School bus Lust. [closed for ash13]

I remove my pants and briefs and show you my huge 10inch cock throbbing and waiting for you. I smile as I see the pleased look on your face.-"I hope you like it Ashley after all this is what I have every day watching you on the bus."-I say as I kneel next to you my cock is perfect for your mouth at this height and begin to watch you tease my cock. I dare not grab your head and fuck your face as I am into kinky things but my ex told me it was creepy and no girl would like it. I do not tell you anything as this is our first time together.-

i stick my tongue out and begin to lick the head of your cock and smile knowing you are really enjoying this. I then little by little take it in my mouth. about halfway down your shaft I gag a bit due to the size but then adjust. after a few moments I feel you grow harder and ask you if you want to "fuck" my face because I have heard guys like it. "if you want to boyfriend go on" I say teasingly.

-I groan and think about it.-"You mean grab your hair and thrust my hips in to your mouth."-When you give me thumbs up I bite my lip but grab your hair and begin to fuck your face groaning in delight.-"That does feel very nice."

I nod yes and moan softly as you grip my hair and pump my mouth. I gag at first and you stop. I continue to suck and that gives you the green light to go on. after a few moments I adjust and keep pace with your thrusts. M y nipples stiffen rock hard and you can see I must be enjoying things because the light catches my bald pussy and it begins to get moist as the light glistens off it.

-I groan and enjoy my self fucing your mouth.-"I am glad your enjoying this....mmm this feels so good."-I moan a bit and tease your nipples with one hand. My cock pumps your mouth as i cum filling your mouth with my seed as your about to take you mouth of a second squirt unexpectantly splats yoru face and i blush.-"Sorry Hun."-I say as i groaned from yoru mouth cleaning my cock of.-"Do you think my cock will feel good in side you?

Last edited:
"ahhhh hey!" I gasp as the cumshot to the face catches me offguard, but i say it laughing to show I am not mad. "slow down hun sucking you offf is one thing but actual screwing? we just started "dating" hun lets wait. with that we finish and i kiss you andsay goodnight as you leave. the next day as i board the bus it is school picture day.. I board bus wearing.....

Last edited:
-Skids blushed.-Sorry just got excited."-The next day you walk on with a short black pleated mini skirt 3 inches above the knee with nude panty hose and 3 inch pumps. Your black loose short sleeve Cami seater top is comfortable and warm as it is short sleeve.-Very nice today Ashley."-he said as I direct you to sit in the seat right off to the side so i amy watch you.-

as we get to the school I ask if you want to hang out and if so pick the place. "do you want me to come byy the garage after school today?"

"I don't know if that would be Wise after all the other bus drivers are dirty old men and if your caught coming in you can get expelled....we may be able to do something naughty on the weekend since i have a key."-he smiled.-"Sure we could hang out after school....Hmmm...How about i take you to a Dinner for diner."

"sure sounds good text me later with naughty texts" I kiss your cheek annd head to class awaiting the end of the day. mind racing with what you have planned.

-I smile and send you a few dirty texts.-"When we sit to eat and relax i am going to tease you the whole time. I want to lick you and tease your mound with my tongue my naughty little girl you."-I smile hopefully i am doing this write.-

I text back "what should I wear and meeting you on the bus or my house. the teacher is coming and I dont want my cell taken but I left my purse in my locker so I make a split second decsion and pull the waistbband of skirt and pantyhose out a bit and place them in my pantyhose and the teacher is none the wiser.

-I Text back.-"Meet me on the bus i will take you home to change i will go home change and pick you up in the Volts Wagon bus i have. There is room int he back for private fun on the street."-I text back.-"Wear one of your cute sun dresses with wedge sandals or wear a cute top and mini skirt with thigh high stocking and heels....Don't you think that is ok to go to a Dinner for?"-I ask as i smile the thought of us being together is getting me hard and i tell you as i text again partly serious and partly joking.-"Maybe we can tease each other in the booth if we get one it be fun and naughty."-I joke as i send you the texts and continue to clean my bus.-"I want to fuck you and have you play with my cock."-I smile sending you dirty texts. I smile as i send you a few other.-"Who is my little slut." "I want your pussy all over my face so i can lick it." "Do you want to play a bit on the bus when you get on?""I want you to wear no panties or pantyhose so i can see your pussy if i look under your skirt.""I want to use your mouth like the hot little slut you are."-I smile as i keep sending you a few other texts with dirty names and sexy little pieces for a full hour.-

Last edited:
I struggle to sit still as my phone,on vibrate, keeps going off in my pantyhose. the teacher asks if i am ok and i tell her yes. I cannot retrieve it so it keeps buzzing. finally class ends and I head to the bus. I say "sorry i couldnt text back..I umm was in class" you drop me off and pick me up I am in baby blue spaghetti strap sundress 3" above the knees and 3" pearl color strapy heels. "How do I look hun?"

Last edited:
-I smile picking you up in my Volts wagon bus you see there is a nice spot for us back there to kiss and cuddle later. I grin.-"I think you look good. Did you read all my naughty texts."-I smile as we head to the Dinner. We go in and we get a booth and i smile to you.-"I hope your not embarrassed being with me."

I smile and say "umm yes red them all..no you are cute glad you like the sundress. as we eat i say "i must confess i didnt read them all since i was in class and had to hide phone and it was in my pantyhose buzzing my pussy like crazy.

"Your naughty for that."-I smile.-"Why don't you read them now see if it Doesn't turn you on."-I smile and we order our drinks and i tease your foot with mine and i smile to your eyes.-"I like to tease you."-I see you read over your phone and i see you blush.-"Do you like."-We Order and our food comes another 10 minutes later and we begin to eat.-

"oh myy!" i say blushing heavy at content of text biting my lower lip as i do showing I am turned on by them. You comment on my dress and shoes matching and I say with a wicked grin "yeah I like to match*****blem is I dont have ANY baby blue panties."

Last edited:
"Well....that isn't a problem."-I smile.-"Are you turned on?"-I smile.-"What do you want to do after we eat."-We begin to eat and i smile.-

I say "you are my man you decide hun give me 3 fun choices and I will pick one. As we eat each time I put my mouth on the straw for my soda I do it in a very teasing way looking at you.

-he looked to her.-"go to my place watch a movie, go to a bowling ally, or maybe mini golf."-he smiled all activities we can do since they can be done and there is still some light.-

"putt putt sounds fun i say" as we get to course we are alone as its very slow its dark but course let by multicolored lights. we get our clubs and balls and head to hole one. there is a gentle brreze blowing hem of sundresss making it sway as I walk.

-I smile as I grin.-"So Ladies first Ashley."-We are about to set it up and then you look at me with a question.-"What's up?"

"competition is no fun without bets to make it interesting. what do you say0 for example this hole if I win I get $10 and if you win then I flash you either boobs or pussy?" what do you say "boyfriend?"

"Deal then."-he smiled.-"Boobs."-he said as they began there hole I lightly tap your but with the putter as you are up first.-

Back