Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've had some serious brainstorms in the past few weeks - and these aren't nearly all of them, just a few. Contact me if you are interested in discussing any of these thread ideas. Please be at least marginally familiar with the literature in question. Also, see this post for more small pieces that can be turned into full-fledged plots.

Superfluous Men: This one would be a modern retelling of Eugene Onegin by Pushkin. I've skewed it so the Byronic character of Onegin would instead be a Russian mobster - someone who most definitely does not fit into societal norms. A description of such characters historically would probably help explain, "typical characteristics are disregard for social values, cynicism, and existential boredom. Typical behaviors are gambling, romantic intrigues, and duels. He is often unempathic and carelessly distresses others with his actions." My idea is to make Tatyana the lover of this modern Onegin but have him be cruel and capricious, perhaps romantic but more than anything disinterested and then inquisitive. Scruples do not figure here. He will reject her, steal the modern Lensky's Olga, and eventually come crawling back to Tatyana only to be rejected in turn. Or, at least, that's how the original went. This isn't done either.

Formidable: Viking thread, maybe Icelandic, pillage burn rawr rawr.

Sanctuary: A reverse of Hugo's The Hunchback of Notre Dame with a woman disguised as a monk in 15th century France. She is not disfigured, but her "ugliness/difference" is that she is a woman hidden away in a monastery or small sect. A fugitive from justice arrives, thus paralleling the sequestering of Esmeralda, and discovers that she's a female. Desperation drives them together or apart, or one after the other. Haven't figured this one out either, just really like the symbolism and the fact that she would have a shaved head.

One Thousand and One Nights: A small summary of the original collection. "The main frame story concerns a Persian king and his new bride. He is shocked to discover that his brother's wife is unfaithful; discovering his own wife's infidelity has been even more flagrant, he has her executed: but in his bitterness and grief decides that all women are the same. The king, Shahryar, begins to marry a succession of virgins only to execute each one the next morning, before she has a chance to dishonour him. Eventually the vizier, whose duty it is to provide them, cannot find any more virgins. Scheherazade, the vizier's daughter, offers herself as the next bride and her father reluctantly agrees. On the night of their marriage, Scheherazade begins to tell the king a tale, but does not end it. The king, curious about how the story ends, is thus forced to postpone her execution in order to hear the conclusion. The next night, as soon as she finishes the tale, she begins (and only begins) a new one, and the king, eager to hear the conclusion, postpones her execution once again. So it goes on for 1,001 nights." My idea is to switch up this classic and make it much darker - Shahryar would be decidedly greedier, and would perhaps accompany the storytelling with discipline or training of some kind. Or really as rough as anyone would like to write him. There would need to be some adaptation and collaboration here, obviously. The idea is nowhere near fleshed out.

If you want a run down of how I rp and my kinks, please refer to my "SRP" link in the Signature, please do so before you respond to me in PM for one of these ideas.

I am open to many ideas as long as they don't violate my Hard limits, but I do have many ideas of my own, story ideas and settings that can range from the fantastic to the unconventional. Notice I don't specify gender roles, this is out of keeping these ideas open, as I am not one to tell you how to play your character. More will be added as time goes along.

Fantasy:
"Summoner/Demonic being" : A summoner, through a want of power, or desperately in need of a favor, calls on a power demonic being. Even though summoner is prepared and have strong enough magic to bind the beast, it's a struggle for control, as though the is unable to harm the summoner, the beast is prideful and not one to be under control.

"Pirate/Merfolk" : During a last stand from assaults of army vessels or a rival pirate fleet, A mighty pirate captain falls, flagship destroyed and crew killed. But through the combing of the wreckage, the attackers fail to find the body of the Captain. Later the Captain reawakens upon a desert island, looking down upon them a merfolk, for some reason, had saved the captain from a drowning death.

Monster Hunter/humanoid beast: A remote village pools all it's resources together to hire a legendary monster hunter, paranoid of a creature within the woods. Wild stories of lost livestock and children come from the desperate villagers to attempt to convince the hero to take the job. The hunter agrees, and through skills and experience, or maybe bad luck and underestimating, The Hunter encounters the "Terrible" Monster. The being, showing a sentient level of intellect, shows its far from a threat, only wishing to be left alone.

