment 2332173So anyway folks. I did submit a def option over a month ago. Haven’t heard back from their moderators one way or another but it’s not up yet. I hypothesize that it may be a matter of submission volume. If folks were interested in submitting their own definitions just to prove that it’s an important and relevant phrase…there’s worse comedy to spend you time on.

Don’t care what the definition is. If it involves dirty cheese fucking you know, might align. But whatever seems funny to you.

giphy.gif

Back