Seeking RPers & Inspiration 2012

Status
Not open for further replies.
Greetings,

I'm currently looking to start up a few threads based on either Dungeons and Dragons type fantasy or perhaps World of Warcraft. If you are interested check out my older posts to see my style. Looking for description and paragraph length posts.

Here is an example of just who I speak of:

With a throaty purr of laughter Mae Van Duran slammed her fist down upon the flimsy wooden table. A half empty clay tankard bobbed precariously upon its surface from the fierce gesture. The neat rows of gleaming golden coins scattered across the table as well, though Mae didn’t seem to mind. Gleefully she meticulously restacked the coins one by one, admiring the way each one shone in the hearth light.

“What a haul;” She commented to herself as she held aloft the last gold coin clenched between her thumb and index finger. A coy smile began to spread over her oh so kissable lips as she added the last coin to the pile. Shimmering orbs of piercing jade looked out from underneath silken bangs of crimson. The rest of her hair was kept cropped short, lest it be snatched up in melee. Her features were both striking and achingly beautiful. An elegantly arched neck lead down to a voluptuous and ravishing figure, taut and toned from a life of battle. Her more than ample breasts were held captive by a bluish-silver breastplate, no doubt made of mithral, exquisitely crafted and polished to a gleaming sheen. A cape of deep verdant green lay draped over her proud shoulders, a vivid contrast to her shocking red hair. Resting comfortably against the table at her side was a massive battle axe, its wooden haft wrapped in blacken leather and double headed axe blade gleaming with intricate runes. Mae sat with one leg crossed over the other, those long and toned legs clad in a pair of skin tight black leather breeches. A pair of dusty brown, calf high boots completed her rugged warrior’s outfit. She seemed out of place in such a dirty and filthy inn, her clothing too clean and her posture too straight. Perhaps she could have been mistaken for a noble…that is unless she opened her mouth.

“Hey lard ass! Another round here!” She called out to the bartender in a rather impertinent tone. Her gaze flared briefly in the fat bartender’s direction. He knew better than to retort, or even spit in her ale. Mae was far from type to throw around insults without backing it up with fist or steel.

Obviously any threads/ideas would be of high fantasy in nature. I'm looking to get Mae in some trouble, have adventures, and bed several handsome men (or beautiful women) across the land.
See my original post for my likes/dislikes, etc if you are interested: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost.php?p=32921395&postcount=827
Description and original ideas are the key! If you are interested shoot me a PM and we will discuss it further.

I'm looking for both Females and Males to join a thread/game set on this site. You ever thought when you watch a horror film you would be the last person left standing. Now is your chance to prove it.

You get to create your own character and may link your character to another in the story as Boyfriend/Girlfriend Brother/sister.

The story is based on halloween night a group (small or large) head to a halloween party in a run down house.

During the night they get up to all the normal things horny young adults do. However locked away in the basement is demonic evil forces looking to take control and the lives of the party goers above.

Your goal is to live through to sun rise but it's not going to be easy. I will decide on the first person to be taken is.

Now for the catch if you are the one possessed by a demon you have to transfer demons to other hosts. This can be done through mouth to mouth or kissing, during sex, through blood or from a bite.

The person that is possessed will only be known by them and me as i will send them a private message telling them.

when that person goes to infect someone they need to send me a private message as to how they will do it.

Once more people are infected i will send a message to all infected saying who is and who is left to turn.

Now for the helpless young victims i mean young people at the party i will give you hints and ideas to work out who is infected. Maybe you may even learn of a way to tell if someone is infected.

For the last person left standing will recieve the house of horrors winner tag.

Please do Private message me with your character bio. Thanks.

Roommates

I'm reposting this as I think it is a worthwhile avenue to explore. I had started this idea with someone else whom I haven't heard from in some time. You can link to the thread here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=801875 Check it out and let me know if you are interested. If you feel like you can take this in a different or better direction, then by all means send me a message.

Original post as follows.

I am looking for a woman to do a realistic and detailed roleplay of an affair, but really there are several directions this could go including the possibility for group play. You have moved in with my wife and I after losing your job. Despite looking, no new jobs appear on the horizon. It is unknown how long you will be living with us, but we don't mind too much have an old college friend of my wife's crashing at our house for a time. This is how I imagine the opening scene.