Traveler/Witch or Spell caster: a Traveler comes across a poor soul alone and left for dead upon the road, and with a act of kindness nurses this abandoned person back to life and allows them to travel with them. As time goes on..the Traveler's new company slowly reveals why they were attacked: They are a powerful spell caster local people fear. As time goes on, the pair is perused by bounty hunters as well as after the spell caster reveals their nature, requests favors of the good hearted traveler..starting with simple ones, but as time goes on and they grow close in friendship asks for more devious favors.

Horror:

Ghost / Owner of haunted location: These stories always start like this, someone buys a building, be it a home, a place of business or maybe a piece of land less then half, maybe a third of it's value thinking of it as a steal. But a wandering lost soul treads this ground..a figure of some lost tragedy, bound to the piece of land..it's a virtual guarantee the two owners will meet.

Vampire/stalked being: A vampire is both a terrible and awe-inspiring being, they could embrace the monster they were said to be, or retain their lost humanity to blend within society..but even if the apex predator is in a word inhuman, does not mean it was formerly a social animal. The creature of shadow had taken a interest in one of the living they would normally call their prey to have them keep the vampire company..be it out of genuine affection, or the need of of a pet.

Survivor/Survivor: Many say when the world ends, it's not by nuclear war or global warming..but a illness or chemical that cause the dead to rise as zombies. Be they rotting, shambling walkers or vicious, bloodthirsty rabid animals. Two survivors, by chance meet each other..both blessed (or cursed) by a anomaly within their DNA..they are immune to the virus..so out of necessity, the pair teams together and pools their resources to help survive as they travel across the united states to find safety from both the undead, and roving survivors like themselves who've lost their humanity.

Sideshow barker/Sideshow attraction or Sideshow attraction/Customer: A very open world for various strange and unusual..the Bizarre and twisted. The Sideshow owner being kind or exploitative, they put on display the curiousty which maybe behind the scenes the onwer uses for their own pleasures or in the crowd a customer, be it by pity or genuine curioisty makes freinds with the Sideshow attraction..it growing into somthing more.

Sci-fi:

Human/Humanoid Alien Bodyguard: It is far into the future, the 30th century, and humanity had traveled into the stars, and have made both allies, friends and enemies..but after a historical event..be it crossing the wrong species or by some horrific anomaly, the human race was wiped out. A government worker of the Galactic Cotillion comes in one day with a strange job. By chance within a back world colony, they found a human..the last surviving human..and this officer of the coalition's job is to protect the human with their life. During the pairs travels, the human has shown signs of affection to not only their guard, but many other humanoid species..something in their biological programing kicking in to attempt to find a suitable mate that could be compatible and breed..save humanity from complete extinction

Human/Enemy alien combatant: Human's first contact with their first sentient species when they traveled was not exactly friendly..and a war was started over a few badly translated insults between leaders. Locked in a dog fight two fighters from both sides crash land on a planet that was alien to both of them..and by chance they survived. Though mortal enemies, the two are forced to work together to have a chance to survive..and during this time..something between the pair kindles..a friendship? Or..maybe more.

Creator/Cyborg;Android: A talented robotics engineer through years of study had discovered the way to create the first android that perfectly replicates a human, or through research and a great deal of medical advancement, they save a victim from instant death by replacing over 70% of their body with plastic, rubber and metal. A story of responsibility and sentience.

Creator/Patient of genetic therapy: Be it willing or by force, a person has been experimented on, genetically to change their body in many wonderous ways..be it the addtion of Animal DNA to create a hybrid worthy of Menrou or another change.

Books, movies, videogames: This is a smaller range of properties I am familer with that a possible RP could be made out of, as with my other list it will expand.

Fallout: I am very experienced with the fallout universe, and if I am to put together a post-nuclear RPG, why not follow the foot steps of the most established in the genre. You don't need to know anything about setting, I know more then enough to put something together if interested. What exactly is the setting? A world imagined by the 1950s as the hopeful future, but after a nuclear war. Take elements mad max and the book of eli, combine it with elements of 50 style sci-fi films: Robots, mutated monsters and far flung technology. All under the backdrop of a destroyed 1950s style American future that could have been the way the world was, if not for the information age.

