Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2014

Changing cabin in the swimming pool

Due to vanishing of other writer, I am also looking for a female writer for this one:

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1007407

I know its too long And half written in God mode. (It was my first time)
I can only say that I dont expect you to write that long a piece back and that further godmoding will not happen without the authors consent!

YT

Far from home and alone

You grew up well-off; the family name and fortune meant you never wanted for anything. You’d marry one day, of course, but your parents assured you that you could pick the suitor of the many who’d vie for your hand. You enjoyed the life of a young lady of means in society: concerts, balls, the theater. Until your father died and things began to go sour. Your brother ran into bad luck in some business dealings (at least that’s what he told you), and before long the family fortune was all but gone. Then he told you he’d arranged a marriage for you, to a man you’d never heard of—much less met—thousands of miles away. Your protests to your mother fell on deaf ears. “You’ll have to do what your brother says, he’s the man of the family now,” was all she’d say.

Your brother promised you the man was kind and would love you, but you suspected the marriage was another business deal: your family name and social graces for access to your new husband’s money. There was nothing to do, however, but pack your belongings and set off on the long journey away from the only home you’d ever known.

It was hard to imagine, but things only got worse. When you arrived after weeks of travel, you found your fiancé had died. No marriage, no money, and no way to get home. Even if your brother would help you, it would take time for him to send money. Fortunately, you met a young married couple who took pity on you and invited you to stay with them while you figured out what to do. But it turns out their intentions aren’t quite so noble….

I’m figuring about the turn of the 20th century (plus or minus) for the time period, so arranged marriages would be common (plus I like corsets and stockings). Open to different possibilities for place: California, Hong Kong, what have you.

Story comes first for me, but I’m open to anything listed in my SRP profile as long as it fits. PM me if you’re interested and let’s work out where things will go.

I am seeking an imaginative young lady for a Steam-Punk story set in the early 20th century. A detail oriented writer who will be taken on a dark journey as her innocence is stripped away a layer at a time as she discovers her own darker passions. A young innocent who becomes a Foreign Correspondent. If interested PM me.

My opening post

Jonas Pincheon had his doubts about the young copy girl he had hired a month ago. She had represented herself as a graduate of Smith College with a degree in literature and journalism. Oh he had hired her on a lark and just to put the growing suffragette and progressive movement on their ear. Just the thought of the conservative Springfield Herald being the first major newspaper to employ a woman in any capacity, and especially one who was a graduate of that eeliest feminine institution Smith College would take the wind out of their sails and put them in the distasteful position of having to praise his progressiveness, and now to learn she was a fraud. Well he would soon put her in her place.

“Mr. Fish!”

Pinchoen’s voice boomed across the boisterous chatter of the news room as he called for his personal assistant. The young man, in his mid twenties, came running on the double. He had learned long sense that it did not pay to keep The Boss waiting, not if you valued your job.

“Fish tell Miss Carlton I want to see her in my Office on the third floor in ten minutes. Tell her if she takes eleven minutes that she well be seeking employment somewhere else, for she want be working for the Springfield Herald.”

Michael Fish turned on his heel and headed out on the run for the news room hollering at the top of his lungs,

“Miss Carlton, Miss Carlton…”

Five minutes, of the hapless girl’s ten minutes had already slipped away when Fish finally located her in the papers achieves.

“The Boss……(ha…ha)… wants to see…..(ha….ha)…. you in the citadel……(ha….ha..) in ….”

Fish consulted his pocket watch,

”….in five minutes Miss Carlton.”

Michael Fish was bent over at the waist his hands on his knees as he fought to catch his breath.

The Boss is really on the war Miss Carlton never saw him so mad.”

Everyone who worked for the Springfield Herald knew that to be summoned to the citadel by the Boss bode ill for the recipient of the summons.

Jonas Pincheon pocket watch was open and in the palm of his hand as he watched the minutes tick by. The second hand had just marked minute nine’s passing when he heard the soft knock on his door

“Enter Miss Carlton”

There was no emotion in his deep dark voice. He held the young girl in the unblinking gaze of his cold hazel eyes.

