Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

hello

40 m white into my own version of principal student. In a school for young people with disabilites

Seeking female writer for lust triangle (father-son)

"I'm Waiting" needs a female writer to role play a 20-something nanny who has been fucking the father of the home but, after being caught in the parents bed by the son, must protect the father by claiming she was there to fuck the son.

Last edited:
It has been a while since I had the urge to sit down and write I figure beings the mood had hit me I would jump on it. Right now I am craving to write a incest role play. Brother/sister would be my first preference. I had the idea of the hot older sister finding out a few secrets on her younger nerdy brother. But I am open to just about anything so hit me up in a pm if your interested. I enjoy the forums as my main choice to write. That way it can be enjoyed by many. So I am looking for a female co writer on this thanks Nightfreak.

Last edited:
I've heard about all of those mother/son jerk off encouragement videos. Would anyone be interested in a mother/daughter role play version of that? I'd prefer to play the daughter at this time. Please PM me if you're interested.

This would be mainly an exhibitionism type of role play. There would be a lot of clothing details too.

Lovecraftian roleplay

(moved / copied at request)

Hi,

Here's a roleplay I began with a friend via email a few months back, unfortunately he dropped out just as things were getting interesting. So that it doesn't go to waste I thought I'd post it here for everyone to read.

Thanks,
Karen

Evelyn Poynter is 23 years old and from a moderately wealthy English family with historic ties to the British Empire. She has just graduated from one of the lesser known Cambridge colleges with a upper second class honours degree in Anthropology and Biology. While at college she a had a number of boyfriends but formed no long lasting relationships and frankly is somewhat mystified about the importance people seem to put on sex, having never really enjoyed it that much.

Despite objections from her family who would prefer that she settle down as a wife and mother in the tradition of the family, she has chosen to pursue post-graduate work in some of the wilder parts of the globe. She's skilled and intelligent, but somewhat naive and out of her depth.

Evelyn is slender and athletic, She stands at 5'4 with red shoulder length hair and dark green eyes.

-----------------------

It had been six months since she had gotten her new assignment from the professor, a man too busy playing politics to do any research himself. She had had to cross the Atlantic from Cambridge to Massachusetts by way of boat through Plymouth. 12 days had been spent on the intercontinental steamer, idling, regretting her latest outburst at the man she dreaded, Professor Tinbald, who through no small exercise of clout had picked up this god forsaken assignment in the Americas as punishment. She spent no less than three of the twelve days imagining how she would kill him if he had taken this trip with her. She settled on tying a rope around his able and pushing him overboard as her preferred method and afterward spent the time staring into the churning wake of the ship.

Now she sits in her rented room, exiled from the University, studying her notes over tea before heading back into the field. The heat from outside is already pressing in from the walls as the thick Boston air begins to warm with the morning; stale and moist. It makes her red hair sick to the back of her neck and her blouse hug her in a most uncomfortable fashion. The city breaths down her neck, predatory and mysterious.

Her assignment is vague, it's sole purpose to get her as far away as officiously as possible: a Pocomtuc tribe grounds, a sculpted altar in a cave nearby, and piles of bone fragments whose origins are so mixed as to make identifying any one species impossible. She is to find the answers for her college. Who? How? Why? When?

The natives she had hired before, alcoholic men who whispered legends of sacrifices to old gods and totems, had brought her to the woods of western Massachusetts. Twice they had gotten lost, brought her to a clearing and claimed it to be the tribe grounds and their job complete. The last one had even, upon accusations of fraudulence, pulled a gun and robbed her. Leaving her naked and alone in the woods.

She doesn't know why she takes this assignment so seriously with the motive so transparent, but the very knowledge of the altar pulls her onward. She dreams of its discovery every night. The cold dampness of the stone beneath her bare feet. The smoothness of the walls as her hands reach out and her fingertips graze. The feel of the stone warm and sighing against her naked back as she slowly reclines upon it. She chases after it with desperation, it's mystery becoming an obsession.