Bioshock: I fell in love with this game seres since it's first..but yeah if your familer with it at all, it's a weird weird one..even for my standards, but maybe with the right person something could be put together. If you are familer with the Bio shock universe and would like to try to put together a idea..would you kindly PM me?

Cthulhu mythos: Again another weird weird one, but I am familer with the books and other properties. If your interested in a really dark horror setting involving alien gods, bloody death cults, mystery to be solved and ancient locations to discover things that never should, shoot me a pm.

Last edited:
Please pm if you have any interest in starting a roleplay up.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ukstud69
Hello again Seeking RPers and Inspiration board,

I'm looking for female role-players for a new role-play or potentially new role-plays with lots of build up, plenty of detail and lots of description. I'd prefer to hear from women that have at least posted a couple of hundred times just to know that you can be committed to the role-play. I haven't got anything against new starters (we all have to start somewhere) but I've had too many role-plays fall by the way side due to someone stop posting.

I prefer to write in 3rd person as opposed to 1st person and I enjoy semi-regular posts, with at least a few well sized paragraphs. Grammar and spelling are definitely important just so everything makes sense, but obviously everyone makes errors, typos and mistakes, me included. So yeah as I said earlier I like role-plays that have plenty of build up and potentially some flirting before we get to all the hot steamy sex. (Again plenty of description here ) Now to the good stuff, scenarios and themes.

I'm really pretty easy when it comes to themes and scenarios as there are a whole multitude of kinks and fantasies I'm willing to play out. Please feel free to check previous role-plays I've posted on. (Note: I haven't started many of my role-plays so you are best off clicking on most recent comments rather than threads started by). Ok so themes in no particular order;

Incest: Really any kind. Brother/sister. Daddy/daughter. Mother/son. Uncle/neice. Or step family version i.e. step-bro/step-sis.

Age: Differing ages are a lot of fun. Obviously everyone needs to be legal, no minors. But, a young woman and a much older man or a young guy and a much older woman equally appeal to me.

Setting: I prefer modern day as I don't really like fantasy or historical settings, but I'm willing to listen to ideas.

Bdsm/Dom & sub/Non-Con: I don't have a lot of role-play experience in these areas, but I'm willing to include elements.

General scenarios: Boss/employee, teacher/student, new neighbours, mum's friend, sister's boyfriend etc.. The list is pretty much endless.

Lastly, description of appearance and outfits are important as I find it helps create a real character. Also posting a picture of your character is desirable but not essential I guess. So if you like any of what you've heard drop me a pm with ideas or interest or just to say hello.

Hey everyone so I am looking to do some new rps.. I know I have a few going but I also have a few ideas.

Idea #1

A vampire erotica type of set up, I don't want it to happen quickly and with out any troubles. I enjoy stories that have a slow and long build up to them, similar to books that tease the reader. I would imagine the man being the vampire and myself playing the human girl. Perhaps her turns her perhaps he does not. I would enjoy any other ideas about this.

Idea #2

A werewolf set up with an arranged marriage. She would be the daughter of an alpha one of pack and he the alpha of the other pack. Due to needing to keep alliances the marriage is arranged between the two of them. I would like a slow build to this as well. I know their first night together they would have to consummate the marriage due to old laws of the packs. I would like to build a detailed story for this and then go from there.

Idea #3

Perhaps something set in colonial times, dealing with the trials that took place then. I would enjoy to flesh out a few ideas on this one as I am not to sure to the details of it just yet.

Please feel free to pm me I enjoy other ideas as well. I typically like to play a head strong submissive female though I am willing to discuss any ideas you may have. Thank you for your time.

Hey everyone!

I'm looking for one dominant male writer to create a story or two with me. I was thinking (or hoping) to go for a cheating type of story, where I'm in a relationship and being pursued by you. Some humiliation, public display and light bondage too would be great. :D Well, hit me up with a PM if you're interested. Thanks for reading.

Hi all I'm seeking an interesting couple of RPs.

Idea #1 First idea is a girl attending an all girls college, wakes up with a penis! She fights her urges of wanting to rape her room mate and friend. Her room mate is popular and involved with various clubs. One night I can't resist and decide to cum on you while you sleep you awake the next morning covered in my cum. I think we should pick it up from there. What will you do how will you react, will you lay a trap for me? Will you come out and ask? So much potential. Am willing to alter this a bit so PM me ideas and suggestions and we can work it out.

