Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

looking for a male writer to come up with a thread looking for detailed and more then one paragraph in a post in my threads i normal play the shy innocent younger girl i am also a hopless romantic so i put that into my threads please pmso we can talk about some ideas

Last edited:
Our new Master

I am looking for one or two female character to play mom and Lisa. Lustytiger200 will be playing the young new master. According to him, there will be lesbian action and incest of course. Check out the opening below and drop me a message if interested.

"Master, master. Please do not leave us. Where should I go without you?" I sob at his dying bed. He is a great man, a great master and to be more exact, he is my father. Mom was his pleasure slave, his favorite slave since the age of 18 and as the result, I was the product of their love affair. Our mistress could not take me as her children and I was brought up as a slave girl along with my mom.

I remember the day when I come to adulthood and Master Steve call me in. He is a very loving man and I loose my virginity to him. It was beautiful and heart throbbing when he enters mom before my eyes and he did the same to me minutes later. I suddenly feel grown up and become a whole woman.

Now at his dying bed, he spoke to us. "I am dying soon and I beg you girls to serve my only son Matt. He is in the Navy and if I ever leave before he reached home, welcome him. He must be very bad, loosing his mother 8 months ago and I am leaving him now. I beg you girls not to raise his anger."

Mom and Lia are kneeling beside me waiting for his further instruction if any before he dies.

It feels like eons since I was last here, but I would love to set up some new threads.

I'm female, but I write both genders and almost prefer to play the male.

I like a little bit of story with my smut, but length of post isn't as important to me as the quality.

I do not have any current wants in particular, but I always have and always will enjoy re-writing the Beauty and the Beast story and I'm fascinated with mermaids and selkies and will gladly play those. Old West is fun and interesting as are existing superheroes (I'm familiar with DC and Marvel) or those of our own making. I'm also happy to play scenarios from every day life- college experiences, office shenanigans, home life, etc.

If you have an idea, please let me know in a PM, and if you don't and you're still interested in writing with me, I'd be happy to plot with you and figure something out!

:heart:

Looking for interested partners to write with my latest creations, The Savage Sisters, which can be found in my character and idea dump here. Writer gender irrelevant, write what you are comfortable with, most sisters are bi-sexual with a heavy lean towards female. Take a look at my SRP and past threads if you want to get a better idea of my likes, dislikes, and writing style. I like to write in long posts with a lot of detail, inner monologue, and multiple characters, so please take that into account as I am looking for the same from any writing partners.

I'm looking for some mundane slice of life kinda scenarios for them. The sisters are different, with their own personalities, quirks, flaws and personal issues. I do have some ideas which I'd be glad to discuss with anyone who's interested. It's a given that the sisters will interact with one another at some point in a story, either as side characters or primary ones. I enjoy writing multiple characters at once so that's never a problem, as long as what I get back in return is of equal effort.

So if there's any interest send me a PM. I'll be glad to discuss characters further, answer any questions and see where we can go from there.

Name: Daddy rents his whores

Characters: daddy who is the daddy, mother who leaves her husband, mia 18 year old daughter and hillary, 23 year old daughter.

Plot: it's a proper daddy daughter kinky incest theme when the mother ends the relationship and retains the house. Daddy leaves the house and take his two daughters on the road. He only has a trailer caravan on him so within weeks, he begins to train the older girl so she could go out at nights and fuck people and make money. Daddy keeps the younger one in his trailer for his own pleasure (we could add toilet play. I absolutely love watersports.) Mia loves to please daddy and that is her world, full of her teddy bears and daddy's cock. Meanwhile Hillary is gathering cash fucking people. Sometimes she gets beat up and come home with a black eye but cash. Soon, she finds out that she likes to be beat up and stuff so she pushes her limits and charges more money too cuz she knows that this world is full of sick men who like to beat up women (throw in a bit of misogyny and we're set).

Seeking: a female writer who likes to play as a daughter with the above kinks. They include watersports, anal, face fucking, verbal abuse, dirty talking, gangbangs, creampies, birth control, face slapping, misogyny and daddy daughter fluff. I write in third person and atleast two paragraphs :)

1x1 Roleplay

Seeking male or female for a one on one role play or two, or more. Not got many ideas of any substance right now but I'm sure we could concoct something together if you decide I'm right for you.

