Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking for female writers for the following ideas. PM me if any of them interest you:

Scholarship Girl: A girl from a poor background wins a scholarship to one of the most exclusive prep schools in the country, but has to navigate a world of cliques and complex social etiquette.

Punk Princess: A girl punk duo have always mischeviously ginned up controversy by implying, with provocative poses, that they're in a lesbian relationship but things become complicated when a love triangle forms featuring their hot young manager

Still looking.

Hello all I'm looking for both male and females that would be interested in playing out one of these four ideas I've had in the back of my mind for a while now. I would like to do at least two of the four. I'm looking for someone that can post regularly, be able to write more then a few sentences at least one paragraph, spelling and grammar isn't a must as long as its not excessive. Now for my ideas, some are still a work in progress and need a partner to help me out with the idea. If you're interested send me a PM and we can talk about whichever story you're interested in.

The roommate: he's been living alone in his two bedroom apartment after his roommate/best friend moved out to live with his fiancé. Now unable to pay the rent on his own he must find a roommate that will help him with the rent. I'm looking for someone that can play a serious and professional student or business woman. If you're interested the story will be a non consensual to consensual.

My familiar neighbor: growing up as a single child with his father alone was tough. He created a shell around himself causing him to be extremely shy and making it hard for him to build any lasting relationships. He lives on his own after his father remarries and moves in with his new family. One day you move into the apartment across from him and you will completely change his life forever. However as a relationship between you two grows one of you will find out you are actually brother and sister. I want someone that in a way can take control of the story. My character is shy and is hard for him to make friends so you're character will have to be the complete opposite. She's a fun and outgoing party girl that will break the shell around him and make him do things he's never done before.

This one is probably the biggest one I've got in mind so I'll try to shorten the description.
She came from the future: he was a stereotypical football jock in high school. He was the star quarterback scouted by colleges all across the country. One day a mysterious girl appears claiming to be his daughter from the future. She's come back because something has happened in his time that's put her existence in danger. They are complete opposites and in most eyes completely incompatible. She's a nerdy, geeky girl with either a crush on him or she loathes him, that's up to you. If possible I would also like someone to play the daughter (she's already 18 when she comes back) that will stop at nothing to get her mom and dad in bed. She's fun and crazy and friendly, she's also very sexual and uninhibited. And I've been thinking also about a guy to play the mom to be best friend and possibly love interest.

The last idea is still a work in progress and would like someone that can help me work out the idea a bit. For now I'll post what I have so far and what I'm looking for for this story.
Her last call: he's a sort of hitman, paid to take care of his targets but he's not paid to kill them. Instead they pay him to abduct/kidnap his targets and train them to be obedient slaves for the client. For this I'm looking for at least two people to play the client and the target. It can be either male and female or female and female for this idea. The client must be someone dominant of course but unable to do it him/herself.

WRITERS FOUND, THANKS

Looking for someone to play a male for a non-con srp. I'm open to any ideas but a few I've had are;

1) A prince/lord kidnaps the daughter of a neighbouring king/lord to hold for ransom but during negotiations/after he gets what he asks for he just keeps asking for more and using the daughter as his sex slave so he can use her, get what he wants and embarrass the rival ruler.

2) A soldier keeps one of the women captured in war as his personal sex slave.

3) A prison guard abuses his position, using one of the prisoners for sex.

Open to any non-con ideas though but especially like sci-fi/fantasy/historical ideas, although modern is fine too.

Last edited:
Just bumping my introduction, with some deleted text to make it shorter.

Hi. Been away for almost two years. (New ID cuz I couldn't get into the old one.)

