School bus Lust. [closed for ash13]

I go to take my first shot and just as I do you tap my rear end. it causes me to screw up my shot and it goes to the corner making my next shot tough. I look back at you with a dirty look and say nd half smirking "that was not fair."

"All is fair in love and war darling."-You manage to sink the shot at 3 par and i go as i sink it in two.-"Well then hun flash me your boobs."-I smile as you do and we get to the second hole.-"Want to bet again we still have 17 holes this and 16 others. I don't think we want to make a bet for each one....why not one big bet?"-he smiled.-"I win...I either.....get you for a weekend at my place where we can have a ton of fun...you win we have a romantic weekend. Or...I win...I fuck you on the bus for a week you win....I let you drive the bus for a week.."

Last edited:
driving that bus would be cool so lets make that bet i will win hun as I am better with a stick and balls I say giggling as we begin playing.

Last edited:
-I try to lift your skirt a few times as we play and you been grabbing at my cock a few times we get to Hole 15 and we have 3 left.-"It is close it is Me with 26 and you with 23 so your winning but the last three are difficult."-I smile.-"Think you can still beat me?"-It is my turn and I hit The ball in the hole with accurate swinging as I am now at 27.-

i go to take my shot and i take a bad guess and get stuck in the corner of the green. I sink it but you have gained another shot. next hole you go to shoot and i go to the hole and lean forward in an attempt to distract you by the view down top of dress. spaghetti straps mean no bra.

-I smile and you distracting me is no good i get it in at two and grin.-"So now...we are close we are one point apiece. Think you can bet me honey?"-I smile and slap your ass as you take another shot but mess up a bit and he grins.-

i go to shoot but mess up. I take the next shot and make it in. you have to make youur next shot to win.. I say "driving the bus is as good s mine skids im more skilled I guess with balls" I laugh trying to distract you.

-I smile and bounce my ball off the wall and get a hole in one and win.-"That is game Honey I win."-I smile and stick my tongue out.-"Now what will happen? I get to fuck you on the bus for a week."-I chuckle knowing i wouldn't force you to do that."

"you win boyfriend" I say giggling "how is that a loss for me though looks like a win win for me" I say playfully as you try to think of ways where it would seem like a loss and favor you more.

"Well on a note love.....you don't get to drive the bus."-he chuckled.-"But you get to ride the Driver."-he smiled and they walk around the mini golf course and i smiled.-"You ever been taboo in a mini golf course.-"I spot a Mansion part of the golf course where it is big enough we could sneak in but we continue walking seeing what you think.-

we walk around nd there are only a few others on the courses. we come up to the mansion big enough for the two of us as it resembles a small clubhouse off to the side of one of the holes. we go in and I ask "mmm what kind of taboo fun can we do in here?" I say playing dumb but with a playful grin at the same time.

-I smile and lay you down as i kiss your lips.-"Oh i don't know...maybe i can play with my own club and make a hole in one....think i have to get the course ready what do you think."-I smile my hands travel up your body slowly and run my hands under your sundress and i grin.-"I love your strappy heels there a real turn on and i love it when you wear skirts like these there really lovely."-I smile and run my hands up and cup your breasts.-

i giggle saying "hope you dont mind I like to keep the fairways and greens smooth" biting my lower lip as I feel youur hands. we are inside the house as people walking by have no idea of us just feet away inside it.

-I smile.-"Let me inspect the fairway."-He said and lifted her sundress up and off and removed her bra and panties he examined her Hills and ran his fingers down her Fairway before getting to The Green around her hole.-"It looks perfect."-I say and i begin to use my tongue on your pussy and my fingers tease the hills with your Tee's where the golf balls would be I smile at the fun references-

people golfing just feet away have no idea that a teejn girl in her heels only is inside the mansion decoration off to the side. "I hope my bumps wont be to hard to navigate" I say with a smile as my greens are getting moist just from your soft touch and being just out of view while being naughty.

"No i think i can get the hole in one babe."-I smile and my lips suck on your hills and my fingers investigate the Green.-"It seems your greens are well taken care of."

"i try to" I giggle as my nipples stiffen knowing there are others just outside. "well you try for a hole in one or u just all talk?" I say teasingly.

-I take my cock out and rub it against your pussy.-"Are you on the pill Babe?"-I ask as i push my cock in your pussy and slowly begin to thrust my cock in you inch by inch slowly.-"Oh Ashley you feel wonderful."

i say yes as i cover my mouth to muffle myself.I feel you slip inside as you get closer to a hole in one.

-I slip my cock in side your pussy all the way and begin to buck my hips and hold you close your legs around my waist as i begin to fuck your pussy and groan a bit in your ear. This hot experience is turning me on with you.-

my hands slip off my mouth and a squeal escapes. I hear voices outside saying "what was that?" moments later one identifying themselves as the golf course manager knocks asking "whos in there?".

-I cough softly and say.-"It's pest control I happen to be golfing here and a customer said they may of seen a few rats crawl under here."-We are keep you quiet and cover your mouth quick as i fuck you close to my hole in one.-

he buys it and leaves. haviing your cock stuffed in my teen pussy without it moving has got me real wet. after a few more thrusts, I cannot take it anymore and wrap my toned legs around your hips as I feel you shoot inside of me. as You do my lower bodyb convulses in orgasm as I cum hard gripping your shoulders for support as you give me, your "girlfriend" a deep hole in one shot.

-I cum as well hard as we straighten up and sneak out fine and get to my car and we chuckle.-"Well now Ashley you were really naughty."-he chuckled as we began driving.-"Do you want to hang out a bit more Ashley or do you have to get going."

"sorry hun I gottta get going" with that you drop me off at home, I kiss you and head inside. Monday morning comes and i get on the bus. Decked out for debate class I wear A white blouse,navy pleated skirt 3" above the knees,nude pantyhose and 3" navy pumps. I say hello and head to the back of the bus to study. your next stop is some new students,rough looking dudes they get on and you continue on as you talk to another driver on the radio paying no attention to anyone on board.

Back