Idea #2 This idea is a fun one for me a chance to pay a Canon character. I will play Jennifer Walters aka She Hulk! I will play her as her fun loving adventuring self. I seek a guy or girl to make me a villain to fight, and defeat me and rape me. I get away and begin the cycle anew. I hope to make this a serial series and have many adventures with many foes be them super powered or not. I would love a few different writers of different genders to respond. And one lucky writer if they want to join me in development could be my normal friend( think Jimmy Olsen, or Rick Jones) who helps me and is my main love interest!

And to those apply I will except Canon Villains and Original Villains. Please though keep it Marvel with the Canon, but if you have a favorite DC villain you want to play just reskin it for Marvel!!!

Like always please PM if interested. Would love to Start the Erotic Adventures of She Hulk!!

Hey all! I have this idea for a stalker/peeping Tom sort of deal. It would be a relatively slow storyline, buildup of some sort of relationship between my character and the man who watches through her window.

Maybe it starts out innocently enough, he catches a glimpse of his next door neighbor by her pool or through her bedroom window, begins to watch her, realizes just how much it turns him on to watch her go about her business while he strokes himself.

Then it becomes a bit of an obsession, eventually she figures out that someone has been keeping an eye on her, she's appalled at first, but a little bit turned on... things progress as so....

Definitely more details to work out, but we can discuss that one on one.

I'm looking for an experienced male writer who knows what he's doing with a story like this. I need detail, background, storyline, long posts (few paragraphs minimum), and I need commitment. No more people running off to do whatever it is they do outside of Lit and leaving me hanging with no word. If you can handle that, PM me please! I'm eager to flesh this out, as I have some exhibitionist tendencies and fetishes.

Hi there! I'm looking for women who are interested in playing with an alluring, seductive temptress. Women only, please. Sorry guys, maybe some other time.

I'm looking for someone who can write more than 3 paragraphs at a time, does not mind playing via e-mail and can write every day, or every other day. I am a somewhat impatient seductress, and there are many beautiful, naive women to seduce out there.

As for plot and pairings. Well, I prefer to seduce strangers. Less baggage and more opportunities. However, I do not mind seducing my best friend or boss. I could even seduce my sister if the right partner came along. Plot depends on who I am seducing. I wouldn't exactly try to seduce my best friend at a black tie event, and I wouldn't try to seduce my boss during working hours.

If you're interested in building something we can both enjoy, send me a PM and let's talk.

I'll be waiting.

Really looking for someone for a submissive Shapeshifter RP or Slime Girl RP.

A guy finds a girl in a web cam chat room and they roleplay, showing off her shape-shifting powers to the guy's surprise. They make a game of it, the girl letting him command what she turns into and what to do...

Lara Croft Reboot

Hi ladies

Having recently finished the new Tomb Raider game (which I thought was excellent) and having enjoyed this incarnation of Lara the most. I am looking to do a follow up roleplay of Lara's next adventure.

So ladies who would be willing to play this icon of pop culture. For those of you who haven't played the Tomb Raider reboot here is a short description of the new Lara (you also will find countless game pics of her online)

She is young, just qualified archaeologist on her first dig. Lara has none of the skills that you see her with later in the franchise, and this is the adventure that necessitates her learning them. Things go horribly wrong on the dig and in the end Lara is forced to survive and develop the necessary skills. By the end of the game she had various weapon skills, including deadly with a bow, is athletic and agile, can climb and fight and has killed in order to survive. As the game says a survivor is born. Also importantly is Lara has discovered that there is great mystery in the world and there is the supernatural phenomenon that can not be explained by science. Also important to note is that unlike the old Lara she is not a millionaire (maybe the game designers plan to add in how that happens later,) but in this game Lara seems to require the help and funding of others.

I am looking for a lady writer to play Lara in this roleplay. Lara has discovered a mystery that she wants to investigate (the details we can work out as I want this to be your story as much as mine)
It is a sexual roleplay after all, so it will involve that, so maybe Lara is a little flirty and seductive in order to get the funding and help she requires. In the end I am not sure where this will go, I prefer to have the story develop as we the writers imagine it in our minds rather than being plotted from the beginning. Maybe it will be a romance, maybe a story of domination we will see.