About me:
  1. I prefer 1x1s with the possibility of multiple characters. Group threads are so consuming.
  2. I like realistic and moderately fantastic role plays.
  3. I'm kind of anal about spelling and grammar.
  4. I use both short and long posts.
  5. I post at least 3 times a week and usually every day.
  6. I like to use pics, not just for the characters but to set the scene.
  7. I don't like "nasty" writing simply for the sake of sounding nasty. I like it real.
  8. I don't like to repeat the same sexual writing over and over. Once two characters have written a sex scene in detail, I like to gloss over the details in future scenes, writing only what's new and different or dramatic and essential to the new scene.
Enough of that. Here are some ideas. My character(s) are in italics and your character(s) are in bold:
  1. NEW -- Soldier and His Commander -- Soldier's Sister: I must rape -- and continue the sexual "affair" -- with your character to prevent her from being ravaged even further by the other soldiers in my unit, particularly my ruthless Commander. Over time, we come to enjoy the taboo sex. What will become of us when the sex is no longer necessary to maintain our safety? The IC Thread. Read, and if you like it, PM me for a role. Must have the woman; might like to have others, both male and female.
  2. Male Tutor and Student's Wannabe Boyfriend -- Student and Student's mother: A web of sex and deceit between the four.
  3. Bartender Pimp and Wealthy John -- Reluctant Whore: You are desperate for money and I help you find Johns ... while also falling in love with you. Will you give up the money for love?
  4. Invisible Man and female character(s) of your choosing: Was started here, but I think my co-writer has quit after just one post. Would like to keep it going.

Last edited:
Bumping my original post. We now have about five people interested, but the more the merrier!

In need of players for a sexy play-by-post Pathfinder game

Hi Literotica!

I'm looking for players for a game using the Pathfinder RPG to be played here on these forums. Specifically, for those familiar with Pathfinder, I'll be running the Kingmaker adventure path. It'll be a mixture of classic roleplaying and hacking and slashing combined with all of the less PG sorts of things we can muster.

If you're interested, drop by the thread and let us know. You can find it here.

Hello everyone,

I hope you're all having fun and enjoying Lit and each other to the fullest.

I've been poking around some of the stories here on Lit and I've been inspired to want to do an RP involving futanari/tgirl/newhalf/shemale* on male sex and interactions. I realize that this is somewhat of a niche kink but I would like to explore it. I'm more than willing to include other kinks as well, of course. If anyone would be interested, please PM me and I'd be happy to talk things over.

My RPs are often more story than sex, but I would be lying if I said I wasn't thinking of going the other way with this one. That said, I always love and enjoy story in an RP, so it will be a focus but I am also thinking of getting to some sex sooner rather than later.

I am a male writer but I can and will write both male and female characters. I have no problem RPing with writers of either gender or of any particular sexual preference.

In terms of the settings and nature of things, I'm very open to different ideas. Here are some of the ideas I've had but this is by no means all I'll consider. If you have an idea, please PM me and I'd be glad to talk about it.

- Sci Fi Concepts: Several ideas here.
A powerful superheroine takes on a male sidekick who will help her with more than crime fighting, or perhaps two heroes who've long known each other become lovers, or a villainess could capture a male sidekick/hero and subject him to unexpected 'torture' or try to bend him to her will.

A space explorer finds an alien race of futanari or perhaps they're a pair of explorers who end up getting trapped/stuck on a long hyperspace trip/ship wrecked and have to pass the time while they wait, perhaps first contact between humanity and a new race involves a sexual exchange.

For a more cyberpunk idea, maybe a female cyborg had an unusual 'attachment" added and uses it on a rival/friend/partner.

- Fantasy concepts:
A mage or sorceress uses transformative magic (on purpose or accidentally?) on herself to conquer a rival or just for fun, possibly with her apprentice.

Perhaps a race of amazon-like women have futanari forms but are sterile and need men to breed with or just capture and take them as a rite of passage.

A tournament of arms is held wherein the losers are made property of the winners and my character loses to a female fighter with an extra something.

Thank you all for your time reading! Take care and have fun!

Hi there :)

I'm a local lesbian around here and I wanna try some new stuff. I haven't exactly gotten an SRP profile or anything, but I'm open to a lot of stuff. My limits seem pretty standard-issue: nothing related to bodily functions/fluids, no pain extremities, and no liberal non-con.

Now that that's out of the way, no males. I don't RP with males, and I mention it frequently. Men continue to try to contact me (repeatedly) and NONE of them get a response, so don't try. I want pussy just like you do! And no, I don't intend to 'share' at any point, or do some kind of a joint story. Any men in my stories are written by me.

Other than that, I enjoy sweet little stories that have the potential to turn a little rough. I consider myself a dom, though I can sub for the right girl that earns it ;) Overall, I wanna make a cute story; I haven't had a plain-old vanilla love story in awhile. I'm a GREAT writer when I've got things figured out and my partner inspires me. But, if you wanna get down and dirty with a couple of paragraphs per hit, I can lick the hell out of your pussy.