-----------------------

The ground was soaked with rain and blood under my feet. Impossibly tall Oak and Birch trees crammed together of the crest of a shallow hill with the skies above boiling with a summer storm. Water sheets down my naked body as try to climb the hill. I slip once, then twice, falling in the slick mud and growing colder still, but I pull myself back to my feet. When I reach the top of the hill the sounds I can hear, muskets and war cries, screams and the silence of death almost deafen me. The Pocomtuc are attacking, French Canadian colonials by their side. As I watch a tall skeletal warrior cuts down two of the British colonists before falling under a hail of musket fire. The images are dark almost abstract under the heavy dark sky and the occasional flash of lightning throws shadows against the wall of trees behind. I raise my head a little over the brow of the hill, but as I do my foot slips and I fall, fall far and long.

Before I feel myself hitting the bottom of the gulley, the scene before me changes. I'm back in the cave, the stone rough against my back. I look down at myself, naked but clean and dry. A light up ahead calls me. The rough stone cut into my feet as I turned another shallow corner in the cave, the red flickering light ahead growing stronger, the sounds growing louder with each step. At first it sounds like a wail, a cry of pain or of loss. As I become closer it changes, or perhaps I change. I turn the final corner and find the small grotto. There is a smell here, a coppery bitter scent like blood, but with a rich tang of growing things. The scent is like that of many plants in an enclosed environment, chlorophyll filling the air. But it is unpleasant, the growth less that of a healthy verdant forest than that of a swamp, a cancer of uncontrolled growth and fecundity.

My eyes adjust slowly to the light a guttering torch casts over the scene. I realise I am high up, a natural stone staircase snaking away to my right down in to a pit. Some twenty meters below me the floor of the cavern is unnaturally flat, it almost looks machine made though it certainly cannot be that. I don't think this through until much later though as the figures catch my eye.

A dais in the centre of the cavern is covered with sheets of fabric of reds and greens over animal skins and wool. A woman lies atop the sheets, her thighs apart her head thrown back. She is pregnant, massive, inhumanly, impossibly pregnant. As she strains her moans echo around the chamber, but they are not echoes of pain, but echoes of orgasmic pleasure. Above her stands the altar I've been searching for, carved in relief into the stone walls. Around the dais and sit the Pocomtuc, at least those few that have survived. They sit motionless but for their lips moving, chanting some strange and inhuman tongue, guttural and harsh, pauses and inflections that sound alien as they watch the woman give birth. Above her , above the altar there is something else, something in shadow.

I awake suddenly, sat up in bed, my hands tearing at the crisp white sheets of the university accommodation. I gasp and look around me, unsure for a moment where I am or for that matter who I am. Slowly memory returns. The neat little room at Harvard College that I have spent the last week in is coming back into focus. I push the sheets back and sit on the edge of the bad, letting the cool pre-dawn air flow through the open window and across my naked body. Slowly the perspiration evaporates and my heart and breathing stop hammering in my chest and return somewhat to normal. I realise immediately that I will not sleep again this night move to the window. The neat little college quad outside is still bathed in moonlight and nothing stirs, but the faint edge of dawn can been seen to the east. I remember the dream, the first part is confusing, but the second part mystifying.

"Deerfield" I shock myself by saying out loud. "Deerfield" the word repeats.

It was my own voice but I had no intention of speaking. Where on earth is Deerfield? I wondered.

Three hours later I am sat with Dr Arthur Jermyn of the anthropology and history faculties. He was the foremost expert on local Indian history, when I said as much he corrected me with a smile and pat on my hand "Native American my dear. We've done quite enough to these people without insulting them anymore." I smiled and apologised. I asked him about local battles between Pocomtuc and British settlers and he confirmed that yes there had been several. I asked about French involvement which as a British girl with very limited knowledge of American history sounded unlikely but again he agreed there had been several such cases. When I described my dream to him (taking care not tell him that it had been a dream) he answered with one word.

"Deerfield."

I hired a car less than an hour later and having booked a room at the Frary House Hotel and with a small overnight bag packed I began the two hour drive to Deerfield. I chose not to remember that when housekeeping changed the sheets in my small neat Harvard room, that they would find the sheets and the state they were in.

