Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I am starting a Young Justice RP, based loosely on the cartoon that Cartoon Network just cancelled. Right now we have four guys, including myself, and only one girl. We need more females so it doesn't become a sausage fest, lol. If there is enough female interest, I would also consider bringing in more males as well. Anyone who us willing to play multiple characters is also a major plus. I want to try and keep equal pairings between the characters. Please check the thread out, and if you are interested, PM me or post your character ideas :).

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=854012

I have two ideas for romances. Let me know if they interest anyone.

Idea 1: The theater where the Phantom was last seen has been restored to its former glory. Maris is a young maid that has been seeing things around the theater. When she goes exploring she finds that the Phantom is very much alive and still living below the theater. Instead of being scared or even repulsed, Maris finds something about him to be alluring. Phantom's heart feels beyond repair after Christine but this girl looks at him like a man instead of a freak, something he has never had in his life.

Idea 2: <Will be told in first person> I am Karie Mae Lyndstrom, the daughter of the prominent Harper E. Lyndstrom, attorney at law. My father has had a thriving practice for about ten years with a man that I have been in love with since I was 16 years old. Because of my age Andrew McGraw has never seen me as a woman, even though I am in my 20's now. He's so handsome and I spend my days daydreaming about him when I fill in for Dad's secretary. It's a pointless fantasy or is it? Could he ever see me as a woman instead of just a girl?

I've been away for a long time, but looking to get back into RPs. Some old ideas in my sig and I'm always open to new ones.

TL;DR version: Searching for a female writing partner who would interested in a succubus-themed roleplay.

I would play a demon hunter who is on the trail of a succubus. But as he is closing in on her, she turns the tables on him and captures him, taking him to her home in the demon realm (or hell, or demon plane, etc), and forcing him into slavery.

At this point, if possible, I'd like to introduce other succubi, although a one-on-one would be fine too. The actual number would depend on my partner. A duo? A trio? A quartet? It all just depends on how ambitious we want to get.;)

I leave the details of the succubus (or succubi) completely up to my writing partner, appearance, attitude, and all.

The story, after the initial hunt and capture, would revolve around the trials and tribulations of the demon hunter facing the constant, seductive allure of his captor(s). The story could go into a number of different directions, an exploration of the demon realm, an escape attempt, an attempted coup by a rival demon, etc.

I'm comfortable writing short and long posts, though I'd most prefer posts of a few paragraphs. Proper spelling and grammar are a big plus.

PM me if anyone is interested and would like to discuss (or change) details.

Still searching.

Burning Desire

This is about a man who ended up getting in a horrible house fire, he fell unconsciousness in his home and got burned up at least 40 percent of his body. The burns are on his front, back and legs. And ashamed about the scars he never wears tank tops, t-shirts or shorts. He is afraid due to his body no woman in their right mind would want him. The man being in his mid 30's - early 40's is very lonely.

He ends up bumping into an eighteen year old, who maybe young but wasn't stupid. She knows how bad human nature is, she ended up running into him while she was jogging in the park. From there they began to talk and get to know each other, he gets the courage to ask her out for a date. He is afraid once she see's his burns she wont want him. But beauty is in the eye of the beholder, which was true.

Loving Angel

This idea takes place in the 1800's London, there is a cop and he had his heart crushed once. He asked a woman he loved to marry him and she said no, she was a prostitute but when she said no it destroyed him. But then he bumps into a very young woman, only eighteen years old. She is American and it was easy to tell not just her accent but how she carried herself. They become very good friends, she comes from a rich family but isn't a bitch about it.

He slowly starts to fall in love with her, and is terrified that if he asks her to marry him she will say no. I am looking for a guy to play an older man, I would prefer late 40's early 50's but he can be in his 30's. The girl may come from money but is very down to earth. Also you do not need to know British slang at all, basically just play an American who was born and raised in London

The Perfect One

There is a company who actually make androids, they walk, talk. Know every language can even sing, cook and be a sex partner. Basically everything in a perfect mate, but the only male they ever made thinks he is alive. But recently he found out he wasn't even human. Though he did have some organs and could even get a woman pregnant. He has only one woman who he honestly loves, and has to tell her his feelings. But also what he was.

