Screw You, Republicans, and Your Stupid, Useless Prayers

Love the song. It’s my walkoff, end the night karaoke song. Um, are you saying that you found and read my story?

Responsible gun ownership!

Lawful

Pretty simple

If We the People pass constitutional laws? You follow them as a good American
No one can take your damned gun!

No need to dispute. Americans have drawn lines and chosen camps. You are pro 2a. I am not. I respect the experience you have from your work but recognize that we both have biases.
Thank you. I don't tell people GET A GUN. I do try and tell folk be aware of their "Situation" at all times Damn cell phones. I see women in parking lots total engrossed in their phones not looking. A big bad guy could be right there she would never know. Head up/on a swivel. That it's it

Love the song. It’s my walkoff, end the night karaoke song. Um, are you saying that you found and read my story?
Yes I did and love it. Many years ago I was a Biker and rode with a Club, not the Hells Angel let's say a step below. Anyway, that was my you said "Walkoff" song. Well, that was the Entry song I lived in Colo from the early 80's till mid 90's and there were 4 really nice Topless joints. I spent half my life in there. Anyway as I would walk in the DJ as soon as he saw me, mid song would slam BTTB. Every gal in the place would turn. They new I was there the (Whale) lets just say I had a lot of (Not so legal money ) thanks to good old Pablo Escabar LOL in those days, and I threw it around like King shit. The only proble with that shit was you could,t get a friggen hard on. So every night I'd bring 3-4 hot chicks back and everyone thought I was doing them LOL NOPE Maybe 1 out of 50 Oh well good memories. I have some stories.

I agree with your comments on security. Get your nose out of your cell phone when you’re walking in public, especially at night. Park in well lit places. At home, trim your hedges and get to know your neighbors and have them pick up your mail if you’re out of town. There are so many proactive ways to defend yourself other than carrying a gun. That’s my stance. As a security/bodyguard, you cared in lives that weren’t your own. I am doing the same. I want comprehensive gun reform to protect our children in schools and people at their work places. I do not expect guns to be confiscated, but I also don’t care for thoughts and prayers and politicians, who refuse to offer solutions and do nothing.
You seem to understand, if I may add one suggestion to home security, leave your outdoor lights on at night. It's mere pennies. Take a look at the homes around you. I bet 90% are dark. So if you were a bad guy and see dark/dark and lighted house where would u go? The dark house. So go to Home Depot/Lowe's get photo sensors for your out door lights. This way your outdoor light will always be on. They come on at dusk go off at dawn. If you go out during day and come home they are on.
Alarm system Nope. LOL Go to Amazon They sell Security Signs $ 10 bucks Again your neighbors wont and you will LOL

Lonesome George rocks! There’s an epic George “Thoroughlygood“ concert from 1984 with Andrew Collins, Elvin Bishop, John Lee Hooker and some other greats on YouTube.
Have a link? Believe it or not I only saw him once at Red Rocks in Denver. Ever been there? Its so amazing they cut this bowl out of the rocks and it's just got this amazing acoustics.

We are starting to go down a rabbit hole. Never mind all the things that I said when you asked. I played you a clip showing Donald Trump stroking the NRA nightmare that gun lovers have always claimed Democrats were going to do.. Come and get your guns! Comment please.
Ummm, I'm just starting to read one of your stories " and the opening is just cracking me up. Sound funny already. Will let you know

THE GREATEST SEX STORY EVER WRITTEN​

I wrote that story over a six months period. Did a deep dive into his songs and his life and filled it chock full of references to it. Haha. That story is my least read anything. So you are the one lol. TY. Made my day! Sincerely. That story was a labor of love for me and I hope that you would write on your experiences as well. Writing is therapy for me and keeps my brain a little bit sharp. I’ll add you in hopes of encouraging you as well.

But look, I’ll be honest with you. Theirs is a thread here that talks about guns and I go there to unapologetically troll. I think you and I had a good back-and-forth here. Except for your first comment on going nuts.

I wrote that story over a six months period. Did a deep dive into his songs and his life and filled it chock full of references to it. Haha. That story is my least read anything. So you are the one lol. TY. Made my day! Sincerely. That story was a labor of love for me and I hope that you would write on your experiences as well. Writing is therapy for me and keeps my brain a little bit sharp. I’ll add you in hopes of encouraging you as well.