--------------------------------

The Frary House Hotel was little more than the name implied: a continental style home with six or seven rooms prepared for guests, a dining hall, a living room, and a kitchen. The rooms themselves were small and womb-like to protect against the winter chill, but even barring the heat, her own body heat made the room near unbearable.

Doctor Jermyn (or Arthur, as he had requested in the car drive over) had booked the room across from hers and had helped her with her equipment up the narrow staircase. She was at least grateful for the assistance since the proprietor, an enfeabled old woman who appeared as ancient as the trees though perhaps not nearly so sturdy, had seemed in no condition to help her.

The steamer trunk contained everything she would need for an expedition and had been her companion all the way from Cambridge. Now it lay at the foot of her low bed, leaving so little room so as she had to clamber over the need to reach her night stand.

With the carriage ride of a few hours after her her sleepless morning, every muscle in her body aches. It's only afternoon by an inch but she is exhausted. Despite this she is electrified with excitement and anticipation. She can't remember being so excited for an assignment before, and still can't place why this one is gripping her so.

Perhaps some air and wind would calm her nerves some. She hates being confined in the way these northeastern style homes tended to. As she exits the room, she can hear Arthur in his, whistling a hollow melody that she can't put lyrics to. As familiar as it sounds, she can't place it, though she had never been one for music. She feels more and more claustrophobic walking down the stairs and through the entryway. Her elbows graze the walls the entire way.

Outside was better. She could taste the moss on the trees and the wildflowers encroaching from the forest onto the once manicured lawn gone to fey. In the shade of a tall elm just far enough from the woods so that the undergrowth was sparse, she rests. The quietness of the place is something she would have to get used to. No other rooms in the hotel are booked, but this isn't contrary to her preferences. Her own company is the best after all. In the shade of the tree she opens the top and bottom clasps on her blouse and stares as the trees, waving in the wind, welcome her to sleep.

She is in the cave again. The walls reach almost infinitely up into the dark and below her the altar dances in the flickering of the torches. The mouth of the stairs is to her right, gaping snd begging her to fill it.

The mouth of the stairs is behind her, reaching upwards into the dark heavens. The Dark heavens that rejected her. The alter is before her. From down here she can see the floor is carved in a sweeping circle, wide as a footstep and filed with symbols she didn't care to try to read. She had a purpose to fulfill.

The symbols didn't matter because she was fulfilling her purpose. She is on the alter, a naked milky white calf on hands and knees. Her soul to be freed to fall up to the infinite darkness that even now reached down, hungry.

The altar hisses as from the her right, (from the base of the altar? Or perhaps the carved circle? ) it crawls across the back of her hand, covering from wrist to knuckle. She stares forward, terrified and overjoyed, with tears beginning to flow down her cheeks. She won't look but she feels its smooth dry skin coiling around her arm. As it ascends, it constricts, leaving a numbing sensation in its wake. It slides over her shoulder, down her back and side, and then around thr underside of her breast.

"Don't move." She thinks. "Don't move, don't look. " It repeats in her head like a mantra as the appendage workes its way up to her neck. "Don't move." She heard it again, but this time in Arthur's voice.

She awoke, face to face with Doctor Jermyn in the cooling twilight of a Deerfield evening. His hands outstretched, reaching for the snake wrapping itself around her throat.

-----------------------------------------

She screamed, pulling away from the Doctors outstretched hands, not understanding what was happening. His hands close around the snake and pull it loose, leaving the room and returning after only a few minutes.

“Arthur, what’s going on, where did that come from.” She’s a little calmer, but an edge of hysteria still crowds her.

---------------------------------------------

"My dear, you fell asleep in the woods. I found you completely unresponsive so I carried you back here to the hotel."

"And the snake? " She asks with trepidation.

"A hitchhiker apparently. It had probably slithered into your blouse at dusk, looking for something warm."

"I was unconcious?"

"I wouldn't say that. You were unresponsive to me but you were mumbling in your sleep as I carried you. I couldn't make out what you were saying though. What was your dream of? "

The fetid smell fills her nostrils once more. She can still feel the pressure of that strange boneless appendage on her arm and under her breast. The seat on her body is reminiscent of the dampness of the cave. "I...don't remember" escapes her lips before she can truthfully answer.