All I am looking for is a female writer who can write decent length, descriptive and seductive (when needed) posts and is interested in this story. Also though Lara will be your main character, I have no objection to you writing other npc female and even male roles to help the story. I will do the same maybe. So this is a chance for you to hopefully have fun with creating some interesting characters and situations.

Alternatively if I don't get any interested takers (although I would prefer it to be a Lara story) we can do something with your own created (Lara type) along similar lines.

So if you are interested (and I hope you are and have managed to read through this long post) please PM me with some ideas, questions etc and we will take it from there.

I am looking for someone to role play with, either in yahoo messenger or just through PMs. I have little to no limits and would prefer to explore my kinkier side. If you are interested in someone who is literate and experienced, then just PM me.

Hi all I'm seeking an interesting couple of RPs.

Idea #1 First idea is a girl attending an all girls college, wakes up with a penis! She fights her urges of wanting to rape her room mate and friend. Her room mate is popular and involved with various clubs. One night I can't resist and decide to cum on you while you sleep you awake the next morning covered in my cum. I think we should pick it up from there. What will you do how will you react, will you lay a trap for me? Will you come out and ask? So much potential. Am willing to alter this a bit so PM me ideas and suggestions and we can work it out.

Idea #2 This idea is a fun one for me a chance to pay a Canon character. I will play Jennifer Walters aka She Hulk! I will play her as her fun loving adventuring self. I seek a guy or girl to make me a villain to fight, and defeat me and rape me. I get away and begin the cycle anew. I hope to make this a serial series and have many adventures with many foes be them super powered or not. I would love a few different writers of different genders to respond. And one lucky writer if they want to join me in development could be my normal friend( think Jimmy Olsen, or Rick Jones) who helps me and is my main love interest!

And to those apply I will except Canon Villains and Original Villains. Please though keep it Marvel with the Canon, but if you have a favorite DC villain you want to play just reskin it for Marvel!!!

Like always please PM if interested. Would love to Start the Erotic Adventures of She Hulk!!

Bumping

Hey everyone,

I'm looking for a female writer to participate in a story based on the following idea:
Visitors and Traitors (very loosely based on the TV show "V")

A whole fleet of enigmatic and apparently peaceful alien visitors (idea for appearance) arrives on Earth promising technological gifts and cooperation. During the first contact a young human male (idea for appearance) saves an alien representative from a racist extremist gone nuts and gets critically injured in the incident. The visitors take him back to one of their ships (idea for appearance), save his life and offer him to work for them. He accepts and gets completely drawn into their promises and services.

The aliens use extremely advanced organic living technology for everything - their computers, ships, even weapons, although the organic nature very often isn't obvious to onlookers - and communicate with their systems through a direct neural interface (basically extending their minds and bodies to the machines they touch). After a little convincing the young man willingly agrees to a biogenetic modification - the implantation of a symbiotic creature into his nervous system - to be "compatible" with the visitor's technology. But the symbiont not only changes his mind but also his physiology, greatly improving his health, shape, strenght, speed/dexterity and virility. He also manifests some alien features, like change of skin/eye/hair pigmentation and strange veins/lines on his skin.

Changing ever so slightly after the implantation he easily falls for the quite attractive female leaders of the visitors and doesn't realize that he's helping them carry out their secret agenda. At first he works as a go-between for the aliens, relaying/receiving messages and data to organisations and governments. In the end he turns against his own people, aiding the visitors in creating a fanatical cult of human followers and overtaking Earth even though he doesn't see it that way (to him they are just helping mankind to find unity and peace, and if that means that all current governments have to be eradicated then so be it).

The story would have a big focus on plot, so don't expect sex on the first page. ;) But still there would be lots of options for sex in several variants (so my co-writer would have to be comfortable with the idea to not write a single character for the whole story):
  • [Con] Members of the various organisations and governments the male protagonist has to work with and which are looking for a really exotic adventure
  • [Con] People joining the alien cult admiring him as the new ideal of humanity
  • [Con] Eventually, the female aliens (to completely win him over)
  • [Non-con] People working against the aliens that were captured (perhaps even with some brainwashing or body-modifications attached...)
  • [Non-con/Con] Whoever the aliens decide he should fuck with (perhaps they reach the conclusion that people voluntarily joining the cult wasn't enough and they put up a breeding programm with more or less willing participants)

