Seeking RolePlayers, Writers & Inspiration 2017

Looking for female writers

Hi Lit,

I'm new here, but I'm not new to writing. I enjoy detailed story writing and good character development. And of course, sex.

Here are a couple stories that need female co-writers. If any of these pique your interest, please send me a message so we can discuss further. If my stories inspire another idea within you, send me a message anyway, and let's talk!

I usually like to discuss the story and the character that we are respectively envisioning beforehand, and I like to hear people's ideas.

The Love of Hate: A Post Apocalyptic Romance

FIRST POST here: http://forum.literotica.com/showpost...46&postcount=1

In a post apocalyptic world (let's say zombies, an unruly human world with gangs and mob bosses), your character is not to be trifled with. She is a loner, she is strong, and she has an attitude. That's why she's been able to survive. She's also handy with a gun. Why she is the way she is, you can develop that. What's in her past? Why is she so good at surviving in such a horrible world?

My character, too, is a loner. And he hasn't survived by being nice either. He also has a past, but it is undoubtedly different from hers.

He has set up his base, a fortified stronghold in one city block, set with dozens of traps, cameras, and other such mechanisms to keep himself and his supplies safe.

But she's been watching. And she needs some of those supplies to survive. She succeeds in grabbing some (a tremendous feat for most, but not that difficult for her), but as she is escaping back to her base of operations, her safe zone, she is intercepted by a gang. And they haven't seen a woman in a long, long time.

My character sees what's about to happen.

That's just the starter. The story will go on, forces beyond their control bringing the two of them together, as much as they may despise one another, they cannot help but ultimately rely on one another, and eventually, more than just reliance...

Lots of opportunity for character development, multiple sub plots - but ultimately this is about these two characters, exploring them, and their love-hate... relationship.

Half Way Across: A Medieval Space Saga

Prince Argenon has no desire for marriage. As far as he is concerned, it is nothing but an encumbrance. His true desire lies in the stars. He takes to his observatory every night, to peer up into the heavens, using the marvelous device that he must hide from the rest of the world lest they accuse him of magic. It wasn't magic of course. It was the product of a mind freed from the shackles of convention. More than anything, he wanted to learn about those glittering orbs in the sky.

She had been traveling for a month in suspension. When her ship jolted out of light speed with the alert that a planet with life forms had been found, she was woken, and she came out of her suspension chamber gasping for air, scampering towards the bridge despite the computers systems not having had the chance to check her over after the long journey: this was the moment she had been waiting for. Everyone back home would be proven wrong. There was other life in the universe.

She landed her ship in a forest.

He saw the thing descend from the heavens.

And the next moment, he was on his horse, riding out in the night.

He will have so much to learn about the world. But she will have so much to learn about herself. And she would have never known it, if she hadn't crossed half way across the universe.

Hello fellow lit-sters. I'm back after a long break and have a few ideas rolling around in my head. So far they all involve cheating. I am looking for a female writer to help translate these ideas to paper. PM me with which idea you are interested in and where you prefer to write (Thread, PM, or KIK).

1. The one that got away

10 years ago: in college we had a long running FWB relationship. You had a boy friend in another state and I had several short term relationships that never amounted to anything durring that time but we maintained regular hookups on the DL. Because of our lack of commitment and our foundation in friendship we were able to explore our kinks and fantasies extensively (I have some ideas for what these were but want to hear your ideas as well). But in the end it got ugly. You felt guilty about cheating on your boy friend and I was starting to get serious with my current wife. We got in a couple of nasty fights then broke off all contact.

Today: After ten years my marriage has grown stale. I love my wife and our kids but am tired of the suburban lifestyle. Not to mention the vanilla sex life. The only thing that keeps me sane are the memories of the fantasies you and I acted out all those years ago. I often wonder where you are and what you are up to. Then out of the blue I get a friend request online and am shocked to see your face ...

This could go a lot of different directions. I'd love to hear your ideas. That being said it will definitely involve cheating so if you aren't okay with that you have been warned.

2. The Babysitter

This one is pretty straight forward. You babysit my children. You are good with the kids so we hire you regularly. My relationship with my wife is strained at best. At worst ... I'm afraid she is having an affair.