"Well try to get some more rest. We head for the cave on the 'morrow."

She considers the living altar of her dreams and finds her white panties beginning to moisten. "Yes doctor. I can't wait."

------------------------------------

Arthur left her bedroom and she quickly closed the door behind him. With one shaking hand she touched her neck, it felt warm and smooth. Quickly she found a mirror in her overnight bag and turning on the small reading light she examined her neck as best she could. There was a mark there, not a bite or cut or burn, this was a mark of absence. She had spent much of her life outdoors, usually with too little in way of protection against the sun and it showed. Her skin was young and beautiful, but perhaps not as young as it should be. Apart from the mark on her neck, a long stripe of skin disappearing beneath her blouse looked like the skin of a sixteen year old. She bit her lower lip as she remembered the elements of her dream and the pleasure the unknown creature had raised in her.

She decided to take a shower before bed and as she stripped off her clothes was shocked and embarrassed to discover that her panties were stuck to her and translucent with her own excitement. Her orgasm as she showered was the strongest she had ever experienced.

They intended to set out early the following morning, but a sudden rain shower at dawn made that unwise. They stayed and breakfasted before a roaring fire and talked in to the early afternoon before the weather cleared. Evelyn drove them both out after Arthur loaded their equipment into the rental car. The roads were slippery and treacherous on the tarmac and then thick and cloying on the mud trail up into the hills. It took them the better half of two hours to find the cave, the GPS location they were following leading them up one false trail after another.

When finally they pulled into a clearing showing only 50 meters to the cave they decided to walk the remaining distance and leave the equipment in the car for the moment. Evelyn stepped out into the clearing and breathed in deeply, the air was filled with the scent of the trees and the flowers all around them, the whole area lush with growth and dew. Yet somehow it was cloying, almost suffocating with too much life trying to crowd the small area and the air filtered through the thick forest canopy.

The light was dim now, late afternoon and in shadow but they pushed on up the steep forest trail. The earlier rain kept the dust down but when she reached the top Evelyn's bare legs were coated in a thin film of mud and her body was glowing with the exertion. She turned and helped Arthur up the final couple of boulders and sat for a moment to recover. She considered the cave, it's mouth was almost perfectly circular but was covered in so many vines and creepers from the vegetation above that they formed almost a curtain across the surface. When she pushed the vines to one side a cool breath of air seemed to emanate from deep underground and she shivered as her sweat dried on her skin. They had only one torch between them and she gave it to Arthur as she begin to carefully climb down through the opening.

Seeking a cowriter

I'm sure the following idea is neither new nor it as never before been worked upon in the forums but I believe there is always room for another look at an old subject.

To survive and thrive

Most people will think "oh boy... another post-apocalyptic zombie thread". Nope. Dare to read a bit on before judging. Zombies are a bit over the edge for me; the concept doesn't work.

Apocalypse. But think about a war. Even better, an uprising. The collapse of a society under the pressure of decades of corrupt, power abusing, politics and politicians. On a global scale.

Civilization didn't came to an end but it did took a few steps back, made a back flip and landed on its belly. Central governments collapsed. Metropolises burned and crumbled to ash. People died in the count of millions: bullets, bombs, exposure, hunger, sickness... Take your pick. Those who were lucky to survive or too stubborn to die tried their best to persevere.

New communities were founded. Military. Agricultural. Industrial. Scientific. Religious. Nomadic. Others took the road and became wanderers, thieves, raiders or mercenaries. Each group with its own set of rules and laws. Each one a nation of its own.

Between all of this there is a man. Born in the late years of the Old World, he grew up during the Dark Years and managed to survive. Raised by a grandfather, he never knew a community life. His family childhood memories are his only treasures. And his only goal is to build himself a safe haven or die trying.

Needed:
preferably, a female co-writer, able and wanting to take on the role of a female that will join the Loner. If by necessity, curiosity, desperation or some other reason, it is up to the writer.