“Smith College……Literature……..and ………Journalism”

Each word was slowly spoken, and clearly enunciated. Each word spoken as an accusation rather than a matter of fact.

“Can you give me one reason why I should not fire you on the spot Miss Carlton, for up to this point you have shown yourself to be a liar and a fraud!”

Jonas Pincheon had left Talia standing before the massive mahogany desk, everything about the office was designed to make the hapless victim feel small insignificant and there was never a chair for the condemned to sit in. Before Talia could answer Mr. Fish burst into the room. The fear in the young man’s eyes for having violated the citadel without being called for was obvious in his shifting eyes and the nervous tremor in his voice as he spoke.

“Mr. Douglas is missing Sir the, news just came in over the ticker tape.”

“Damn!”

Pincheon ran his fingers through his ginger hair, the little auburn haired girl forgotten for the moment. Jack Douglas was the Herald’s Foreign Correspondent that was covering the Russo Japanese War in far off China.

“Fish call Bowles Field and have them prepare my airship. Now get the hell out of here!”

Then Jonas once more turned his undivided attention to the little blue eyed waif in the frumpy dark grey dress.

“And you Miss Carlton what do you have to say for yourself?”

Jonas Pincheon wondered what else, beside her factious past, the blue eyed girl with the angelic face might be hiding under that drab ill fitting dress she wore.

“Well!”

he barked at her.

I'm interested in starting up a few new threads located in my signature.

On the Edge is father daughter relationship where the daughter moves in with her distant father due to his close proximity to college. Its an effort to fix a distant relationship due to divorce.

The Admiral can be a mix of any female male relationship and features a male trying to make it through the AHL. This was geared more toward boyfriend/girlfriend relationship but the first post and story could be altered to make it closer relation.

If you have a separate idea, I'm open to other stories and am interested in writing again.

I'm looking to one female to write a RP with me about an out of control celebrity. She will be the typical party all the time, getting into trouble with with the cops, having scandalous pictures of her splashed all across the tabloids.

Her manager knows that she is on a self destructive cycle and knows no one near her is strong enough to stand up to her and make her get clean. He hires a old friend who went into the army, he has been out for a year and has fallen on hard times. He is given a blank check and told to do what ever it takes to get her to change.

I expect this RP will have some darker themes to it. So if your interested please send me a PM.

Looking for a female writer to start a zombie story with me. I want a story with lots of sex and lots of action. If anyone is interested send me a pm so we can get things started.

I'm in the mood for some kinky fanfiction!

If anyone is up for it, I'd love to do some role plays based on the following fandoms (listed in order of preference):

Final Fantasy X
Fallout 3/New Vegas
Game of Thrones (I'm only halfway through season 3)
Elder Scrolls
Supernatural

I'm especially craving FFX, given the HD remastered game recently came out and I've been playing it. I'm looking for mostly straight pairings aka male partners. If someone wanted to do a gay pairing I'd probably do it though, but I can't do lesbians because I'm straight myself and wouldn't have fun role playing them.

Also, if you have some fandoms you are into, feel free to message me about them. I may have just forgotten to add them.

Last edited:
Lurker turning Player

I have been lurking around these forums for awhile now and seeing how much fun people have doing this has made me decide to join in on the fun. I obviously don't have a lot of RP experience but am very interested in starting some stories and gaining that experience.

I don't have really have any preferences, am open to almost everything, although I am a huge Batman nerd. Just looking for a woman with the patience to deal with someone new who grew up in Alabama with less than perfect grammar. Please PM me if you are interested!

Do you know what your husband has been up to?

College acquaintances run into each other years later at a black-tie fundraiser. Eric is head of a small firm; she's the trophy wife of the CEO for one of his competitors. A little reminiscing about old times turns into a friendship with an undeniable spark, but they both know she's married and nothing can happen.

