Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
I want to do a story about a foreign exchange
Student. I'm thinking an Asian who ends up at a house where the father soon teaches her to be his pet. Im lookin for that inner turmoils that rises from her
Cultural training in a male dominated society an the father, and the conflict that arises as she also becomes unpowered by her US schooling. Not sure how to play it out precisely but I feel the sub battlin the Dom could be fun. Ladies of Lit. PM me of your interested

All three roles are filled now. Thanks to everyone who responded.

I have three new thread ideas that I need writers for if anyone is interested. Fair warning, all three of the ideas involve incest:

1. Niece/Aunt - Ever since the day seven years ago when Emmy accidentally saw her supposedly straight aunt having sex with another woman she'd been unable to forget about it. Emmy had never told anyone what she saw that day, nor had she and her aunt ever spoken about it, even though Emmy was sure that her aunt had seen her standing there at the window. A year after it had happened her aunt had divorced her husband and moved to New York. They'd talked a few times on the phone when her aunt had called to talk to Emmy's dad, her brother, and they were friends on Facebook, but other than that, they'd had no contact. Now Emmy is 21 and has just recently moved to New York herself. She planned on trying to get in contact with her aunt once she got settled in, but what she didn't expect was to run into her aunt at a night club her first week in the city.

Emmy - http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc402/w0nder4/Emmy3.jpg

2. Brother/Sister - Tess was ready for her life of fame and fortune to begin, unfortunately she wasn't famous or wealthy. She had spent years learning from her role models, Kim Kardashian and Paris Hilton, but things just weren't working out the way she wanted. She knew fashion inside and out, she was popular, and of course, she was beautiful. But if she ever wanted to be anybody she needed to be able to go to the right parties and the right restaurants and she needed to be able to buy the right clothes and handbags...the right shoes, for god's sake! She'd considered trying to find an older man who had money, but if there was one thing she'd learned from Kim and Paris, you couldn't trust men not to record you having sex and then sell the tape to someone. And unfortunately, most of the rich men she had met weren't willing to give up much if she wasn't willing to put out. Why couldn't her parents be rich? Of course, her older brother did just get a new job and from the few snatches of conversation she'd overheard, he was making serious bank now. Maybe she could find a way to convince him to loan her some money...

Tess - http://i1210.photobucket.com/albums/cc402/w0nder4/Kate-Upton-nude-1.jpg

3. Granddaughter/Grandfather - Josie is spending the summer with her grandfather and she's not particularly happy about it. Not that she doesn't love her grandfather, she does, very much, but she was hoping to spend the summer in Europe with her mom or at least at home getting ready for her first semester of college. Unfortunately, her mom said she was going to be too busy on her Europe trip to babysit and she didn't trust Josie by herself at home for two months. Josie couldn't really blame her for that, she'd certainly given her mom reasons not to trust her. But it still wasn't fair. A whole summer with only her grandfather for company. Her grandfather lived in the middle of nowhere. He didn't even have an internet connection. Well, if anyone could find a way to have a little fun, it was Josie.

Josie - http://hostmynudepics.com/viewer.php?file=25970595323776425826.jpg

Please PM me if you are interested in one of these stories. Also, and I know this is the part where I'm going to sound like a total bitch, I'm a little picky when it comes to grammar. Not that it has to be perfect. Mine certainly isn't, but I do know the difference between 1st person and 3rd person and I don't switch back and forth between the two in the same post. Nor do I switch between present tense and past tense throughout my posts. Okay, sorry, couple of pet peeves there. :):):)

Last edited:
On the Ferry

Hello everyone.
So I have to take a ferry as part of my commute pretty regularly and I often wonder about the relationships that could potentially unfold during a crossing. The trip takes about 40-45mins. I'm kind of thinking about the interplay between a man and a woman, perhaps a young executive type who knows what she wants and how to get it from any man, but your role ought to be totally up to you. I would be the guy who's eyes linger on you over the top of my morning paper, It could be about the looks, the outfits, the flirting, the mental games, the interplay and eventually the sex that happens between these two strangers who met on a ferry, and perhaps never see each other anywhere else (or maybe eventually they do!).

Let me know your thoughts and if you are interested in laying out more of a scene. I put a high value on literacy as well as scene and character development. It's not just about the sex---the grammar is important too---but so is the sex! I try to post at least paragraph length entries as often as I can. Usually this is daily, though I travel for work, and am sometimes away from a computer for several days at a time--but I will try to give fair warning.

All the best, Salty Sailor

I am looking for a female writer who is 40+ or doesn't mind playing an age 40+. The idea would be modern, and my role would be a professional in his late twenties who just had been left by his fiancee of three years. He had had a one time affair with his teacher when he was eighteen. The teacher would be played by you whose husband just died, and the two meet again at the ten year class reunion.