Just take out of your mind some plot twist where your character will call some buddies to take over the action and put the Loner out of the game. What I'm looking here is to build a high-tension story between two individuals in a hostile world: think in terms of The Blue Lagoon meets Mad Max Series.

What am I looking for in a co-writer? Imagination, some experience and patience.

I do have a family and a beautiful and fulfilling real life; coming here to the forums is a plus and a very pleasant hobby but, never the less, a hobby and sometimes I will not respond promptly.

If this is something you would like to try, drop me a line through PM. I will only write an opening post for the thread after debating a bit about what ideas will be explored in the story.
It makes no sense if the general guidelines seem awesome but the particular aspirations we, as writers, have as how the story will evolve and the characters will interact with each other and with the world around them are incompatible.

I'm looking for a well-written, creative woman to craft a deviant, twisted tale with. Sex, drugs, rock n roll. I'm open to lots of ideas and scenarios and would love to hash something out with someone and see if we click. :)

Wanted, A female writer.

I've been here a while, known by another name, but lately I've been wanting a little playtime and, as the theme is a little different from my norm, thought I would post under a pseudonym. Any literate ladies interested in developing the following, please get in touch.

"It wasn't the dream job you had hoped to find, but in this post WW2 world, with all the men returning home, there isn't much to choose from for a 21 year old literature graduate. You can just see the stonework of the old mansion through the unkempt shrubs and trees lining the graveled path. You take a deep breath and stiffen your resolve as you push the heavy iron gate open enough to slip through and start the walk up the drive. It's been a long journey, first the train, then a taxi, and the cheap cardboard suitcase clutched in your right hand seems to be getting heavier and heavier.

You are wearing what you thought would be appropriate for a "Young lady to assist an eminent professor in the study of anthropology" which is what the newspaper advertisement said, so your tweed skirt and jacket, button up blouse and flat heels seem sensible. You are a bit concerned that your new, and hard to obtain, silk stockings may not survive the ever encroaching shrubbery though.

Finally you make it to the door. You have a reasonable expectation of just who the professor is, having asked around the college community. Tall, mid fifties, distinguished looking and oh so so eccentric. Given to going off into tangents in the classroom, known to have a temper, and there were many a suggestion of young female students getting a little more attention than they really wanted. You sigh, as you mount the four stone steps to the front door, and then hold your head high as you knock.

A few moments pass, a dog barks, but it seems to come from way back in the house. You hear footfalls, and a female voice saying "wait a moment, just coming" then the snick of a lock being drawn, and the door opens. A diminutive but very pretty Eurasian women of indeterminate age, but probably in her forties, smiles up at you "You must be the new girl, come in dear and I'll fetch the professor" She ushers you in, easing the suitcase from your fingers, and calling "Ederick, we have a guest" in a surprisingly loud voice for such a small woman.

A sandy haired man enters from what appears to be a kitchen door, a chocolate brown large dog of very mixed breeding accompanies him. His stoop and pallor makes the man appear old, but as he takes the suitcase, you can see that he is only in his thirties. It's a phenomenon you have witnessed before amongst those who have returned from the front. He doesn't make eye contact with you, just turns and takes your case upstairs, and the little woman tut tuts at his rudeness.

She ushers you into a small sitting room, and directs you to sit in on a small leather sofa. "the professor will be down shortly my dear, I'll fetch you a nice cup of tea, you must be weary after such a journey" and she leaves, the sitting room door closing with a soft click behind you. You look around, the room is crowded to the point of cluttered, with odd pieces of furniture, a wooden stool there, a chair that appears to be made of sticks, a carved chest in a corner, and more. It seems to have been furnished by someone well travelled, who has bought back a piece from every destination. And then the clutter, artifacts adorn the walls, are stuffed into cabinets, or bookshelves, with the books ending up in stacks all over the room, on every surface. the overall impression is chaotic.

The door opens, "Hello Miss" says a deep male voice................"

Interview - What did i just hear

Looking for a female writer who wants things to go a little slow .. to be a little more cerebral in her posts and the physical contact may not happen for a bit...