But look, I’ll be honest with you. Theirs is a thread here that talks about guns and I go there to unapologetically troll. I think you and I had a good back-and-forth here. Except for your first comment on going nuts.
Thanks, I'll back off of here I didn't want to get into gun debate. I write too and well I have stories. Maybe try and orginize and submit. Thanks. Noce talking today

Ummm, I'm just starting to read one of your stories " and the opening is just cracking me up. Sound funny already. Will let you know

THE GREATEST SEX STORY EVER WRITTEN​

Haha. Thanks again!
We are all, for the most part, hack, amateur writers, there I am making fun of people who decide to tell you their story before you even read the thing.

Thanks, I'll back off of here I didn't want to get into gun debate. I write too and well I have stories. Maybe try and orginize and submit. Thanks. Noce talking today
I will add you right now. We can all have our differences and still be considered Americans. When you publish your first story or poem, I will be there to offer support or constructive criticism if needed. Good luck! Anxious to see and read your writings!

Have a link? Believe it or not I only saw him once at Red Rocks in Denver. Ever been there? Its so amazing they cut this bowl out of the rocks and it's just got this amazing acoustics.
Never been to Red Rocks but I’ve seen videos of it. Looks like a great venue. He’s the concert. Madison Blues with Albert Collins and One Bourbon, and One Scotch, One Beer with some killer slide by Elvin Bishop will knock you out.

Never been to Red Rocks but I’ve seen videos of it. Looks like a great venue. He’s the concert. Madison Blues with Albert Collins and One Bourbon, and One Scotch, One Beer with some killer slide by Elvin Bishop will knock you out.

Now that's a Kick ass rock and roll show. Is it George who does a song that mentions every player in the biz. Oh crap I forget the name Umm One Lyric goes "There Elvin Bishop, he ain't good-looking, but he sure can play. Settle down, settle down" Anyone know the song" Googling but nada.

Baby Boomer, do you like George? He's my favourite now? I grew up on Southern rock say Allman Bros and Wow
Duane Allman Slide Guitar. You like Slide Guitar?Have You ever heard of Derick Trucks? He opened for the Allmans at 13
Yes THIRTEEN LOL First link is him at 13 Give me a break Then I got a great story

^ A big word salad with extra dressing.

🙄

Thanks for posting though, I had missed the worthwhile post before yours.

👍

🇺🇸

The basic usual. Hasn't read any of the thread. None of the statistics. Leaning on propaganda and with a good dose of condescension.

But then look who is agreeing with him. So, ya know... :nana:

The basic usual. Hasn't read any of the thread. None of the statistics. Leaning on propaganda and with a good dose of condescension.

But then look who is agreeing with him. So, ya know... :nana:
adrina, are you talking to me? See I just made a few comments about guns (AS I am very well qualified) to speak of, but I then said it's not why I came here. Do you have a problem with any of My Stats? I'd gladly Debate you on them See each stat I leave I leave LINK to.
You write I haven't read the thread? I read a few pages, enough to comment from those comments
You wanna put your stats up to mine Gladly, but please leave links.
PROPAGANDA, Nope never
I/We never demand u buy a gun, but You DEMAND all guns gone. I say it's a personal choice. I spent 15 yrs as a Professional Bodyguard. what your reason for wanting guns gone? It seems like a fair proposal, The problem is you folks can't LOL

The facts are an ugly truth. As Mark Twain once said There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics

They kill, pls explain your position and we can move forward

Indeedly doodly.

Random caps, hyperbole, reliance on strawmen and a bunch of other bullshit.

Yup. Didn't bother reading past the first post before the panties started twisting wildly in the wind.

Indeedly doodly.

Random caps, hyperbole, reliance on strawmen and a bunch of other bullshit.

