Screw You, Republicans, and Your Stupid, Useless Prayers

Gee? I just wanted insurance like a car;
one house with guns one policy
No policy when your gun hurts someone ? Bye bye house and all your guns

But? If Trump says take the guns first ?
Perhaps he’s the one you should hate
It would just be nice to have more than thoughts and prayers.. or sorry from the responsible party.

Listing other non intentional deaths? BS
Suicides? Hmmm… you approve of those?

Compare the US or us to the rest of the civilized world

The US is insane

Last edited:
Oh man… how much time ya got????
3 hack, lying, unqualified Supreme Court justices.
A vaccinated populace.
An economy running better, with less inflation than other post covid democracies.
Foreign policy respectability.
Infrastructure bill.
A president who backs labor unions.
are you talking about Biden or Trump, but either way my question remains the same
HOW HAS EITHER EFFECTED YOUR LIFE Do you understand the point I'm making? Did either get you a job/pay your mtg/ get you laid/ whatever or is your life THE SAME

Before Trump I don’t remember ever being double taxed except on sales tax and that had a limit to it

Hey! At least remove the marriage penalty

are you talking about Biden or Trump, but either way my question remains the same
HOW HAS EITHER EFFECTED YOUR LIFE Do you understand the point I'm making? Did either get you a job/pay your mtg/ get you laid/ whatever or is your life THE SAME
SCOTUS has overturned precedent that effectively curtailed my rights.
I love alive people.
I get the pain of individuals still hurting economically but the numbers don’t lie.
I drive on pot holed roads and like my bridges standing.
Thriving unions means a strong middle class.

Geez, well, whadayaknow. Yet another “responsible” gun advocate telling us words drives him nuts.
BTW, no one has disputed the facts I posted to start with. So do we get rid of Ladders as more people die from
"Slip and fall" or Cars as more die there? Oh, poison at the top. So yes we have roughly 44K gun deaths half are suicide.
Look at someone checking out they don't need a gun. s lets say 20K Maybe I'll give ya 500 by legal gun owners
Hell, a mere blip. So again it's people, not guns. I don't have an answer, but banning guns will only happen when you guys get the BAD GUYS to give up their Deal?

No need to dispute. Americans have drawn lines and chosen camps. You are pro 2a. I am not. I respect the experience you have from your work but recognize that we both have biases.

I will always argue for life and liberty and the pursuit of happiness over anything that’s an inanimate object.

SCOTUS has overturned precedent that effectively curtailed my rights.
I love alive people.
I get the pain of individuals still hurting economically but the numbers don’t lie.
I drive on pot holed roads and like my bridges standing.
Thriving unions means a strong middle class.
What has SCOTUS overturned on you ?
I like "Alive people too" as opposed to dead
Well here are some numbers for you, Acording to this article Biden is kicking ass in job creation
"Cumulatively Biden is at 9.99% compared to Trump at 4.07% a difference of 5.92%"
Though Trump kicked butt in the market

Howdoes Biden compareto Trump inthe stock market? We share the facts on cumulative and annualizedperformance between Biden and Trump inthe stock market. Cumulatively across the S&P 500, Biden isat 20.02% comparedto Trump at 37.40% adifference of -17.38%.On the NASDAQ, Biden isat 7.98% comparedto Trump at 53.79% adifference of -45.80%.Finally, on the DOW Jones, Biden isat 14.42% comparedto Trump at 41.27% adifference of -26.85%.
https://www.factsarefirst.com/comparison/joe-biden/donald-trump

I lived in NY so if you live there well there will always be potholes. I now live in Fla and even no stete tax
I've yet to see a pothole. So Move
Unions, I was a Member of Theatrical Teamsters Local 817 (Movies/TV) when I left maybe 150 members now

We are starting to go down a rabbit hole. Never mind all the things that I said when you asked. I played you a clip showing Donald Trump stroking the NRA nightmare that gun lovers have always claimed Democrats were going to do.. Come and get your guns! Comment please.

The “market”
How many Americans benefit from the market?
The Billionaires own it like in the 20’s
Shit, they own everything now including the kinds of many!

Yeah

What about Trump?

Just take their guns!

He’ll make a great dictator!!

Before you answer, I must warn you that the other gun advocates here refused to touch this. But… Let’s See if you play along.
You bastard, I found BTTB, or as better known and TATTOOED across my chest Bad To The Bone. Man that's kick ass
One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer. George is the Man. Ever see the Video where he shoots pool against Fats Domino? You know who the old Gent with the two hot chicks is right? The Legendary "Willie Moscon" I believe "Fats" was a
Stand in for "Minnesota Fats" You follow pool?

Who said we can’t find compromise and bipartisanship? That is also B.B. King there in the video if my memory serves me right.

We are starting to go down a rabbit hole. Never mind all the things that I said when you asked. I played you a clip showing Donald Trump stroking the NRA nightmare that gun lovers have always claimed Democrats were going to do.. Come and get your guns! Comment please.
What do you want me to say? I think he's making a comment which can easily be taken out of context. Answer me this? are you Pro/anti-gun? My belief is that if the Gov ever actually tried to confiscate guns they would have a very hard time. It would be a revolution. It's never gonna happen. JMHO

Who said we can’t find compromise and bipartisanship? That is also B.B. King there in the video if my memory serves me right.
Oh , it's Bo Diddly. the video intercuts a live performance by Thorogood and his band with his playing a lengthy game of pool with Bo Diddley. Pool player Willie Mosconi is summoned from another room by a spectator (played by Michael Fusco), and he wagers a large sum of money on Diddley. Here is the link Love this vid

I agree with your comments on security. Get your nose out of your cell phone when you’re walking in public, especially at night. Park in well lit places. At home, trim your hedges and get to know your neighbors and have them pick up your mail if you’re out of town. There are so many proactive ways to defend yourself other than carrying a gun. That’s my stance. As a security/bodyguard, you cared in lives that weren’t your own. I am doing the same. I want comprehensive gun reform to protect our children in schools and people at their work places. I do not expect guns to be confiscated, but I also don’t care for thoughts and prayers and politicians, who refuse to offer solutions and do nothing.

You bastard, I found BTTB, or as better known and TATTOOED across my chest Bad To The Bone. Man that's kick ass
One Bourbon, One Scotch, One Beer. George is the Man. Ever see the Video where he shoots pool against Fats Domino? You know who the old Gent with the two hot chicks is right? The Legendary "Willie Moscon" I believe "Fats" was a
Stand in for "Minnesota Fats" You follow pool?
Lonesome George rocks! There’s an epic George “Thoroughlygood“ concert from 1984 with Andrew Collins, Elvin Bishop, John Lee Hooker and some other greats on YouTube.

Yeah.., not taking my data from any billionaire

https://publichealth.jhu.edu/2023/c... the provisional CDC,in 2022 compared to 2021.

But ? Ok

Now compare our gun homicides to other rational countries? You know ones like us with sizable populations.

We are the light on the hill?
https://www.healthdata.org/news-events/insights-blog/acting-data/gun-violence-united-states-outlier

What do they know that we don’t?

Wait for it!…, Chicago!!

And suicides? Not a great thing to be proud about! But!?? This is your new cry for guns NOT being a problem?

I support your right to eat your own lead

Back