You lay awake, as you do every night it seems, in our spare bedroom where you have been living since losing your job last fall. And like you do every night you listen to me and my wife fucking in the next room, her calling out and moaning loudly in the height of her pleasure and orgasm. You massage your pussy and finger your clit, gasping quietly in your own realm of pleasure. After a while, the sounds die away as does your own enjoyment of the moment and you slowly stop your ministrations.
Unable to sleep afterwards, I get up and not thinking I head to the kitchen naked. There I pour myself a scotch and head back to the livingroom where I drop onto the couch and pick up the magazine I had been reading earlier in the evening, sipping at my drink.
Soon I look up to notice you standing in the door to your room, leading against the jam in your robe. Our eyes meet momentarily before yours wander down my naked body. Taking a few steps you bent down in front of me, offering a brief but excellent view of your braless cleavage as you take my glass. Then in one smooth motion you stand upright and tip back the glass, swallowing the last of the drink in one gulp.

I've had several thoughts resting on my mind and no one to really get into play with. I've kind of stolen some from threads I've started. Go down the list and PM me or PM with your own ideas and we can roll from there.

-A prison setting where either another female inmate goes to own me or a male guard trades supplies for sex.

-A futuristic setting in which I'm an "entertainer" for various peoples in a club.
(My nephew showed me that Mass Effect stuff, brought Auntie K's inner geek)

-A convent or religious retreat.

As always I expect to play the submissive or enslaved, male or female I love everyone.

Idea:

Two best friends (male and female) end up sleeping together and so the story would pick up from the day after OR possible, just the next morning when they realize what happened...

I need someone to play the male friend:

What's needed:
character development
detailed paragraphs
story building

Send me a PM if you want to hash this idea out more in detail.

:heart: Zy

To be honest i have Only a few ideas right now but nothing set in stone But! I do want to do some fantasy rps it doesnt matter how wild the idea or how vague we can make it work. Also! I love doing anime based fan rps also romance is kinda my best background but 1 can branch out so dont forget dear old Elf ~waves~

My RP Info
Post length: Normally 2-3 paras some times more
Best genres for me: Romance and Fantasy
When I'm available: almost all the time(unless really busy rl)

Bump Anyone with any ideas?

A return to Literotica

Howdy,

I am a 24 year old male and I have been frequenting lit for some time now. I check the pages usually once a day. I am looking to get back into srp and I am looking to start at least one other game. Currently there are a few interest i have; some old and some brand new. I will throw some out there and see who bites.

My rp preferences are heterosexual, with a little F/F in the mix. I enjoy playing a dom, who is especially manipulative of his property. I can play submissive as well. Few limits on my end; no incest or furries.

I look for partner who enjoy detailed writing and story plots; I am always open to ideas and will gladly work with whom I am playing with. My schedule can be a little hectic but it is about to open up again soon. I rp at nights around 6-10 pm.

Besides from that I will post some of my favorite games I like. Hope you see something you like, hit me up if your interested or if you wanna chat.

Angels and Devils - If you look through some of my old stuff you may see a pattern. The angel being slowly seduced and changed by a devil is a personal favorite. I am always looking for another angel to tempt. No real plot in mind just concept so far.

Sci Fi/ Mass Effect - Being a fan of the series it has sparked some creativity in the sci fi worlds. I like the idea of a deep space seedy underworld and two people that meet and survive together. At first the two characters are trying to get the better of the other but soon a mutual goal pushes them to limits they never knew. May need to iron out some detail but I like the concept.

Vampire- I have a character I have been rping with for sometime now; and there is never a bad time for a good vampire rp.

Please take a look at my previous work and let me know what you think. I am always looking for good criticism and comments.

Truth is Silver, but Lies are Golden

What Lies Beneath Her Lies

Hiding Behind Technology

Hey guys, Smiley here. I'm looking to re-start these old, dead threads. I really liked writing all three of these original ideas, just had no good, willing partner to write them with. They either ditched me, gave up on the thread, or simply disappeared. So who's looking to change that?

You can find the original threads above, just send a pm my way if you're interested with the Story Title as your subject, and then you can either discuss ideas/plot/your char with me, or give me a sample of your starting post? Thanks! :)

Positions have been filled for the threads Truth is Silver... and Hiding. However, I am still looking for a partner for What Lies Beneath Her Lies. I really liked this thread, the mysteria of it all, the "undercover" feeling, just the idea in general was very exciting for me. To make up for lost time, while the other person knows you, but has no clue who you really are.

If you haven't looked over the thread, I've probably confused you..I apologize. But if you're interested, take a look over it or not, but do let me know! I wanna re-open this thread :)

Still bored on Sunday!!! Let me know!!

I'm bored this evening ...anyone want to write a short SRP?

Idea:

Two best friends (male and female) end up sleeping together and so the story would pick up from the day after OR possible, just the next morning when they realize what happened...