There are a couple of things I should note I favour the dark and twisted and evil tone of roleplay often involving elements of bdsm in varying degrees. Additionally I am much more versed in playing a submissive character or the victim depending on the story so please bear this in mind when answering as I am prone to not roleplay the other way round as I find it impossible to keep up the correct general sense of characters that are dominant.

Thank you for your time reading this and hope to hear soon. If you want to check out the links in my signature before contacting me to find out more bout me feel free.

I'm back and looking to start a new thread. Some ideas:

1. The End - a post apocalyptic tale of a man and me, trying to get to a safe place from middle America, over the mountains and to a safe place near the sea. I'm your friend's daughter and you've known me since I was young. Now, your friend didn't survive and neither did your family...it's just us, life is hell, and we fight and, ultimately, fuck, our way to civilization.

2. The Diva - I'm a young singer, new to fame....you are her producer, director, tour manager, label executive, whatever, who is much older and has bad intentions. I'm much younger than you and it's clear that if I want to continue to live this new, exciting life, then I keep you happy, no matter what.

3. The Beach House - this is Entourage, but crossed with Girls. I'm a marketing exec turned manager of my friend, who is a new to fame movie actress. She and I live together with our other friends, a waitress, and a girl who just hangs on to our lifestyle. You are a regular in our circle, who knew us before fame when you bartender nearby. You have a thing for my friend, but aren't above having me until you can have her. We have an on again/off again thing....mostly centered around sex and Hollywood.

Detailed writers, third person writing only. Longer posts please. PM me if interested.

Looking to sink my teeth into a few more SRPs. I had a few partners, but a couple of them have stopped responding to our threads...

I don't have anything in particular in mind at the moment, so feel free to shoot me some ideas over PM and we can see if we can get something going.

:kiss:

Last edited:
Fantasy Forgotten Realms

I'm back! After two years of hiatus I've returned to the world of online SRP. I've been playing D&D 5e for the past year with a weekly group and would love to do a SRP in the same world of Faerun of the Forgotten Realms. If anyone is familiar with the world and would like to play with me shoot me a pm. I'm open to other role plays as well to get the ball rolling, send me your ideas if you think we'd be good partners.

Last edited:
I have always been batman fan. Love Harley Quinn anyone wanna play a thread like that. Would welcome both female and male characters for heroes and super villains on Gotham. Pm me if interested

Pm me if interested

I'm in search for a partner (M or F) for a story of a relationship that develops in a soft way, perhaps playing to my enjoyment of exhibitionism and voyeurism. A partner who loves description is important. I just got done experimenting with a harder BDSM scene and need a change of pace. If you're interested please read my SRP profile and drop me a line and we can work something out.

An Unexpected Reunion Between Father and Daughter.
A Father (Myself) and Daughter (You) are reunited when the daughter and her friends go up to her family beach house to find that her estranged Father is apparently living there. The Father, having not seen his Daughter since going to prison, an act that ostracized him from the family (I don’t have anything planned for the exact nature of the crime) is overjoyed at seeing his Daughter, once he stops admiring how attractive she has become and realizes who she is of course. How the Daughter feels about this is up to you, but a little animosity is always fun to work through. Can be either a romantic story, or if the Father was in for a bit more of an aggressive crime, it could be a more carnal thing.

The Human Heart is Obsolete.
A story set in the not so far future, where an elite cybernetic mercenary goes in to have a new heart installed, only the technician doing the install has eyes on the merc in question, with some very human desires. This can either be a romantic story, where the technician is the same one that has done all the augmentation on the person in question, and during the install and recovery the techs feelings come out somehow, prompting the merc to realise their own desires. Or it can be a much darker tone, the tech slips in some kind of override control and essentially nets themselves a slave that physically cant resist. Which type of story this will be, as well as the genders of the two main characters, is up to you, though I will be playing a male character.