My standards/requirements/wishes:
  • I can write several times per week and my posts usually contain several paragraphs, so a similar level of engagement from my partner would be very much appreciated.
  • I'm not a grammar nazi but I try my best to write correct English and I expect the same from my co-writer (I won't insist on running your posts through a spell-checker, but repeatedly seeing your/you're, their/there/they're or have/of being mixed up really peeves me).
  • I like to discuss the next big steps/chapters of the story in PM so that nobody gets surprised by a major plot twist or turn. I expect no renegade postings that have a massive impact on the story line out of the blue (e.g. no sudden "and then all alien ships vanished into thin air").

No fallen asleep yet? Good! :D Just drop me a PM if you're interested.

I am wanting to do a RP similar to the Dresden Files anyone interested please contact me... Thanks.

If you want a run down of how I rp and my kinks, please refer to my "SRP" link in the Signature, please do so before you respond to me in PM for one of these ideas.

I am open to many ideas as long as they don't violate my Hard limits, but I do have many ideas of my own, story ideas and settings that can range from the fantastic to the unconventional. Notice I don't specify gender roles, this is out of keeping these ideas open, as I am not one to tell you how to play your character. More will be added as time goes along.

Fantasy:
"Summoner/Demonic being" : A summoner, through a want of power, or desperately in need of a favor, calls on a power demonic being. Even though summoner is prepared and have strong enough magic to bind the beast, it's a struggle for control, as though the is unable to harm the summoner, the beast is prideful and not one to be under control.

"Pirate/Merfolk" : During a last stand from assaults of army vessels or a rival pirate fleet, A mighty pirate captain falls, flagship destroyed and crew killed. But through the combing of the wreckage, the attackers fail to find the body of the Captain. Later the Captain reawakens upon a desert island, looking down upon them a merfolk, for some reason, had saved the captain from a drowning death.

Monster Hunter/humanoid beast: A remote village pools all it's resources together to hire a legendary monster hunter, paranoid of a creature within the woods. Wild stories of lost livestock and children come from the desperate villagers to attempt to convince the hero to take the job. The hunter agrees, and through skills and experience, or maybe bad luck and underestimating, The Hunter encounters the "Terrible" Monster. The being, showing a sentient level of intellect, shows its far from a threat, only wishing to be left alone.

Traveler/Witch or Spell caster: a Traveler comes across a poor soul alone and left for dead upon the road, and with a act of kindness nurses this abandoned person back to life and allows them to travel with them. As time goes on..the Traveler's new company slowly reveals why they were attacked: They are a powerful spell caster local people fear. As time goes on, the pair is perused by bounty hunters as well as after the spell caster reveals their nature, requests favors of the good hearted traveler..starting with simple ones, but as time goes on and they grow close in friendship asks for more devious favors.

Horror:

Ghost / Owner of haunted location: These stories always start like this, someone buys a building, be it a home, a place of business or maybe a piece of land less then half, maybe a third of it's value thinking of it as a steal. But a wandering lost soul treads this ground..a figure of some lost tragedy, bound to the piece of land..it's a virtual guarantee the two owners will meet.

Vampire/stalked being: A vampire is both a terrible and awe-inspiring being, they could embrace the monster they were said to be, or retain their lost humanity to blend within society..but even if the apex predator is in a word inhuman, does not mean it was formerly a social animal. The creature of shadow had taken a interest in one of the living they would normally call their prey to have them keep the vampire company..be it out of genuine affection, or the need of of a pet.

Survivor/Survivor: Many say when the world ends, it's not by nuclear war or global warming..but a illness or chemical that cause the dead to rise as zombies. Be they rotting, shambling walkers or vicious, bloodthirsty rabid animals. Two survivors, by chance meet each other..both blessed (or cursed) by a anomaly within their DNA..they are immune to the virus..so out of necessity, the pair teams together and pools their resources to help survive as they travel across the united states to find safety from both the undead, and roving survivors like themselves who've lost their humanity.

Sideshow barker/Sideshow attraction or Sideshow attraction/Customer: A very open world for various strange and unusual..the Bizarre and twisted. The Sideshow owner being kind or exploitative, they put on display the curiousty which maybe behind the scenes the onwer uses for their own pleasures or in the crowd a customer, be it by pity or genuine curioisty makes freinds with the Sideshow attraction..it growing into somthing more.

