Save the TaTas!!!

One of my fav pics! Hope you like it too!! :kiss:

Attachments

• 004_(800_x_600).jpg
    004_(800_x_600).jpg
    12.9 KB · Views: 2,052
One of my fav pics! Hope you like it too!! :kiss:

Wow! Patch...those are beautiful TaTas and an awesome picture! Thank you so much for posting...please feel free to post more!!! I want this thread to grow & really spread awareness!!!

Pics this evening...

Attachments

• baseballleague.JPG
    baseballleague.JPG
    68.4 KB · Views: 869
  • baseballleague1.JPG
    baseballleague1.JPG
    54.6 KB · Views: 808
  • baseballleague2.JPG
    baseballleague2.JPG
    51.5 KB · Views: 791
  • baseballleague7.JPG
    baseballleague7.JPG
    57.9 KB · Views: 921
  • baseballleague6.JPG
    baseballleague6.JPG
    55.7 KB · Views: 848
A couple more...

Enjoy, and please post pics of your favorite TaTas!!!

Attachments

• baseballleague4.JPG
    baseballleague4.JPG
    56 KB · Views: 478
  • baseballleague5.JPG
    baseballleague5.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 901
Hey, Dixie--On the Breast Cancer thing...

If you're interested, there's a story written about a lady I met, that I can find for you if you want. She was a breast cancer victim and saved-up all this money to get a fake boob job to replace the one they took. While saving-up, she told her counselor that even though she was beautiful and sexy and successful, she vowed not to date any men or believe anyone could love her until after her boob job was done. Well, the same month she saved enough money, she caved to going-on a date with this charismatic and gentle young artist. She figured this would give her a 'start' for going back to dating after the surgery. For months he pestered her to model for him, clothes on if she wanted to. She kept turning him down, and he was baffled by the cracks in her self-esteem, and thought privately that another man had hurt her badly. When she finally went to dinner with him, she told him he was very talented and she wondered if he did art other than paintings. He told her that he had a hobby doing tattoos, and that it would mean the world to him if she would let him design one for her. The young man was obviously very in love with her, and to his bewilderment, she began crying, and told him she was going away for a while to have a surgery performed. Little by little he coaxed her into telling him the whole story. That night e took her home and asked her for one thing: just to let him see what was hurting her so much. Again, his sincerity melted her. She had a heavily keloid but satiny swirled scar where the bottom of her breast would have been. To her amazement, he reached out and touched her scar, and told her, very emotionally, how beautiful and perfect she was, just the way she was. She was overwhelmed--and when he asked her if she would let him give her the tattoo, right then and there, she said yes. He turned the swirled scar into a delicate flower--something unique, between a rose and a lily, and made it a flower unfurling, with petals falling gently away and trailing smaller in a little flourishing curve across the ribs, to her side, and ending on the back of the curve of her waist (the back of her love-handle, if she had been a little plumper). I have seen it, and it is one of the most erotic and feminine tattoos on a woman I have ever seen, making her one of the most exotically beautiful bodies I have ever seen (out of many crowds :) ). To the ladies out there that may not have been able to save their tatas, remember that you will still be you, and there are ways to love yourself as the beautiful woman you still are :rose::rose::rose:

If you're interested, there's a story written about a lady I met, that I can find for you if you want. She was a breast cancer victim and saved-up all this money to get a fake boob job to replace the one they took. While saving-up, she told her counselor that even though she was beautiful and sexy and successful, she vowed not to date any men or believe anyone could love her until after her boob job was done. Well, the same month she saved enough money, she caved to going-on a date with this charismatic and gentle young artist. She figured this would give her a 'start' for going back to dating after the surgery. For months he pestered her to model for him, clothes on if she wanted to. She kept turning him down, and he was baffled by the cracks in her self-esteem, and thought privately that another man had hurt her badly. When she finally went to dinner with him, she told him he was very talented and she wondered if he did art other than paintings. He told her that he had a hobby doing tattoos, and that it would mean the world to him if she would let him design one for her. The young man was obviously very in love with her, and to his bewilderment, she began crying, and told him she was going away for a while to have a surgery performed. Little by little he coaxed her into telling him the whole story. That night e took her home and asked her for one thing: just to let him see what was hurting her so much. Again, his sincerity melted her. She had a heavily keloid but satiny swirled scar where the bottom of her breast would have been. To her amazement, he reached out and touched her scar, and told her, very emotionally, how beautiful and perfect she was, just the way she was. She was overwhelmed--and when he asked her if she would let him give her the tattoo, right then and there, she said yes. He turned the swirled scar into a delicate flower--something unique, between a rose and a lily, and made it a flower unfurling, with petals falling gently away and trailing smaller in a little flourishing curve across the ribs, to her side, and ending on the back of the curve of her waist (the back of her love-handle, if she had been a little plumper). I have seen it, and it is one of the most erotic and feminine tattoos on a woman I have ever seen, making her one of the most exotically beautiful bodies I have ever seen (out of many crowds :) ). To the ladies out there that may not have been able to save their tatas, remember that you will still be you, and there are ways to love yourself as the beautiful woman you still are :rose::rose::rose:

That's awesome...wow...brought tears to my eyes. And very erotic, actually.

Sweet Lady,

This is a wonderfull idea.. and something that need to be done all the time ...not just one month out of the year.. every month so I hope it will be a on going thread and to help I will do index.

DixiePrincess
1. 2. 3. 4. 5. p1 6. 7. 8. 9. p36 10. p39 11. p71 12. 13. p75 14. 15. 16. 17. 18. p85 19. 20. p87
attachment.php

TheCarver
1. p24
attachment.php

Firecracker
1. p53
attachment.php

isseii
1. p55
attachment.php

Silkcrow
1. p56
attachment.php

PatchIsMe
1. p81
attachment.php

MTNelson30
1. p94
attachment.php

page 4 post 92

Last edited:
A couple more...

Enjoy, and please post pics of your favorite TaTas!!!
OMG Dixie you do have some wicked shots, Who could have thought that a T-shirt could become so desirable without getting soaking wet:rose:

Back