Sex & Shenanigans

giphy.gif

random thought of the day:
Has anybody ever tried to make banana chocolate chip cookies?

Not cookies but I make banana chocolate chip bread without eggs.

Iā€™ve made chocolate chip banana bread too, but the chocolate chips were actually TOO gooey the first time, if you can believe such a thing is possible! It kinda ruined the texture. After that, I started using mini chocolate chips, and they were much better

Iā€™ve made chocolate chip banana bread too, but the chocolate chips were actually TOO gooey the first time, if you can believe such a thing is possible! It kinda ruined the texture. After that, I started using mini chocolate chips, and they were much better
This is so true though!!!
I also cut the amount in half or use white chocolate...
I just can't with all the ewhygooeyness

You're a dad???

Hahaha.
Nice dad bod, DILF.

Dude is ripped as fuck. Big respect.
Haha I may have told him he was ā€œholy fuck, why arenā€™t you single so you can breed me?ā€ levels of hot once šŸ¤¦šŸ»ā€ā™€ļø Shouldnā€™t be surprising that someone else got him to do that first šŸ¤­

How is everyone

Tired. You?

Do I ever feel that right now too. Just went outside for a walk to try and get some energy back.

Ready for a nap
Also tired! Fell asleep a few hours into voice/video chatā€¦now trying to fall asleep again

This is so true though!!!
I also cut the amount in half or use white chocolate...
I just can't with all the ewhygooeyness
Ooh havenā€™t tried it with white chocolate! Reducing the sugar in the base batter doesnā€™t sound like a bad idea either

Back