Sci-fi:

Human/Humanoid Alien Bodyguard: It is far into the future, the 30th century, and humanity had traveled into the stars, and have made both allies, friends and enemies..but after a historical event..be it crossing the wrong species or by some horrific anomaly, the human race was wiped out. A government worker of the Galactic Cotillion comes in one day with a strange job. By chance within a back world colony, they found a human..the last surviving human..and this officer of the coalition's job is to protect the human with their life. During the pairs travels, the human has shown signs of affection to not only their guard, but many other humanoid species..something in their biological programing kicking in to attempt to find a suitable mate that could be compatible and breed..save humanity from complete extinction

Human/Enemy alien combatant: Human's first contact with their first sentient species when they traveled was not exactly friendly..and a war was started over a few badly translated insults between leaders. Locked in a dog fight two fighters from both sides crash land on a planet that was alien to both of them..and by chance they survived. Though mortal enemies, the two are forced to work together to have a chance to survive..and during this time..something between the pair kindles..a friendship? Or..maybe more.

Creator/Cyborg;Android: A talented robotics engineer through years of study had discovered the way to create the first android that perfectly replicates a human, or through research and a great deal of medical advancement, they save a victim from instant death by replacing over 70% of their body with plastic, rubber and metal. A story of responsibility and sentience.

Creator/Patient of genetic therapy: Be it willing or by force, a person has been experimented on, genetically to change their body in many wonderous ways..be it the addtion of Animal DNA to create a hybrid worthy of Menrou or another change.

Books, movies, videogames: This is a smaller range of properties I am familer with that a possible RP could be made out of, as with my other list it will expand.

Fallout: I am very experienced with the fallout universe, and if I am to put together a post-nuclear RPG, why not follow the foot steps of the most established in the genre. You don't need to know anything about setting, I know more then enough to put something together if interested. What exactly is the setting? A world imagined by the 1950s as the hopeful future, but after a nuclear war. Take elements mad max and the book of eli, combine it with elements of 50 style sci-fi films: Robots, mutated monsters and far flung technology. All under the backdrop of a destroyed 1950s style American future that could have been the way the world was, if not for the information age.

Bioshock: I fell in love with this game seres since it's first..but yeah if your familer with it at all, it's a weird weird one..even for my standards, but maybe with the right person something could be put together. If you are familer with the Bio shock universe and would like to try to put together a idea..would you kindly PM me?

Cthulhu mythos: Again another weird weird one, but I am familer with the books and other properties. If your interested in a really dark horror setting involving alien gods, bloody death cults, mystery to be solved and ancient locations to discover things that never should, shoot me a pm.

So the idea I have is about a female body guard who is hired to protect some nerd (no offense, but that's the best way I can describe it right now, lol) who has some top secret formula he's working on and so people are trying to get to him... and then things happen.... yeah, that's what I want to do...

Perhaps this can be done through email...

And please know how to write more than one sentence at a time.

Last edited:
Sister Sister incest

Following another sibling incest story has bought back from the darker recesses of a story I started to write (outside of lit)

One of the sisters's boyfriend cancels their date - maybe a trip out shopping and so she calls her other sister (older, been to uni bi?) who jokingly offers to be her date instead of the bf

She accepts and during the day, the older sister acts as the boy, opening hte door; paying etc...

During which the mood develops as a result of silly spontaneous remarks/actions...

Is any one interested in brain storming this idea?

M. :rose:

Got a Idea For Dead Or Alive...Any one interested in playing one of the ladies...I would find it most interesting with Tina....Who will i be Elliot...from what i read on him he is soft gentle and very smart does not have much experience in women what if Tina is defeated by Elliot and because she loves strong what if she believes Elliot could be a good Master a nice dom sort of but he will need some training until Elliot breaks from his shell......any takers we can hash out the details depends who you pick.

So the idea I have is about a female body guard who is hired to protect some nerd (no offense, but that's the best way I can describe it right now, lol) who has some top secret formula he's working on and so people are trying to get to him... and then things happen.... yeah, that's what I want to do...

Perhaps this can be done through email...

And please know how to write more than one sentence at a time.

Would this guy be typical Pointdexter type of nerd or a regular guy researching stuff that gets him into trouble?