In the course of some business research, Eric discovers some very shady dealings her husband has been involved in. If it went public, he'd certainly have to resign, maybe even go to prison. Now he has a dilemma: go public with the information and hurt his friend? Do nothing and and keep her in the dark about what her husband is really doing? Or should he tell her what he knows and demand something in exchange for keeping quiet?

I'll play Eric and the husband, looking for someone to play the female lead. I'd like to start from their reacquaintance and develop their friendship. Then it could stay romantic or turn a little darker. Send a PM if you're interested.

I'm in the mood for some kinky fanfiction!

If anyone is up for it, I'd love to do some role plays based on the following fandoms (listed in order of preference):

Final Fantasy X
Fallout 3/New Vegas
Game of Thrones (I'm only halfway through season 3)
Elder Scrolls
Supernatural

I'm especially craving FFX, given the HD remastered game recently came out and I've been playing it. I'm looking for mostly straight pairings aka male partners. If someone wanted to do a gay pairing I'd probably do it though, but I can't do lesbians because I'm straight myself and wouldn't have fun role playing them.

Also, if you have some fandoms you are into, feel free to message me about them. I may have just forgotten to add them.

reply sent

I need a woman partner for this thread.

I would like to start the thread from the beginning. If interested please PM me and we can hash the thread by PM.

Gone.

Last edited:
Hello everyone, I am currently looking for a potential partner for a detailed and intelligent mother/son roleplay. Preferences on boys who are not into cliche overused ideas and enjoy creating a scene with detail and dialogue. I would also prefer you have enough time for us to chat a bit and see if we click and also enough time to do the roleplay tonight, I have the next several hours free.

I chat mostly on yahoo, you can either add me directly or if you are having issues private message me and I will send you my username ( it is in my profile).

Talk soon

Personal fantasy

This is something i would like to play out in pm:

Characters: Loki and Original female character

Time: Post Thor 2:The Darkworld

Setting: A female servant hears of the news of Loki's supposed death and takes to mourning him because she had been in love with him, even though he had never seen fit to pay her any attention. One night Loki, who is now masquerading as Odin, finds her weeping in the gardens and praying for his soul.

Pm me if ur interested in playing the male lead.

looking for a Dom Male or Dom Female or both or with more sex slaves writer for a srp in a thread or email maybe even chat.... im bi and love being tied up :devil::cattail:

This is a bump, but before you read any farther I need to tell you that my laptop is going in for repairs for 7-10 days. I will be able to write, but only shorter posts (20-40 words on average) using my tablet. If you are the type who likes shorter posts, please keep reading. I will update my situation and return to short and long posts both when my laptop returns.

Seeking female writing partners:

About me: The following may sound demanding, but it's not meant to be. I am simply trying to find partners with similarities to me for a more enjoyable and productive writing experience.:

I post nearly every day of the week, including weekends.

I post multiple times each day.

I post short and long posts.

I am anal about spelling and grammar.

I am in the Pacific Time Zone (GMT-7) and do most of my writing between 5-10pm my time.

I am looking for someone who posts a minimum of 15 replies per week.​

NEW "The Dirt"

A political front runner sees his chances for higher office slipping away when he learns that the beautiful woman with whom he's sleeping is being paid to collect "dirt" on him. Will their growing feelings for one another -- first lust, then love -- be enough to keep her from ruining his career and marriage? Or will she take him down like the lying, cheating, dirty politician that he is?​

NEW "I Was Looking For Your Daughter" (IC thread)

A geeky teenager is seduced by his class mate's sexy mother.​

"Jungle Fever":

A native guide introduces a tourist/photographer/anthropologist/whatever to new experiences in life, lust, and love.​

"Savior"

After they rescue an injured Soldier of Fortune, three current/future sex slaves use their "skills" to urge him into rescuing them from their horrid lives. (Inspired by this pic, but if you have a different vision for the slaves, we can use a different pic.)​

Last edited:
I'm looking for one female co-writer for a thread. I have a few different ideas -a steampunk-tinged, fin de siecle adventure/romance across Europe's occult capitals; a modern-day love triangle; a near-future science fiction story, or perhaps something more fantastic. PM me if any of those strike your fancy and I can go into more detail.