I need someone to play the male friend:

What's needed:
character development
detailed paragraphs
story building

Send me a PM if you want to hash this idea out more in detail.

:heart: Zy

Last edited:
Bumping and adding to this.

I've had several thoughts resting on my mind and no one to really get into play with. I've kind of stolen some from threads I've started. Go down the list and PM me or PM with your own ideas and we can roll from there.

-A prison setting where either another female inmate goes to own me or a male guard trades supplies for sex.

-A futuristic setting in which I'm an "entertainer" for various peoples in a club.
(My nephew showed me that Mass Effect stuff, brought Auntie K's inner geek)

-A convent or religious retreat.

As always I expect to play the submissive or enslaved, male or female I love everyone.

-Now, The Starz show "Spartacus", it's rather brutal for my taste. However some of my co-workers got me to watch it and the sex, oh my GOD! It'd be heaven.

-A play on a thread that dead panned through technical issues, PM me for details.

Looking for someone to rp with. I am open to ideas. I prefer there being a story and it not revolving around the sex. I prefer to write erotica. If you have any ideas please feel free to message me and look at my previous work thank you.

So, after being away from this site for a while, I'm back. Of course I forgot my user name, now here is my new one.

I'm looking to write any thing and every thing.

Let me know by Private message! I can answer rather quickly, so that's a plus, at least I think so, lol.

Looking for a female partner for a succubus RP. Perhaps it starts in the dream world and goes further from there, or it's a summoning gone wrong (or right). I'm open to suggestions and have a few of my own if you'd like. I'm not fixated on the details so much and like to leave freedom for interpretation on your own part. If you have a setup in mind, great! If not, we can work one out together.

The succubus/demoness/etc can be played however you like, submissive, dominant, sly, teasing, coy, eager, haughty, etc.

PM if you're interested. Good grammar, spelling and punctuation is a must.

While I'm not the kind of writer who can type pages upon pages of text (as much as I'd like to be sometimes), I am definitely not a one-liner and will do my best to write posts of a decent length, and hopefully I can find someone compatible.

Hi,

I'm new to forums, but not new to writing or role-playing. I'm a guy looking for a female partner to role-play with. I'm pretty open to most ideas, except anything related to incest. I prefer a story to meaningless sex, and respectable grammar and length in replies would definitely be a plus.

Let me know if you're interested. Thanks

Well, I have 2 story ideas:

1. Kidnapping my boyfriend who I know is going to break up with me so I need to convince him of why he needs to stay with me. A rekindle of love and trust, perhaps my character cheated too many times? Maybe he cheated too many times? It's pretty much an open ended story. PM me for more details.

2. At 20 years old, Jacqueline, aka Jackie, returns home to her father's ranch where she's torn about selling the place or keeping it. Another open ended story, many places to take us. PM me for more details.

Oh, I'm sure I'll have more ideas out there OR if you have an idea, please let me know via PM.

Thanks a bunch!

OK, both of these stories are taken, thank you for those who have written to me!! :rose:

Last edited:
I have a new Idea for a thread. As always I have a few requirements from my SRP partners.

-Must post at least 3 paragraphs. You can post more, but not less. Also one sentence, space, and another sentence, does not count as a paragraph. Seriously if you cannot write detailed posts please do not start a thread with me.
-help develop the plot and move it along (do not repost what I have just written. easy way to piss me off)
-do NOT god mode me (do not post as me, unless it's common sense. ex. Rob slapped Gina making her head turn to the side (good) Rob slapped Gina who began whimpering and kissing his feet so he wouldn't hit her again (bad - b/c I usually play strong willed women and a slap isn't going to turn her into mush that easily. sorry)

Are those acceptable? You can handle that? Alright go ahead and continue on.

Usually I play strong yet submissive women. I'm gonna try my first ever switch. I want to be the Strong Mistress and am looking for a submissive to have fun with. I'm looking for a male and I don't want an obedient do as your told walk on me dude. I'm hoping he'll be strong willed, but must do as I say. Doesn't make sense does it. Let me explain.

My character is a very wealthy Businesswoman with ties to just about anything. Not all legal. You were captured, or gave yourself up, or whatever I don't care, but you are now a slave. You have been trained in the proper ways to address your Mistress (yes mistress), to not ever attack or harm her, etc. (we can get into more rules if you need them). You are going to be given to me as a gift. That's it. Easy Peasy thread. A mistress and her slave.