She ends up finding out what he is when a drunk is getting ready to run her down, but he pushes her out of the way and ends up getting run over. When she goes to him he is missing some "Skin" On his face, afraid he will lose her. But she vows to find someone to help him. But he is very much human just with more hardware then bone. They will end up being together even getting married, though that is for the future.

Blood Angel

This is a story about an American who goes to German to see a group go live they went by the name Blutengel which in English means Blood Angel. She feels compelled to go and does not know why, she knows German fluently so that wasn't a problem. And could even real in the language. When she finds the group they are performing in a small and very Gothic night club. The male singer (Whom you would be playing) Is actually a real vampire.

But people think its just made up, how he looks is here . But when the girl walks in he gets attached to her and after the show he makes sure his people wont let her leave so they can talk. She is an old soul in a young body, but she is actually his lover reborn. The more they hang around each other the more he will sense who she is to him, and the more she will remember. He has the fangs, ear piercings, lip piercing and some tattoos. And his nails are long but not horribly so.

This is an open idea. Please note you wont need to have him sing or even speak German since he knows English fluently and he can easily tell she is American.

Operation Wounded Solider

This is about a solider who is wounded while in the service, he was around with 9/11 and unfortunately he was shipped home. Both of his legs were blown off, so he goes into a huge depression thinking no woman would want him due to his legs missing. But his best friend who is eighteen (I would like him to be in his 30's at least) and she pulls him through and after a while he puts the move on her. Hoping she will not reject him, since she is the one who gets him through therapy as well.

Greetings,

I am an experienced writer looking to start some interesting threads. If you want examples feel free to look back at my history. I'm interested in fantasy and both sci-fi, though modern times is acceptable if it has some kind of fantasy/supernatural element to it. Send me a PM if you are interested. I think of myself as a decent writer, able to produce several paragraphs worth of material when properly motivated. I’m seeking someone who can easily keep up with such.

I enjoy most types of settings, be it from sci-fi, fantasy (mostly high fantasy), or even modern; though I find the later slightly boring unless the idea is catching (as stated above).

As for situations, I’m into idea/story before leaping into mindless sex. I’d rather get the story going, get the characters engaged before something like that starts.

Leading onto sexual situations, I’m pretty much into anything (again, as long as the story/idea is worth the attention)!

The specific idea is based off of the DnD campaign setting Eberron. Specifically, the main character is a chronicler working for the famous Korranberg Chronicle. The idea of the thread would focus on him going off seeking stories for the Chronicle through adventure. I’ve envisioned the character concept off of Indiana Jones; expect that he is one of the fantasy races (Elf, half-elf, gnome, etc.). Handsome, dashing, eccentric, brilliant, a professor and an adventure seeker all in one. The thread would deal with his dealings with adventurers, villains, and creatures, in the world of Eberron. The actual idea of the thread is left up in the air, to be worked out between me and whoever is interested. It has a great potential for a lasting thread with great action, mystery, and even lots of sexiness.

If I have interested you please send me a PM and we can discuss any ideas further. I have a few rambling around in my head we might be able to smooth out into some feasible idea.

I'm looking for someone who is willing to play a male who is turned into a female or a crossdresser by my character. Now, this can either be consensual or forced. I have a few different scenarios in mind. If any of the following interest you or you have something else in mind then PM me...

A young runaway meets a nice lady in the mall and she helps him live his fantasy of being a woman
--------------------
A young man is caught peeking in his teachers window, as punishment she turns him into her teenage niece
-------------------
A young man is caught going through through his female neighbor's dresser drawers, as punishment she forces him to pose as her teenage niece for the summer.
--------------
A young man is caught wearing his single mother's clothes. She helps him start the transition to becoming a woman.

Hey I'm new here and looking to get something started. I have quite a few ideas for plots were sex is key but not the whole purpose of the plot. I'm looking for a Male to role-play with, and here's just a few ideas I have now but I'm completely open to anything else.

1. 2 Strangers, stranded on an Island after the cruise ship their on sinks. Status of the other survivors is unknown, more than likely they're dead leaving just our two characters alone and together on this Island.

2. An affair between a girl and her best-friends husband begins when both are unable to deny their attraction any longer, when she tags along with them on a family holiday.

