Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Hi everyone!

My name is Bill. I am looking for a role play partner or two to start a few new threads with. The roles that I am into typically involve the character I am playing being corrupted or seduced by the female antagonist. I will put a few of my role ideas below, and if you would like to discuss any of them or something else, please do not hesitate to PM me. Hope to hear from you soon.

Ideas:

1. New Neighbor- A new woman (Single or married) moves in next door to my character and turns his world upside down.

2. The Therapist- My character is an addiction therapist, helping patients tame addictions to drugs, alcohol and even sex. Your character has been forced to get therapy, and creates some chaos for her doctor.

3. The Nanny- My character and his wife hire a new nanny, since they both work demanding jobs. They hire your character, but little did they know that she would turn into a home wrecker that saw my character as a target.

4. Co-Workers

5. The New Student

6. Best friends wife/girlfriend.

Hi.

Am interested in these 4…

1. New Neighbor- A new woman (Single or married) moves in next door to my character and turns his world upside down.
4. Co-Workers
5. The New Student
6. Best friends wife

Can we discuss please?

Thank you and regards.

Back