I am interviewing at a well to do start up company. Word on the street is it will probably go public in the next 5 years and of course being on the ground floor could be very rewarding.

This company was started by a woman who was tired of the old boys network and struck out on her own and has been wildly successful. The scuttlebutt is that men have a difficult time breaking in and when they do they are work very very hard, but so far no one has been able to get any of them to complain about anything.

I walk into the reception area ... and am greeted by a lovely receptionist who tells me you will be with me shortly. She offers me water which i accept. It is cold and sweet and satisfies a thirst i didnt know i had at the time.

The receptionist escorts me into the meeting room with floor to ceiling windows and a conference table for 6. I open my briefcase and take out a pen and notepad to be able to make notes and jot down some questions to ask as the interview progresses.

When you come in, i stand respectfully to shake your hand and watch you take your seat .. i take mine ...

The first interview question is normal and some banter back and forth. But as the interview continues i think i hear you asking very suggestive and sexual questions ... when i blink and stare blankly you repeat your question but it is a normal interview question

< example - i hear " who did you fuck to get your last promotion " and when you repeat the question " did luck play any part in your last promotion "

Perhaps i am just hearing things ... perhaps you really are asking that first question to see my reaction .... there are many paths this can take and i look forward to exploring ...

do PM me with your character and some background on your thoughts walking into the interview and a 2-3 interview questions ... the sexual one and then the real one ...

Looking forward to fitting in with your company ...

Hey every one this thread needs a new co writer i liked the premise of a Area 69 scientist chick getting sexual pleasure from multiple aliens the government captures. Each alien with there own abilities can make any thing happen. it should be a wild thread. if you wanna cont it with me . http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=977479 here is the link just copy and paste it we can always do a new thread.

Update: Closed
Photography Class
Victoria "Vika" Carter
18 years old
5'3" 112 lbs 32B/C-24-34
Medium chocolate brown hair with threads of gold from hours under the sun. Cat like hazel green eyes. Soft sun kissed skin.​

Used to be a trained gymnast for a number of years but had never seen the sport as a lifestyle, more as a hobby. Something that she did for fun and when it stopped being fun she trading it for something totally different. Her freshman year in high school she joined the lacrosse team. What she had really wanted to do was join a martial arts class but both her father and mother had said no to that idea. Now in her senior year she had yet again made a change hanging up her kilt and stick for a cheerleader uniform and pom-poms. The lifetime friends she had since second grade were all in cheerleading and had finally talked her into joining the squad knowing her background in gymnastics would make her a great tumbler. She ended up being the squad's flyer.

What I'm looking for is a male to play Vika's Dad, Uncle or older Brother who works at her school as the photography teacher. Like most of my stories I like a nice build up with lots of sexual tension. PM me with your ideas and hopefully we can come up with something that we both will like.

Last edited:
my idea revolves around the theme of cuckoldery.

the story is basically about Jack who wants to marry his long distance girlfriend (they have been living in separate locations since finishing college for a year) jack shows up at the apartment of his girl, where he sees her with tall dark staranger. his girlfriend proposes that while she will marry jack but only Tyrell will have access to her pussy

if this interest you please pm

Cannibal Women in the Avocado Jungle of Death, 1989. A classic! The only acting role for Bill Maher, if I'm not mistaken. Also had Shannon Tweed.

After seeing the teaser of that film, i landed on my top list of flicks to watch... with such a story, what went wrong to not make it big?

After seeing the teaser of that film, i landed on my top list of flicks to watch... with such a story, what went wrong to not make it big?

Hmmm...let's see: Bad acting; cheesy set design (but great costuming!); poor directing; tongue-in-cheek, wink-wink-nudge-nudge plot--oh, a lot of things, I suppose. But mostly bad acting.

It was always intended to be a "B" movie, and it lived up to its potential. :)

Hmmm...let's see: Bad acting; cheesy set design (but great costuming!); poor directing; tongue-in-cheek, wink-wink-nudge-nudge plot--oh, a lot of things, I suppose. But mostly bad acting.

It was always intended to be a "B" movie, and it lived up to its potential. :)

That's probably it.

Back