3. Apocalypse themes are brilliant. Two survivors meet after the zombie outbreak has destroyed half the population. Neither have seen another living soul in months and in meeting each other, and after some close calls with the zombies, the two come together and seek refuge in each others arms, finally giving into the carnal desires they've been unable to give into since the world fell.

As I said I'm open to other ideas as well, but if your interested in RP'ing with me, if you liked any of the above ideas or have something different in mind, feel free to PM me.

OK New IDEA EVERYBODY I love KND Kids Next Door and what if they have grown up still in the Spy business sort of speak.

They have not had there memories erased and Nigel and his Team kept there memories to help them out afterwards. I want a Story with Number one Nigel Uno and Number 5 Abigale ? Don't know her name. I figure they started out apart. Nigel is still with the spy business maybe something similar like M.I.B almost just top secret and not with Aliens. If any body wants to try this with me by all means pm me.

Greetings,

I am an experienced writer looking to start some interesting threads. If you want examples feel free to look back at my history. I'm interested in fantasy and both sci-fi, though modern times is acceptable if it has some kind of fantasy/supernatural element to it. Send me a PM if you are interested. I think of myself as a decent writer, able to produce several paragraphs worth of material when properly motivated. I’m seeking someone who can easily keep up with such.

I enjoy most types of settings, be it from sci-fi, fantasy (mostly high fantasy), or even modern; though I find the later slightly boring unless the idea is catching (as stated above).

As for situations, I’m into idea/story before leaping into mindless sex. I’d rather get the story going, get the characters engaged before something like that starts.

Leading onto sexual situations, I’m pretty much into anything (again, as long as the story/idea is worth the attention)!

The specific idea is based off of the DnD campaign setting Eberron. Specifically, the main character is a chronicler working for the famous Korranberg Chronicle. The idea of the thread would focus on him going off seeking stories for the Chronicle through adventure. I’ve envisioned the character concept off of Indiana Jones; expect that he is one of the fantasy races (Elf, half-elf, gnome, etc.). Handsome, dashing, eccentric, brilliant, a professor and an adventure seeker all in one. The thread would deal with his dealings with adventurers, villains, and creatures, in the world of Eberron. The actual idea of the thread is left up in the air, to be worked out between me and whoever is interested. It has a great potential for a lasting thread with great action, mystery, and even lots of sexiness.

If I have interested you please send me a PM and we can discuss any ideas further. I have a few rambling around in my head we might be able to smooth out into some feasible idea.

I'm putting you on my list of writers to do a story with when my schedule allows. :rose:

To update again now things have moved on:

If anyone is interested in creating a story about (women) 'cheating', let me know...I have several ideas, and I'm open to others.

Particular very general themes are, (i) a woman cheats on her fiance, (ii) a girlfriend cheats with her boyfriend's roommate(s)/flatmate(s), (iii) a bride cheats on her bachelorette night (with her guy's friend/coworker/rival/brother/father) or at the wedding reception (with the same kind of guys), (iv) a girlfriend cheats with her boyfriend's friend(s)/rival at their university, and so on (Details to be worked out, though ideas are in mind)

...for those who do not know me, or at least know 'of' me, my stories are easy to find under my name on Lit, as are my current SRP's on here.

I only write detailed stories, so building up tension is a must; it is as much about how, why, where, who, what, and properly building up to that explosive moment, that must be full and detailed, that matters.

I also prefer the person that the woman cheats with be someone 'close' to her guy in some way (as noted above).

And for those to whom this matters, (as I know some only want specific gendered writers), I am male also.

~Shadow~

Hey everyone. After a brief hiatus I am looking to get back into RPing on a regular basis. I've got one idea that I'd like to write so far.

My character is a grifter, who uses her feminine wiles and ability to transform into any character she needs at the drop of a hat, to con people out of their money, valuables, and whatever else she pleases. She has her sights set on your character and begins her con.

I haven't worked out too many details yet. PM me if you are interested. I'm looking for a male or female co-writer who can write long, detailed posts and can post at least twice a week. This will be a long-term SRP that focuses on character and plot development as much as it does on the sexy fun.

Hello all, Behaviormod here, returning after a time away to collect myself; get over a few dark spots I was left with, and locate a few pieces of myself that were broken off in the process.