PM me and we'll come up with something :D

tumblr_m2e9ufBORX1qjoffao1_500.jpg

Also, here are some cute girls. You don't wanna disappoint them, do you? Neither do I!

Still looking :D

Seeking one femal RPer

Starlett Needs Help

A new and rising starlett has started to spiral out of control, her antics and arrests have been making headlines for the past few months now. Her handlers and people around her are to scared to try to correct her before she gets even more destructive. Her uncle a retired army general hires one of his ex soldiers to kidnap her and work to reprogram her.

He reluctantly takes the job, he has been doing some private security work and it has paid well but he is intrigued by this assignment.

He poses as her drug supplier and gets her away from her handlers long enough to kidnap her and take her back to the place he has prepared for her.

If this sounds interesting to you please send me a PM and tell me how you would play the startlett.

I was hoping to write a one-on-one girls only thread. Something sweet, gentle, seductive, and steamingly hot. got nothing precise in mind, I invite you to read my lair and see if you find something that might suit you.

I also wondered about a gender-changing thread... Either a man aplying a girl and me a man. or perhaps even me playing a girl transformed into a man and a man playing a man transformed into a girl. Again, nothing precise in this, so let me know about ideas after reading my lair.

If any of those suit you, please contact me by MP and let me have a look at the kind of story you might propose.

Just a recap people if anyone is interested on the genres that I will be listing, PM so we can get down to "BUSINESS".

InterracialButler/Mistress
Tribe/Tourist
Alien/Star Captain
Alien/Government Agent
Crime Boss/Police
Orc/Human
Warlock/Queen
Warlock/Princess
Scientist/Monster
Robot/Scientist
Ghost/Human
Goblin/Human

Games:

Fallout
Dead Space
Prototype
Halo
Tekken
Dead or Alive 5
Dragon Age
Halo

Note: The video game characters can be imported to ALL of the sex RP genre.

I put up an ISO post in the Online Role Play forum for a lighthearted, almost comical RP about aliens who are not exactly taking their mission to Earth seriously. Check it out. It will include sexual situations, but it isn't just a sexual role play, thus the reason for its placement there.

Seeking a couple of female writers. Throwing these ideas against the wall to see if anything sticks.

Mission to Mars (working title) - A fairly realistic sci-fi story where a male and female astronaut hook up on a long-term mission to Mars. I'm imagining other people on board the spacecraft, but we can both play them as supporting characters as needed. Plus, might be fun to sneak around them. Plus, zero gravity. :)

Done Killing - A mysterious man retires to small rural town where he strikes up a passionate relationship with a woman. However, she discovers that his past is darker than it at first seems. (He's retired assassin, come to the country to get away from the killing - that's the hook).

PM me if interested

Last edited:
I came up with a new rp idea and hoping for someone interested in it. It's based on the TV show Lie To Me you would play Cal Lightman who is British born lives in the U.S and detects emotions from people as a job. Though British slang knowledge isn't needed.

And my character would be an OC not from the show.

Anyone interested

PM me

OK Actually Posting a Few Ideas.

Arabian Princess and Street Rat.
I am thinking very much Alladin something to that extent but i am thinking while in love with the princess Still goes grave robbing and becomes the kingdoms Archiologist more can take place later with the right writer.

Subway Romance.
Thinking of a Pervert on a train idea. Maybe he finds the one girl who enjoys his sort of idea of fun time. Or vice versa maybe My character is molested or gets turned on by a girl. Something to that extent.

Castle Mage and the Princess.

Princess of the kingdom is sent on a Journy but before that. She is having trouble with the Mage of the caslte younger they were good friends. but as she grew older she hated this idea of being protected and never told her friend. She gets him locked up the head of guard tries to rape her from her mouth and attitude from doing his job. Mage saves her and she presents her case in front of the ing why she has been like this. King sends her on a quest with only one companion of her choice. She must go and retrieve a Royal Artifact long lost form the family and it lays on the other side of the large continent.