Again this could go a lot of different directions but will involve cheating and an older male with a younger female. It could start out as non consentual on your part but evolve over time into you black mailing me. It could also start out with you being the seducer. I'd love to hear your thoughts.

3. Celebrities

I have a few different ideas. They are a bit darker and will involve non-con and multiple male characters at the same time. You would be

1: Scarlett Johansson from the avenger series (Black Widow) and I would play the Hulk and a few other characters, both hero and villain. To sum it up: everyone knows that Black Widow is the only person able to calm the Hulk down, but what they don't know is how she does it. I'm sure your imagination cam come up with a few ways ...

2: Natalie Portman from Star Wars (Senator Amidala) and I would be Anakin Skywalker. It would be set around the time of the second movie where they are alone on Naboo. Anakin is tired of the senator's teasing and games so he uses the force to get what he wants.

3: Kelly Cuoco from Big Bang Theory (Penny) and I would be Leonard and probably the other guys occasionally. Again my character is tired of yours teasing him so he uses science to get what he wants.

Just a shameless bump.

Also I had another idea pop into my head this morning as I was -ahem- laying in bed.

4. Little Red

But there's a twist ...

Your character would be the little red, and I'll be the big bad huntsman. Once Little Red is caught, what will happen to her? Will he try to domesticate her? There are a lot of possibilities with this one so let me know your thoughts in a pm.

Last edited:
Looking for someone to play my blind date in this thread here: http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?p=88213260#post88213260

What could start of as a lovely little unlikely romance could develop in a number of different ways.

One idea i had was that Daniel (my date) seduces me to get on my good side, to butter me up in order to use me and my coding skills to get her into a top secret place. Daniel could be a master thief, trying to use me to hack into and steal millions from major companies around the world all at once.

Or perhaps it is something less insidious. Coming off a bad relationship with an utter hunk, Daniel decides to take her chances with a less risky guy to the confusion of him and all of her friends. And it can just be a fun and sexy romance thread.

Let me know if you're interested and what ideas you might have for the story.

Seeking a fellow female writer to write 1 of the female roles of a husband-wife-babysitter 3 way. (I already have the male who is writing the husband.)

The story is simple:
  • The wife hires a babysitter so that she and her husband can go out occasionally and rekindle their failing romance.
  • The husband begins an affair with the babysitter instead.
  • And then the wife begins an affair with her as well.
  • Ultimately, there will be a 3 way between them.
  • And that will probably be the end of the story.

There will be times when only 2 of the 3 of us will be writing (when 2 lovers are engaged and the 3rd is not). But during those times when we are writing, we are looking for at least 10 posts a week, otherwise this will take forever!

Good grammar and spell checks. Posts can be short when short is all that is needed to move the story along.

Neither TiredFingers nor I like drawn out sex scenes. So, if you are the type who thinks it takes 20 posts and 5,000 words to describe a fuck, suck, and orgasm, don't bother. We both like the story more than the sex. (Of course, you can always ask him for yourself.)

No one reads these titles, right?

Lovecraftian/Cosmic Horror Role-Play Ideas:

I have always fantasized about a juxtaposition of eroticism and horror. Here are a few ideas:

1: A Town Consumed:
Set in modern day U.S., where your character(s) (1 or more female or effeminate male preferred) were travelling by road on the interstate highway, where their vehicle breaks down due to unknown fault in the engine.
They found themselves stranded in a seemingly abandoned ghost town. Something was very wrong about the vegetation and wild life there--the birds watched them silently, fresh fruits and vegetables grew in long-derelict grocery stores, the golden prairie grass swayed in a nigh-intelligent fashion that suggested conscious communication.
Your characters calls for help, which is promised to arrive in a day or so, and had to spend the night in the odd country, when mutant monsters rose from their hiding places and attack the stranded.

This story could be a good place where you explore relationship between a number of your own characters, while I provide problems for them to solve.
As for the sexual aspect, this story can feature gradual mental corruption, monstrous intercourse or passionate sex between characters who depend on one another (in which case I'm happy to take on the role of a human character)

2. Cosmic Cyst:
You play as an antiquarian/paranormal investigator/superhero in a world with a fantasy setting (including magic, superpower and the like). Again, preferably a female character or highly effeminate male. Your character discover that there is an ancient threat to the cosmos that had been sealed away in an alternate dimension, but this brood of cosmic evil are preparing for resurgence--collecting artifacts and victims from the normal world through temporary portals and pulling them into their realm.