I like to write third person and be very detailed. I also appreciate correct grammar. Check the threads in my sig for my writing style.

PM if interested.

Last edited:
I really want to do a thread between myself and a college professor or highschool teacher - that or a sports coach. NOT something "wham bam thank you ma'am" I want something thorough and long lasting, something that leads up to it with a long tease and story. Please PM me if interested. :)

Librarian

The idea currently bouncing around my brain is that of a of a sexy female librarian and a college freshman.

She's older,but not sure by how much. Perhaps she's a graduate or PhD student working part time while finishing her degree. Perhaps she's a full time employee in her 30s or 40s.

She's stunningly curvaceous, though she favors outfits that subtly de-emphasize her voluptuous body. Dressing like a sex pot would be frowned upon at work, so she dresses so as to merely hint at the true nature. Her long hair is typically worn up in a "serious" bun. She favors pencil skirts and modest heels. Her makeup is understated, though occasionally she wears lipstick or nail polish that seems slightly too red for a demure librarian. She even wears a pair of half-moon reading glasses on a chain around her neck; however, the lenses are just plain glass because she only wears them for appearance's sake.

She's sexually aggressive, which is in part why she has the occasional dalliance with an underclassmen. Their eagerness makes them easy to control and she prefers to call the shots in these little affairs. She likes to let loose and experiment, maybe even liking some pain with her pleasure, so she finds it comforting to do so when she knows she has the upper hand.