If you have more ideas or something else you want to add to this than I'm all ears. Remember the weirder the more likely I'm going to be into it.

im new to this site and very very open to any fantasy or roleplay you have, there is no limits. looking for a female and private message xx

Hi there,

I'm Arianna, I have recently turned eighteen and I am looking for some men or women to roleplay with.

I'm 5"4 (ish) a redhead, I'm fairly pale, slim and 34B.

Things you should know if you roleplay with me.. I'm submissive so I want a dominant partner, though I can be a complete brat at times so I need someone who can handle me... I'm pretty open minded and down for just about anything that you can think of doing.. I'm quite into force or playing the 'innocent girl' but not always

I love to play the brother/sister roles, but I'm up for anything

So if you have idea's and would like to roleplay with me send a pm...

Well I'm bored so I thought I'd see if anyone was up for a roleplay.

I have a couple of ideas.

Your a king from a faraway country, I'm a young innocent virgin who is brought to you and given as a gift... And we'll take it from there..

Or perhaps you could be a kidnapper and I'll be the victim.

Or a brother sister role is always fun.. Maybe we could do one set in the 1800"s or possibly even earlier.

But all men who want to roleplay have to be dominant and it isn't purely sex.. Check out my link!

Looking for two women

This is my first attempt at role playing, and it you don’t mind role paying with someone new.
The story I have in mind requires two women, a mother and a daughter. I’ll let you know more about it if any you ladies here are interested.
PM me.

Hi, I'm looking for a really good brother and sister roleplay. Any female takers to play the sister? I haven't decided on a scenario or setting for them, so hopefully we could work something out together. Possibly modern day setting, possibly an older setting like Roman times incest. Pictures of your character are a bonus, but most importantly plenty of detail, description, build up, tension before all the hot, steamy sex.

Hello there everyone I've recently returned from a very long hiatus but had to take a short break again to fix some personal problems but everything is now resolved so i will be on more often now. During my short return i started two RP's that i really enjoyed but they've both disappeared and i really liked them both so i was wondering if anyone was interested in doing something similar.

The first was sort of an abusive dominant friend and his best friend a girl thats been with him through alot and stuck around no matter how abusive he is with her.

And the other is a post apocalyptic time. It's about a group of people fighting to survive and for whatever reason something happens to the other people in the two main characters group.

Those are just some ideas i really liked but I'm always open for new ideas. Some roles i really like are. Brother and sister or just any kind of family relations, dom/sub, fantasy to a certain level, and like i said im always open for any new ideas so please feel free to pm me if you have any ideas you would like to try :)

She is a lawyer but not so successful as men in her circle. She is smart, intelligent... and really sexy woman. But public prosecutors and judges never took her seriously or respected her.

But thoughts of a bright future never left her... She became more sexual with her wardrobe, wearing skimpy blouses and tight skirts to work more often than conservative suits. Many of her blouses were low-cut to reveal more cleavage. Her flirting with men became more frequent. Teasing became the norm.

Her behavior, manners and style was finally “paying off." A dinner with an opposite side's lawyer helped her to win her first case. But every new contract becomes more arduous. She acts witty and charming, sometimes uses her body to be a success. Sometimes passionate sex is the best way out of trouble. And every day she come home to her loving and unsuspecting husband.

Let me know if you're interested and we'll discuss the details.

42 year old married mother of two here. love to roleplay DETAILED scenes but as usual, a good partner is hard to find.

PM me if you are interested.

I like to usually play myself in somewhat realistic scenes. have done blind date, seduction, cheating spouse, some incest (not my fav).

My favorites are bondage, force, blackmail, even rape.

Hey all! Haven't played much lately, but looking to get into a one-on-one or group thread (either is good for me). Here's a few quick tidbits to think on. PM me if you're interested in any of these and we can elaborate. Later y'all!!!

1-Fan fiction stories (LOVE these)
2-Family
3-Cash for sex
4-Younger girl/Married friends dad

I suddenly had a few ideas pop into my head over the last few days and I thought I'd put them up here to see if anyone wanted to play with me.

1) A prisoner escapes from jail at the same time a young girl is traveling up to visit some family. When the girls stops at a empty gas station, the prisoner not only found a ride farther away from the jail, but also a nice little treat.

2) A girl is sacricifed to the devil or ((some demon, your choise)) on her 18th birthday

3) On the way to a halloween party, a women, dressed as little red, car breaks down, leaving her stranded in the middle of no where, surrounded by woods. When she gets out to search for help, she meets her wolf.

4) The neighborohood slut/tease meets the new family across the streets. When she starts teasing the husband, he teachers her how a cocktease should be treated.

Pm me if your interested or you want to ask about them.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back