Your character proceeds to investigate the phenomena in person--fighting monstrous minions, diving into the alien realm to save the captives through commandeered portals, and eventually facing off the ultimate evil. (The enemies in the story is not limited to the aliens, there could be traitors in the normal world who ally themselves to the inter-dimensional evil, setting up for more vanilla fights and sex scenes)

Your character may vary in strength and mental fortitude, and depending on your preferences, I will adjust the intensity of the adversary, constructing a story centered around grim-dark realism or strong contrast between innocent good and unfathomable evil, or other things not yet conceived.​

Despite how specific these story ideas might sound, they are in no ways set-in-stone, and I'm always more than happy to discuss changes in major or minor elements to accommodate my co-writers. I also feel like mentioning that precise human anatomy is not required, in case you have such a character in mind. Finally, the I.R.L. sex of the writer is not important, so long as the writing itself is not "gendered" in any impeding manner.

Anyways, thanks for read thus far, and please send me a p.m. for further discussion.

Last edited:
Me and the boys were up to no good, as usual. I had a fight with the wife, when Ronnie called up said he wanted to check out this hot chick of a waitress at Harry's Diner. Evidently, the little cock needed some man help to get up the nerve to ask the woman out. Or something. Me, I wanted to let go of some steam from that cold-hearted bitch, and maybe have a milkshake. I *like* milkshakes. On the ride up, Tom kept ribbing Ronnie about how much time he spent at Harry's Diner to check out the waitress, but didn't have the nerve to ask. You go, Ronnie. We pulled up maybe an hour before closing, and were greeted by -- wow, she's a looker. Why the hell wasn't I here before??

Looking for a female interested in the following idea

I am looking for a female writer interested in writing a gender reversed idea set in ancient Egypt around the time of Cleopatra and Julius Ceaser. I am not asking for my co writer to be a big historical buff only know the general idea of what life was like in that time and willing to research if needed.

The plot is going to revolve around a female Pharaoh much like Cleopatra. She will be a commanding strong figure who has not married yet. She at my partners discretion can either have been ruling for sometime or recently came into rule after stealing the throne back from a bigger brother.

Either way I would play her body guard or her agent. Some one very honorable and part of an old guard dedicated to the Pharaoh. I would work a multitude of roles in various moral areas and eventually catch your interest in a romantic way.

If there any interest please pm me.

Pokemon: Got to Fuck them All!

Looking for one female writer to be a hapless young trainer who finds that the pokemon have some urges she is going to have to deal with. The rival trainers are not much better. Can she find a way to become a pokemon champion?

While this story is intended to have plenty of hot, weird sex, I also wanted it to have some plot to it. There will be a chance for trainer battles. There will be plenty of tongue in cheek humor as well. Check out the first post to get a feel.

http://forum.literotica.com/showthread.php?t=1462485

Last edited:
Looking for a female RP writer.

I'm a ‘ticklephile’ it means “someone, who has an acute interest, or fetish, about tickling or being tickled”. More specifically I'm a "Tickle Top" who enjoys tickling or tormenting a "Tickle bottom".

Currently seeking a fellow female writer to write the role of a female "Tickle bottom". I will play the "Tickle Top" and currently hunting for a "Tickle bottom"

This is a "Tickle Torture" plot. This story is played between a tickle top and a tickle bottom. Imagine a character("Ticle bottom") who is hys·ter·i·cal·ly and fiercely "Ticklish". Someone who is not only drop dead gorgeous to secure the amount of attention her body would receive but also someone who is insanely ticklish. And light strokes and pokes more often than not caused most unwanted duress.

Good grammar and spell checks. Neither TiredFingers nor drawn out sex scenes. So, if you are the type who thinks it takes 20 posts and 5,000 words to describe a fuck, suck, and orgasm, you are what I need. We both like the story more than the sex.

Please inbox me.

Last edited by a moderator:
The Cuckhold (Seeking Male Non-Con Writer)

Hello,

I’m looking for a male role player to explore a husband-wife relationship at a time when women and men were not so equal; I’m looking for someone interested in playing out a punitive wife-rape scenario in some historical context..