Last edited:
Have you tried the Lounge yet?

Hi everyone!

We're just looking for some awesome writers in the lounge! Come join us, if you haven't. It's a great place to meet other amazing writers and RP steamy awesome short scenes!

A great place to start and get noticed is the Writing Challenge thread. Or hang out with other awesome folks in The Lounge or China Pearl.

We look forward to seeing you!

Looking to restart writing on here. So, if any of the male writers on here want to do a thread with me, please PM me with suggestions for a plot. I prefer to proceed slowly, with posting that are more then just one liners!

pip

Hi everyone!

We're just looking for some awesome writers in the lounge! Come join us, if you haven't. It's a great place to meet other amazing writers and RP steamy awesome short scenes!

A great place to start and get noticed is the Writing Challenge thread. Or hang out with other awesome folks in The Lounge or China Pearl.

We look forward to seeing you!

And a place to become a total bitch like Vivi! A great place to be judged! A great place to make a mistake and let everyone harp on you for it forever! A great place not to have your own opinion about anything unless you want to be an outcast....

haha, but really, it's a waste of time to go the lounge. Don't do it unless you're desperately seeking online friends....

BUMP!​

I've had some serious brainstorms in the past few weeks - and these aren't nearly all of them, just a few. Contact me if you are interested in discussing any of these thread ideas. Please be at least marginally familiar with the literature in question. Also, see this post for more small pieces that can be turned into full-fledged plots.

Superfluous Men: This one would be a modern retelling of Eugene Onegin by Pushkin. I've skewed it so the Byronic character of Onegin would instead be a Russian mobster - someone who most definitely does not fit into societal norms. A description of such characters historically would probably help explain, "typical characteristics are disregard for social values, cynicism, and existential boredom. Typical behaviors are gambling, romantic intrigues, and duels. He is often unempathic and carelessly distresses others with his actions." My idea is to make Tatyana the lover of this modern Onegin but have him be cruel and capricious, perhaps romantic but more than anything disinterested and then inquisitive. Scruples do not figure here. He will reject her, steal the modern Lensky's Olga, and eventually come crawling back to Tatyana only to be rejected in turn. Or, at least, that's how the original went. This isn't done either.

Formidable: Viking thread, maybe Icelandic, pillage burn rawr rawr.

Sanctuary: A reverse of Hugo's The Hunchback of Notre Dame with a woman disguised as a monk in 15th century France. She is not disfigured, but her "ugliness/difference" is that she is a woman hidden away in a monastery or small sect. A fugitive from justice arrives, thus paralleling the sequestering of Esmeralda, and discovers that she's a female. Desperation drives them together or apart, or one after the other. Haven't figured this one out either, just really like the symbolism and the fact that she would have a shaved head.

One Thousand and One Nights: A small summary of the original collection. "The main frame story concerns a Persian king and his new bride. He is shocked to discover that his brother's wife is unfaithful; discovering his own wife's infidelity has been even more flagrant, he has her executed: but in his bitterness and grief decides that all women are the same. The king, Shahryar, begins to marry a succession of virgins only to execute each one the next morning, before she has a chance to dishonour him. Eventually the vizier, whose duty it is to provide them, cannot find any more virgins. Scheherazade, the vizier's daughter, offers herself as the next bride and her father reluctantly agrees. On the night of their marriage, Scheherazade begins to tell the king a tale, but does not end it. The king, curious about how the story ends, is thus forced to postpone her execution in order to hear the conclusion. The next night, as soon as she finishes the tale, she begins (and only begins) a new one, and the king, eager to hear the conclusion, postpones her execution once again. So it goes on for 1,001 nights." My idea is to switch up this classic and make it much darker - Shahryar would be decidedly greedier, and would perhaps accompany the storytelling with discipline or training of some kind. Or really as rough as anyone would like to write him. There would need to be some adaptation and collaboration here, obviously. The idea is nowhere near fleshed out.

And a place to become a total bitch like Vivi! A great place to be judged! A great place to make a mistake and let everyone harp on you for it forever! A great place not to have your own opinion about anything unless you want to be an outcast....

haha, but really, it's a waste of time to go the lounge. Don't do it unless you're desperately seeking online friends....

Aw.. you're such a sad little person.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back