She is not looking for anything long term. If single, she pursues more respectable men with careers, but occasionally likes to exercise her personal fetishes with a young boy toy. Perhaps she is already married, maybe with a small child; while fond of her husband as a father and provider, she occasionally likes to sow some wild oats with a virile college boy.

~~~~~~~~

Anywise, that is the general outline of the character I have in mind. If you are a female author interested in writing such a role, PM me and we can discuss ideas.

A few cautions, though. I tend to write long, detailed posts with typically days between posts. I try to be fairly grammatical and so should my co-author. I don't do stories via instant messenger or email.

Look forward to hearing from you.

Still looking

Looking for a female RP partner. Thinking along the lines of a lonely housewife meets a stranger who helps her live out her deep hidden fantasys. He's a rich handsome man who can supply her with everything she needs to bring her out of her shell. Maybe she starts out doing some housework for him just so she can get out of her own house and things develop. Maybe he spots her at a coffee shop and decides to "target" her. PM me if interested and have ideas.

I am looking to start a thread involving two female writers working together to take there prey. That prey being myself, or possibly I could be the hunter if you so choose.

Possible scenerio,
Two vampires are being hunted by a hunter that wants to clean the city up. So the two vampires decide to toy with the hunter cause they find him so interesting, and they try to capture him to have there way with him.

Or

One hunter captures both vampires and tortures them for his own amusement and finds himself falling for them.

Or

Two demon women summoned are going out of control and a exorcist/mage is brought to try and send them back to where they came from or destroy them. Same set up, demons might want to seduce and toy with or find something they like in him like his mana or maybe just plain fall for him.

Let me know via PM if you are interested, can give more detail, have a few other ideas for two women stories as well

Ideas

I have a few ideas for some role plays that are based around either books, eras in time, and some sci fi.

The first is of an unlikely situation between a woman who has just moved out to Arizona and bought a house that everyone thinks is haunted. Well, the young woman who, teaches at a local high school, doesn't believe in ghosts, but this is a ghost. The ghost is a guy who was murdered back in the early 1900s. He finds the woman interesting, and shows himself. Trying to keep this very strange situation out of her mind, the woman tries to go about her life. She starts seeing a fellow colleague. But every night, he's there, causing rifts in this new relationship. He talks to her, and finally, she gives in. He's been translucent for 100 years, but all of a sudden he can touch her. He can't walk through walls anymore. He's opaque, only to her though.

The second one is a non-concent piece where a woman is a professor's assistant who gets in way over her head with her professor. It starts off with blackmail and lies but goes almost into a sub/dom situation, which leads into a ring of sexual favors for debts the professor owes to others.

The third is sci fi world with class systems and different species. Honestly if someone has something to this, I'd be more than willing to jump in. It's almost a secretive love between two species who are of different class systems. They must dodge many different obstacles to be together.

Shoot me a pm if you are interested or if you haven something you think I'd be into. I'm a very open woman to suggestions.

SUper sex

I cant help but wonder, if a girl had super speed, would she give the best head in the world?

Could elasta girl take a monster fuck from the hulk?

I'm curious to finds a lady of lit to tease out an idea to take advantage of superpowers that may make for an interesting sex story, not to mention the fun of super heroedom

anyway if there are any ladies of lit interested shoot me a PM and we can work out a story line

So, OK, I've been watching a lot of wedding shows (don't ask me why) and this brought up an idea that another writer and I were talking about a long time ago, anyway...

It's the day of the wedding... the bride is ready and waiting in her little room of the church, eagerly awaiting for the time to march down the isle...
The priest forces himself on her, takes her virginity from her before her husband... of course, she can't tell anyone and in the end, she doesn't enjoy the first 'night' with her new husband...but who is she going to confess to?
----she goes back to the church she was married in and something between herself and the priest arises...something dark...

So...that's the gist of it all, details are to be worked out more in PM between myself and my potential co-writer...

of course this is a dark tale, which plays on religion, non-consent, rape, and the such...if you're not comfortable with that, then don't PM me...

IF you are, then please, send me a PM and let's discuss more... :D

Definitely looking to start at least 1-2 more threads, at least one of them being of a non-consent nature - BDSM aspects - not strangers, but some type of relationship between the two before the non-consent or rough aspects of the relationship start.

Also looking to start a new brother/little sister thread. Right now I don't have any of them going on and it's been a while :p One aspect I was thinking of was a fantasy that I've had which involves being caught getting off with the hot tub jets (yes, yes I know...) and I thought that could be a different element to start on than a lot of the typical "incest" threads.

Anyway, if we've written before and/or you're a competent, detailed writer, please PM me about either of these - or any other ideas you have

I'm looking for someone to help me out with two roleplay ideas. Please PM me if you're interested:

1.) An engaged woman goes with her fiance to meet his parents for the first time. When she meets his father, both instantly recognize each other. The woman and the father once had an affair about three years prior to the woman dating her fiance. During the week visit, both the father and young woman try to deny the desires in them. They both eventually give into it and start their secret affair again.

2.) A woman is asked by her parents to help their neighbor for a few weeks. The neighbor, newly divorced and newly moved in, is in need of a few maid-ly services.

I don't want these rp ideas to just be a quickie and that's it. I hope to find a partner to develop the story/stories more.

I have been wanting to do a magic based thread. I just can't help bu imagine how much extra magic could bring to sex

I was thinking of a warlocks apprentice. And the use of certain things during rituals

Or ab abduction type thread, set in a magical world. I'm looking for general vanilla type story lies, bu with a magic twist.

I know the idea is not flushed out well, but just think of the fun. I've often thought of how I would abuse a couple of spells in my everyday. Ladies of lit, PM me if your interested

Always looking for new Threads. Please apply women if you have something you would like to do. check my threads or PM me. I always have ideas as based on what you would like to do. Just PM me and let me know if you would like to write.

OK, putting this idea out there again. I've tried it a couple of times, but it's never seemed to really stick for one reason or another.

Basic premise is a young man, played by me, is abducted by a very sadistic couple. From there much of it is open, one version had the female being in training as a sadist, one was a couple of serial torturers, there's plenty of ways to take it from a story perspective. If anyone is interested drop me a PM and we'll see if we can something going.

Looking to see if any ladies out there want to start a RP that's different.
Mostly non human partners, monsters, tentacles, robots, plants, ect.
Really it could just be brainstorming some ideas too.
Anything from dark and twisted to loving and romantic.
If any ladies want to talk about this or more themes/ideas that don't fit the normal drop me a PM!

A Dominant Male

I love the idea of playing a dominant male for a submissive female by first making her submissive using sexual torture by denial. I wish I could explain this better using a story I have written, but unfortunately the story is under review by the editors at the moment.

The more real, the more enjoyable for me and the more I can make it enjoyable for the woman at the other end. I am an avid poet and writer, with a secret crush on erotica - writing more than reading. So, I promise I will try to make less mistakes on average :)

Interested women / girls, please PM me to discuss some ideas.

I'm looking for a female that can play a submissive selkie.
Here is the story for anyone interested.

A man finds a selkie turning into her human form. He takes the sealskin that the selkie left behind, giving the selkie a submissive behaviour. The selkie then followed him everywhere he went and now obeyed any command the man gave him. He doesnt know this of course until later. Adter learning more about selkie, He learns the magic that changes selkies form woman to seal and vice versa can also change the selkies looks and personality anyway he wanted.

Please IM or reply if interested

I want to do a Xena thread.

No, really.
I do.
Stop looking at me like that.

Ohhhh some open minded gal willing to play ancient Greece semi-humorous fun with me, please PM.

(Preferably WITHOUT the laughter. :p )

Last edited:
02sd.jpg

or what about this one?!?
any ideas out there --- please?? ;)

This one struck a little inspiration:

After the volleyball game was won and she had showered, the young lady returned to her math class room to complete the problem the instructor had placed on the chalk board as a challenge to his students.
She was tired of the constant teasing that the instructor gave her about just being an average student athlete.
While she is finishing the problem the instructor wanders in to grab his paper work and notices her hot body as well as the correct answer she is writing. She hears him come in but pretends not to notice as she begins to tease him with some stretching. The professor is both mentally and physically aroused.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back