I'm looking for some descriptive writers out there that enjoy a good story along with an ample amount of sexiness. I’m interested in creative characters and concepts, simple but engaging storylines, and above all sex. I’m also very interested in description. I’m not expecting novels mind you, but a few paragraphs can do wonders! Even with that little you can do amazing things, and that is what I am searching for. Male, female, whatever…I’ve played all sorts of characters of varying genders and had a blast. I’m looking for anyone who finds what I’ve stated above even somewhat interesting. I’ll gladly play in either PM or thread, though due to time constraints I can’t do IM’s or anything of the sort.

Here are a few things that I really enjoy:

Creative and well thought out characters, both male and female.
Settings include fantasy, sci-fi and maybe modern. Modern with some fantasy or sci-fi flavor even.
Sexual Encounters – Story ideas are all well a good, but they should lead to the fun parts sooner than later.
Here’s the list of the things I hate:
Submissive – I’m sure its high on the list of a lot of people, but not here. Male or female submissiveness is just boring so go find it somewhere else.
Incest/scat/watersports – Do I really have to say anything about these?

So PM me away and tell me what you think. If you have any ideas please let me know and we can work on something together. I’m sure we can hammer out something mutually enjoyable to us both!

Last edited:
Seeking female for lust triangle (mother/daughter, aunt/niece)

FILLED My character is supporting your older character financially, and sleeping with her as a result. He pretty much gets what he wants, when he wants, where he wants. She's not so much "submissive" as she is "overly willing", if that makes any sense.

Your younger character will need financial assistance, too, and he uses the opportunity to begin an affair with her, secretly at first but later right under the older woman's nose. (Maybe the older woman comes to him for a loan for the best university; or the younger wants a sports car she can't afford ...or whatever you want to use.)

In the end, though, he loses the upper hand as he becomes infatuated with, then in love with the younger woman, and it becomes obvious that he will do just about anything to keep the wild sex affair going with her. Where you take it -- her feelings, and the other woman's, too -- is up to you.

Last edited:
I need some new partners, some new threads! Please, help me out! I'm growing bored on here, and there are NEVER too many threads on my plate. I wanna stay busy, stay writing posts every day and firing posts back and forth daily, or certain days of the week. I just need something NEW to write. You can check out my house (Link is in my sig.) and see if you like my writing, you can PM me with ideas, or write in my thread too. I just need something new in my life! Don't be shy! :)

Looking for an inventive female writer that enjoys darker passions to play the roll of a young innocent college coed forced to take a job as a waitress in a high end gentleman’s strip club to pay for her education. Her innocence and beauty will attract the attention of the owner and clientele. She will be tempted to do a private party where more will be demand of her than simply serving drinks. It will be a story of dark dominance and seduction as her innocence is stripped away layer by layer until she is caught in a dark sexual fantasy where she can no longer say NO.

I am looking for a creative female writer with imagination, not simply a shrinking violate that says Yes Master and can write sensually descriptive posts.

If interested PM me.

Hello all I'm looking for both male and females that would be interested in playing out one of these four ideas I've had in the back of my mind for a while now. I would like to do at least two of the four. I'm looking for someone that can post regularly, be able to write more then a few sentences at least one paragraph, spelling and grammar isn't a must as long as its not excessive. Now for my ideas, some are still a work in progress and need a partner to help me out with the idea. If you're interested send me a PM and we can talk about whichever story you're interested in.

TAKENThe roommate: he's been living alone in his two bedroom apartment after his roommate/best friend moved out to live with his fiancé. Now unable to pay the rent on his own he must find a roommate that will help him with the rent. I'm looking for someone that can play a serious and professional student or business woman. If you're interested the story will be a non consensual to consensual.

My familiar neighbor: growing up as a single child with his father alone was tough. He created a shell around himself causing him to be extremely shy and making it hard for him to build any lasting relationships. He lives on his own after his father remarries and moves in with his new family. One day you move into the apartment across from him and you will completely change his life forever. However as a relationship between you two grows one of you will find out you are actually brother and sister. I want someone that in a way can take control of the story. My character is shy and is hard for him to make friends so you're character will have to be the complete opposite. She's a fun and outgoing party girl that will break the shell around him and make him do things he's never done before.