I generally imagine the historical timeframe to be colonial/young America and/or contemporary Britain until the roaring twenties. It’s a wide range of years—but I think we can be more specific with time period as we build scene. The couple would be wealthy, my character being wife to some magnate/tycoon/society gentleman (you). Obviously, their marriage has been arranged to maintain wealth in the family. The husband may even love his young-ish wife; though I’ve always imagined the wife’s feelings as more tepid. In fact, I have imagined husband loving the wife even after he discovers that the marriage was not as monetarily beneficial for him as it was for her—the wife’s family of origin, despite having notable assets, has notable debt, which doting husband had been willing to pay off as a token of his love and magnanimity.

Of course, the rub comes when husband discovers wife has a lover—probably of lesser repute. How he discovers the infidelity is up to you (love letters, society gossip that he is somehow able to confirm, etc...). Husband is devastated, heartbroken, embarrassed, angry; after all, he is the cuckhold who has unwittingly showered his cheating wife with gifts, affection, an incredible standard of living, etc., while she has been warming the bed of some nobody. The short of it is husband confronts wife about lover, demands her affection, rapes her as a hollow way of getting back at her, maintaining his self-esteem, setting her straight.

I think an extra pain to this could be that over a year of marriage hasn’t yielded a son to inherit. I could also see wife’s mother (husband’s mother in law) and her barely veiled society climbing and desire for wealth as being a point of contention—it’s likely that husband has been providing for her insatiable desires as a way of pleasing his arms-length wife.

PM me if interested.

Last edited:
Back on the forums after a long hiatus, and looking for some hot RP. Have a few ideas, depending on your mood.

Strip Club -- Female partner. A young woman agrees to go to the strip club with her boyfriend on his birthday... but finds herself far more attracted to the dancers than she expects. And one dancer in particular takes a special interest in her...

Father/Daughter Vacation -- Male partner. A family vacation takes a turn for the startlingly erotic when the father of the family, after a night of enjoying himself in the bar, enters the wrong hotel room and finds himself making love to his adult daughter instead of his wife.

Alien Abduction -- Either gender. You wake up on an alien spaceship, and are approached by one of your abductors. It turns out these creatures feed on human pleasure... and they are determined to milk you for all the pleasure you can give them...

PM me if interested in any of the above.

Need a M or F co-writer

I have an idea that is bit away from my normal tastes but would like to try.

Female character that I would be writing is a celebrity of some sorts she would be based off a totally fake celebrity of some sorts. Just fyi I don't enjoy writing as a real life celebrity or that type of genre. No offense to those that does just not my thing. So my character is famous to some fairly large degree younger say about 27 or 28 which also deviates me from norms as I prefer to write older women. She would be on some hiatus for some reason I haven't totally figured out and traveling alone. Somehow she ends up in the middle of no where and she finds a very small, very secluded town she falls in love with. She decides to take a break away from the hustle and bustle of the entertainment world here in this small town. No one seems to know her and she has gone to some trouble to disguise herself as well as keep a low profile.

She meets an older gentleman or lady and they begin a friendship based off her just being a person and not someone famous. Eventually it turns romantic and she holds on to the little dream of just being a normal person who isn't famous until the other person finds out.

Still working on the details but hoping someone might want to hash out a few things and see if we can make this story happen. Look forward to hearing from you,,,,

Another rp id I have in need of one male

College stud deep in debt and struggling to get by on his looks and sports performance, gets almost to good too be true offer. While till the the lawyer helps him go through it and that its an ironclad contacted. All he has to do is service a rich older woman for a weekend.

How hard can it be? Weekend of staying in nice house, eating on someone's dime and maybe having to have sex couple times. While remember the old saying "its to good to be true".

Stud's life starts to improve once the ink is dry on the contract. Grades jump, extensions for assignments, the works. Streak of good luck like nothing before. When he arrives for his weekend of service for the rich socialite he slowly finds that she deeply believes in the supernatural and that the whole weekend is ritual for the woman.

However the real question is rather is it real or not?

FILLED

Last edited:
Incest RP

Hello Lit!

I'm looking for a female writing partner to start up an incest RP today. I don't have any particular idea in mind; I'd prefer to work it out over PMs first. So if you have an idea, please let me know!

Thanks.

Back