Yup. Didn't bother reading past the first post before the panties started twisting wildly in the wind.
Did you read my statistics? More people die every year
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

All injury deaths/ Slip and fall Ok do we get rid of ladders bath tubs​

• Number of deaths: 306,086
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 92.2

All poisoning deaths Household cleaners​

• Number of deaths: 111,830
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 33.7
  • Motor vehicle traffic deaths Damn Toyotas, Like walking​

• Number of deaths: 45,404
    • Deaths per 100,000 population: 13.7
    • All firearm deaths Now were talking hot damn Guns​

• Number of deaths: 48,830
      • Deaths per 100,000 population: 14.7
    • Which I believe about 22,000 are suicide.
  • Now which do you deny? When will you folks realize Guns don't kill People​

• I don't have the answer, But as Human beings we have been killing​

• each other since day one.​

• , I want a way to protect myself and my children. My choice.​

• How dare you tell me I can't. I won't tell you. Oh and all Cop haters I bet if something​

• Happens you will call a cop. LOL see the absurdity in that? They come after you have been a Victim.​

I/We never demand u buy a gun, but You DEMAND all guns gone. I say it's a personal choice. I spent 15 yrs as a Professional Bodyguard. what your reason for wanting guns gone? It seems like a fair proposal, The problem is you folks can't LOL
Virtually no one, not even the most progressive citizens, is lobbying to eliminate all guns. Show me a stat that proves otherwise. The significant majority of all Americans, including most Republicans and even most NRA members, to strongly support common sense gun control measures, such as universal background checks and red flag laws, to protect society from maniacs. You can claim that guns don't kill people. But you cannot claim that guns don't make it a hell of a lot easier to kill a lot of people.

The facts are an ugly truth. As Mark Twain once said There are three kinds of lies: Lies, Damned Lies, and Statistics
Interesting that you list a bunch of statistics, then post a quote saying that statistics are a form of lies. Kind of defeats your own argument, doesn't it?

Did you read my statistics? More people die every year
https://www.cdc.gov/nchs/fastats/injury.htm

All injury deaths/ Slip and fall Ok do we get rid of ladders bath tubs​

• Number of deaths: 306,086
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 92.2

All poisoning deaths Household cleaners​

• Number of deaths: 111,830
  • Deaths per 100,000 population: 33.7
  • Motor vehicle traffic deaths Damn Toyotas, Like walking​

• Number of deaths: 45,404
    • Deaths per 100,000 population: 13.7
    • All firearm deaths Now were talking hot damn Guns​

• Number of deaths: 48,830
      • Deaths per 100,000 population: 14.7
    • Which I believe about 22,000 are suicide.
  • Now which do you deny? When will you folks realize Guns don't kill People​

• I don't have the answer, But as Human beings we have been killing​

• each other since day one.​

• , I want a way to protect myself and my children. My choice.​

• How dare you tell me I can't. I won't tell you. Oh and all Cop haters I bet if something​

• Happens you will call a cop. LOL see the absurdity in that? They come after you have been a Victim.​

You're arguing with someone who posts controversial stuff, disappears, reappears to throw gas on the fire, and then disappears again while flipping you the bird and saying you're the problem why the world sucks.

It's an entire schtick that never changes.

Yes I did and love it. Many years ago I was a Biker and rode with a Club, not the Hells Angel let's say a step below. Anyway, that was my you said "Walkoff" song. Well, that was the Entry song I lived in Colo from the early 80's till mid 90's and there were 4 really nice Topless joints. I spent half my life in there. Anyway as I would walk in the DJ as soon as he saw me, mid song would slam BTTB. Every gal in the place would turn. They new I was there the (Whale) lets just say I had a lot of (Not so legal money ) thanks to good old Pablo Escabar LOL in those days, and I threw it around like King shit. The only proble with that shit was you could,t get a friggen hard on. So every night I'd bring 3-4 hot chicks back and everyone thought I was doing them LOL NOPE Maybe 1 out of 50 Oh well good memories. I have some stories.
Wow, those are great qualifications for posting about gun violence! You sure are a classy guy!

You're arguing with someone who posts controversial stuff, disappears, reappears to throw gas on the fire, and then disappears again while flipping you the bird and saying you're the problem why the world sucks.

It's an entire schtick that never changes.

^
Says the idiot that has meltdowns so out of control after being repeatedly schooled, that not even an ocean of heavy "carbon water" can stop the resulting runaway derp-lear reactions.

🙄

👉 Derpy 🤣

🇺🇸

Back