Cam 'Girl' Gets Caught
A girl in her final year of an all girls high school has a secret, and that secret is that she's packing heat under her skirt. The 'Girl' is a futanari, for those unfamiliar with the term, it means they have a penis in addition to the normal equipment you'd expect a woman to be born with down there. This difference has made her quite shy in person, so online is where she goes to express herself and now that she has turned 18, she takes the leap and tries her hand at doing a cam show, with her face obscured of course. Unfortunately for her, she didn't to think to hide some of the things she had in the background of the shot, so someone else from her school figures our who it is and proceeds to use the footage as blackmail to get the girl to do whatever she wants. In this I'd be looking to play the girl, and would be seeking one woman to play the blackmailer, who could be anyone, a fellow student, the librarian, a teacher or the principal, anything you can think of will probably fly with me.

Green and Purple.
No real idea here, I just love the pairing of Beast Boy and Raven from Teen Titans, if you have any idea for a thread and are looking for a partner I am very interested.

My Nemesis is my Neighbor.
A villain discovers the hero they believe to be their nemesis is actually not only living in the same building, they're next door. The villain thinks this is the best news they’ve ever heard, there are so many ways to exploit that knowledge, but will the crush they've had on who they now know to be the hero get in the way? This can go either the romantic route or the blackmail route, either way I think it would be hilarious if the hero was so out of the villains league power wise that they considered the villain an annoyance rather then a nemesis.

In To The Light
A Drow traveler stumbles across another of his race, judging by the look of her shes been out of the Underdark for a day at most, and has very clearly not adapted to the non matriarchal nature of the world she finds herself in. Now he still has some quite valid hate for the women of his kind, but remembers how difficult it was to be new to the surface world, so he decides to be the bigger person and offer his help. This leads to him having to fight the long abandoned instinct of just worshiping the ground she walk on like he had been trained to do, and her still acting like he should definitely doesn't help.

Looking for a female partner who would be interested in starting a futuristic sci-fi story. Still working out some details but my character will be human and you will play a human resembling alien, like different color skin and some alien features.

Still looking.

I'm back and looking to start a new thread. Some ideas:

1. The End - a post apocalyptic tale of a man and me, trying to get to a safe place from middle America, over the mountains and to a safe place near the sea. I'm your friend's daughter and you've known me since I was young. Now, your friend didn't survive and neither did your family...it's just us, life is hell, and we fight and, ultimately, fuck, our way to civilization.

2. The Diva - I'm a young singer, new to fame....you are her producer, director, tour manager, label executive, whatever, who is much older and has bad intentions. I'm much younger than you and it's clear that if I want to continue to live this new, exciting life, then I keep you happy, no matter what.

3. The Beach House - this is Entourage, but crossed with Girls. I'm a marketing exec turned manager of my friend, who is a new to fame movie actress. She and I live together with our other friends, a waitress, and a girl who just hangs on to our lifestyle. You are a regular in our circle, who knew us before fame when you bartender nearby. You have a thing for my friend, but aren't above having me until you can have her. We have an on again/off again thing....mostly centered around sex and Hollywood.

Detailed writers, third person writing only. Longer posts please. PM me if interested.

I have an idea for a thread in need of a female co-author, preferably one with a fondness for multi-paragraph posts and a semblance of grammar.

Idea is still only partially formed, so I am open to suggestions. Basic idea is revenge and humiliation. Years ago, your character was the "It Girl" of your school. Popular, gorgeous, rich, etc. Everybody wished you were their friend/lover/etc.

You, however, were also a bit elitist and not shy about tormenting your lessers. My character was one of your favorite playthings. Worse, you acquired some leverage and used that to blackmail me into doing all manner of obsequious behaviors.

Now years later, the tables have turned. I fled the country and reinvented myself in a foreign land. I'm now rich and powerful.

You, however, have had your fortunes sink. Attracted by the opportunity in my new land, your arrogant father thought he could make a quick buck off the "backward savages" only to lose it all. Facing debtor's prison, he sells off the one asset he has left: his beautiful daughter.

Whereupon I purchase you as an indentured servant. With the tables turned, I look to inflict some humiliation and degradation in revenge.

Not sure where it goes from there. But I'm open to ideas if anyone is interested.

Back