This one is probably the biggest one I've got in mind so I'll try to shorten the description.
She came from the future: he was a stereotypical football jock in high school. He was the star quarterback scouted by colleges all across the country. One day a mysterious girl appears claiming to be his daughter from the future. She's come back because something has happened in his time that's put her existence in danger. They are complete opposites and in most eyes completely incompatible. She's a nerdy, geeky girl with either a crush on him or she loathes him, that's up to you. If possible I would also like someone to play the daughter (she's already 18 when she comes back) that will stop at nothing to get her mom and dad in bed. She's fun and crazy and friendly, she's also very sexual and uninhibited. And I've been thinking also about a guy to play the mom to be best friend and possibly love interest.

The last idea is still a work in progress and would like someone that can help me work out the idea a bit. For now I'll post what I have so far and what I'm looking for for this story.
Her last call: he's a sort of hitman, paid to take care of his targets but he's not paid to kill them. Instead they pay him to abduct/kidnap his targets and train them to be obedient slaves for the client. For this I'm looking for at least two people to play the client and the target. It can be either male and female or female and female for this idea. The client must be someone dominant of course but unable to do it him/herself.

*BUMP*
Still looking

Last edited:
October is upon us once more, and it's the season of Halloween parties and festivities, fall celebrations and the like, which has given me a few ideas I'd like to try to find writing partners for. In the past, around this time of year, I've seen a few stories crop up dealing with Halloween parties, monsters, scary stories and everything in between, and this seems like as good a time as any to get the ball rolling on that whole spectrum again!

I'm looking for literate, intelligent writers to put together a story or stories (threads, posts, RPs, etc.) within that general theme. How about a Halloween party where it turns out some of the participants aren't actually wearing costumes? A mad scientist and their grand experiment set in a dark and foreboding mountaintop castle? Or the classic slasher-movie setup of group-of-people-doing-stupid-things-where-they-shouldn't...

Lots of possibilities, ranging across all genres. PM me if you're interested, I'd love to hear some ideas and discuss a few of my own!

Had an idea for a new SRP pop into my head this morning and thought I'd see if anyone was interested.

Plot - My character is an assassin hired to kill your character. However, your character is holding very valuable information (whether it be government or blackmail or what have you) and my character must find where the information is hidden before she can complete her task. So, she must get close to her mark and build a trusting relationship, which, ultimately will lead to her falling for your character and questioning her entire mission.

Looking for a male or female to write with. This will be a long term RP with a lot of character development and plot along with the sex. PM me if you are interested.

Bumping

Last edited:
Had a Idea for a Halloween Thread that could develop. It starts as a Masqurade Halloween Party Our characters meet and the masqurade party begins there is a nice aphrodesiac in the house that makes the guest explore a bit more. The two of us meet through a manner and never remove the masks. School the next day comes and some how not sure yet. we get to know each other pretty well. We find out who the other was and turns out you are a popular Girl and I am a Unpopular guy or Your average joe who is not normally talked to by hot girls. The collage year turns around for us both. Your not surrounded by fake friends or a fake boy friend we turn out to have a pretty great Relation ship to. There could be a lot more pm me for More details.

Hey, I have this thread that I have already begun, it is basically as follows. The world is in ruins, yomi roaming the world and killing. People have set up schools to train those with special powers to fight the yomi. After their school is destroyed, the remaining survivors of the attack group together to fight the yomi themselves. If interested, it is titled 'The Dark Land's Light', in my signature.

Looking to start a sexy detailed story about a little sister or step sister, or even step mother who have an obsession with the brother or son, played by me, and are determined to make him their fuck buddy

Looking for a male for the following storylines:

Post-apocalyptic setting with zombies. People have established cities and are trying to get on with their lives. Psuedo-military group in charge of keeping the perimeters safe and to do scouting missions for supplies. Two soldiers get trapped in an apartment and decide to have some fun before they try to escape.

My Character: Roxi

18 year old virgin finds himself the center of attention of a slightly older college girl. She helps him become more popular in school. Maybe some sort of mafia/crime-related plot added to this. Up for discussion.

My Character: Lulu

Nerdy girl helps tutor the "bad boy" and find they have a lot in common. He tries to make things sexual, but she's hesitant. Things might get a little forceful. Up for discussion.

My Character: Marlie

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back