Now that I'm back, I'm looking for RPers; females first (the males will come later) that would be interested in indulging my erotic, devious nerdiness in a 'World of Whorecraft' roleplay.

Feel free to PM me for any details, questions, comments, or curiosities one might have.

Right, got a few ideas...

A young man finds a Magical Statue, and decides to use it on the girl next door, turning her into his dream girl. But what happens when she starts making wishes as well...

#After a Female to play the Girl Next Door#

A young graduate with terrible luck when it comes to finding the right partner finds a genie who can grant more than 3 wishes.

#After a Female to play either role, I'm not fussed#

A demon attempts to corrupt an angel sexually, physically and mentally.

#After a Female to play either role, I'm not fussed#

A boss fires one of her employees, not realising that he is a warlock, and soon she becomes his sex slave.

#After a Female to play the Boss#

You can tell as such what kind of stuff I'd be interested in from that. If you have any other similar ideas or are interested in any of the above PM me.

I'm looking for women writers who are willing to play the part of "Kim" as described below.

Please PM me if interested. I would like to know what your take is on your character and how you would like to roleplay/write her into the story.
Some_Kind_of_Wonderful_201-761341.jpg

Kim
5’2” 115 lbs.
Short, light brown hair
Shy, introverted, skittish, has submissive & masochistic tendencies and definitely has a healthy sex drive. Unhappily married for over ten years to a cold, selfish, unfeeling, controlling Mama's boy who cares more about his muscle car than his wife. The husband has a shockingly undersized penis and his non-existent sex drive only pales in comparison to his almost absolute lack os sexual skill or prowess. They own a house together and have an autistic son in elementary school. Kim's loneliness and depression have led her to a struggle with alcoholism. Kim fears (perhaps unreasonably) that she will get fired if the company learns of her alcoholism. She also fears getting divorced because she believes (wrongly) that she will lose her child and her house to her husband and his somewhat wealthy family's lawyers in that event.

Jason
5’11”, 185 lbs.
Same age as Kim or perhaps a year older
Average build, short blond hair
Jason is Kim's co-worker. They met at a previous company, where they both were "downsized" after a merger. Jason got a job with a new organization and helped Kim get her current job in accounting at the same company. Jason knows about Kim's unhappy marriage and her struggles with alcohol, and worked hard to become Kim's only friend and confidante.

Greetings,

I have a couple half ideas milling about but nothing solid so if you have any I'd love to work on them.

Interested in starting some roleplay - I did some roleplay writing when I was a LOT younger, so that was all minus sexual encounters, but it would be interesting to see how it changes if you can include that stuff!

I'm new, though, so not entirely sure what I'm looking for. I'll start of easy and play a character who is pretty similiar to myself - fairly young and inexperienced, interested in exploring new things and probably submissive sexually, but confident outside of the bedroom. Are there any males willing to teach a new girl some tricks? ;)

Seeing so many threads were a woman is defeated and taken prisoner, was wondering if any ladies were up to the opposite.

here is a few ideas of a man defeated and made a prisoner.

An explorer and his party come to the strange jungle and seek to find the riches of those before him. the explorer sees a swath of land unexplored by his predecessors he seeks to journey there. his guides refuse to go so he ends up traveling alone. There he is taken by some female warriors and presented a prize to there queen. The Queen rules here and is a beautiful city of Gold!

Another one is of a Pirate captain whose crew was slain at the hands of another crew. he is than taken to a strange Island where he meets the Pirate Queen of this ship and is giving to her as part of the tribute, not only His gold, and his ship but he a notorious pirate.
these are only a couple of ideas though

looking for a detailed female writer for the following story idea

California on the eve of revolution in 1821 ruled by a dictator who executes the peasants and lower class. Revolution is at hand but the people are scared and unorganized. They long for a hero some one to rally the common man and give them a chance to fight for there freedom.

He appears out of the shadows weilding a arsenal. His sword is fast and quick able to decemate entire legions. He melts back into the shadow appearing and dissapearing into the night as if he was a mystical beast. He wears a mask and fights for the common man.

Looking for a female writer to play the romantic opposite of my masked vigilante

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back