New to Literotica but not rp writing

That being said I'd like to create a small thread (4 writers max) of a current day setting, but alternate universe setting, lets say Sin City crossed with Gotham City?

" An evil lurks (of course) within the depths of the ancient city, a darkness so old it has been all but forgotten, but still within each of the residents it is present, and ever taunting, teasing, always ready to consume the light and turn the soul dark "

I am hoping for 2 male writers (one of which is myself) and 2 female writers, npc's can and will be used to support the plot, and I'm hoping for a well fleshed out (developed) thread before all the naughty fun begins :devil:

My character is "The Director" his role is to be the first to "succumb" to the evil, and also to recruit others into joining him using what ever means are necessary

Please, feel free to message me, both with constructive critiques and character ideas, I'd love to hear from you :D and quickly form a group and OOC thread so we may begin this erotic journey together !

Looking To Add Another Story

I have a short slate of stories I am currently working on, but felt the urge to start another one (or two if they are really good). Looking for a female co-writer to join me in a creative story. While I can work with most concepts, I tend to be drawn to fantasy but I am flexible with story ideas, and want to make sure its a shared concept. I tend to post one or two times a week, depending on the length of the post. The posts can range to (at the shortest) a couple of paragraphs, averaging three or four paragraphs, and can be as long as a chapter (check out "Saturation" in my current stories - that will be a doozy when its done).

Here's some ideas I've thought about recently:

Native Lands -- He was sent to this land to be the one to protect the army’s interests from the natives. It was a long way from his home or where he served elsewhere, and he was left out in the wilderness with just what they packed in for him. When she first saw him, he was struggling to just survive on a day to day basis, but this was her land and survival is what she knew best. While unable to even speak to each other, they find something to connect between both their worlds. (The more I think about this idea, the more I feel it sounds like ‘Dances with Wolves’ with a hot native; but I am not committed to any specific native culture or backstory for the guy or a location.)

Paradise Lost -- Two strangers meet while on a tropical vacation, and paradise being what it is leads the two into a passionate time together. An unspoken agreement between the two kept their world back home a secret. As it turns out, they live near each other and will now be a part of each other’s ‘back home’. So now the challenge is, will what they found in paradise find it’s way home. (Lots of possible variations to this. Could be they knew of each other and didn’t know they that until later. Could be one is famous, and the other is now thrust into possible spotlight. I just like the idea of losing yourself in a holiday, and interested in the angst of it following you home.)

Clone Malfunction -- (Based on an android story I first developed with a writer no longer online) The newest technology in modern household androidal services is the Blackwood Gen 3. Human clones are used for the body structure and outer surfaces, then remaining organs have mechanical interfaces towards the inner core processing units. Flesh replaces silicon, bone replaces titanium, but circuit relays still replace brain matter. Except one Gen 3 has a malfunction, which by her internal command structure requires seeking out a technician to help her. He had only heard rumors of Gen 3’s release, and the androids that he worked on before don’t have the body parts she seems to have problems with, let alone the urges they give her. So they work together to diagnose the problem.

I have some undeveloped ideas that are based on general interests:
- She’s a superhero and meets just some regular guy when she is in her secret identity.
- Period Pieces - 1700s, 1800s
- Medieval based fantasy - LOTR and the like

Check out my links below too for other ideas I have floated around. I'm always ready to chat about and develop any idea with the right co-writer.

Looking for a guy to play my brother or brothers friend.. Short detail paragraphs over email.. This is the scene..

You come home with your friends, your party was shut down and decide to carry on at home, where you find me.. Splayed out across our coach completely smashed and semi awake...

If you are interested send me a starter pm or if you can find my email, that would be better.. Thanks.

Back